Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2022, 09:17 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,650,170 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgV0gtUIv0

This brave woman may never be seen again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2022, 10:00 AM

10,069 posts, read 14,947,742 times
March 2, 2022

https://newsletter.latinometrics.com...entina-1054017

Old 03-15-2022, 10:06 AM

617 posts, read 538,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Russia has an economy smaller than that of Italy. Its influence over western politicians comes from its ability to endlessly antagonize and wage psychological warfare on the west, knowing that its nuclear arsenal will make the west hesitant to retaliate.

poor west, "psychological warfare"??

Is this why "free" West banned all Russian informational sources, so that western mass media can have monopoly on brainwashing the populace?

There's hope though, there are people in the west not afraid to say truth about NATO and its war crimes at least:

https://twitter.com/ClareDalyMEP/sta...o1Nn7CC_fLGvnA

Old 03-15-2022, 10:21 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post

Is this why "free" West banned all Russian informational sources, so that western mass media can have monopoly on brainwashing the populace?

There's hope though, there are people in the west not afraid to say truth about NATO and its war crimes at least:

https://twitter.com/ClareDalyMEP/sta...o1Nn7CC_fLGvnA
How can you know with certainty that something is propaganda? Look for the .ru in the url. I won't even click on those links, I don't need a virus infestation on my device.

And those people in the west, like a token few gems right here on CD - they are useful idiots, propagating their master's bilge to the west. Few in the west actually even listen to this garbage, and I bet that the propaganda peddlers who've emigrated from mother Russia to live in the much-despised west (cognitive dissonance at its finest) would not open their mouths among their friends and neighbors and spew the trash they do online. They would be forever shunned and stigmatized. They only thrive in an atmosphere of anonymity, the cowards that they are.

Just like their master coward, Vladolf. Keep licking his boots, must taste delicious after a diet of turnips and rutabagas.

Old 03-15-2022, 10:28 AM

617 posts, read 538,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
How can you know with certainty that something is propaganda? Look for the .ru in the url. I won't even click on those links, I don't need a virus infestation on my device.

And those people in the west, like a token few gems right here on CD - they are useful idiots, propagating their master's bilge to the west. Few in the west actually even listen to this garbage, and I bet that the propaganda peddlers who've emigrated from mother Russia to live in the much-despised west (cognitive dissonance at its finest) would not open their mouths among their friends and neighbors and spew the trash they do online. They would be forever shunned and stigmatized. They only thrive in an atmosphere of anonymity, the cowards that they are.

Just like their master coward, Vladolf. Keep licking his boots, must taste delicious after a diet of turnips and rutabagas.

Well, real pleasure to speak with a real western representative here, what a fountain of real western "culture"!

Good luck to you with your hate towards anything you don't know a **** about, and keep licking Biden's boots I guess, or whatever you lick on daily basis.

Old 03-15-2022, 02:19 PM

985 posts, read 1,853,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post

What nonsense.

The "West" probably means democracies...

The "West" did not ban all Russian informational sources, just the state propaganda ones are restricted, for telling too obvious lies.

And in the "West" you can freely call any violent aggression a "war", unlike in Russia, where you get fined or locked away for saying that Russia's invasion is a war. The same applies to any wars where Nato was involved - you can say what you want, without getting in trouble.

Old 03-15-2022, 03:03 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggo View Post
What nonsense.

The "West" probably means democracies...

The "West" did not ban all Russian informational sources, just the state propaganda ones are restricted, for telling too obvious lies.

And in the "West" you can freely call any violent aggression a "war", unlike in Russia, where you get fined or locked away for saying that Russia's invasion is a war. The same applies to any wars where Nato was involved - you can say what you want, without getting in trouble.

What "obvious lies" were they telling exactly and why lies ( if they are obvious) are dangerous for anyone?
I'd say obvious lies should be rather exposed and explained, instead of the West being afraid of them.

This would rather indicate that these "lies" are not more than what the Western media is feeding to its public lately..

Old 03-15-2022, 03:05 PM

602 posts, read 495,740 times
Do they still call it a special military operation?

Mariupol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXJo8ljhNs

Old 03-15-2022, 03:07 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
Do they still call it a special military operation?

Mariupol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXJo8ljhNs

Do you know why they called it the "Special Military operation" to begin with, instead of the war that it's really is?

Try google the "ATO" in Ukraine and you will get the idea what that puppet Poroshenko's government called the civil war in Ukraine that it unleashed.

Old 03-15-2022, 03:43 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,587,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

Try google the "ATO" in Ukraine and you will get the idea what that puppet Poroshenko's government called the civil war in Ukraine that it unleashed.
Repeating the same nonsensical bs ad nauseum. Russian nazi propaganda 101.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe