Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2017, 02:58 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Comrade erasure your capacity to bs with straight face is amazing. Both made up entities have no agenda other than that of the russian occupiers from day #1. To assign any independent aspirations or agenda to the colloborants in "DNR" and "LNR" is ridiculous. Sure russians cull their puppets for a multitude of reasons, cover-up being the most obvious reason.
Your penchant for literary masturbation is pure comedy gold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2017, 02:58 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Plotnitsky has apparently resigned.

Slightly graphic video. Kinda sad too.

The nutters tried to pull some shenanigans during the night and got shot up. Ukropeans left 3 wounded in the field. One survived. They have to tell a guys mother he is dead on his cell phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnoq6bPkErw

Shakeasswilly thinks he can save Ukraine. He does need a real job, he'll take whatever he can get I guess.

Saakashvili Tells Protesters In Kiev He Is Ready To Become Ukraine’s Prime Minister
You have very distinct necrophiliac urges. A visit to a shrink is long overdue.

Old 11-25-2017, 03:02 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Your penchant for literary masturbation is pure comedy gold.
Says a propaganda drone tiresly repeating the same bs for 4 years. You have a multitude of reasons to see a shrink comrade. You need to unravel freudian stuff behind your irrational obsession with russian imperial nazism and that glaring necrophilia of yours.

Old 11-25-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
You have very distinct necrophiliac urges. A visit to a shrink is long overdue.
I'll take that as opinion.

Sometimes people should see reality. Believe me there's worse out there. That guy was lucky too, his wounds weren't life threatening but he already had his fingers frozen, he wouldn't have seen another night.

Old 11-25-2017, 03:04 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Comrade erasure your capacity to bs with straight face is amazing. Both made up entities have no agenda other than that of the russian occupiers from day #1. To assign any independent aspirations or agenda to the colloborants in "DNR" and "LNR" is ridiculous. Sure russians cull their puppets for a multitude of reasons, cover-up being the most obvious reason.
Well Herr RememberMee..
You obviously didn't listen close enough to people like Mozgovoy or Bednov.
And since you are not knowledgeable on a subject, you are dismissed)))

Last edited by erasure; 11-25-2017 at 03:17 PM..

Old 11-25-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Says a propaganda drone tiresly repeating the same bs for 4 years. You have a multitude of reasons to see a shrink comrade. You need to unravel freudian stuff behind your irrational obsession with russian imperial nazism and that glaring necrophilia of yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8DYeDvDQA

Old 11-25-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Erasure.

Yeah I guess so. I'm not so sure just went on but if there's going to be people shedding blood to gain or preserve their power it's good for no one. I think those troops were Russian special forces or FSB types too with some DNR thrown in for support if they needed it. They were not Russian regulars. The LNRs militias/armed forces stayed in the front line and did not take anyone to the city is what I'm hearing. The Ukies tried to take some liberties and got their butts waxed, 15 or 20 casualties. They thought the LNR had taken troops out of the front line.
You know, I am not even sure what's going on in LNR in terms of military endeavors. I was much more aware of DNR in this respect.
But when it comes to LNR - I see that "left wing" in Russia ( i.e. Communists) is much more attached to LNR than to DNR.
Let's say I read someone on FB from those organizations on a regular basis, and that's the impression I've got, not to mention that LNR was hosting international Communist events. I see nothing like that going in DNR.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:57 PM

Militarily it's a little more quiet in the LNR area on the line from the Russian border to rougly just north of Horlivka. Quiet as in they don't use a lot of artillery or at least not as much. Ukrainian Azov and Dneipro battalions usually face off with the Peoples Militia and the various Cossack regiments of LNR and some "volunteer units" of highly suspect origin.

They apparently prefer knife fights and raiding each other in the night as that's about all that seems to happen. Back in the summer of 2014 the LNR fighters really kicked the butts of Azov and the Ukrainian army at the airport and Saur Mogila. 1000s died and they got a lot fo booty.

DNRs situation is more volatile, they use heavier weapons more often but tend to be static like in the LNR AREA.

Now that you mention it I remember something about the communist tendencies of the LNR. Could it have something to do wiht their large Cossack heritage?

Old 11-25-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Militarily it's a little more quiet in the LNR area on the line from the Russian border to rougly just north of Horlivka. Quiet as in they don't use a lot of artillery or at least not as much. Ukrainian Azov and Dneipro battalions usually face off with the Peoples Militia and the various Cossack regiments of LNR and some "volunteer units" of highly suspect origin.

They apparently prefer knife fights and raiding each other in the night as that's about all that seems to happen. Back in the summer of 2014 the LNR fighters really kicked the butts of Azov and the Ukrainian army at the airport and Saur Mogila. 1000s died and they got a lot fo booty.

DNRs situation is more volatile, they use heavier weapons more often but tend to be static like in the LNR AREA.

Now that you mention it I remember something about the communist tendencies of the LNR. Could it have something to do wiht their large Cossack heritage?
I am not sure Scrat, because that WHOLE area plus Southern Russia used to be Don Cossacks host.
However when DNR comes across more as the industrial region represented mostly by miners, both Mozgovoy and Dremov sounded more like Russian peasantry circa 1917.
These people don't believe in "representative democracy," they believe in democracy original Russian style - i.e. Veche, ( which is yet again a "Norse thing," ) but that's what both of these field commanders sounded like ( at least to me.)
I want to listen to Oleg Tzarev now, what HE has to say regarding the latest events in LNR, since he is actually a POLITICIAN, ( even if in exile,) not a field commander for a change, lol)))

Old 11-25-2017, 09:30 PM

^
OK, I've listened an interview with Oleg Tzarev for about an hour - it was pretty informative in terms of giving a bigger picture. I like that he, even being a politician avoids slinging mud on anyone, even when he might disprove of this or that.
So he disproved the rumors that Plotnitsky was cooperating with Ukranian SBU, but he said that people from his surrounding surely did. He lamented the fact that Igor Bezler was moved to Crimea ( I kinda wondered what happened to him,) because he was effectively fighting corruption, and to the question of the interviewer whether he would consider now coming back to LNR, Tzarev responded that "with his arrival a lot of people would start running back in the opposite direction, ( same direction that Plotnitsky did, i.e. to Moscow I assume?.)
To the question how crucial it was that Plotnitsky's signature was on Minsk agreements, Tzarev said that since Poroshenko is not too worried sticking to Minsk agreements, neither should DNR and LNR look over their shoulder all the time in this respect too.
He talked about situation in Ukraine in general, mentioning that overall the opposition to current regime in Kiev and further westward was already for the most part either killed, arrested or thrown out of the country, and that there was no more relatively "easy way out" as some political observers in Russia would like to believe.
He talked about Saakashvili, and how Poroshenko can't really touch him ( even though he did away with a number of officials from Saakashvilli camp.) Tzarev explained it by the fact that Poroshenko's overseers don't want to see him being too strong; they want their options to remain open, and Saakashvili is one of those options. So Poroshenko is not allowed to touch him.
The next issue ( that's the one I've heard recently) was about the upcoming unification of the two republics, and Tzarev said that from economic/business point of view it only makes sense and always did.
Then, of course, the next rumors I've heard that Tzarev might be a new head of united Republic, and the interviewer asked Tzarev whether he'd consider such role.
Tzarev was very cautious responding to that, but judging by a number of other questions he was asked ( on what he thinks could be done for improvement of current situation in republics,) he gave very thoughtful and clear answers, so I guess it was indicative of his readiness to take such job if offered.
Now my question is - is this all for real?
Are they going to unite LNR and DNR now? Are other East Ukrainian regions going to join unification as well? (Tzarev mentioned possibly eight of them.)
And is Tzarev going to be offered this job by Kremlin?
Judging by the fact that American aggression in historic Russian lands keeps on progressing (Tzarev mentioned this on-going American military project in Odessa, so hello to everyone who was trying to convince us here that Crimea was NOT all about fetching that Russian naval base for the US, ) Therefore the ball is in Putin's court now I'd guess.
Tzarev mentioned of course Syria and how successful Russian operation there is going to be, as one of the conditions for Russia to switch attention to Ukraine, however I was not exactly following Syrian events lately. I have heard however that Putin said few days ago that Russian industries should be ready for switching to "war footing"

Vladimir Putin says all big Russian businesses should be ready for war production | The Independent

So I can only wonder what this is all about...

Last edited by erasure; 11-25-2017 at 10:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe