Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2015, 12:19 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times

Advertisements

I think he's sick. Last year he looked like death warmed over at some energy conference in Finland I think. If he has cancer it could well be his end and it's definitely a possibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 12:47 PM

One of my favorites. Turchinov with his retinue inspecting Mariupol defenses. This is so hilarious, all his little lick spittle puppies attached to his flabby butt cheeks. LMAO!!

LiveLeak.com - Illegitim Ukrainian President Turchinov Visits Some of 'His' Troops.

At 3:08 they show a big bunker. What idiots, that is a artilleryman's dream. You wouldn't get me within half a mile of it let alone inside of it. Notice the trenches, the dirt they removed to dig them is not hidden from a drones view. What morons, just incredible.

I must have a fetish for train wrecks or something.

Old 03-13-2015, 12:50 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,413 times
let's diss da Uks and go for beers !

who is with me ?

Old 03-13-2015, 03:35 PM

Maybe when I finish going through all these drawings.

Anyway. Does anyone have information about Russian oligarchs involved in this? Stuff on Porkchunko, Kolomoiski seems to be easy enough to find but not so much on the other side. That scum definitely has a steak in this.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:15 PM

Big event at the Kremlin? Setting up something, May 9 is victory day but is there anything else between now and then?

LiveLeak.com - Gangster Putin not seen in public for eight days: Images of podium and seating being erected outside the Kremlin tonight (March 13th, '15)

Old 03-13-2015, 09:30 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Big event at the Kremlin? Setting up something, May 9 is victory day but is there anything else between now and then?

LiveLeak.com - Gangster Putin not seen in public for eight days: Images of podium and seating being erected outside the Kremlin tonight (March 13th, '15)
"Gangster Putin has not been seen in public for eight days, leading to speculation he is ill, has survived an assassination attempt, has become even more deranged, thinks he's Josef Stalin, or his young mistress is about to give birth."

Read more at LiveLeak.com - Gangster Putin not seen in public for eight days: Images of podium and seating being erected outside the Kremlin tonight (March 13th, '15)

Well "his young mistress" has got a boy recently... Somewhere in Switzerland as rumors have it.

СМИ: Кабаева родила ребенка от Путина

Last edited by erasure; 03-13-2015 at 09:39 PM..

Old 03-13-2015, 09:38 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,413 times
so that is settled !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rs-Qg2F274

Old 03-14-2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Well "his young mistress" has got a boy recently... Somewhere in Switzerland as rumors have it.
Well they're not setting up a celebration in Krasni ploshad for that. That would be an excess of unspeakable proportions, utterly wasteful.

The birth of the Tsars heir? LMAO!! Keep it in the family it's not the worlds business. Hell, it's worse than the Brits.

It certainly changes things FOR ME if they are.

On another subject. MH-17. I'm 95% sure the rebels shot it down with the BUK they jacked from the arsenal in Mariupol. It was a mistake, had the rebel who pushed the button knew it was a civilian aircraft the missile have never left the rail. Unfortunately the idiots in Ukraine and elsewhere, whoever they may be, allowed civil aircraft to fly over a war zone where several Ukrainian aircraft had been shot down recently.
Guess who gets final say, veto power on any reports coming out of the investigation? The Kiev junta.

We'll never know the whole truth. At best a sanitized, propaganda laced version straight from the juntas mouth pieces. So much for the standards of justice in the west.

Quote:
The MH17 Report Will Not Reveal The TruthOn November 26, 2014 it was revealed by the Dutch news outlet RTL Nieuws that there exists a confidentiality agreement that was signed by the Netherlands, Belgium, Australia and the Kiev regime in Ukraine that gives each of the signatories a veto on any information that comes out of the investigation.

The existence of this confidentiality agreement is confirmed by the Australian Government, more specifically by Melissa Stenfors, Acting Director of the Crisis Management & Contingency Planning Section of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade:

Later, the authenticity of this letter was confirmed by the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in the following statement to RTL Nieuws:

“The letter to which you refer is authentic. Australia, The Netherlands, Belgium and Ukraine have signed a non-disclosure agreement with respect to the criminal investigation into the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.

This agreement requires consensus among the parties before information regarding the investigation can be released. The non-disclosure of information is important to avoid jeopardising the investigation or prejudicing a future judicial proceeding arising from the investigation.

The Joint Investigation Team non-disclosure agreement was communicated in confidence by foreign governments, and, as a result, cannot be made public.”

LiveLeak.com - The Ukrainian Veto: Why The MH17 Report Will Not Reveal The Truth.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:52 AM

Porkochunko and his junta signs contrats with EU countries to import lethal weapons. All while Ukrainians scrabble to survive.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/255105.html

Old 03-14-2015, 09:04 AM

Another "suicide".

В Одессе покончил с собой старший прокурор района

That makes 7? Just for the record. I have nothing against these corrupt scum for having accidents, they're all probably deserving of this in some respect it's just that we're not seeing enough of it. The whole Rada needs a Jim Jones moment I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe