Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2022, 08:11 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I guess the chancellor of Germany really had his head on his shoulders at the press conference in DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrKkwmoAIKo&t=1490s

I agree with Alexanders assessment.

There are elements who want Ukraine and Russia to have a war too.

Yeah, I listened, and the point that I have problem with, is A.'s matter of factness when it comes to Minsk agreement. Provided that Ukrainians will be willing to implement it in its current shape and form.... NOT(!) keeping in mind the nationalists mindset, and they are the ones running the show.

But then there is yet the other part of the problem.

When Zakhar was elected as the prime minister of the DNR, and he said that "Ukrainians will return us our land, will stop fighting, and we'll establish business relations, and will deal with each other as equals" - a lot of time passed since then. Ukraine murdered too many people in Donbass, destroyed too many homes, so I don't believe that those that stayed there and fought till the bitter end, will want anything to do with Poroshenko/Zelensky's Ukraine, to be part of it.

So as much as Putin was manipulating by Donbass all these years, he can't not to realize it.

And that's why he backpedalled already some time ago, and prepared a different exit - a different door for resolution.

That is giving out Russian passports to LDNR citizens, and basically integrating their economy into the Russian economy - the process that I am observing already for some time.

That's why his *envoys* from the United Russia party were all over the place, sending a signal to the inhabitants of the Republics what to expect.

But if Putin considers the previous plan of the LDNR integration into Ukraine as unrealistic, then the further loss of Ukrainian territories is unavoidable, however or whichever way it's bound to happen.

And this, in turn, officially will be still announced as "violation of international law" by the same players, whether Donbass will be happy with such resolution or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2022, 08:59 PM

Five years ago, on the 8th of February, Givi was assassinated in his office in Donetsk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6p5yq7TiBE

They commemorated this event as every year since then, as much as Donetsk still keeps memories of Motorola and Zakharchenko, who were assassinated as well.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:05 AM

...And something else.

I know the difference between the tabloids and regular media.

But not everyone in the Russian-speaking world does.

So yesterday Sharij was talking about "The Sun" article, propagating the Ukrainian woman sniper, with her video killing so-called "Russian soldiers" including.

Here is this article.

We don't know exactly who the people she is killing are, ( trying to please her husband and to prove her worthiness to him,) but what British "The Sun" doesn't know ( or doesn't want to know,) is that these very snipers on the "Eastern front" target and kill civilians, not just the combatant.

So as Sharij said in his video - "Let's assume that this time around she is targeting the soldiers of the LDNR, ( so the locals, and not some "Russian soldiers,") although I don't see any weapons on them. But we all know how these people work."

At the end of his video, you see the bed-ridden man in the hospital. Few days ago he was trying to bury his son, the LDNR fighter, and stepped outside of his house, to clean the snow, while waiting for the bus to pick up the coffin.

The sniper ( someone like this "heroic" woman") hit this old man right in front of his house, so he couldn't even make it to his son's funeral.

Sharij's audience is 3.63 million Russian-speaking people, on both sides of the border, and they are all listening, unbeknownst to "The Sun."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlS_SnsfnYU

P.S. Now that I listen closely to his dispatch, there is more to the story than meets the eye. This particular woman sniper, advertised in "The Sun" was already honored by the "Deutsche Welle" in the past, for the "best blog", once it was introduced to it by the "heroes of the Maidan Revolution."
Once the OTHER entries of this blog became known to the public, one of the antifascist in Ukraine literally had to contact the Bundestag to expose the person that "Deutsche Welle" that they honored as a "true patriot of her country," fighting for "Ukrainian independence." ( You can see some of the entries in her blogs in the video - the pictures, not just text.)
The person that reported all that to the Bundstage had to leave Ukraine for the threats to his life; he received the political asylum in EU.

So congratulations "The Sun" - you've picked the right person to advertise.

Last edited by erasure; 02-09-2022 at 11:14 AM..

Old 02-09-2022, 12:28 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I guess the chancellor of Germany...

At least with the previous chancellor we knew her name, which isn't the case with the current one lol...it's hilarious how irrelevant Germany gets with every decade...I guess electing Hitler backfired.

Old 02-09-2022, 02:46 PM

OK, before I'll proceed with other news, two more dispatches to keep in mind under the current circumstances. One is from the earlier times;

"Should the US send lethal aid to Ukraine?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdt...-80Zy&index=62

(At 8:16 here you see A. Avakov talking, the very person whose role I explained in this post. )

And this is today's "Strana UA" dispatch, where O. Medvedeva is talking about the recent *gathering* of the reps of the Nationalist organizations - "Svoboda," C-14 and such. ( The latter one was designated as a "hate group" by the US government, but only because of its members hostilities towards the LGBT community and minorities ( i.e. Roma in this case.)

I won't get into all the details, because talking about the bleating idiots and their "intellectual attempts" and ideology is rather boring, even though O.M thinks that it's important for the West ( as much as for the rest of Ukrainians) to take note of this recent *gathering* in Kiev.

The man you see talking at 8:17 on, is a well-known in Ukraine personality,that took part in quite a few "public actions" of the Nationalists.

Yes he is kinda dumb, and O.M. finds it kinda funny when he says that "the reason the West provides us ( the nationalists) with weapons, is because we fulfill their goals."
She tends to to think that the Nationalists are used for "keeping the general population in subordination" ( what's referred in Ukraine as "ruling the streets,") and they are the force that's hired by the oligarchs to raid the competing businesses from time to time.

But I don't find it funny at all.

In fact I think that he is spot on when he is saying that.

"To fight, to kill, to fulfill the goals of the West."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHXWrEQTiK4

Last edited by erasure; 02-09-2022 at 03:31 PM..

Old 02-09-2022, 06:41 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
At least with the previous chancellor we knew her name, which isn't the case with the current one lol...it's hilarious how irrelevant Germany gets with every decade...I guess electing Hitler backfired.
I have to give credit where credit is due. He dodged a bullet in that press conference with the consistent answer he gave. He was smart enough to duck.

Old 02-09-2022, 08:05 PM

Moving on.

So after Macron's latest visit to Kremlin, amazing things started happening.

Such as the Western media all of a sudden *discovered* the city of Donetsk with its million plus inhabitants and bombed into ruins vicinities, that are full of the Russian-speakers, that are devastated by this war.

A city full of people with Russian passports, who stick to their old habits and traditions, and worst of all - yes, who speak the communist Russian language and read books in the libraries written in Russian, instead of the democratic Ukrainian language, that's prescribed for the rest of Ukraine.

The French correspondent met with the locals, checked on prices and currency that they trade in (turned out to be Russian rubles, not Ukrainian grivnas,) read the big sign splattered all over the high rise "We are the Russian Donbass" on the main avenue, and the rest.

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/jt-20h/videos...-27774581.html (French TF1 channel)

Not only that, but in order to not to fall behind their French counterparts, Reuters went to the LDNR and took interview from the head of the DNR, Denis Pushilin. And if this was not enough, ( there was no stopping this Reuters,) its correspondent talked even to the founder of the famous "Vostok" battalion - A. Khodakovsky. The holly grail of the separatists resistance (or the "terrorism" as official Kiev would put it,) so obviously Ukrainian government was not happy about these developments to say the least.

These people, (sorry, the terrorists) - both civilians and combatants alike, were not supposed to exist for the West ( judging by the previous agreement,) and now this agreement was broken.
For the last seven years all these people were identified by the umbrella of the "Russian aggression," and all of a sudden it turned out that the "Russian aggression" has names and faces, and the Westerners are talking to these people, and are invited in their bombed, destroyed houses.
What a disaster for Kiev, because the next thing that pesky Macron decided to bring to light, was that Minsk agreement that sure might help his election campaign back home and make HIS life easier, but definitely not the life of Zelensky.

Because now, we are back to the square one, and the cat is out of the bag - these are the cornerstones, the ABCs of potential disaster for Kiev and the Western powers that back it up, i.e.;

"Selling the Minsk deal now to Ukrainians would prove an uphill struggle, says former Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin. There would be considerable public resistance, and debate over the accord would exacerbate political divisions in Ukraine, which the Kremlin would seek to worsen. Ukrainian politicians have long argued the Minsk accords amount to a capitulation and would undermine Ukraine by giving the Donbass considerable scopeto weaken the capacity of Kyiv to enact policies. It would also force constitutional changes...

Bruno Maçães, a Portuguese politician and former European affairs minister, says the Minsk agreement isn't a solution. "It was dispiriting to watch how Macron insisted on the Minsk protocol as a solution to the crisis. A solution it cannot be since Putin's desire to impose Minsk on Ukraine is what created the crisis in the first place."

And by the "public resistance" we mean of course the nationalists, and by "to enact policies" - we can only wonder which ones.

( You can read the rest here. )

Old 02-09-2022, 08:30 PM

P.S. And now, going back to this particular video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

It has to be said, that Ilovaisk and Debaltsevo battles mentioned in it, ( so-called "cauldrons" where Ukrainian troops were completely surrounded and defeated,) were precisely what made Ukraine to sue for peace, and that's how the "Minsk agreement" came in place.

Of course both of the most successful field commanders of the LDNR - nomes de guerre "Motorola" and "Givi" ( Arsen Pavlov and Michail Tolstykh) that assured the victories, were assassinated later on in their homes, since they were proven to be undefeatable on the battle field.

Today the Russian news showed some big wig from Ukrainian secret service, that admitted not without pride, that the assassinations of all three - A. Pavlov, M. Tolstykh and Alexander Zakharchenko, the democratically-elected prime minister of the People's Donetsk Republic, was their job. ( Although earlier Ukrainians were trying to write it off on Kremlin.)
But if this is true, then while I can't say for sure about the assassination of Givi and Motorola, but some Western intelligence service was definitely involved in assassination of Alexander Zakharchenko, as it was stated during the official investigation, since the sophisticated equipment that was used in this case, came from abroad.

Last edited by erasure; 02-09-2022 at 09:25 PM..

Old 02-09-2022, 08:48 PM

6,790 posts, read 4,233,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post

Doubt you knew her name a month after she took office.

Old 02-10-2022, 03:53 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,537 times
FSB special operation: Ukrainian network of "miners" has been opened in Russia (+VIDEO)

14 people involved in sending messages about explosion threats in educational institutions in the Russian Federation, the CIS countries, the LPR and the DPR, were detained in several regions of Russia. The threads of the criminal group lead to Kiev, according to the FSB.

The department said that in the course of the joint work of Russian and foreign law enforcement agencies, “it was established that members of the so-called “swatting” Internet communities were involved in the organization of this criminal activity, and their organizers and administrators were a citizen of Ukraine Osipchuk Anton, born in 2003. , a native of the Volyn region, who is studying at the Faculty of Information Security of the National Technical University of Ukraine (Kyiv), as well as his accomplices.

14 members of these online communities involved in the dissemination of deliberately false reports of explosion threats were detained in the regions of the Russian Federation during a successful operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5_MgbEXZfY&t=54s

https://rusvesna.su/news/1644484055
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe