Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2019, 09:24 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,672,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
You are the only one who has appeared hysterical over sex here. You have been hyperbolic and dramatic, stating our age restrictions on sex with adults makes the U.S. “laughing stock of the world” and stating kids who can’t decide to have sex with adults are being “deprived of their rights”. Your posts have been over the top ridiculous as they relate to this thread.
Agreed. They have nothing to do with the topic at hand and I wish a moderator would remove them all so those of us interested in the drive-through issue could discuss it without ridiculous sidetracks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2019, 04:16 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,196,846 times
I wonder if this was the first time she'd driven up to the window at a drive through.

Old 09-15-2019, 05:29 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,748,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
Increasingly, employees feel dis-empowered to make decisions when trained routines fail. I would like to ask the manager how tolerant she is of workers making ad-hoc decision in unusual circumstances -- or just saying "We can't do that".

Also, drive in window clerks are just children, with not-yet fully-formed personalities. The US is the only country in the world that denies such workers the right to decide for themselves if they can have sex or a light beer, no wonder their maturity is retarded in the workplace.
So you're really saying the reason this employee spent 2 hours arguing with a deaf woman about ordering from the wrong window at the drive through is because American teens aren't allowed to get drunk and have sex with adults?

Besides, outside of a few isolated areas where there are not enough minorities and immigrants to take most of those jobs, there are very few pampered American white teens taking those jobs to begin with. Most fast food workers in a big portion of this country weren't raised here to begin with.

Old 09-15-2019, 06:40 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,206,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
You are the only one who has appeared hysterical over sex here. You have been hyperbolic and dramatic, stating our age restrictions on sex with adults makes the U.S. “laughing stock of the world” and stating kids who can’t decide to have sex with adults are being “deprived of their rights”. Your posts have been over the top ridiculous as they relate to this thread.
My remarks are about people who are adults in every other country in the world, but are treated as kids in the US, even by you.
When you criminalize a consenting adult's choice, that sure smacks of "depriving" a right to choose. And you approve of the 18 AOC, and call people under 18 "kids". That's on you, not me.

To set the record straight, I initially included sex among numerous equally-weighted factors, and since then, have mentioned it only in direct response to zealots who want to talk only about sex, and have hijacked the thread in order to incessantly talk about sex..

Last edited by cebuan; 09-15-2019 at 07:05 PM..

Old 09-15-2019, 06:46 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,078,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
So you're really saying the reason this employee spent 2 hours arguing with a deaf woman about ordering from the wrong window at the drive through is because American teens aren't allowed to get drunk and have sex with adults?

Besides, outside of a few isolated areas where there are not enough minorities and immigrants to take most of those jobs, there are very few pampered American white teens taking those jobs to begin with. Most fast food workers in a big portion of this country weren't raised here to begin with.
That dude cebuan is from the Philippines, the age of consent is 12.

I have contacted Chris Hansen already...

Old 09-15-2019, 08:20 PM

That dude Ryu is from Japan. which the Philippine government considers the worst offender for child sex trafficking.

Old 09-15-2019, 08:34 PM

609 posts, read 263,834 times
Quote:
That dude Ryu is from Japan. which the Philippine government considers the worst offender for child sex trafficking.
His posts don't imply that he has any of those sorts of issues...

Old 09-16-2019, 12:29 AM

6,449 posts, read 9,807,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrcollie View Post
No they don't!

Who in their right mind goes around saying that adults should be able to sleep with kids?????

Old 09-16-2019, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrcollie View Post
Neither did I imply that.

He wanted to report me to a nutcase that tries to get evidence on sex predators.
And earlier, he said he thought I was happy to enjoy the benefits of living in a country with an AOC of 12. (Post #148). He writes the rules of implication, I play by them.

These aren't just implication, they are accusations of felonious criminal activity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
No they don't!

Who in their right mind goes around saying that adults should be able to sleep with kids?????
Not me. Show me where, if you think I did.

'

Last edited by cebuan; 09-16-2019 at 03:43 AM..

Old 09-16-2019, 05:03 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,078,875 times
Quote:
I am not from Japan nor Japanese. Ryu is a character from Street Fighter. Interesting how you know that tidbit!

I was born in the Caribbean and have lived in the USA since the age of 6.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events