Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2015, 08:17 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Just like in the west. Justice can be bought anywhere, corruption is everywhere and all pervasive. I ask you again Rem if the justice in the west is so grand, worthy and impeccably flawless just what is being done to net the people who have stolen from Ukraine for that last 2 decades? What is being done Rem.

I know, you'll just run away now. You don't have an answer but I do and it's safe to say that nothing will be done about it as we both know.
Oh don't burden him with inconvenient questions.
They have no place in the world he built around his own theories, the world that he already painted in white and black. Russians often do that - they have tendency to be maximalists quite often, so your reasoning will be simply brushed aside. I know the type, so I decided not to bother already some time ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 08:56 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
They have no place in the world he built around his own theories, the world that he already painted in white and black. Russians often do that - they have tendency to be maximalists quite often, so your reasoning will be simply brushed aside. I know the type, so I decided not to bother already some time ago.
Maybe it's me. I'm reverting to my ignorant childhood habit of torturing flies.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
If Ukrainian, Russian or any other courts can prove that money was stolen, and the money ownership is established, Western banks would freeze accounts. They do it all the time for every other country. Post soviet kleptocrats have many tricks in their sleeves that makes ownership tracking and fund restitution difficult. But I have a solid impression that American financial investigators are ahead of the money laundering game, they can squeeze Putin & Co or any other financial balls at any time they will be given the orders. If Eastern European kleptocrats rob their countries in a manner that complies with the Western financial laws, the West can't do much, without sanctions or a war. Why the West should do the job of the post soviet legal systems? Ukrainian, Russian or any other legal system didn't even try to unravel corruption and money laundering schemes for the very obvious reasons - everybody in the power loop steals and hides the loot, there are no clean guys at the top. It's takes radicalism to destroy post soviet kleptocracies, they will not extinguish themselves.
As long as the likes of USchenko, Timoshenko and untold numbers of others are allowed to enjoy their stolen wealth your words mean nothing to me. Yanukovich and his fellow pigs are not good enough for me. If I had the power every politician in Ukraine would be pushing up sunflowers with a quickness.

You're the biggest hypocrite I have ever met.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:47 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
You do have a well defined reality avoidance syndrome, delusion of the Russian grandeur mixed with propaganda displaces objective reality. You might be involved with robbing Mother Russia, since your life is not inconvenienced by the Russian feudal system, and it's a great system if you have plenty of the grease in your pockets. In that case, it's most definitely mental displacement. People do something deplorable and corrupt but they have this urge to feel great about majesty of Mother Russia they plunder. The easiest way is to deny reality of the Russian neo feudalism, it's not feudalism it's an ancient self-organization mechanism mother Russia uses to shake off the chains of the Anglo Saxon domination. This way you feel great about what you do, and rewards are not too bad either. But you can't fool the world comrade Frolov.
You are again are wrong. Lately the Russians becomes absolutely not interesting what the world thinks of them.

You can continue to write about the horrors taking place in Putin's Russia, but the Russians will taunt at you, because they remember what there was before Putin. Listen to another song from the 90s.

https://youtu.be/UvWZSq6VIYY

Old 03-11-2015, 11:14 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Robert Scales urged the US to start killing Russians:

Iranians the only military gaining ground against ISIS in Iraq? | On Air Videos | Fox Business

Is war coming?..

Old 03-12-2015, 12:03 AM

Saw it Max. That man is exactly what I am talking about when you get to the wests elite. They're psychopaths.

People like that send our young men and women to die when they are too cowardly to do it themselves. This arsehole may have entertained dreams his entire worthless life while sitting comfortably at home in an arm chair watching reports of death and destruction wrought by his fellow animals.

He's not even a human ****ing being.

One thing I'm feel reasonably certain of is that if it ever came down to it at least Putin would die next to a soldier, with a gun in his hand. This feeble thing and the ones like him would die hiding in the deepest hole they could find with picc running down their legs.

Old 03-12-2015, 06:11 AM

602 posts, read 495,740 times
While Russia is busy committing fratricide in Ukraine and shattering all of its diplomatic relations with its neighbors, the Chinese moves further into the Russian "sphere of influence" by selling long range anti air weaponry to the Uzbeks:

Has China Made Its First Big Military Sale In Central Asia? | EurasiaNet.org

One of Chinas top geopolitical priorities is to re-open a modern, land-based Silkroad to Europe that also includes a gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Europe (in this moment Turkmenistan can't sell gas to Europe without using Russian infrastructure).

US also donated over 300 MRAPs (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected - vehicles) to Uzbekistan. Russia is incapable of reacting as Russia simply hasn't got the economic or military strength to wrestle with Washington, Brussels and Beijing at the same time.

No Longer Under Sanctions, Uzbekistan Gets 300 Armored Vehicles From U.S. | EurasiaNet.org

Putin is a idiot. An idiot without friends, and the Russian people will pay dearly for his megalomania.

Old 03-12-2015, 06:18 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,587,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Slavyansk, 06.03.2015. Of course Russian propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAXuedxYgUk
Once in a while you can get something right, comrade Frolov. It is a classic example of the Russian Goebbels propaganda. Take 4 minutes video, pick opinions favoring the Fuhrer, combine, and you've got a cool 1 minute propaganda video. Note, unlike
the Russia occupied territories, people are not afraid to speak their unfounded in reality opinions about the Fuhrer. Opinions vary, but there is no unanimous support for the Fuhrer, 1 minute out of 4 the best Russian propagandists could get. A couple at the end of video wished "the rabid dog to die soon", that something that wouldnt fly with Russian tv viewers. Full video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHM8ZU5ergw

Old 03-12-2015, 06:53 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,587,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

People like that send our young men and women to die when they are too cowardly to do it themselves. This arsehole may have entertained dreams his entire worthless life while sitting comfortably at home in an arm chair watching reports of death and destruction wrought by his fellow animals.

He's not even a human ****ing being.

One thing I'm feel reasonably certain of is that if it ever came down to it at least Putin would die next to a soldier, with a gun in his hand. This feeble thing and the ones like him would die hiding in the deepest hole they could find with picc running down their legs.
Comrade Putin sends arms, troops and encourages Russian nazi losers to die in Ukraine so a necromaniacal twerp like yourself could get orgasmic over viewing and anticipating Ukrainians dying. Do you cry for those dead and crippled Russian troopers whose existence is denied by your Fuhrer and his nazi fan club here?

You combine fresh Russian propaganda talking points, imperial nazi lunacy, generic western lefty outlook , some blue collar gripes, ignorace, lies, hypocricy, etc.. This wild mix changes every day, a rabid russian nazi today, an ignorant adolescent tomorrow, to be replaced by a typical old soviet commie fart next post, followed by a necromaniac psycho. You are a bleeding heart lefty this morning. The quality of your written English varies wildly too, from clear ESL to decent. I am not even sure you are the same person.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:20 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You are again are wrong. Lately the Russians becomes absolutely not interesting what the world thinks of them.
So why would anyone respect Russia then? Or care about Russia? You reap what you sow.

In other news, Putler is rumoured to be unwell. Maybe even a heart attack. Hope the monster dies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe