Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 03:53 AM

102 posts, read 106,166 times

Advertisements

Kolomoyskyi: Hi.
Tsarov: Hi.
Kolomoyskyi: Where are you at the moment? Still there?
Tsarov: Yes. I’m still here.
Kolomoyskyi: How are you getting on?
Tsarov: Quite OK.
Kolomoyskyi: Well. I guess there’s some huge trouble. There was a Jew from the Dnipropetrovsk Jewish community. He got killed.
Tsarov: What happened there?
Kolomoyskyi: Well, some Jew from Dnipropetrovsk Jewish community got killed. And I’m in synagogue at the moment.
Tsarov: What was he doing there?
Kolomoyskyi: Well, it doesn’t actually matter what he was doing. It’s your head that costs so much now. ****, they give huge money for your head.
Tsarov: Mine?
Kolomoyskyi: Yours. They give million dollars for it. Yes. And they said they would be searching everywhere. So I just said it. I wanted to reveal it for you that you’d better lead it on in Moscow. Stay where you are just. Don’t leave anywhere.
Tsarov: There’s one thing I wanted to tell you. In Africa there are some…..
Kolomoyskyi: Tomorrow they will be just catching your people here.
Tsarov: There’s such…. some poison in Africa
Kolomoyskyi: Look, I care a **** what they’ve got there in Africa. Stop it just. Stop telling stories. Now, I’m telling you that there was praying in synagogue before Shabbat. We were praying for that Jew killed in Mariupol…. **** it.
Tsarov: And so….
Kolomoyskyi: And they said it was Tsarov who’s to be blamed for everything. ****. And people close to you will be the first in the list of much wanted tomorrow. So, prompt them they’d better hot foot it out of here…. We’ll be hanging them right in the square…. **** it. Yea, I put it to you that it is necessary to say to Markov not to arrive here, in Ukraine. On no account! Hallo!
Tsarov: Don’t try to call me up. Don’t make calls to me, Ihor!
Kolomoyskyi: I shouldn’t telephone you, eh? All right! Go for it! Bye.
Tsarov: Go for it! That’s that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=HvixppJqOvE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 03:54 AM

102 posts, read 106,166 times
Reference https://www.cyberguerrilla.org/blog/?p=18992
Ian: Hallo.
Noginski: Hallo. Ian Borisovich, good evening. I beg your pardon. Happy holiday. Did I wake you up?
Ian: Oh, no. It’s not too late. Happy holiday you too. Wish you peace, good health and well-being…
Noginski: Ian Borisovich, I’m calling because of a serious problem, it makes me really concerned.
Ian: What happened?
Noginski: Well, the 9th of May in Mariupol, did you see what happened there? Certain Shelemchak was killed there.
Ian: Who was it?
Noginski: A Jew from Dnipropetrovsk. At least if we can trust Kolomoyskyi. But what is even worse, Mr. Kolomoyskyi called Tsarov and told him that broadly speaking that day in all synagogues of Ukraine it was announced to all right Jews that there will be a reward for the head of Tsarov’s and Russian separatists. When I heard the word ‘synagogue’…
Ian: You don’t say so. That can’t be. I just know that… Today I went to a synagogue. We were reading prayers. Everything was, so to say…
Noginski: Ian Borisovich, I’m not saying that, surely, it didn’t happen in the synagogues… But when he is speaking about it… I don’t know whether he was recorded or not. In case his words appear in the media, can you imagine what happens in that case?
Ian: Did Kolomoyskyi say it was Tsarov exactly?
Noginski: Yes. A million for his head. He also said that the next day his family would be hanging. His relatives. Listen, I just repeat his words… You know, Oleh, he is not like anybody else, he never lies. And he sent it to me late in the evening, he was deeply shocked. Another man who was by his side at that moment told me the same.
Ian: Terrible. No, I just can’t understand how a Jew… Jews in general, so to say, must not allow themselves anything of the kind… Gave him a personal call?
Noginski: Yes, he likes it. He called Markov recently, told him how he would get burned in case he comes to Odessa. That’s kind of his amusement. I’m not sure but I feel like he went crazy, seriously. By the way, that’s a totally proved out fact that he paid those guys in Odessa. Totally. And it was done to seat Palytsia as governor. Even at the BYuT headquarters they prove it out…
Noginski: The situation went out of hand. Their task was to beat them up, give them the works so that they all get to the hospital, and the camp was to be totally destroyed.
Ian: Well, you know, there were the boys of Avakov. They could have done it all.
Noginski: Well, there was an agreement. In case… it all still keeps voiced. There was an agreement. He came up and said, ‘Why are you fiddling around that Odessa’? There was that ‘Kulykovo Field’ all the time, non-stop. ‘You better give Odessa to me and it will be just like in Dnipropetrovsk.’ So to say, no one will dare to show up. They said, ‘OK’.
Ian: He used to come to Odessa. He has already been in Odessa.
Noginski: He is still there. And has been busy during the recent three days with what makes 16 people dead who had been arrested and stayed alive after the ‘Trade Unions House’. Two people were put a knife near the building. And so forth.
Ian: Well, Oleh, I just, you know, can’t believe that Benya is able to do that.
Noginski: You know, many people here say they feel he went kind of crazy. These days, you know, Korban is actively trying to take Tsarov’s property. Well, there’s nothing I can add.
Ian: I just don’t know him, that’s why I cannot say anything. I don’t know him.
Noginski: Well, he is a good friend of Benya… And Filatov already gives a reward for moskali and already pays. I just… Ian Borisovich, the thing it that Benya’s affairs are up to him. He can do whatever he likes. In case he imagines himself second Hitler… Well, I think there will be a second Nazi Germany on the territory of a small piece of Ukraine. Benya will be a multibillionaire and the owner of this territory. But what Jews in the rest of the world will do… I just think it is necessary to publicly back off from this process right away.
Ian: What do you mean? What process?
Noginski: From Kolomoyskyi. From Benya.
Ian: Well, how?
Noginski: Just report that in this case the world Jewish community, firstly, has nothing to do with personal position of Mr. Kolomoyskyi, secondly, a) don’t back up neither Odessa, nor Mariupol, nor any other and sincerely sympathize with them. And thirdly, state that in case any of Jews is noticed in Nazi crimes, we will be first to deal with it.
Ian: Thank god, there hasn’t been any problem with it lately.
Noginski: The more so because of one man who decided to become a billionaire, a multibillionaire or imagined himself to be an owner of Ukraine…
Ian: No, the matter is that the synagogues are… They should be standing apart from all these things. A synagogue is a place for meeting, it’s a prayer place. It should deal with inner life of Jews. That’s it. This is so to say what a synagogue is about. So, dealing with so to say politics, dealing with such things and backing up…
Noginski: I mean… You know, I’ve got such feeling that standing apart is not an option for us.
Ian: Come again.
Noginski: We can’t help standing apart. By the way, I asked Oleh not to make it public. His first thought was to make it public.
Ian: No. By doing this he will definitely bring reproach on Jews right away.
Noginski: You don’t say so! It will start a huge wave of tension. The more so, it will start all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=vATUVASx8ug

Old 05-15-2014, 04:45 AM

235 posts, read 211,265 times
Default I’ve been hearing many different versions of what happened on Kulikovo Pole ...

I’ve been hearing many different versions of what happened on Kulikovo Pole on May 2nd, many comments and many accusations towards various enforcement structures, including the Odessa Region Department of the State Service on Emergency Situations, which I lead.

Read more: http://zergulio.livejournal.com/1459980.html

Last edited by Rozenn; 05-15-2014 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 05-15-2014, 09:21 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,617,606 times
Quote:
Could not make this stuff up if you tried. Nope, no conflict of interest here,
everybody just keep moving on.
Ok ...hypocrisy of the West! private interests!, money money!, blah blah blah! Right, everybody movin' on.

And just to balance it out. Russia has Europe an er...'gass-hold' when it comes to supplying energy to the continent. I can understand that. Everybody's got to make a living. But she's spun the web for the apparently unwary fly and has it in her web. Going to be hard to escape that what with all the interest and corruption involved.

Poor Lady Merkel. One day she's going to be like that fat comical fellow Oliver Hardy and wake up moaning to the Stan Laurel's who dearly love Gazprom, 'Well here's another nice mess you've got me into!' Really being involved with Russia will mean payback's a bit**. Europe will rue it.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:14 AM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1992 View Post
Kolomoyskyi: Hi.
Tsarov: Hi.
Kolomoyskyi: Where are you at the moment? Still there?
Tsarov: Yes. I’m still here.
Kolomoyskyi: How are you getting on?
Tsarov: Quite OK.
Kolomoyskyi: Well. I guess there’s some huge trouble. There was a Jew from the Dnipropetrovsk Jewish community. He got killed.
Tsarov: What happened there?...
You need to explain what happened with Tsarov first - don't expect anyone here to know.
First RADA stripped him of any protection, (although he is still a politician and people's deputy,) basically announcing an open hunting season on him. His office in Dnepropetrovsk has been burned, and just when it all happened, the EU put him on the list of "sanctions."
Kiev can't forgive him the reminder of the role Bandera was playing in Volhynya massacre, apparently.
And so, probably, the E.U.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacr...astern_Galicia

Old 05-15-2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Ok ...hypocrisy of the West! private interests!, money money!, blah blah blah! Right, everybody movin' on.
That's not "blah-blah," because that's precisely what it was all about - American corporate interests above anything, when their "advisers" moved in Moscow in the nineties, taking advantage of Yeltsin and the whole situation Russia was in, and now - it's about their corporate interests in Ukraine yet again.
They just didn't expect "sour grapes" - someone like Putin showing up on the horizon as the result of all their escapades, and they didn't expect, apparently, this turn of events in Ukraine, hoping that Ukraine would be in their pocket in no time, with all the resources and NATO moving in, securing the "world order of peace and stability" where they are allowed to take whatever they want to serve their corporate interests.
Yeah - that kind of the "world order."
I don't think this particular "world order" is going to work any longer, though.
I see big clouds on the horizon.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:33 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
That's not "blah-blah," because that's precisely what it was all about - American corporate interests above anything, when their "advisers" moved in Moscow in the nineties, taking advantage of Yeltsin and the whole situation Russia was in, and now - it's about their corporate interests in Ukraine yet again.
They just didn't expect "sour grapes" - someone like Putin showing up on the horizon as the result of all their escapades, and they didn't expect, apparently, this turn of events in Ukraine, hoping that Ukraine would be in their pocket in no time, with all the resources and NATO moving in, securing the "world order of peace and stability" where they are allowed to take whatever they want to serve their corporate interests.
Yeah - that kind of the "world order."
I don't think this particular "world order" is going to work any longer, though.
I see big clouds on the horizon.
Wait. Whose military invaded the Ukraine now? You make it sound like the NATO did that.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Wait. Whose military invaded the Ukraine now? You make it sound like the NATO did that.
NATO would have been there in no time, if Eastern Ukrainians ( with the help of Russia, no doubt,) wouldn't have taken the preventive measures.
Did you really expect them just to roll over and sheepishly accept whatever Western/Central regions have decided to do?
I have inconvenient news for you then - coups/revolutions have tendency to bring civil wars with them. At least in that part of the world.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:31 AM

235 posts, read 211,265 times
Default How the vote in Parliament Kiev

Old 05-15-2014, 02:27 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,815,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
As you see it, it is no issue, I and many others do. Judging by your response, you have nothing of value to add to this also.

It is an issue when the VP of the US flies to Ukraine, and out comes from it is a sudden invitation for his son to join a large company with interests in exploring resources in areas that are currently under dispute. This is 100% conflict of interest, and if you knew anything regarding the Obama-Biden relationship as detailed by Gates' (former sec of defense) book Duty, you will see Biden is one of the most influencial members of Obama's foreign policy team.

The timing of this whole timing is very suspect, and who knows what issues have not been uncovered yet. So while you may be ok with these things, I am sure not, I expect more out of the US gov.

A side note; what is the deal now with Hungarians wanting independence from Ukraine? Even the Hungarian PM mentioned about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe