Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2016, 02:44 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
What does this matter? I'm not suggesting that your church has the right to go and demand that the church fire its pastor . I am asking why , if no one hates gays as you guys keep claiming , that these pastors can say these things, and their loving Christian members don't decide these fools have gone too far and run them off ? The fact is these guys only stay if the majority of their congregation let them stay . Which means the pew sitters have no big issues with these pastors proclaiming it was a good thing for these 49 gay people to be murdered .

Somehow you don't seem to see congregations not being outraged by this as a problem .

But this conservative gets it .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-lt-g...195554609.html
As he said, we are AMERICANS...along the way he lays out the greatest quote ever--

The Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said: “You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another.”

Jesus said, “Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you.”
Attached Thumbnails
Orlando gay massacre - by a Muslim. Christian perspectives are?-lgbtq_bred_hate.jpg  

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 06-17-2016 at 03:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 04:39 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
LOL!

I can see why trying to communicate with you has driven reasonable Christians mad in the forum you usually inhabit. :roll eyes:
I have not seen you try to communicate. I only see you throw crap on the wall, by claiming I have blood on my hands because I have "railed against gays".

The problem is that you have failed to show how I have railed against gays.

You, in the other hand have been shown to rail against Christians, which according to your own argument, means you have blood on your hands when Christians are murdered.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I like to share the truth of fundamentalist sin with the whole world. The sin of fundamentalism loves the darkness it creates for those caught in its swamp pit hiding under rocks. You are upset because the Rock has been kicked over and the light of the Son shines into that heart of darkness.

Say more ungodly Jesus hating words and watch your rock go tumbling again. We are not going to take your continued ignorant lies about our LGBTQ brothers and sisters who we lift up to God. When you attack one part of the body of Christ you attack it all. All we have to do is point out how much farther in sin you are than any you accuse. Your views about homosexuals are exactly as those of fundamentalist Muslims. The only difference is that you just use words to kill them by encouraging all the Christian fundamentalists who are whack jobs. Someone posted numerous examples of murders and beatings by your real spiritual brothers.
Who's throwing the rocks buddy? It's you. You lie every time you accuse me of the things you accuse me of. I have never seen an individual so full of hate as you. The anger you display here on daily bases is a projection of what lies in your own heart.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Jesus said, “Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you.”
Right, so who told you lie and throw rocks at Christians?

Old 06-17-2016, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What christians? I only "stone" the cultists and Hypocritical Pharisees via rebuke, nothing less, nothing more than what Christ has done and continues to do..

Quote:
Who's throwing the rocks buddy? It's you. You lie every time you accuse me of the things you accuse me of. I have never seen an individual so full of hate as you. The anger you display here on daily bases is a projection of what lies in your own heart.
Since you are not obviously using a mirror these days, would I be NUMBER 2?

I promise to try harder to meet and exceed your expectations..

Old 06-17-2016, 05:41 AM

Quote:
I have not seen you try to communicate. I only see you throw crap on the wall, by claiming I have blood on my hands because I have "railed against gays".

The problem is that you have failed to show how I have railed against gays.

You, in the other hand have been shown to rail against Christians, which according to your own argument, means you have blood on your hands when Christians are murdered.
And we all remember the LAT MASS killing of cultists here in America, why it...NEVER HAS HAPPENED!
Or yes it has...WACO, TEXAS....

Old 06-17-2016, 06:08 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
Well, I'm beginning to get the idea that it's about effective response. Since the religious apologist often has no effective response to what is said, the only response (other than not to) is to complain about the way it's said (which is also handy for covering up not replying to some more tricky post) - or retire to the 2nd line of trenches and ask what business we have to say it - as in the frequent 'Why are you posting here?' threads.

It is effectively a theist apologetics misdirection ploy, and the sooner everyone is aware of it and they can no longer smokescreen the discussion with it, the better all round.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:38 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,926,004 times
Quote:
What I have long suspected seems to be true: you don't read posts about what you do, you just react to the first thing that crosses your mind: The "rock" Warden was talking about was not one that is thrown, but the one you hide under.

Communication requires reading and understanding. It's easy to see why you are still posting.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:57 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,198,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
I have read your bible. You should read your bible like you would read the Koran. Please share the love your bible expresses towards homosexuality.

Teach me what you think your bible is telling you about homosexuals, please?
It says treat them like any other person -- we should deny our old selves of the sinful nature and grow in Christ.

Old 06-17-2016, 08:00 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,198,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
This Muslim was raised in an America in which both conservative Christianity and Islam fairly well revile gays , and he apparently had some homosexual feelings himself . You have no idea how such a climate of hate would affect him.

You do still realize he was a MUSLIM, right? This is not an act of a Christian, nor did he even call himself one. Seriously. Get over it already -- this has zero to do with Christianity.
Quote:

I clearly said that I don't care if you regard it as sinful. That's your business . I care about people dehumanizing gays ,,denigrating them as near the same as people who have sex with animals , and child abusers, and trying to take away their rights .

And I hope your argument is not that at least you are not as bad as a radical Muslim country .

There have been instances after this tragedy where various Christian leaders have expressed joy over the killings, or that they wouldn't weep for them, or that they deserved what they got . Can you name me even one of these that have been suspended or fired for saying something that hateful and sickening ? Just one? Not one of their congregations decided their pastor that said something like this went too far for them ? Why not ?

Understand that and you start to get a glimpse of what I am talking about .
There have been "instances". Yes. "Instances". In Muslim countries gay people are routinely tossed off the tops of buildings. The "President" of Iran was once shocked to hear there were gay people in his country -- and he wanted them pointed out to him so they could go round them up. Here? There is a nightclub known as "Orlando's Premier Gay Club" in Orlando, FL. People take their families to vacation a mile or two from it, I understand. If Christians were so evil and we wanted to kill gay people, that club would have been firebombed many YEARS ago. It wouldn't have stood there until a gay MUSLIM (registered Democrat) walked into it with a gun.

You can whine all you want about Christians being intolerant, but seriously....it makes you look bad if you are going to compare us to a Muslim country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality