Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2022, 07:36 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,428,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Moving on.

So after Macron's latest visit to Kremlin, amazing things started happening.

Such as the Western media all of a sudden *discovered* the city of Donetsk with its million plus inhabitants and bombed into ruins vicinities, that are full of the Russian-speakers, that are devastated by this war.

A city full of people with Russian passports, who stick to their old habits and traditions, and worst of all - yes, who speak the communist Russian language and read books in the libraries written in Russian, instead of the democratic Ukrainian language, that's prescribed for the rest of Ukraine.

The French correspondent met with the locals, checked on prices and currency that they trade in (turned out to be Russian rubles, not Ukrainian grivnas,) read the big sign splattered all over the high rise "We are the Russian Donbass" on the main avenue, and the rest.

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/jt-20h/videos...-27774581.html (French TF1 channel)

Not only that, but in order to not to fall behind their French counterparts, Reuters went to the LDNR and took interview from the head of the DNR, Denis Pushilin. And if this was not enough, ( there was no stopping this Reuters,) its correspondent talked even to the founder of the famous "Vostok" battalion - A. Khodakovsky. The holly grail of the separatists resistance (or the "terrorism" as official Kiev would put it,) so obviously Ukrainian government was not happy about these developments to say the least.

These people, (sorry, the terrorists) - both civilians and combatants alike, were not supposed to exist for the West ( judging by the previous agreement,) and now this agreement was broken.
For the last seven years all these people were identified by the umbrella of the "Russian aggression," and all of a sudden it turned out that the "Russian aggression" has names and faces, and the Westerners are talking to these people, and are invited in their bombed, destroyed houses.
What a disaster for Kiev, because the next thing that pesky Macron decided to bring to light, was that Minsk agreement that sure might help his election campaign back home and make HIS life easier, but definitely not the life of Zelensky.

Because now, we are back to the square one, and the cat is out of the bag - these are the cornerstones, the ABCs of potential disaster for Kiev and the Western powers that back it up, i.e.;

"Selling the Minsk deal now to Ukrainians would prove an uphill struggle, says former Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin. There would be considerable public resistance, and debate over the accord would exacerbate political divisions in Ukraine, which the Kremlin would seek to worsen. Ukrainian politicians have long argued the Minsk accords amount to a capitulation and would undermine Ukraine by giving the Donbass considerable scopeto weaken the capacity of Kyiv to enact policies. It would also force constitutional changes...

Bruno Maçães, a Portuguese politician and former European affairs minister, says the Minsk agreement isn't a solution. "It was dispiriting to watch how Macron insisted on the Minsk protocol as a solution to the crisis. A solution it cannot be since Putin's desire to impose Minsk on Ukraine is what created the crisis in the first place."

And by the "public resistance" we mean of course the nationalists, and by "to enact policies" - we can only wonder which ones.

( You can read the rest here. )

Things are going nuts in the western media. CNN had FINALLY reported on the Minsk agreement (in what I judge as fair report) and the Washington Post has shot back with an Editorial Board opinion piece attacking Macron!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ent-is-not-it/

Their readers have NEVER heard of this agreement and only now is the Washington Post reporting on it: While superficially appealing, Minsk II could become a vehicle for the further, potentially fatal destabilization of Ukraine — if implemented consistent with Mr. Putin’s interpretation. The document — signed by Russia and Ukraine — calls for resuming Kyiv’s control over the border between Russia and Donbas, which has been wiped out by the separatists and Russia. Ukraine properly insists its borders be restored before the elections, which the deal also envisions. Russia, intent on manipulating the vote through its separatist proxies, says no. Ukraine says Russian troops must leave; Mr. Putin, falsely, denies their presence. To Ukraine, Minsk II’s reference to “special status” for Donbas means empowered local government. Mr. Putin sees it as license for Russia-backed states within the Ukrainian state, exercising de facto veto over its foreign policy.

But here is the best part, they end their op-ed with an attack on Macron (someone the rest of the article didn't mention):

The best result from Thursday’s meeting would be an end to Mr. Macron’s freelancing, which might be designed to boost his reelection chances this year but is ill-advised even if done in good faith. Moscow is bent on revising Europe’s security architecture — indeed, Europe’s borders — through threats of force. The West might have no diplomatic way to stop Mr. Putin from acting on those threats, but if there is one, it requires unity among European allies and between Europe and the United States. That unity, in turn, must rest on nonnegotiable principles of territorial integrity and respect for sovereignty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Their readers have no clue what is going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2022, 01:28 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Things are going nuts in the western media. CNN had FINALLY reported on the Minsk agreement (in what I judge as fair report) and the Washington Post has shot back with an Editorial Board opinion piece attacking Macron!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ent-is-not-it/

Their readers have NEVER heard of this agreement and only now is the Washington Post reporting on it: While superficially appealing, Minsk II could become a vehicle for the further, potentially fatal destabilization of Ukraine — if implemented consistent with Mr. Putin’s interpretation. The document — signed by Russia and Ukraine — calls for resuming Kyiv’s control over the border between Russia and Donbas, which has been wiped out by the separatists and Russia. Ukraine properly insists its borders be restored before the elections, which the deal also envisions. Russia, intent on manipulating the vote through its separatist proxies, says no. Ukraine says Russian troops must leave; Mr. Putin, falsely, denies their presence. To Ukraine, Minsk II’s reference to “special status” for Donbas means empowered local government. Mr. Putin sees it as license for Russia-backed states within the Ukrainian state, exercising de facto veto over its foreign policy.

But here is the best part, they end their op-ed with an attack on Macron (someone the rest of the article didn't mention):

The best result from Thursday’s meeting would be an end to Mr. Macron’s freelancing, which might be designed to boost his reelection chances this year but is ill-advised even if done in good faith. Moscow is bent on revising Europe’s security architecture — indeed, Europe’s borders — through threats of force. The West might have no diplomatic way to stop Mr. Putin from acting on those threats, but if there is one, it requires unity among European allies and between Europe and the United States. That unity, in turn, must rest on nonnegotiable principles of territorial integrity and respect for sovereignty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Their readers have no clue what is going on.

Thanks for the alert.
But did I mention that they'll have to keep silence for a while, trying to figure out how to twist and turn the unfortunately-emerged information?
So three-four let's go, I'll show you how the CNN is trying to muddle the water now, and why/where exactly.

Point A. ( quoting the CNN article )

"In addition, the agreement's language is imprecise -- with Russia and Ukraine interpreting its political roadmap to mean very different things."

Oh but the agreement's language is very precise, because, you see, the Russians shifted it to a GERMAN to create the provisions, namely to Frank-bless his heart-Walter Steinmeier, Germany's foreign minister.

In fact Minsk II agreement is better known in Russia as "Steinmeier's formula."

(When I saw his pic on Russian wiki - he looks like good half of older men in my area here in US, now when I think about it. )

But anyways, Minsk II provisions laid out by Steinmeier are anything but "imprecise" - in fact they are so precise, laid out in such orderly German manner, that this is driving the Ukrainians nuts. ( You can see the provisions for yourself in Wiki "Minsk II protocol." )

Which brings us to the Point B. ( quoting CNN again here -)

"US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday that the United States and Ukraine are "united" in supporting the Minsk agreements as the way forward to resolve the conflict. But he also hinted that the agreement alone isn't a one-stop solution, highlighting the challenges that the agreement presents.
"Minsk does not spell out some issues of sequencing when it comes to the steps that the parties need to take," Blinken said, adding: "Ukraine's been approaching this in good faith. We have not to date seen Russia do the same."

Now let me decipher for you what this means exactly.

If the "language" of agreement is "imprecise", as CNN insinuates, then sure enough we can switch point 7 with point 4, and to give control of the Ukrainian/Russian border to Kiev, BEFORE any local elections ( or security measures) for Donbass are put in place?

Because that's what Ukrainians want to renegotiate "in good faith" - switching the provisions order.

(As one of their Nazi thugs said referring to Donbass, "Sign anything now, we'll kill them all later.")

And that's what Tony Blinken is thinking now, talking about the "issues of sequencing."

How to twist and turn that Minsk agreement, without implementing it in prescribed manner.

I hope this helps to decipher his mambo-jumbo.

I can, of course, throw in couple more pieces from CNN article for commenting, just for fun.

"The Minsk Agreement was devised very hastily. Russia was a signatory but its role in the conflict was not acknowledged. Indeed the word 'Russia' does not appear anywhere in the text. Ever since, that's allowed the Kremlin to say that it is merely an observer and that agreement must be reached between the Ukrainian government and the rebels in the country's east -- despite evidence showing that Russia supports the separatists."

Oh but the US indeed acknowledged its involvement in that "Maidan revolution," Nuland/McCain's presence on that square, her "F** the EU* and downright appointment of the new Ukrainian government?

And of course it was not her, giving out sandwiches that day, although we all understand that there was much more than "sandwiches" that were promised to this "free democratic government" behind the scene.

Which brings us to the conclusion of the article;

"Duncan Allan, associate fellow of the Russia and Eurasia Program at London's Chatham House think tank, wrote that ultimately the argument about Minsk is this: "Is Ukraine sovereign, as Ukrainians insist, or should its sovereignty be limited, as Russia demands?"

That "Chatham House" spotted the danger of the Minsk agreement already some time ago I noticed.

So the question I'd like to direct to them, is what kind of "sovereignty" are they talking about?

Because being free from economic dependency on Russia, doesn't mean "sovereignty" at all, but rather crush of economy if anything.

Particularly when you become the US colony instead.

Last edited by erasure; 02-10-2022 at 01:56 PM..

Old 02-10-2022, 02:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
It's worse than that for Ukraine. If you're lucky as a colony all that is usually done is economic exploitation along with the required oppression. In Ukraines case they're expected to fling themselves at Russian tanks, bombs and artillery for the presiding powers and their ideology and profits.

You mentioned the female sniper. She's part of an organization/infrastructure installed over these last few years that is designed to make Ukraine into a country capable of fulfilling its assigned task. Ukraine is building a small core of dependable "heroes" with training, experience and mental attitude in order to one day fashion a huge army.

When conscription comes this core will be the ones who are in charge on the lower levels of the military. They will be the officers and warrant officers, sergeants. They will be the ones along with the police, select militias and Einsatzgruppen in charge of conscription that will enforce requirements. They will use intimidation and even shoot people to set examples, to instill fear and therefore gain obedience of the population. These elements have already been at work a long time and are very experienced.

This military being built is meant for one thing.

Old 02-10-2022, 04:00 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,428,938 times
Quote:
Thanks for the alert.
But did I mention that they'll have to keep silence for a while, trying to figure out how to twist and turn the unfortunately-emerged information?
So three-four let's go, I'll show you how the CNN is trying to muddle the water now, and why/where exactly.

Point A. ( quoting the CNN article )

"In addition, the agreement's language is imprecise -- with Russia and Ukraine interpreting its political roadmap to mean very different things."

Oh but the agreement's language is very precise, because, you see, the Russians shifted it to a GERMAN to create the provisions, namely to Frank-bless his heart-Walter Steinmeier, Germany's foreign minister.

In fact Minsk II agreement is better known in Russia as "Steinmeier's formula."

(When I saw his pic on Russian wiki - he looks like good half of older men in my area here in US, now when I think about it. )

But anyways, Minsk II provisions laid out by Steinmeier are anything but "imprecise" - in fact they are so precise, laid out in such orderly German manner, that this is driving the Ukrainians nuts. ( You can see the provisions for yourself in Wiki "Minsk II protocol." )

Which brings us to the Point B. ( quoting CNN again here -)

"US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday that the United States and Ukraine are "united" in supporting the Minsk agreements as the way forward to resolve the conflict. But he also hinted that the agreement alone isn't a one-stop solution, highlighting the challenges that the agreement presents.
"Minsk does not spell out some issues of sequencing when it comes to the steps that the parties need to take," Blinken said, adding: "Ukraine's been approaching this in good faith. We have not to date seen Russia do the same."

Now let me decipher for you what this means exactly.

If the "language" of agreement is "imprecise", as CNN insinuates, then sure enough we can switch point 7 with point 4, and to give control of the Ukrainian/Russian border to Kiev, BEFORE any local elections ( or security measures) for Donbass are put in place?

Because that's what Ukrainians want to renegotiate "in good faith" - switching the provisions order.

(As one of their Nazi thugs said referring to Donbass, "Sign anything now, we'll kill them all later.")

And that's what Tony Blinken is thinking now, talking about the "issues of sequencing."

How to twist and turn that Minsk agreement, without implementing it in prescribed manner.

I hope this helps to decipher his mambo-jumbo.

I can, of course, throw in couple more pieces from CNN article for commenting, just for fun.

"The Minsk Agreement was devised very hastily. Russia was a signatory but its role in the conflict was not acknowledged. Indeed the word 'Russia' does not appear anywhere in the text. Ever since, that's allowed the Kremlin to say that it is merely an observer and that agreement must be reached between the Ukrainian government and the rebels in the country's east -- despite evidence showing that Russia supports the separatists."

Oh but the US indeed acknowledged its involvement in that "Maidan revolution," Nuland/McCain's presence on that square, her "F** the EU* and downright appointment of the new Ukrainian government?

And of course it was not her, giving out sandwiches that day, although we all understand that there was much more than "sandwiches" that were promised to this "free democratic government" behind the scene.

Which brings us to the conclusion of the article;

"Duncan Allan, associate fellow of the Russia and Eurasia Program at London's Chatham House think tank, wrote that ultimately the argument about Minsk is this: "Is Ukraine sovereign, as Ukrainians insist, or should its sovereignty be limited, as Russia demands?"

That "Chatham House" spotted the danger of the Minsk agreement already some time ago I noticed.

So the question I'd like to direct to them, is what kind of "sovereignty" are they talking about?

Because being free from economic dependency on Russia, doesn't mean "sovereignty" at all, but rather crush of economy if anything.

The Ukrainian oligarch were willing to implement the agreement. Poroshenko tried to amend the constitution but then the Nazis rioted in Kiev and killed three police officers.

Now the Ukrainian government will never do it because they are scared of being overthrown by the Nazis. Don't know what difference Macron made, but I'm glad he's trying.

Old 02-10-2022, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
The Ukrainian oligarch were willing to implement the agreement. Poroshenko tried to amend the constitution but then the Nazis rioted in Kiev and killed three police officers.

What a surprise, I'm shocked, I'm telling you..

I hear the nationalists are demanding to detain the French journalist now, that went to Donetsk to take interviews.

I hope her name and home address will not get on the "Mirotvorets" site, as the "enemy of the Ukrainian state."

Quote:
Now the Ukrainian government will never do it because they are scared of being overthrown by the Nazis. Don't know what difference Macron made, but I'm glad he's trying.
Macron has exposed the Washington's lies, (whether inadvertently so or not,) and made life of Biden's administration even more difficult than it already is.

Old 02-10-2022, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It's worse than that for Ukraine. If you're lucky as a colony all that is usually done is economic exploitation along with the required oppression. In Ukraines case they're expected to fling themselves at Russian tanks, bombs and artillery for the presiding powers and their ideology and profits.

You mentioned the female sniper. She's part of an organization/infrastructure installed over these last few years that is designed to make Ukraine into a country capable of fulfilling its assigned task. Ukraine is building a small core of dependable "heroes" with training, experience and mental attitude in order to one day fashion a huge army.

When conscription comes this core will be the ones who are in charge on the lower levels of the military. They will be the officers and warrant officers, sergeants. They will be the ones along with the police, select militias and Einsatzgruppen in charge of conscription that will enforce requirements. They will use intimidation and even shoot people to set examples, to instill fear and therefore gain obedience of the population. These elements have already been at work a long time and are very experienced.

This military being built is meant for one thing.

Well we can see at least part of these policies now in Azov's camps for children kinda.

But what I want to know at this point, is who exactly killed Zakhar(chenko)?

Who was behind masterminding and supplying equipment for it?

I see more and more Canada is lurking in the shade of it all, not just the US.

I mean we already know that a lot of the Nazi supporters from the Western Ukraine fled there after the WWII, and their descendants have a pretty powerful lobby there.

But this is for the first time I hear the information that Canada actually trained Ukrainian special forces just for that - the subversive activities in the LDNR.
Look what's going on at 8:41-9:00; they acknowledge that these special forces "conduct covert operations in the separatists-held territories" and it's Canada that's behind it, not necessarily the US as I was initially guessing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D4r8OTgTw

Old 02-11-2022, 09:10 AM

Quote:
I see more and more Canada is lurking in the shade of it all, not just the US.

I mean we already know that a lot of the Nazi supporters from the Western Ukraine fled there after the WWII, and their descendants have a pretty powerful lobby there.

But this is for the first time I hear the information that Canada actually trained Ukrainian special forces just for that - the subversive activities in the LDNR.
Look what's going on at 8:41-9:00; they acknowledge that these special forces "conduct covert operations in the separatists-held territories" and it's Canada that's behind it, not necessarily the US as I was initially guessing.
There's a lot of shadowy organizations behind it not just NED and the Atlantic Council. There's a lot of very well off Ukrainians in both the US and Canada and they pool resources and buy politicians.

This "Ukraine project" started long ago. It's now being carried forward for one purpose, to mess with Russia. Containment of Russia is just a step towards an ultimate goal which is the dissolution of Russia as a viable state.

The people doing have dedicated their lives to it. It's their career choice and it puts not just bread but wealth on their plates. They work far far away from the front line in Donetsk and do not care what happens there so long as the project moves forward and their fat paychecks continue.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/abou...-of-directors/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

These people all over the world are why humanity can't have nice things and millions die all over the world.

Old 02-11-2022, 02:27 PM

So, since the Western media keeps silence yet again on the yesterday's round of negotiations on Minsk Agreement that took place in Berlin, I have to come up with update.

This is what nine hours of negotiations showed;

No matter how you put it, Ukraine is refusing to abide by them.

The major point - Kiev refuses to talk directly to the representatives of LDNR ( Pushilin/Pasechnik) as it's prescribed in Minsk agreement.
Instead, Zelensky demands to negotiate with Putin directly, since in his interpretation, Russia is a direct participant in the conflict, while Pushilin/Pasechnik are only Putin's puppets.

That Zelensky himself is Washington's puppet is denied, but Putin politely refuses to talk to him regarding Donbass, referring him to the LDNR leaders instead ( per Minsk agreement,) and thus pointing what Zelensky's role really is, and what his place at his level of negotiations should be.)

The rest logically follows; "no" to any security for Donbass after unification, since it's "Ukrainian territory," and "anyone who took arms against Ukrainian state must be prosecuted," as soon as Russian/Ukrainian border control is passed to Kiev.

Since Kiev (inspired by the latest inflow of the lethal weapons supplied by US/Britain) doesn't want to officially announce that it withdraws from Minsk agreement, (such volunteer admission would lift economic sanctions from Russia,) its chosen tactic now is to prolong negotiations as much as possible, with proposal to move the next round of negotiations to Turkey.

Which would be obviously unacceptable for the LDNR representatives, since Ukraine is a state that is not a stranger to terrorism. It's already known for kidnapping people, not to mention the assassination of the DNR leader, ( accomplished with the help of the foreign secret service - be that Canada or US,) but nevertheless.
So LDNR does not need yet another kidnapping attempt.

With that being said, Zelensky's government sees now its game in prolonging the negotiations as much as possible, while believing that time works for them now.

For Moscow however the time for decision is ticking, since every day is yet another artillery/sniper assault on the LDNR, that none of the "western partners" is capable ( or willing) to stop.

P.S. During his interview after the negotiations, to the question on France/Germany desire to influence Kiev to fulfill Minsk agreement, D. Kosak said that the position they rather took is to help Kiev to feel cozy while prolonging this uncertain process of negotiations.

"Which is not surprising" he added, "because we received the instruction to all NATO members sent from Washington, on how to deal with "the negotiations with Russia regarding the solution to the conflict in the South-East of Ukraine and fulfillment of Minsk agreement." The instruction was "to prolong the negotiations and to make them as impassible as possible." (The paper came to Moscow via one of the NATO countries.)

The instruction was issued a month ago, so Kozak notified his counterparts from France and Germany that he is aware of its existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3V0mQNQhw

( additional material)
https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/02/...rmandy-format/

Last edited by erasure; 02-11-2022 at 03:07 PM..

Old 02-11-2022, 04:14 PM

Quote:

"Which is not surprising" he added, "because we received the instruction to all NATO members sent from Washington, on how to deal with "the negotiations with Russia regarding the solution to the conflict in the South-East of Ukraine and fulfillment of Minsk agreement." The instruction was "to prolong the negotiations and to make them as impassible as possible." (The paper came to Moscow via one of the NATO countries.)

The instruction was issued a month ago, so Kozak notified his counterparts from France and Germany that he is aware of its existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3V0mQNQhw

( additional material)
https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/02/...rmandy-format/

The immediate goal is to keep giving weapons to Ukraine. Set up infrastructure for resistance and a guerilla war if Russia attacks. That being accomplished continue adding to Ukraines capabilities until it is actually strong enough and capable of surviving a conflict. Meanwhile back in Poland, Lithuania and greater Europe strengthen NATO capabilities so that in the future Russia can be crushed militarily and economically.

Russia will be obliged to spend much more of it's national treasure on defense, possibly to the point of crippling amounts. This will curtail progress going forwards for the Russian people and they will become discontent in theory.

It's relentless endless, pressure on Russia. That's the strategy and either way Russia goes it will continue without end, that is a guarantee. I know the Russians know this strategy is in play. Strategic weapons in Ukraine? They might as well just get back on their knees.

I don't trust the Europeans to stop this, to tell the US to get lost. Macrons latest meeting was just a stunt, he needs to look relevant because of elections. I doubt anything will come of any agreements made. Same with Germany. Europe speaks with 2 tongues.

What do the Russians have to lose? Little. What they can prevent is the means of a knockout blow militarily being placed mere minutes from their vitals. If they're bold enough. Tomahawks launched from Britain could strike Moscow and all cities to the west. Tomahawks in Chelm Poland threatens everything almost to Ekaterinburg. In Kharkhov? Beyond the Urals deep into Siberia and all points north almost to Murmansk.

Tomahawks launched from Britain would be spotted and their flight time would be hours. From Kharkhov it would be minutes to most places. Russian AA systems could defend against long distance threats but short range? All bets are off.

Russia needs to improve its situation. Russia needs to put distance between its vitals and a potential attacker. They don't have a choice considering what is going on.

I think that when it comes to talk the time of talking is over for Russia.

Old 02-11-2022, 09:35 PM

I am pretty impressed that Tulsi Gabbard is actually aware that so-called "democratic Ukrainian government" has shut down three opposition TV channels (all three were accused of "pro-Russian ties and lies.")
Because sure enough, one more TV channel was shut down today by the Ukrainian Security Service.

This channel was not "tied to Russia" in any way, but it was promoting the peaceful coexistence with Russia, and thus was going against the "official party line" of Zelensky.
This was the last opposition channel in Ukraine that was still hanging on.

As for the rest ( what Tulsi Gabbard is saying on a subject - why Biden would actually like to see Putin attacking Ukraine) - do you think she is right on, or there is something more to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12t9sBQR7Og

Last edited by erasure; 02-11-2022 at 10:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe