Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2016, 12:27 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
You are way out of touch with reality. I'm sorry you have such a bigoted attitude about this. Honestly....you are just way out there.
YOU and people like you have created this attitude. I was fine with live and let live, but YOU weren't willing to let me live as I choose, so turn about is fair game.

As you sow, so shall you reap, and the time for reaping is at hand, preacher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Why the false dichotomy? Yes--heteros have harmed marriage, too...but there is no reason to abandon it. It's possible to defend the institution of marriage from both groups harming it.

Too bad you live in a country that protects ALL citizens, not just those that you think should be protected.

Live and let live, too bad you have no clue what that means.

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
YOU and people like you have created this attitude. I was fine with live and let live, but YOU weren't willing to let me live as I choose, so turn about is fair game.

As you sow, so shall you reap, and the time for reaping is at hand, preacher.
Yes--bigotry is being unable to separate holding a conviction and killing people. You are a bigot if you believe me disagreeing with the idea of redefining marriage is equivalent to killing 49 people in a nightclub.

I'm sorry--I can't see this any other way.

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
You are way out of touch with reality. I'm sorry you have such a bigoted attitude about this. Honestly....you are just way out there.
Sorry, pastor Pilate but YOU are the one out in la-la land with your stupid and bigoted "reasoning."

Old 06-17-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Yes--bigotry is being unable to separate holding a conviction and killing people. You are a bigot if you believe me disagreeing with the idea of redefining marriage is equivalent to killing 49 people in a nightclub.

I'm sorry--I can't see this any other way.
YOUR attitude and words allow this type of mentality to grow. YOU are just as much to blame as the one that pulled the trigger.

Your god is watching, I wonder what he thinks about your attitude towards others.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
YOUR attitude and words allow this type of mentality to grow. YOU are just as much to blame as the one that pulled the trigger.

Your god is watching, I wonder what he thinks about your attitude towards others.
And I think you're completely out of touch with reality and you are unable to process the idea that some people may hold to a different view. That is bigotry.

Just stop...don't even bother responding anymore, because I'm done reading your comments. I can't deal with your bigotry anymore.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:41 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
And I think you're completely out of touch with reality and you are unable to process the idea that some people may hold to a different view. That is bigotry.
Just stop...don't even bother responding anymore, because I'm done reading your comments. I can't deal with your bigotry anymore.
The bigotry you can't stand is your own being exposed by your incredibly hard-hearted response to this tragedy and your complete lack of Christ's love in your self-righteousness. This tragedy holds up a mirror to your own bigotry and hard-heartedness forcing you to project it onto other.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:

I don't care about your "view" I care about your actions, and when those actions harm me and mine, then you have made yourself my enemy. YOU are the one that created this backlash against yourself, enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:44 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:

You mean, pastor Pilate, you can't deal with having a mirror repeatedly placed in front of your eyes. So, like the coward you are, you slink away rather than face your ugliness.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I don't care about your "view" I care about your actions, and when those actions harm me and mine, then you have made yourself my enemy. YOU are the one that created this backlash against yourself, enjoy the fruits of your labor.
I've done nothing to harm you, or your's. You, on the other hand, equate a moral conviction with mass murder.

I will pray that God softens your heart and allows you to empathize with others. I'm sorry that you are so closed-minded and hateful. I'm not saying that out of spite, but I truly believe that you are in a place right now where you are upset with me and what I stand for, and I believe that you genuinely do blame me in some misguided way for a person of another religion that decided to murder 49 people. I'm sorry for where you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality