Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2020, 10:41 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9iIHrUAJ0

( This is regarding gas prices again and the way yet another oligarch, a close associate of IMF/Soros is ripping the population off.)
Adviser to the Ukrainian President Igor Novikov is shocked by the payment card that came to him

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/cher...9_original.jpg

https://chervonec-001.livejournal.co...CMSPe6bHiF1yns
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2020, 01:51 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Ukraine is in shock! Lol. Keep dreaming up manufactured crisis guys. Too bad less people there watch your Russian media, they just aren't hearing your message!

Old 01-30-2020, 02:19 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Ukraine is in shock! Lol. Keep dreaming up manufactured crisis guys. Too bad less people there watch your Russian media, they just aren't hearing your message!

We are following the UKRAINIAN media in this case, you strange person..
Russian media now is all about the recent events in Poland/Auschwitz, the new Russian government and that coronavirus.
You won't find anything about hiked gas prices in Ukraine - or rather the hefty surcharge for "delivery" of it ( that's a new form of a ripoff of population there, apparently.)
Russian media doesn't care about things like that at this point.

Old 01-30-2020, 05:35 PM
DKM

Oh okay it's "Ukrainian" Russian disinformation on YouTube. Russians on Putins side living in Ukraine don't present reality. Nice try though but I'll keep calling it out.

There is no gas crisis no matter how badly Putin wants one so he can present a "solution". The pricing is transparent: wholesale gas price in Europe determines the base cost plus delivery charges. That's what you guys hate, another European styled less corruptible system put in place in Ukraine. Prices are coming down next month another 10%, not doubling in price.

Old 01-30-2020, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Oh okay it's "Ukrainian" Russian disinformation on YouTube. Russians on Putins side living in Ukraine don't present reality. Nice try though but I'll keep calling it out.

There is no gas crisis no matter how badly Putin wants one so he can present a "solution". The pricing is transparent: wholesale gas price in Europe determines the base cost plus delivery charges. That's what you guys hate, another European styled less corruptible system put in place in Ukraine. Prices are coming down next month another 10%, not doubling in price.

And that's how insanity keeps on spreading))))

The two videos on a subject I've posted above are coming A.) from Ukrainian MP (if anything, linked to Kolomoysky, and B.) From yet another popular Ukrainian blogger ( judging by his dialect, living somewhere in Eastern Ukraine.)
It's easy to check information provided by them on other Ukrainian media sites.
(But you don't have a clue as usual what exactly they are talking about - do you? Therefore they both must be "Putins' agents." )

Stop your hysteria already.

Old 01-30-2020, 07:36 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:

You have cool weed, however .. The mound is a bit for me ...

Especially the commentators agree with you
https://24tv.ua/ru/tarify_na_gaz_202...china_n1223909

Quote:

BEASTS!!! When You're will full, you bastards. And still and receipts for transportation came, go You on the d**k, pay for themselves its idiocy!!!

What a mess! Why such an expensive gas for the population? After all, the population of our country is already the most wretched. What about pensioners with a pension of 2000 UAH? Let them freeze! Who needs them? Pensioners brought to poverty. Maybe enough already to mock people?

I wish you were dead

Old 01-30-2020, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
You have cool weed, however .. The mound is a bit for me ...

Especially the commentators agree with you
https://24tv.ua/ru/tarify_na_gaz_202...china_n1223909

Oh DKM only PRETENDS that he understands Russian ( fluently,) otherwise he would have known what they are talking about in those videos..
And since he obviously does not, here it is DKM, specially for you - this is in reference to your

"The pricing is transparent: wholesale gas price in Europe determines the base cost plus delivery charges. That's what you guys hate, another European styled less corruptible system put in place in Ukraine. Prices are coming down next month another 10%, not doubling in price."

So what these people are talking about, ( starting with Dubinsky, who is a wealthy guy, and he represents a lot of HOME OWNERS, that already PAID OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKETS to lay the pipes ( i.e to assure the "delivery" ) to their houses. Now they are FORCED TO PAY "FOR DELIVERY" yet again, as if the subcontractors are the ones who laid all these pipes to their houses and OWN them, in the same manner as they own the pipes that transport gas to the regular apartment buildings.
More than that, now everyone will be forced to pay for this "delivery," whether they use gas or not at all, and depending on the region they live in, these fees vary greatly, which at times make the total bill DOUBLING IN PRICE. ( Overall Ukrainians see only increase after increase in their bills, instead of the lowering of prices as Zelensky promised, all while you are talking about some "10% decrease" )
And these ever-increasing prices stuff the pockets of the likes of oligarch Pinchuk and other government officials in gas sector, that write themselves fat checks for hundred thousands grivnas, while the rest of population is sinking more and more in poverty with their meager salaries, being buried under these enormous bills.

All while YOU along with IMF/American gov. are talking about the "less corruptible system put in place," - you in fact keep on SPREADING THE CORRUPTION, reimbursing handsomely government officials in the process, that help you to plunder the country's riches, ( i.e. agricultural lands first of all.)
Precisely as I've mentioned it before.

Last edited by erasure; 01-30-2020 at 09:38 PM..

Old 01-30-2020, 11:17 PM
DKM

Nobody I know is paying more for gas. Their bills came down. But what do they know, they aren't "popular" pro Russian YouTubers, or Russian sympathetic politicians. Nope, just south eastern Ukrainians working, sending kids to school and planning their summer vacations. I'll be sure to let them know that Russians here are worried about their natural gas prices and the delivery fee some rich guy had to pay.

Old 01-31-2020, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Nobody I know is paying more for gas. Their bills came down. But what do they know, they aren't "popular" pro Russian YouTubers, or Russian sympathetic politicians. Nope, just south eastern Ukrainians working, sending kids to school and planning their summer vacations. I'll be sure to let them know that Russians here are worried about their natural gas prices and the delivery fee some rich guy had to pay.

ROTFLMAO)))
Here comes the next video from Dubinsky, that disproves all your usual disinformation)))

So here he is, during the meeting with the electorate of his district;
The morons from OBLKIEVENERGO ( the company that is responsible for "delivery," heard all the expletives sent in their address in his previous blog, AND THEIR REPS CAME TO THIS MEETING, trying to convince everyone that their charges are "fair and square."

They were trying to explain people in that town that the "delivery" was always included in the bill, but now they decided to make everything "more transparent" and to separate two bills.

And that's precisely what the consumers are saying, that when they put these two bills together, they find the end price of gas much higher, than it was before. ( Note again - they will be forced to pay the second bill for "delivery" even if they don't use gas at all.)
So *less corruptible system* my a** DKM.

Not only that, but the smart ass** in Ukrainian government (the cabinet of ministers) made this scandalous practice UNCHALLENGABLE in court ( along with few other things, because that's what their overlords in IMF advised them to do I assume.)
So now Dubinsky is planning to find 45 deputies to challenge these decisions as unconstitutional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzZcadZbe74

Not only that, there are more disturbing news coming from yet another blogger ( turned politician, with over 2 million subscribers.)

What he is reporting, is that now the "Servants of the People" ( hijacked by the West, we already know that much) hiked the amount of money required for balloting ( be that for president, of local deputies,) 10 times. (So-called "pledge money," non-refundable.)
That means basically that current government is going to own state power and that it can't be legally challenged by anyone any longer, except for oligarchs.

So so much for "freedom and democracy" ( plus "less corruptible system put in place" of course,) that America/IMF brought to Ukraine.
Now this country is going to be plundered for good.

Enough of your fairy-tales already, DKM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uotepAs_XT4

Last edited by erasure; 01-31-2020 at 12:20 AM..

Old 01-31-2020, 11:14 PM
DKM

So who is Dubinsky? Some donor class politician who is known for helping Giuliani spread his disinformation. A man who became rich for no apparent reason fights for Ukraine to return to oligarch rule. A Ukrainian Zhirinovsky wannabe is someone I should trust more than my dozens of friends and family over what they pay for gas. Yes, they are all lying to me about their normal lives there and instead this man is revealing daily truth about how bad things are in Ukraine. Thanks for setting it straight.

At risk of repeating myself, the way you are presenting the way gas is priced in Ukraine is fake news. I don't get your obsession with gas other than it's clearly a sore point for some very rich crooks there, apparently enough to get them involved in Trumps corruption. Natural gas isn't that important to normal people outside of Russia.

And the soros thing... Really? A 90 year old billionaire is working hard to steal a few bucks from poor countries?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe