Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2016, 05:00 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
More talk from a racially divided mind. You're basically saying that someone shouldn't speak about black issues unless their crowd meets the black quota. How can Hillary talk about black issues when she lives in snow white neighborhoods? Can't speak to Hispanics unless the Hispanic quota is met. Gays, women, trans - same thing. At what point can a president speak to Americans without worrying about the demographics of those standing in front of him?
So then tell me, how is Trump going to appeal to black voters if he doesn't address them directly? What makes you think what he's doing is effective? And how does he address his personal baggage and actions that were and are hostile to blacks?

Old 08-17-2016, 05:01 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
There...I highlighted the Republican parties problem with minorities for you.
I don't think this is fair. The conversation was about African Americans. If the poster said "we" and "us" in the sentence, I would assume he was an African American, which he apparently is not.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:08 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
No wonder D's gnash every time he engages aa's. Fear more will leave the plantation.

The latest zogby has him nearly even

Old 08-17-2016, 05:13 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,493,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No wonder D's gnash every time he engages aa's. Fear more will leave the plantation.

Well, with a C- rating, Hillary must be quaking in fear:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Old 08-17-2016, 05:15 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,170 times
There is a lot of racism in this thread by white liberals. It's the same old thinking that blacks are some monolith and they will vote one way and that's it. This is exactly why the Democrat party doesn't give a damn about the black population, they feel that vote is locked up no matter what happens. This is why they promise the world to these communities and deliver S**T. Baltimore, Detroit, Newark on and on down the line. Democrats in charge of inner cities for 50+ years. You will continue to get this demographic because they refuse to change.

But here's news for you, there is a very large population of black Americans that don't live like that. You know, the type that is just as educated, just as hard working and just as fed up with the direction of this country as the rest of us. They want everything we want for ourselves and our families, and in many cases are more successful then a lot of us. I'm describing my wife's family perfectly but they are not alone. It comes down to the economy and national security, without those 2 things NOTHING else matters.

Black, brown, white, Asian whatever...we are Americans all of us. When those gay Americans were killed in Orlando, besides the rage I felt at the killer a piece of me died inside that day. There was no reason for those poor souls to be killed. And this is Trumps message, we are all in this together to make this country great for all of us. This is the year you will see something very different from what the polls are telling you. You don't want to believe it, but he's going to win and it won't be close...

Old 08-17-2016, 05:16 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,793 times
Quote:

I'm going to assume you've seen these:

Snapshot from the trail: Confederate flag at Donald Trump event - LA Times

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/04...upporters.html

I'm not even going into polls. It's over your head. Your right Trump is now even. (That's really sarcasm. I know you guys have a hard time distinguishing it)

Old 08-17-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
I'm going to assume you've seen these:

Snapshot from the trail: Confederate flag at Donald Trump event - LA Times

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/04...upporters.html

I'm not even going into polls. It's over your head. Your right Trump is now even. (That's really sarcasm. I know you guys have a hard time distinguishing it)
Plenty of ugly scenes with the worst hands down coming from hil shills. Keep wailing and gnashing. The plantation door is opening and they're gettin loose.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:34 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,354 times
Trump is not interested in reaching out to any minority group, much less black people. All he does is shout non discernible gibberish and minorities are like wtf. I mean what do you expect from someone who is clearly a racist and bigoted ahole??!?!

Old 08-17-2016, 05:34 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
Plenty of ugly scenes with the worst hands down coming from hil shills. Keep wailing and gnashing. The plantation door is opening and they're gettin loose.
Constantly referring to black people as slaves in 2016 is definitely going to win them over to the GOP.

It's amazing how absolutely tone deaf so many Trump supporters are. It's the Circus of Dumba**.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Constantly referring to black people as slaves in 2016 is definitely going to win them over to the GOP.

It's amazing how absolutely tone deaf so many Trump supporters are. It's the Circus of Dumba**.
I'm not running. Remember though it was uncle gaffe that went there first
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections