Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2019, 07:42 PM

515 posts, read 360,538 times

Advertisements

Four months to go here until it is legal. Can't wait. Looking forward to edibles for sleep and pain. Dosage should not be an issue for me. I have a pipe, a bit of bud in there and take a few tokes. That's it, that's enough. Edibles just start really low until you know what you are doing. Marijuana is powerful today, yes, but that is a good thing. Fewer hits, less smoke, same result. And of course you don't drive, and who really wants to? I just want to use it for pain and sleep. Thank goodness as well that police can spend time catching real law breakers instead of somebody with a joint in their pocket. It was a waste of law enforcement resources. Alcohol is far worse, and it is legal. About time attitudes changed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 08:51 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyhi View Post
Gay marriage by itself is harmless to others.

But just like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke IS harmful to those around the smoker of mj.

Also gay people, by virtue of being gay, aren't 'stoned' by being gay, and can safely drive.
Stoned drivers on mj are a danger to those on the road and on the sidelines. ( stoned gay people included who are stoned!)
Colorado found they had a bigger problem with stoned drivers than they thought they would.

Gay marriage by itself doesn't increase your health care insurance rates. Covering mj problems DOES, just like covering tobacco costs do.

Gay marriage by itself doesn't cause lung or other cancer. Smoking anything does...
( of course when used for cancer patients they dont care if it causes cancer, they've already got it)

Gay marriage by itself only costs the price of a marriage license and the minister to perform the ceremony.
Mj uses costs LOTS of money to keep using it.

Gay marriage by itself doesn't get passed around at parties. MJ does.

So why shouldn't gay marriage be paseed before marijuana laws???

Are you stoned?

Old 08-28-2019, 10:54 PM

6,769 posts, read 5,493,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Are you stoned?
Absolutely NOT.

Dont do illegal drugs or even the legal mj ( its hit legal here yet), and rarely do i have a single goass of wine( 4 times a year...my OH s birthday, mine. Our anniversary and new years eve.

Thats it.
Not stoned.

Lol

Old 08-30-2019, 07:48 AM

63 posts, read 29,761 times
As a imbiber for 54yrs, it is better than alcohol which I do not consume. With vaping cartridges there is no ignition involved. Hybrid strains are better than Sativa or Indica strains alone.

How much you ingest influences your experience. Guided my grandkids in proper usage to avoid overdoses. Medical and recreational have only THC to separate the benefits from recreation, however recreation has the same benefits as recreational.

Old 08-30-2019, 08:36 AM

305 posts, read 241,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplehaired View Post
As a imbiber for 54yrs, it is better than alcohol which I do not consume. With vaping cartridges there is no ignition involved. Hybrid strains are better than Sativa or Indica strains alone.

How much you ingest influences your experience. Guided my grandkids in proper usage to avoid overdoses. Medical and recreational have only THC to separate the benefits from recreation, however recreation has the same benefits as recreational.
ummmmm ok, it sounds a little confusing but I get it, you like to vape the THC. hehehehehehehehe

Old 08-30-2019, 09:03 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Marijuana experiences?

Yes.

Old 09-01-2019, 11:51 PM

63 posts, read 29,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubMike View Post
ummmmm ok, it sounds a little confusing but I get it, you like to vape the THC. hehehehehehehehe
Looked like you toked before responding

Old 09-02-2019, 06:32 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,089,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplehaired View Post
Looked like you toked before responding
The last sentence in the post he was responding to made no sense whatsoever.

Last edited by Cruzincat; 09-02-2019 at 07:46 AM..

Old 09-02-2019, 07:08 AM

515 posts, read 360,538 times
It will be such a relief when it is legal here. Walk into a dispensary, walk out with the healing herb. I'm an old guy now, I don't know a "dealer" and I sure as hell am not going to some guys house that I hardly know to "score." No wonder so many people are alcoholics. Booze is right over the counter, legal. It will be amazing when weed is too. Between the two, give me marijuana every time.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:20 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp61616 View Post
It will be such a relief when it is legal here. Walk into a dispensary, walk out with the healing herb. I'm an old guy now, I don't know a "dealer" and I sure as hell am not going to some guys house that I hardly know to "score." No wonder so many people are alcoholics. Booze is right over the counter, legal. It will be amazing when weed is too. Between the two, give me marijuana every time.
No question, there are so many positives to using marijuana, especially the "smokeless" variety, which literally has no negatives attached, versus using alcohol, which literally, has no positives attached. I never thought in my lifetime that I could walk into a dispensary and purchase legal weed over the counter, but 5 years ago, that all changed. And now I won't have to drive very far to realize this firsthand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement