Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2016, 03:55 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, you said anyone who "rails against" homosexuals have blood on their hands. According to your own argument anyone who rips against Christianity, which is most posters here, have blood on their hands every time a Christian is murdered.

BTW, can you show a post where I "rail against homosexuals"? I ask, because I can't recall ever railing against them. You, in the other hand rail against others with basically every post you write, including the one I quoted here.
Your logic is as flawed as the petty godling you worship. I've s'plained it in as few, and as small, words as possible.

But I am unsurprised you keep ...um... missing the mark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
I have never read where Jimmie, Jeff or Vizio stated they hated gays, maybe it is you that likes to stir up hatred while drinking your beer and making trouble as I doubt you really could care less about the individuals who perished in this terrible macabre of killings. I think there are a lot on here like that who love to hear themselves be big and bad and how oppressive they can be on an individual. Trout you need to look at yourself first as there is a lot of hatred in you.
With all due respect, perry.

Bovine excrement.

You're one of the holier-than-thous too. You've done your part to marginalize gays and contribute to the kind of culture that allows atrocities like this to happen.

You've got blood on your hands too.

Why don't you open your eyes when you next encounter a mirror.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbored View Post
Are you guys really this dense? Let me repeat something that has been said to you guys about 100 times already on this thread.

NO ONE IS BLAMING CHRISTIANS FOR THIS ATTACK!

Let me repeat myself since you guys apparently have trouble reading...

NO ONE IS BLAMING CHRISTIANS FOR THIS ATTACK!
Of course they are blaming them. They say Christians have blood on their hands.

The whole thread is dedicated to trashing Christians because an muslim murdered 49 people.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:04 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,387,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Same nonsense! My Southern Baptist church rarely discusses homosexuality and we never act in a hostile way towards homosexuals. We're not all the Westboro Baptist Church. We had NOTHING to do with this act.
Still can't read, I see.... I didn't say you had anything to do with this. I said people like you guys, regardless of whether you see yourself this way or not (Southern Baptists are not friendly to gays no matter how many times you say it), contribute to this attitude and foster the hatred that allows this kind of thing.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
I have never read where Jimmie, Jeff or Vizio stated they hated gays, maybe it is you that likes to stir up hatred while drinking your beer and making trouble
None of them have ever said it. It is a baseless accusation which gets repeated every day on this forum.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Your logic is as flawed as the petty godling you worship. I've s'plained it in as few, and as small, words as possible.

But I am unsurprised you keep ...um... missing the mark.
No logic needed, I am simply telling you what you have said. You trying to make it about me is a a classic deflection.

Own your words.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:09 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,606,392 times
Quote:
Liberal insanity! An Islamic terrorist kills 49 people and it's the Christian's fault. These animals have been killing their own and others for thousands of years. This is NOT a gay issue-it's terrorism! You people are flat nuts!
So are Christians

Google Christians killing children witches in Africa

You are all killing animals for your gods. Disgusting

Old 06-16-2016, 04:14 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,956 times
Quote:
You bring up one church in a thousand. You need to get real.

What to you is the acceptable number of people in your midst that hate homosexuals and want them killed or put behind electrified fences ? Can you quantify this acceptable amount for us ? Can you answer the question or not ? Why does a church keep a pastor who says these things ?

If a pastor said he was happy that a bunch of black people were killed, would he still have a job?

If a pastor said he was glad a bunch of old people got killed, would he still have a job?

So why does a pastor that says he is glad a bunch of gay people got killed still have a job in a Christian church ?

And do you really believe there is no connection between Christians who express this kind of hatred and Christians who don't go that far but compare homosexuality to bestiality, pedophilia , being hated by God and the reason God sends natural disasters?

Last edited by wallflash; 06-16-2016 at 04:27 PM..

Old 06-16-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No logic needed, I am simply telling you what you have said. You trying to make it about me is a a classic deflection.

Own your words.
LOL!

I can see why trying to communicate with you has driven reasonable Christians mad in the forum you usually inhabit.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:41 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,036,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
You are either for US or you are AGAINST us...

On Monday, End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles said that the terrorist attack at the gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando represented the judgment of God on America.

He said that more terrorist attacks are coming to the U.S. because America’s security apparatus has been “infiltrated” by terrorists and “we have a Muslim jihadist in the White House, Barack Hussein Obama, a jihadist.”

AUDIO INCLUDED--NO ADDITIONAL PRAYERS REQUIRED..
Pffft. Traditionally when making absurd, end of the world claims, one is supposed to cite "evidence" that can't be disproved, such as a person having "visions" of doom, or how if you take a bunch of words out of context in the bible, you learn the date of the end of the world and tomorrow's lotto numbers. It is considered poor form among doomsday nuts to both support end of the world claims with nonsense that is easily disproved (such as "Obama is a Muslim jihadist) and to pick a time for the end of the world that might happen soon enough to - yet again - be proven wrong. I'm disappointed in that clown Rick Wiles.

Since the dawn of time, countless self-styled false prophets have claimed the end times are soon. All of them have been wrong, so that particular nut is just as useless as the rest of them.

Also, doesn't the bible say something about how no man shall know when the last day is, and only the Father knows that? Once again, right-wing nuts ignoring the parts of the bible that don't support their agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality