Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 08:12 PM

830 posts, read 744,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkay View Post
I was a 34G and I loathed having giant boobs on a skinny body. Grass is always greener.
I'm a 32DDD...yep it's awkward. Once a woman asked me if I was a stripper when I was wearing a sweater. (She was a stripper and said I had a strippers body...yay.)

Not to mention that at 25 and after two children they are saggier, heavy and a huge burden in my neck and back. My BMI has been down to 18, nothing really shrinks them. I've considered a reduction and often wear sports bras for comfort.

Anyways OP, after a certain point in life it doesn't really matter. You're only missing out on back pain and a a higher cancer risk.

Men like anything. My husband hasn't been allowed to touch mine in 5 years due to nursing/pregnancy...and hasn't divorced me yet. I think he just feels sad that I'm so uncomfortable.

*ETA, I was getting sized once at Victoria's Secret and told by the employee, "We have lots of strippers come in with that size!" In front of my 2 year old.

Also, don't worry about what men think. They're not the end all be all want will be happy with pretty much anything somewhat nice/attractive. They care about where their wees are going, at the end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 08:14 PM

830 posts, read 744,623 times
Did I mention larger breasts also makes other women dislike you? Because it does. Smaller breasts makes you more relatable and less threatening to some.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:47 PM

124 posts, read 99,186 times
Look what someone messaged to me:
"Many women with breasts that small only rarely, if ever, have boyfriends, though. More than a few remain unmarried, for that reason. Size does make a difference."

This is hilarious all this shows is it comes from an ignorant SMALL minded person. They can't be so foolish to believe this statement, sounds like someone just wants to be unkind & try to hurt my feelings since it was personally sent to me:

Well it didn't work, I'm still smiling enjoying my athletic slender awesome body with yes, small breasts!!

Old 12-11-2017, 09:20 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
"Many women with breasts that small only rarely, if ever, have boyfriends, though. More than a few remain unmarried, for that reason. Size does make a difference."

This is hilarious all this shows is it comes from an ignorant SMALL minded person. They can't be so foolish to believe this statement, sounds like someone just wants to be unkind & try to hurt my feelings since it was personally sent to me:

Well it didn't work, I'm still smiling enjoying my athletic slender awesome body with yes, small breasts!!
There's no need to be rude, we all have different taste. But it is funny with the amount of post saying "boob size doesn't matter, don't get surgery, small is better ect....

What woman actually wakes up and wants small, nearly flat chested size breast? I mean I don't know many men wishing they had a smaller penis and admiring men that are pretty small down there.

OP i'll say this, I'm a breast lover, proud of it. I'll take small legs and a not so ample backside if a woman has big lovely breast. Some men like me are just wired to love them, the same way some women are wired to love broad shoulders. The difference is, men have to work for them.....And if surgery is needed to enhance and you got the cash...go for it. That's what its there for. Why have an awful, saggy destroyed stomach if you can get a tummy tuck? You use the technology that available to you in today's world to make yourself feel better. The people that hate, are those who are too scared to have it done, or can't afford to do it themselves. Basically a crab in the barrel mentality.

In my experience tho, I will admit...many of the woman that have the best best boobs that I have been out with are chunkier in the gut than I would like, but I accept it as a trade off as long as things are in proportion. I accept it b/c many men have come to realize that a woman with really nice/big boobs that has a relatively flat stomach or small waist is either very expensive to keep, she's a headache, or both.

I think it's kind of how many woman would love to find a guy built like The Rock or Thor, but they know those guys are far in few between so they settle for a decent looking guy thats not in the Obese or ugly category. Same applies the other way...very few women walking around with the chest to waist ratio of say Kim Kardashian or Christina Hendricks from Mad Men, so we don't get too particular.

If you feel self conscious, save up your pennies and do something about it. Don't get into comments from other women. They will generally hate on who looks better and call a woman fake, ect.....

And btw, all that advice about wearing a padded bra is for the birds. I hate realizing I have been deceived when it's time for action

Old 12-11-2017, 09:26 PM

310 posts, read 446,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
You will look and feel better 10, 20, 30 years from now with smaller breasts. I had small perky breasts. Then kids came, and they “relaxed a bit.” Then breast cancer visited me at age 44. Now I have one perky breast (from lumpectomy, chemo and radiation) and one droopy. My hubby says I have one teenage boob and one old lady boob. We laugh. Everyday I look in the mirror I’m reminded. However, Since its been 10 years now, it doesn’t bother me as much. Perhaps someday I’ll get them fixed, but not sure.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
There's no need to be rude, we all have different taste. But it is funny with the amount of post saying "boob size doesn't matter, don't get surgery, small is better ect....

[b]Who is being rude? I won't apologize for being confident in my body and breast size & loving them!! and friends & lovers have too! The message to me was rude!1[b]

What woman actually wakes up and wants small, nearly flat chested size breast? I mean I don't know many men wishing they had a smaller penis and admiring men that are pretty small down there.

Haha a women's chest size & men's penis size has NO correlation. Plenty of people LOVE small breasts & I'm 50 yet my breasts look like I'm 18 perky little bounce & haven't moved a centimeter since I was in 18!! Women that area a C up don't have this. No one is hating here just pointing it out. I know you love Big breast good for you yet wake up some like smaller size too.

OP i'll say this, I'm a breast lover, proud of it. I'll take small legs and a not so ample backside if a woman has big lovely breast. Some men like me are just wired to love them, the same way some women are wired to love broad shoulders. The difference is, men have to work for them.....And if surgery is needed to enhance and you got the cash...go for it. That's what its there for. Why have an awful, saggy destroyed stomach if you can get a tummy tuck? You use the technology that available to you in today's world to make yourself feel better. The people that hate, are those who are too scared to have it done, or can't afford to do it themselves. Basically a crab in the barrel mentality.

In my experience tho, I will admit...many of the woman that have the best best boobs that I have been out with are chunkier in the gut than I would like, but I accept it as a trade off as long as things are in proportion. I accept it b/c many men have come to realize that a woman with really nice/big boobs that has a relatively flat stomach or small waist is either very expensive to keep, she's a headache, or both.
Good for you you like big boobs, we get it, that's fascinating.

I think it's kind of how many woman would love to find a guy built like The Rock or Thor, but they know those guys are far in few between so they settle for a decent looking guy thats not in the Obese or ugly category. Same applies the other way...very few women walking around with the chest to waist ratio of say Kim Kardashian or Christina Hendricks from Mad Men, so we don't get too particular.
A lady wants to find a guy that thinks with more than his __ck That's attractive & a turn on Brain is the biggest sexual organ although you don't seem to operate that way f

If you feel self conscious, save up your pennies and do something about it. Don't get into comments from other women. They will generally hate on who looks better and call a woman fake, ect.....

And btw, all that advice about wearing a padded bra is for the birds. I hate realizing I have been deceived when it's time for action
You must have been the guy that sent me the message

Old 12-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunaimer View Post
You will look and feel better 10, 20, 30 years from now with smaller breasts. I had small perky breasts. Then kids came, and they “relaxed a bit.” Then breast cancer visited me at age 44. Now I have one perky breast (from lumpectomy, chemo and radiation) and one droopy. My hubby says I have one teenage boob and one old lady boob. We laugh. Everyday I look in the mirror I’m reminded. However, Since its been 10 years now, it doesn’t bother me as much. Perhaps someday I’ll get them fixed, but not sure.
Happy to hear you are healthy now, and can enjoy good laughs about your diverse boobs Nothing is better & more attractive than being happy, healthy and laughing

Old 12-11-2017, 11:20 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I've been everywhere from a B as a teen to C as an adult, to a D-DD durine pregnancy/breastfeeding.

Somebody who is genuinely into you isn't gonna have breast size as a deal breaker. If they do, they're not genuinely into you, they're genuinely into a particular breast size, moreso than who is attached to the breasts. So, no big loss.
Quoting my own post to note that, to whatever super bold soul sent an anonymous rep, versus a DM, stating, "The point is, unless she's really pretty, she won't be able to attract male attention in the first place, to get to the "genuinely into you" stage," I say, bullcrap. Male attention isn't that hard to grab. Sorry. It just isn't.

Next time, why not just reply on the thread?

Old 12-11-2017, 11:22 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post

LOL. Probably the same d-canoe who rep commented the previous post to me. Lemme guess...anonymous rep comment to you, too.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:05 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times
I think we women just need to be happy with whatever we're endowed with. As I said upthread, I'd rather lose the weight ( and boobs) than keep it. I'm not one of those anomalies who are lean and have a big rack. a good bra does wonders for any clothes problems. My husband really doesn't care one way or the other, me being confident is the turn on. I refuse to get surgery of any kind...I've embraced my imperfections. Maybe at this age it's about time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty