Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2019, 02:09 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times

Advertisements

I'm disappointed in the new government. The dollar is falling but food/rent/utility prices are rising.
And salaries still the same(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2019, 02:23 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Erasure. On the leaks about Biden. It's widely believed that someone on the dumocrats side is leaking because they know there is not a snowballs chance in hell he can beat Trump .

Old 09-24-2019, 04:42 PM

Bulgaria has officially started construction of it's portion of South Stream whereby gas will be piped from Turkey to southern europe. They stepped out of this 4 years ago and regret it. Ukraines politization of Europes energy supplies and unneighborly/thuggish behavior has ensured that no one trusts them.

How's that working for you?

Old 09-24-2019, 06:29 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Bulgaria has officially started construction of it's portion of South Stream whereby gas will be piped from Turkey to southern europe. They stepped out of this 4 years ago and regret it. Ukraines politization of Europes energy supplies and unneighborly/thuggish behavior has ensured that no one trusts them.

How's that working for you?
Good for them. We will see how the negotiations go soon enough. Transit fees are not worth being a Russian colony.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:11 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
I'm disappointed in the new government. The dollar is falling but food/rent/utility prices are rising.
And salaries still the same(

No worries Alec.
DKM will be here soon enough to explain to you that PPP GDP la-laPP in Ukraine "are growing," and overall Ukrainian economy is doing great.
So the neo-liberal reforms dictated by the IMF, that even Poroshenko was afraid to push through ( not to mention Yanukovich) are pushed through now under Zelensky, while his rating is still high.

A lot of people are still putting hope in him, however a lot of Ukrainians ( South East first of all) are growing weary as well.

And that includes the sale of land - the reform that in DKM's parallel world, Ukrainians couldn't wait to happen.
As it turns out, ( obviously,) about 70% of Ukrainians are actually against it, as the recent polls show.

And this is the mass protest in front of the government building, against the recent law that has been passed through in Zelesnky's Rada, demanding to put more screws on small-medium business in order to "fight the corruption."
All while the population was hoping to see the major trespassers of Poroshenko's government behind bars ( when talking about the corruption.) Starting from Poroshenko himself.
But it ain't happening so far.
I wonder why...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqKGn1sCf5E&t=4s

The good thing however is that Russians are closely watching these events, the upcoming sale of land including, leaving comments to Ukrainians like this;

"Российская практика показала, что маленькие наделы в обработке не рентабельны. Коммунисты были не дураки когда укрупняли колхозы и совхозы, что бы техника заходила на большие поля. Поэтому так или иначе вся земля сконцентрируется у крупных латифундистов, которые механизируют все процессы, и рабочих там будет по минимуму. Села вымрут потому что работать будет негде и жить там будет некому. ТАКИМ ОБРАЗОМ УКРАИНА СТРОИТ У СЕБЯ ТО, В ЧЕМ ПОСТОЯННО ОБВИНЯЛА РОССИЮ - В УНИЧТОЖЕНИИ СЕЛЬСКОГО ОБРАЗА ЖИЗНИ И РАЗРУХЕ В ДЕРЕВНЯХ. "
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDuSNexflm9nFKXLeMlqN2Q/community?lb=Ugx3jT5BJQrJzeiXiYR4AaABCQ

"As the practice in Russia showed, labor on small plots of land is unprofitable. Communists were no fools, when they were enlarging the collective farms, that could afford to bring the technology/equipment to the fields.

And for the same reason your land will become concentrated in the hands of corporations, major landowners that will automate the production process and significantly downsize the labor. Your villages will die out, because there will be no place to live, no place to work.

With other words, Ukraine is heading in the same direction as Russia, something you constantly accuse us of - the destruction of traditional way of life in rural areas, and decay of the villages.

(366 likes under this particular comment so far.

The biggest number comparably to the rest - pro and contra sale of land. )

Last edited by erasure; 09-24-2019 at 08:23 PM..

Old 09-24-2019, 08:18 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Erasure. On the leaks about Biden. It's widely believed that someone on the dumocrats side is leaking because they know there is not a snowballs chance in hell he can beat Trump .

Scrat...
Speaking about American politics, and who do you think ( honestly now) can beat Trump?
I mean who is that person ( out of all potential candidates) that can unite Democrat voters behind him/her, the way Trump unites Republican voters behind him?

From everything I hear so far, I don't see such person.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:03 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
«UKRAINEGATE»: UKRAINIAN INTERFERENCE IN THE US 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Quote:
From the first day of incumbency as president of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky found himself in troubled waters. Outgoing leader of the country Peter Poroshenko left for him not the rich but problematical heritage. And one of these problems is "Ukrainegate". This scandal differs from the American one of 1972-1974 and goes far beyond the national borders. It is about Ukrainian interference in the US 2016 presidential election and Hillary Clinton promotion. At that time I was in Kiev observing what had been happening and I had a very clear picture of events connected to the US 2016 election. The information that I had was filled by the facts from other sources: opened data bases, data leaks, hacker information and American and Ukrainian news media. In this investigation, my fair readers, I’d like to share with you all the facts that I gathered and the conclusions based on these facts.
https://ukr-leaks.com/Inform/Investi...raini-v-vibori

Very informative article, which may be the answers to many questions. I advise you to read.

Last edited by Zimogor; 09-24-2019 at 09:51 PM..

Old 09-25-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Scrat...
Speaking about American politics, and who do you think ( honestly now) can beat Trump?
I mean who is that person ( out of all potential candidates) that can unite Democrat voters behind him/her, the way Trump unites Republican voters behind him?

From everything I hear so far, I don't see such person.
Tulsi Gabbard. She is the only one has a chance.

Old 09-25-2019, 11:18 AM
DKM

The land reform is necessary to increase Ukraine's agricultural performance. The current system benefits corrupt insiders (what's new there) who have access to farmland through leases. No surprise here that Ukraine's major competitor on the grain export market would be pushing disinformation about the land reform process. Wow, now they measure the results of propaganda on Youtube by how many likes their comments can get. They just cannot allow Ukraine to flourish...

Old 09-25-2019, 11:50 AM
DKM

Quote:
Tulsi Gabbard. She is the only one has a chance.
LOL I wonder why you picked her... a shocker you would swing behind the candidate who sympathizes with Putin.

I guess we can put the Bidengate behind us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvRIYS0ec0Q
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe