Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2015, 08:05 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You are again are wrong. Lately the Russians becomes absolutely not interesting what the world thinks of them.
Ok, let's play Freud on that one.

Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional — and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.
Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others either harshly or with callous indifference.

Antisocial personality disorder Definition - Diseases and Conditions - Mayo Clinic

A superiority complex is a psychological disorder in which the affected individual experiences an exaggerated feeling of self-importance. He or she feels superior to other people and displays a general disregard for the thoughts of others. Individuals with a superiority complex often exhibit a sense of grandiosity. They typically maintain a feeling that they are better or more important than other people, and often fail to take the opinions or desires of others seriously. This disorder may also be referred to as narcissism or megalomania.What Is a Superiority Complex? (with pictures)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 08:39 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
In reference to post 8700.

I know exactly who you are.

Quote:
This feeble thing and the ones like him would die hiding in the deepest hole they could find with picc running down their legs.

Me? I help make your pathetic warmongering life possible. Writing has never been my thing, a hour behind a desk will make me go nuts. I like heavy metal, the smell of grease, diesel, dirt and the feel of a beast through my well scarred boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZsuObXHbnY

Thank me.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:53 AM

First destroy the industry, then the agriculture. Call it all a failure and give in to the oligarchs.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:08 AM

602 posts, read 495,519 times
Why are you posting propaganda in a language almost no one in this forum understands?

Old 03-12-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
In reference to post 8700.

I know exactly who you are.

Me? I help make your pathetic warmongering life possible. Writing has never been my thing, a hour behind a desk will make me go nuts. I like heavy metal, the smell of grease, diesel, dirt and the feel of a beast through my well scarred boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZsuObXHbnY

Thank me.
You switched to the blue collar poetry comrade, I have not seen any blue collar poets these days, people cant fake it that much, whose words are you paraphrasing? You find time to keep on top of the latest Russian propaganda, sure you lack critical thinking to process it, but you know it all. It must be a staple table talk in a lunchroom. Warmangering, deluded nazi psychopaths, it is a fair description of the Russian team working this thread.

I am glad you stopped the feeble attempts to rationalize Russian nazi lunacy, paranoia and multiple character disorders, and went for the undisguised insults. You are angry, that means you have doubts about BS you spew.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
One thing I'm feel reasonably certain of is that if it ever came down to it at least Putin would die next to a soldier, with a gun in his hand.
You've forgot to attach one of those shirtless photos your Fuhrer like so much to pose in. He is a twisted fellow in more than one way. This tough guy would stand by the troopers in Donbass whose existence he denies. I bet Putin imagined a fine soldier this little boy would make when he kissed his navel area.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Putin recalls kissing boy's belly

There are rumors about Putin' paedophilia, some link Litvinenko death with those rumors.
Former-KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko accused Russian President Vladimir Puttin of being a paedophile, the spy’s widow told a public inquiry into his death.
Litvinenko inquiry: Former-KGB agent accused Putin of being a paedophile - Home News - UK - The Independent

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-12-2015 at 09:32 AM..

Old 03-12-2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Why are you posting propaganda in a language almost no one in this forum understands?
It's called google translate. Are you a victim of the US edjumication system?

Later, time to get dirty.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:39 AM

602 posts, read 495,519 times
Quote:
It's called google translate. Are you a victim of the US edjumication system?

Later, time to get dirty.
Why would I or any other make any effort to translate propaganda to a language we understand? I am really just curious. It seems counter productive.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:29 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Once in a while you can get something right, comrade Frolov. It is a classic example of the Russian Goebbels propaganda. Take 4 minutes video, pick opinions favoring the Fuhrer, combine, and you've got a cool 1 minute propaganda video.
Naturally, this is selection. It is obvious. But this selection shows how separated the people of Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Note, unlike
the Russia occupied territories, people are not afraid to speak their unfounded in reality opinions about the Fuhrer.
Do you think that Russians can not say nasty things about Putin? I see that your knowledge of Russia is very deep. I will tell you a terrible secret. Ether some Russian radio stations constructed entirely of such nasty things.

By the way, Fuhrer, Goebbels ... This is ridiculous.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 03-12-2015 at 12:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe