Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 01:29 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Final count of NAF trophies: 187 Tanks, 124 APCs, 110 Arty, 24 MLRS, 278 mortars, 139 trucks, 500+ tonnes of munition. I'd take 1/3 off.
What are you talking about? The separatists said they've captured that from Debaltseve?

I'd take 99.5% off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 02:39 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Have I just been insulted? I seek facts and I think about them throughout the process. I collect and compare if I have time and I use my knowledge of politics history and come to a conclusion.

Boris states not only fact but common sense.

I'm still waiting for you learn how to write. You're a bore. Half your text in any given post is garbage.
Comrade, you've typed some crazy biased nonsense exposing your appalling ignorance of the subject you for some weird reason picked for your general "philosophizing" exercises. When I pointed at your biased ignorance, you just turned around to type more nonsense about you "seeking facts" and "thinking", it's two things you are pathologically incapable of. Not only that, you don't have personal integrity to be honest with yourself and others about your persistent bias transcending facts and reason, despite black on white evidence of your wishful ignorance you leave in this thread. I would be ashamed to behave like that, but neither you nor your Fuhrer know what shame is, psychopathy knows no shame. "Facts", "thinking", "argument" are not the reasons you are here in this thread, it's something psychotherapeutical, but I am not a shrink to diagnose that further.

Old 02-26-2015, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Its up to the people to decide who they want to go with. Sounds like your afraid of elections because the Thugs that took over the Government might be thrown out. You sound like any other supporter of Anarchists.
Right, that's why Russian nazis and their local collaborators cleanse the areas they control of any dissidence under penalty of torture and death. the smallest signs of disloyalty like Ukrainian flag or language can get people killed.
After Detention And Torture, Donetsk Artist's Work Turns Grim
http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/08/28/u...ture-civilians
http://uatoday.tv/politics/russian-m...ng-400922.html
http://ukraineinvestigation.com/terr...to-death-6159/
In Eastern Ukraine, Torture Is New Weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1YrdqIaTM
https://www.es.amnesty.org/uploads/m...42014en_01.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/13/wo...deal.html?_r=0
Stories from Hell: Hostages of the "Donetsk People

The list is endless. Russian nazis deploy terror and torture to cleanse the area for the Reich, tell me more about elections and referendums, comrade. From the day #1 after the Fuhrer made a decision to invade, Russian nazis and their collaborators started terror and killings, no silly things like demonstration, maidan, etc., there is no time to waste on that.

Quote:
Do you think everyone here is stupid, and that World News comes in by courier pigeons? We know what goes on there, and we watch live videos from there, posted on the Web by ordinary citizens.
You view selected snap videos to match your existing bias. You make snap judgement that fit your existing bias. I view the same videos, read the same comments and I come to different conclusions, like enormous pathology of the Russian "spirit", Especially troubling is Russian nazi humiliation of Ukrainian POW. Russian nazi sickos are no ashamed or afraid of posting videos that violate Geneva convention, that should tell something. And Russian comments to those videos are even more telling, your people are sick in their soul..

Quote:
The Russians did not kill anyone when they sent help. The people welcomed them, and where not "rounded up" as you claim.
Collaborators welcomed the first wave of the invading Russian nazis, for everybody else there were beatings, shanks and bullets, they kept quiet. And after that your Fuhrer does nothing but sends death to Ukraine. Original treasonous locals (who are not rabid Russian nazis) should feel like dupes. Deranged Banana Empire has used Donbass as a battleground without any regard to the locals and their needs.

Quote:
The Ukrainian Military there joined the Separatists. The Ukrainian Army is deserting and joining the Russian backed citizens. Its documented.
Russian nazis using live shield to disarm Ukrainian troops is documented alright. After all, your Fuhrer told that he would send a live shield of women and children: "and let see how Ukrainian military men will be able to shoot at their own people... we will be standing BEHIND them (civilians) not IN FRONT OF THEM but BEHIND. I'll see how they would shoot their own women and children..."

Quote:
No one here is stupid enough to believe your crap about Russia coming in and killing and cleansing the area. In fact, it looks like the Thugs that took power from the elected President are losing ground because his supporters are a minority. You need to go tell your tall tales and propaganda to people that believe you. Once you start lying, nothing you say can be believed.
Russian nazis in this thread would believe only the things Russian nazis are comfortable with, there are 205 pages to prove that. No, comrade, I don't lie, I use extensive references and reasoning to make my claims.

Old 02-26-2015, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Other then spiting Putin, how consequential is Ukraine to us in the US ? American's don't care about Ukraine, maybe taxpayer money will go to pay for military bases, but that's about it. There is nothing in Ukraine that we might want.
Obama' impotent ineffectiveness on Ukraine is about to bury democrats for a decade + to come. It will be the last straw for the middle America that doesn't really care about Ukraine (or anything else), but it cares a lot about the government doing its primary job on the national security. A pansy USA reneging on its commitments to bow to the wishes of a clearly deranged regime, it's something that Americans (indifferent to Ukraine) will not forgive or forget until it's fixed, Americans instinctively sense that there is something seriously wrong with policies of weakness and pacification, and that something sooner or later will endanger their safety and well-being in earnest. Russian comrades consistently underestimate Americans, most fascist regimes have a trouble sizing up their declared enemies. America is not far left or far right, it's not NYC Russian speaking immigrant swamp, it doesn't think in the same way Russian nazi immigrants with a US passport do. If Russians will keep on parading toy ballistic missiles with "Hand it Obama" logos, they will wake up something they are not equipped to handle.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:05 AM

238 posts, read 198,183 times
Meanwhile in Russia. Sanctions, huh?
Wall

Old 02-26-2015, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Wall
You have to read those comments. The delusion of the Russian exceptionalism permeates government, intellectuals and popular culture. Russians grew up with that nazi nonsense about them being the smartest, the bravest, the most special, the most canning and inventive unlike those dumb Americans etc.. They don't even realize how ridiculous and delusional all those claims to the exceptional superiority are. It's thoroughly infantile culture superiority of which is revealed in..... nothing, essentially. A good psychiatrist is needed to explain all that.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:22 AM

238 posts, read 198,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
You have to read those comments. The delusion of the Russian exceptionalism permeates government, intellectuals and popular culture. Russians grew up with that nazi nonsense about them being the smartest, the bravest, the most special, the most canning and inventive unlike those dumb Americans etc.. They don't even realize how ridiculous and delusional all those claims to the exceptional superiority are. It's thoroughly infantile culture superiority of which is revealed in..... nothing, essentially. A good psychiatrist is needed to explain all that.
I didn't read comments Just interesting video

Old 02-26-2015, 05:33 AM

Quote:
I didn't read comments Just interesting video
The title of the video says "And after looking at this USA dares to threaten us with sanctions", most posters agree with the title, they are the most special bunch of individuals under the Sun as revealed in hand feeding a bear, it's implied that Americans are incapable of anything like that (apparently Russian comrades have no access to youtube). Yes, comrade Selena, it's totally ridiculous when Russians use even silly things like hand feeding a bear to express their nazi sentiments. Beat this comrades:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blp1Gqn5c0s

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-26-2015 at 06:17 AM..

Old 02-26-2015, 07:50 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,413 times
Quote:
Wall

Lol, I love bears and wolfs

Old 02-26-2015, 09:36 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
Right, that's why Russian nazis and their local collaborators cleanse the areas they control of any dissidence under penalty of torture and death. the smallest signs of disloyalty like Ukrainian flag or language can get people killed.
Thank you for the video and links. Good work. I had not seen the one with the blond woman and the behavior of her assailants is atrocious and totally unnecessary. At worst she should simply have been put on a train to Kiev. I do know that there are people in Novorussia who have the same thoughts she does. They don't want their country split, they never wanted war.

Bottom line is they MUST be heard too. Both sides must be heard. Unfortunately when games like this are played by people who value life so little this is what we get. The insanity drowns people like her and the artist.

I will stand by my assessment though, the Kiev junta and the western powers are to blame for this mess. The Ukraine should be a bridge between Russia and Europe, that is where Ukraine will benefit most. Russia should become part of NATO as should Ukraine.

Sadly, nutters in high places can not have such a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe