Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2021, 01:11 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
There is the proof below that it is a very deliberate closing of the eyes, plugging of the ears, and closing of the mouth in response to anything they have been told is heretical or evil.

You remain trapped in our ancestors' primitive ignorance about God and there seems to be no way to help you escape it. You have been taught to ignore anything else. What a travesty! You poor souls will just have to learn the error of our primitive ancestors' ways the hard way. I will keep praying for your hearts to soften and respond to the Holy Spirit of agape love who resides within.
And I will continue to pray for you that the Holy Spirit may convict you of sin and righteousness and of JUDGMENT...

I will pray for you that God's Holy Spirit might break through to you so that you can receive the exclusive, yet inclusive, salvation that is offered to you through faith in Jesus Christ and what He did for you on the Cross.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2021, 02:27 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
This lie is so frequent and completely unjustified it qualifies as trolling. How often do you have to be told it is NOT of my OWN imagination but DIRECTLY from your BIBLE!!! You people are so tedious and irritating that you cannot possibly know Jesus or have experienced His Holy Spirit of agape love.

What Jesus did was to foster forgiveness IN US for the remission of our "sin disease." It had nothing to do with God's absolute and infinite forgiveness and never could. It is a fallible doctrine of human origin based on our imperfect human concept of justice by punishment. It has nothing to do with God's perfect justice. God's justice balances the scales for ALL involved, perpetrators and victims alike, something we humans can never do.

The Gospel that we are saved by Jesus alone is undeniably TRUE because He achieved as a HUMAN what none of us could. But your corrupt human version of appeasement of God's wrath is wrong. God as presented by Jesus Christ on the Cross has NO wrath or vengeance in Him. There definitely ARE negative spiritual consequences for what we BECOME but they are NOT punishments imposed by God's wrath or vengeance and they are NOT eternal. God wants us to AVOID them.

Again you cannot seem to resist the lies and accusations about my views! Please stop it. I accurately describe your views, please have the courtesy to do the same for mine. I am attempting to clear up the corruption and confusion wrought by our ancestors' primitive ignorance about God, NOT create more confusion.

The overall Good News Gospel message is the SAME. Christ fully represents God, He came in HUMAN form to bring God's Holy Spirit of agape love to His HUMAN consciousness for the remission of our "sin disease," He endured horrendous scourging and crucifixion with His perfect agape love (Grace) to appease the wrath and vengeance of our brutal savage ancestors, and He abides with us since His death as the Comforter to guide us to the Truth God has "written in our HEARTS" (NOT the words "written in ink" in the Bible).

That is why we must TEST the spirit of what is written there and properly divide the scriptures and interpret them with God's Holy Spirit of agape love as revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross, NOT the wrathful and vengeful God believed in by our primitive ancestors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
God, according to Nahum 1:2-3, John 3:36, and a number of other passages, definitely has wrath and vengeance in Him; and justice as concerning sin.
Moderator cut: Name-callingYou did not even read what you believe is my heretical post, did you? Every single one of our primitive ancient ancestors absolutely believed unequivocally that God was wrathful and vengeful and was responsible for EVERYTHING that ever happened, SO WHAT??? They were ignorant primitives who had no way to know better. YOU should, but you insist on using THEIR ignorant understanding of God and THEIR interpretations that result from that ignorance. Thus you perpetuate their ignorance forever by ignoring the revelations of Jesus Christ!!!!
Quote:
He also provides forgiveness so that no one has to fall under His wrath if they will simply receive the free gift of salvation (Romans 5:15-19, Romans 6:23) that God has to offer them.
Of course, God had to provide a way to AVOID the negative spiritual consequences. He is NOT imposing them as punishments or He could simply NOT impose them!!
Quote:
That this is only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross offends you, doesn't it?
That makes sense; for it is written,
Gal 5:11, And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offense of the cross ceased.
This verse teaches us that the true preaching of the Cross is offensive to the carnal mind.
You are so completely embedded in the carnal ignorant primitive misunderstanding of God that you are oblivious to the fact that your interpretation of what happened on the Cross is the most barbaric and carnal offense imaginable to God's Holy Spirit of agape love!!!! There isn't a hint of spiritual understanding of God in any of it!! God help you, you are lost for certain in that primitive ignorance.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 08-16-2021 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Stop calling people fools

Old 08-15-2021, 02:50 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
That has already been done, you saying otherwise is irrelevant.
You will, and have simply ignored, what you don't want to hear.
Quote:
That has never been done as far as I can tell.

But if you want, you can provide a link to the post where it has been done, if it has been done.

It is true that I do not read every post that has the UR point of view.

It is written,

Pro 19:27, Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

But if you think that there is a verse or passage in holy scripture that refutes the concept of eternal torments, by all means post it.
Now, you are just being foolish, and you haven't the word of knowledge or wisdom.
Again, you will, and have simply ignored, what you don't want to hear or understand.

Old 08-15-2021, 03:53 PM

Quote:
And I will continue to pray for you that the Holy Spirit may convict you of sin and righteousness and of JUDGMENT...

I will pray for you that God's Holy Spirit might break through to you so that you can receive the exclusive, yet inclusive, salvation that is offered to you through faith in Jesus Christ and what He did for you on the Cross.
What you call judgments are spiritual consequences of what WE have BECOME. WE EARN them. They are in no way punishments or rewards IMPOSED by God. God wants us to AVOID the negative and earn the positive, but it is entirely up to us. We can succeed by emulating Jesus with the agape love of God and each other every day and repenting when we fail.

No matter how imperfectly we do so, we have the cover of Jesus's perfect agape love (Grace) for our imperfections. Whatever else you think you need to do to avoid God's nonexistent wrath and vengeance is primitive human ignorance and superstition.

Old 08-15-2021, 09:32 PM

Quote:
You ignorant, stubborn, and fearful fool. You did not even read what you believe is my heretical post, did you? Every single one of our primitive ancient ancestors absolutely believed unequivocally that God was wrathful and vengeful and was responsible for EVERYTHING that ever happened, SO WHAT??? They were ignorant primitives who had no way to know better. YOU should, but you insist on using THEIR ignorant understanding of God and THEIR interpretations that result from that ignorance. Thus you perpetuate their ignorance forever by ignoring the revelations of Jesus Christ!!!! Of course, God had to provide a way to AVOID the negative spiritual consequences. He is NOT imposing them as punishments or He could simply NOT impose them!! You are so completely embedded in the carnal ignorant primitive misunderstanding of God that you are oblivious to the fact that your interpretation of what happened on the Cross is the most barbaric and carnal offense imaginable to God's Holy Spirit of agape love!!!! There isn't a hint of spiritual understanding of God in any of it!! God help you, you are lost for certain in that primitive ignorance.
1Co 2:14, But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Quote:
Now, you are just being foolish, and you haven't the word of knowledge or wisdom.
Again, you will, and have simply ignored, what you don't want to hear or understand.
The gift of the word of wisdom has been given to me by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

I haven't read every post concerning what is not in accordance with the words of knowledge; but that does not mean that if you bring up the best of your arguments here in this thread that I will not attempt to deal with those arguments.

Quote:
What you call judgments are spiritual consequences of what WE have BECOME. WE EARN them.
Correct. For it is written,

Rom 6:23, For the wages of sin is death (eternal separation from God); but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This does not preclude that the wages that we earn does not amount to the justice of the Lord on those who sin and then reject God's only provision to be forgiven of sin...the propitiation of the Cross.

Old 08-15-2021, 10:01 PM

Quote:
What you call judgments are spiritual consequences of what WE have BECOME. WE EARN them. They are in no way punishments or rewards IMPOSED by God. God wants us to AVOID the negative and earn the positive, but it is entirely up to us. We can succeed by emulating Jesus with the agape love of God and each other every day and repenting when we fail.

No matter how imperfectly we do so, we have the cover of Jesus's perfect agape love (Grace) for our imperfections. Whatever else you think you need to do to avoid God's nonexistent wrath and vengeance is primitive human ignorance and superstition.
Quote:
1Co 2:14, But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The gift of the word of wisdom has been given to me by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

I haven't read every post concerning what is not in accordance with the words of knowledge; but that does not mean that if you bring up the best of your arguments here in this thread that I will not attempt to deal with those arguments.

Correct. For it is written,

Rom 6:23, For the wages of sin is death (eternal separation from God); but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This does not preclude that the wages that we earn does not amount to the justice of the Lord on those who sin and then reject God's only provision to be forgiven of sin...the propitiation of the Cross.
Sadly, you don't have a spiritual concept in your carnal mind. You are about as natural a man as ever there was. You have no idea how to see things spiritually. Your views are a pathetic parody of spiritual reasoning.

Old 08-15-2021, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Sadly, you don't have a spiritual concept in your carnal mind. You are about as natural a man as ever there was. You have no idea how to see things spiritually. Your views are a pathetic parody of spiritual reasoning.
You have three fingers pointing back at you (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

Also, may the Lord abundantly bless you and receive you as a son.

Old 08-16-2021, 04:56 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:

You cannot comprehend the existence of your errors, when too deeply immersed in them.

May he correct you in your errors as you have not the gift of wisdom or knowledge for that matter.

Old 08-16-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Thank you, JBF. I believe He already has. He eliminated my atheism and set me on the path to discovering the truth about Jesus. Hard to ask for more than that from Him without appearing ungrateful..

Old 08-16-2021, 05:30 PM

Quote:
You cannot comprehend the existence of your errors, when too deeply immersed in them.

May he correct you in your errors as you have not the gift of wisdom or knowledge for that matter.
As I have said before, it the gift of the word of wisdom has been given to me through prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

I only mention it because Paul said to Timothy to use the similar prophecies that were laid upon him as a means for spiritual warfare.

Quote:
Thank you, JBF. I believe He already has. He eliminated my atheism and set me on the path to discovering the truth about Jesus. Hard to ask for more than that from Him without appearing ungrateful..
Why then did you revile me?

Quote:

Last edited by justbyfaith; 08-16-2021 at 06:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity