Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2015, 03:25 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams_13 View Post
May i ask you two questions?
Where are you from ?
Do you speak russian?
I can speak and read Russian, if you followed this thread, it should be understood by default. I vouch for every word in the post you replied to. Actually, reality is much grimmer than my posts. I can cite zillions of the links (in Russian) proving every my claim, I'm just too lazy to translate those links. Russian nazi regulars in this thread know (THEY KNOW) that I can easily back those claims up, they will not challenge me on that post, but they choose to lie anyway, because they treat this thread as a propaganda tool, I failed to get any rational discussion going with the comrades who were deeply affected by the Russian media to retain critical thinking faculties. There is plenty of good sources in English exposing nuts and bolts of the Russian Propaganda machine, but I sense your longing for something neutral, all inclusive and PC, unfortunately, I cannot help you with that.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-27-2015 at 03:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 05:02 AM

238 posts, read 198,217 times
DPolo, I like animals too))
erasure, I read comments just now, funny) but my bear noticed it and was very upset that I am looking at another bears, so I had to play balalika with him and give more vodka.
Ariete, dreams not always come true. Now seems that this is going to happen to so called "Kiev government", I am feeling more safe in Donetsk than these people could be in Ukraine.

Old 02-27-2015, 07:33 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,615,477 times
Quote:
It seems that the West saw that Russians stubbornly continue to hold Ukraine
and West decided not to bring the conflict to a military confrontation (I think,
that this is right decision, the West can not defeat the Russians in Ukraine. If
necessary, Russians as soon as possible hurl there a huge amount of weapons and
easy to close the sky). West does not want to seriously help the Ukrainian
economy without guarantee proper policy. And now such guarantees can not be
obtained. Therefore, Ukraine waiting for a very difficult time. Society is
divided, war destroyed economy.
Agree. It will be interesting to see if Ukraine will become a 'frozen conflict' now that the Debaltseve battle is over. It will also be fascinating to see if Putin looks more and more now after this 'victory' for the separatists to the whole Southeast region. Does he ramp it up there since Luhansk and Donetsk now are wrapped up..like Crimea but unfortunately it had to be bloody. Sure would help Russian geopolitical strategy later on down the line.

On another note now I understand why Merkel and co which includes US are hesitant to come into Ukraine with arms. Considering how Putin feels about that it would be a disaster. I have to say it's a great strategy that Russia pursues to keep Ukraine adrift. The fact that the West is conditioned by Russia's refusal to countenance any 'interference' along those lines really poses a problem in the West's response say now if Putin looks at the whole SE of Ukraine or the Baltics.The Baltics are viewed through Article 5 but not the southeast of Ukraine. I'd think if we hear loads and loads of fifth column talk there well...look for activity all around and also we'll see a bit more in how Vladimir's mind works when it comes to Russian 'destiny'.

Old 02-27-2015, 07:50 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Liar. You watch Russian TV etc. and you choose to lie anyway, just like your Fuhrer. Why? Russian TV, Media and Internet are owerflowing with the messages of hate towards the West (and especially USA), towards Ukraine and Ukrainians unwilling to submit the Reich, it demonizes, it lies, it excites and prepares aggression and war. Russian social media is one big pathology of homo sapiens specie, it's nothing but the concentrated paranoia, manias, unabridged nazism, hatred towards the world. A sane, descent person cannot watch Russian TV, period, it's an insult to everything that makes us human. A Russian social media will drive you crazy, it's like Orks with internet access, it's overflowing with insanity and hate. Four Russian regulars in this thread is a good example of what viewings Russian media can do to human beings.

Inside Putin

More than a decade later, that movie is increasingly dark and disturbing. The first thing Russian militias do when they take a town in East Ukraine is seize the television towers and switch them over to Kremlin channels. Soon after, the locals begin to rant about fascists in Kyiv and dark U.S. plots to purge Russian speakers from East Ukraine. It’s not just what they say but how they say it that is so disturbing: irrational spirals of paranoia, theories so elaborate and illogical one can’t possibly argue with them.

Ironically, Russian Regime acts like a dystopian fascist regime on the post-apocalyptic planet Saraksh in "The Inhabited Island", a story by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky (famous soviet writers). The regime was using stationary and mobile towers emitting a special kind of radiation to brainwash the citizens' into loyalty to the regime no matter the personal costs. The parallels are astounding. Amazon.com: THE INHABITED ISLAND: Best of Soviet Action Science Fiction eBook: Arcady and Boris Strugatsky: Kindle Store
According to you all Russians are brainwashed nazi clowns. You hate Russians, this is obvious from your posts.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:12 AM

36 posts, read 34,488 times
Quote:
I can speak and read Russian, if you followed this thread, it should be understood by default. I vouch for every word in the post you replied to. Actually, reality is much grimmer than my posts. I can cite zillions of the links (in Russian) proving every my claim, I'm just too lazy to translate those links. Russian nazi regulars in this thread know (THEY KNOW) that I can easily back those claims up, they will not challenge me on that post, but they choose to lie anyway, because they treat this thread as a propaganda tool, I failed to get any rational discussion going with the comrades who were deeply affected by the Russian media to retain critical thinking faculties. There is plenty of good sources in English exposing nuts and bolts of the Russian Propaganda machine, but I sense your longing for something neutral, all inclusive and PC, unfortunately, I cannot help you with that.
Was any talk show in USA about Ukr crisis, any tv program with invited participants from russian side? If it was, give me a link plz (don't be too lazy).

Old 02-27-2015, 09:10 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,615,477 times
^
Good idea. Only problem I think with that is friends like to be with friends! But heck even old Nikita came here to the USA to check things out and to at least have a chat and say hello!

And to kind of put the shoe on the other foot how about an invitation and 'exchange' of views on RT?
Probably could help. From the looks of it the Europeans have had a lot more experience dealing with the country than we have....and still 'understanding' is hard as hell to get.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
According to you all Russians are brainwashed nazi clowns. You hate Russians, this is obvious from your posts.
You've made a false claim, I called you a liar, I rationalized me calling you a liar, I provided a reference to a key role of the Russian hate propaganda in Ukrainian conflict. What does it have to do with me hating Russians? Keep it rational. I hate lies, hypocrisy and the regimes that turn people in the willing cattle for the rulers to play with and subdue others.

same with maidan Crimea, Russian propaganda created an alternative reality, prepared the ground for nazi invasion followed by the ununiformed regulars.

UN report: Rampant misinformation and propaganda in Ukraine | MSNBC

And for those Russians who didnt turn their minds and soul to the Fuhrer, there are legal tool to supplement propaganda.
The Moscow Times - Breaking News, Business, Culture & Multimedia from Russia

Old 02-27-2015, 09:32 AM

Williams_13, I dont watch tv, but I read newspapers and listen radio, browse internet. Russian point of view is well represented by the homegrown apologists for Putin. Ukrainian point of view does not get any coverage. The clown like Stephen Cohen gets all imaginable coverage despite his glaring ignorance (as for a professor) and bias. Deep conspiracy radio infotainment is 99% pro Russian.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/29...html?referrer=

Lefty news sources are nothing but pure, anashamed apologetics for the Russian Imperial Fascism. Dont look for pro Ukrainian analysis here, it is 100% Russian propaganda paraphrased by the left leaning English speakers, counterpunch is messed up bad too. There are plenty of the articles on Ukraine, so I just give the name for a website: www.truthdig.com, browse through archives if interested, 100% Russian apologetics by the gurus of the Left if you are into that stuff. Actually, nobody represents Ukrainian point of view in USA. It is ukrainians who should be given a chance to express their views.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-27-2015 at 09:53 AM..

Old 02-27-2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:
You've made a false claim, I called you a liar, I rationalized me calling you a liar, I provided a reference to a key role of the Russian hate propaganda in Ukrainian conflict. What does it have to do with me hating Russians? Keep it rational. I hate lies, hypocrisy and the regimes that turn people in the willing cattle for the rulers to play with and subdue others.

same with maidan Crimea, Russian propaganda created an alternative reality, prepared the ground for nazi invasion followed by the ununiformed regulars.

UN report: Rampant misinformation and propaganda in Ukraine | MSNBC

And for those Russians who didnt turn their minds and soul to the Fuhrer, there are legal tool to supplement propaganda.
The Moscow Times - Breaking News, Business, Culture & Multimedia from Russia

So you are actually saying that Russians are nazies.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Williams_13, I dont watch tv, but I read newspapers and listen radio, browse internet. Russian point of view is well represented by the homegrown apologists for Putin. Ukrainian point of view does not get any coverage. The clown like Stephen Cohen gets all imaginable coverage despite his glaring ignorance (as for a professor) and bias. Deep conspiracy radio infotainment is 99% pro Russian.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/29...html?referrer=

Lefty news sources are nothing but pure, anashamed apologetics for the Russian Imperial Fascism. Dont look for pro Ukrainian analysis here, it is 100% Russian propaganda paraphrased by the left leaning English speakers, counterpunch is messed bad too. There are plenty of the articles on Ukraine, so I just give the name for a website: www.truthdig.com, browse through archives if interested, 100% Russian apologetics if you are into that stuff. Actually, nobody represents Ukrainian point of view in USA. It is ukrainians who should be given a chance to express their views.

I am sorry, Ukraine is a country where 2 languages are spoken Russians and Ukrainian. Personally I do not consider Ukrainian a language, rather a dialect off Russian.

Now Ukrainian government tried to ban Russian language and traditional holidays. Either they did or they did not.

So who is the nazi with propaganda ?

CNN actually spreads Ukrainian Propaganda, not Russian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe