Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2009, 01:16 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,045,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
We are slow I guess. But we had to liquidate 3 lake front homes, and one industrial property. Plus tons of crap we will no longer need, boats , cars, trucks, equipment etc. We waited too long and the current economy here is way in the tank. So we are coming with only what we need. But we will get there..
Do it. And be welcome.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:48 PM

193 posts, read 463,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
Do it. And be welcome.
Thank You sir, we are very much looking forward to being there.

Old 07-10-2009, 02:20 PM

17 posts, read 44,048 times
Hey BroZ..what part of the state are you moving to? If ya dont mind me asking?

Old 07-10-2009, 04:03 PM

[quote=~IM~OK~;9700192]Hey BroZ..what part of the state are you moving to? If ya dont mind me asking?[/quote

Not at all. We are going to be in the Townsend / Helena area.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:05 PM

17 posts, read 44,048 times
Oh yeah..sound's good BroZ...If my swiss cheese mind serve's me right...There's some nice fishing real close by...yeah I have a one track mind!

Old 07-10-2009, 08:39 PM

LOL, nothing wrong with that!

Old 07-11-2009, 08:16 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,672,147 times
When Rickers walks by he will tell you some fishing stories
Bro, we downsized and chucked alot and found we really did not need 75% of what we had. Once kids were in college we were free to just find an area that we could be employed in. We have been self employed for years, just working for the health care now really. It will feel great to get that burden off of you.
Im-if you are as responsibility free as you say, man do not let anything hold you back, you only go around once, you can always return if it is not what you wanted. I am in the dry prairie so the fishing is pretty concentrated at Ft.Peck Dam. Lots of Bass! Good luck, rent is pretty cheap over here and I still hear of alot of oil jobs between E mt and North Dakota.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:21 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,672,147 times
Smile summertime!

Now hope everyone is having good weather for their region. Still in the 80's most days here, sure not the weather I moved into a few years back, 115! With a loaded u-haul A true test of marriage.
The grill continues to earn it's keep, working on some grilled chicken and some leftover ribs from the 4th.
Happy weekend!

Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 AM

263 posts, read 251,080 times
Hi again seven! Pretty hot on my porch, decided to come over here for a while. It was about 109 degrees here in Tucson today. "But it's a dry heat!" HaHa! Tomorrow-I think about 112? Stayed inside the air-conditioned house all day long, except to run two quick errands in the air-conditioned car Did go to a new HonkyTonk last night though! Was going to put Last Night(Wilbury's) here. No luck, so this Tom's for you!
YouTube - TOM PETTY / Mary Jane's Last Dance Great nickelodean at the bar. I put my playlist on the DJ music thread. Played music, played pool, watched sports. Stayed in almost all day today to recoop and avoid the heat. Have a great weekend everyone. Enchiladas tomorrow. Few ingredients, to hot to bbq Dad was part of the Missile Wing at Malstrom(60s). He always talked about the Starfires and the VooDoo Interceptors Can anyone tell me what that area is like now? Thanks again! Take care, Honey

Last edited by HoneyLamb; 07-12-2009 at 02:47 AM..

Old 07-12-2009, 05:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Good morning all! Is breakfast being served on the porch today? We were "kicked" out of our house yesterday by the floor finisher! He was telling me that the oil he was using on our new wood floors is way stinky and not good. Being the tough guy and ex hazmat hauler that I am I poo-poo'd him and figured I could hack it. Heck I hauled everything from Hydroflouric acid to Formaldihide and nothing bothered me.
Well let me tell you, it was 90 yesterday and I walked into the house and then checked the family into the local Hotel for a couple of days. MAN it stank!!!!
Oh well, good reason for a mini vaction, I feel like a tourist in my own city!
Many of the hotels are full right now, maybe it's a good sign for the local tourist trade this year?
Oh, had a friend call last night asking/giving a huckleberry report. She went to our usual spots in the Swan and told me there was nothing!!! No green ones, no nothing and no sign of anyone else picking. They then went a ways up the road and there were spotty patches (nothing like last year) and it took all day to get one gallon. She ran into many berries that were already raisin like and saw either real ripe/over ripe or nothing which is strange, usually there's still some green ones this time of year.
Any Ideas? Maybe a bad year cycle? She said there were tons of Service berries, way more than normal.
Hope everyone's having a good morning and please let me know if biscuits and gravy is available with porch service...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana