View Full Version: Atheism and Agnosticism Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

1. Dear theists/believers, s the deal: provide me enough evidence and I'll gladly convert: Creator, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  2. Are Baptists for real? Unbelievable!: believe, Jesus Christ, bible, evolution - Atheism and Agnosticism
  3. Are there organizations that are actively working to decrease the affect of religion on American gov and society?: atheists, churches - Atheism and Agnosticism
  4. Religions and sausages: Jesus, God, Muslim, baby - Atheism and Agnosticism
  5. All JESUS Shows on TV.....: blood, preaching, atheist, myth - Atheism and Agnosticism
  6. The flock keeps getting shorn: believe, Kingdom, virtual, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  7. major Orthodox Jews who left their: believe, born, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  8. Default The story of an ex-muslim, ex-christian guy from Saudi Arabia: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  9. Charvaka, an ancient school of Atheism: meaning, paradise, delusion, Buddhism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  10. Giving up the pilgrim's staff; why I am an ex-Buddhist: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  11. Why God does not exist; a Buddhist perspective: meaning, born, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  12. I seek God! I seek God! The parable of the mad man: scientific, Kingdom - Atheism and Agnosticism
  13. Atheism, matter and life: believe, debate, atheist, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  14. Poll: Religion viewed as doing more harm than good in Canada: believe, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  15. According to scientists, the Universe shouldn’t exist.: atheist, faith, religions - Atheism and Agnosticism
  16. Explaining Emily's Bridge as an atheist(paranormal activity): believe, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  17. Atheism in Ancient India: believe, scientific, Buddhism, minority - Atheism and Agnosticism
  18. evidence for a creator: believe, atheists, agnostics - Atheism and Agnosticism
  19. The Atheist Truck, or how a pastor exposed his ignorance: believe, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  20. Proverbs 8: meaning, believe, translation, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  21. Why I left the Mormon Church: believe, born, priest, Jesus Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  22. The AGNOSTICS HALL OF FAME; Thomas Henry Huxley: believe, Creator, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  23. Paul-Henri, Baron d'Holbach; father of modern atheism: believe, born, blood - Atheism and Agnosticism
  24. Dating someone of diff beliefs & background...: priest, baptism, funerals - Atheism and Agnosticism
  25. God is real and religion is real bad!: salvation, Jesus, blood - Atheism and Agnosticism
  26. ‘Atheist Muslims’ could be the key to defeating Islamic terror: believe, virtual - Atheism and Agnosticism
  27. The Story of Angulimala, Buddhist cognitive dissonance: Buddhism, Christ, translation - Atheism and Agnosticism
  28. Starting a Religion: doctrine, worship, services, moral - Atheism and Agnosticism
  29. My Journey from Islam to Atheism: meaning, believe, punishment, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  30. Atheist Census - Be Counted: beliefs, God, religion, evidence - Atheism and Agnosticism
  31. The number of ex-Muslims in America is rising: believe, Christ, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  32. The ggs Bison : Hybridization event leads to completely new species: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  33. I listened to a multiple hour long four part series of a discussion between Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson.: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  34. New book from Christopher Hitchens: atheist, people, views - Atheism and Agnosticism
  35. Dawkins reading to music [Nightwish]: science - Atheism and Agnosticism
  36. Atheism in the Republic of Turkey: believe, America, atheist, Israel - Atheism and Agnosticism
  37. 'Tsunamis of Atheism' in Islamic communities are being suppressed: disciples, prophet, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  38. Do Atheists Hold to Dogma?: meaning, believe, scientific, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  39. Not having a religion is very liberating: believe, salvation, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  40. One thing that really irks christians...social media: Buddhist, choice, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  41. Pressuring Bad Ideas: believe, Kingdom, debate, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  42. Steve Martin: The Atheist Song: believe, Christ, catholic, verse - Atheism and Agnosticism
  43. Why do atheists not respect God? Or the idea of God??: believe, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  44. Thai Cave Rescue - Happiness, Relief, & Disgust: meaning, believe, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  45. We shouldn't hold christians responsible for all of christendom in history: born, funeral - Atheism and Agnosticism
  46. I am agnostic...hear me roar: meaning, believe, priest, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  47. Effect of atheism on personal & family life: believe, Buddhist, minority - Atheism and Agnosticism
  48. I was a Christian but not anymore but not sure what: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  49. god proven mathematically: Christ, atheists, verse, science - Atheism and Agnosticism
  50. On Easter, (while we are at it): believe, born, priest - Atheism and Agnosticism
  51. New York Atheist Moving to North Carolina: believe, Buddhist, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  52. How sorry do you feel for religious people?: believe, born, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  53. What was your transition like, and how are you now?: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  54. What does a world without religion look like?: believe, afterlife, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  55. What's your favorite argument against religion?: believe, contradiction, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  56. atheist that are pro Gun and/or pro life: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  57. Doctors Who Pray for/with: Christ, Revelation, prayers, services - Atheism and Agnosticism
  58. Which houses of worship do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable in?: believe, funerals - Atheism and Agnosticism
  59. about a former fundie now atheist: believe, debate, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  60. Everything happens for a reason: believe, scientific, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  61. When was the moment you decided you were an atheist?: believe, testimony - Atheism and Agnosticism
  62. Christopher Hitchens on religion & totalitarianism: born, punishment, Creator, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  63. Theology is such foolishness: meaning, believe, Creator, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  64. How to Defeat an Atheist in 2 minutes?: believe, scientific, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  65. Penn Jillette is born again!!!!!: believe, Christ, blood, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  66. Ex Atheist Stephen Hawking last will: I wish a Christian funeral...: believe, priests - Atheism and Agnosticism
  67. It's the ritual that matters: believe, Jesus, America, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  68. Church considers making God gender neutral: believe, Buddhism, Christ, worship - Atheism and Agnosticism
  69. Ethics of revealing your non-belief: believe, born, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  70. Does a-theism literature make you happy?: believe, delusion, Jesus, minority - Atheism and Agnosticism
  71. Is Buddhism a religion?: believe, born, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  72. Unitarianism?: believe, funeral, soul, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  73. Christian missionary attempts to convert uncontacted tribe, doesn’t end well: believe, Jehovah - Atheism and Agnosticism
  74. Atheism and Intersectionality: believe, born, rejecting, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  75. as a person who is convinced of a creator, i was why the acceptence of a diestic god is impractical: believe, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  76. I don't get how so many are Christians: believe, afterlife, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  77. Why would the creator want to be worshipped?: believe, Jesus, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  78. Why not just start and believe in your own Religion?: Jesus, blood - Atheism and Agnosticism
  79. Need better thinkers than me: believe, Jesus, disciples, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  80. Pretending to be Atheist: believe, Christ, experience, agnostics - Atheism and Agnosticism
  81. Flying Spaghetti Monster & Orbiting Teapot: believe, America, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  82. Bibles of the future: meaning, scientific, funeral, Harry Potter - Atheism and Agnosticism
  83. Disproving the Biblical God: meaning, believe, punishment, contradiction - Atheism and Agnosticism
  84. Dealing with the Holidays: believe, virtual, funerals, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  85. Do Atheist tell themselves there is no God?: believe, born, rejecting - Atheism and Agnosticism
  86. Correlation between intelligence and conservative religious views: meaning, believe, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  87. Dr Laura Schlesinger (Religious Orthodoxy): debate, Christ, recall, moral - Atheism and Agnosticism
  88. Why do atheists know SO much about the Bible? Ha!: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  89. Favorite atheist story?: believe, Jehovah, Jesus, Jerusalem - Atheism and Agnosticism
  90. Ethics Atheist family dynamics: believe, Christ, recall, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  91. Am in a relationship course. Have been advised to bring someone to Church.: believe, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  92. Is there much of a difference between believing the Bible and Santa?: believe, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  93. For agnostics and atheists - do you make an effort to fill a void with important works of philosophy and such?: believe, agnostic - Atheism and Agnosticism
  94. Guilty or scared for not believe in Christ?: Jesus, blood, Harry Potter - Atheism and Agnosticism
  95. In the long run religion has done more harm than good: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  96. The fastest growing religion, isn't a religion.: believe, Jehovah's Witness, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  97. Easter Bunny vs. God Fails: believe, debate, Jesus, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  98. Terminology for Unbelievers: meaning, delusion, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  99. Christian apologist?: believe, scientific, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  100. Why are faithiests so bad at proselytizing?: believe, debate, blood - Atheism and Agnosticism
  101. Is religion based primarily on fear of death? [Bertrand Russell quotes]: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  102. Can the religious God find favor with atheists in the future?: believe, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  103. What religion were you (if before becoming an atheist?: believe, priests - Atheism and Agnosticism
  104. about The Atheist Experience show: believe, born, Creator, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  105. Hawking says there is no god: believe, born, debate, soul - Atheism and Agnosticism
  106. why do atheist turn to prayer in traumatic situations?: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  107. accept my apology: believe, Christ, atheist, prayers - Atheism and Agnosticism
  108. Fellow Atheist Parents: Would You Contact The Principal Over BSA Recruiting In Class?: believe, bible - Atheism and Agnosticism
  109. *Sigh* Things My Religious Fanatic Relative Says (rolls eyes): believe, born, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  110. Suggestions for unbiased books: meaning, priests, Christ, preacher - Atheism and Agnosticism
  111. Heuristic Thinking: scientific, debate, minority, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  112. John Gray's new book 'Seven Types of Atheism': believe, scientific, soul - Atheism and Agnosticism
  113. Neil deGrasse Tyson on God: believe, Christ, atheists, evolution - Atheism and Agnosticism
  114. The physical resurrection of Jesus is a legend that grew over time: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  115. The Rise of Buddhist Atheism: believe, salvation, Buddhism, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  116. The Book of Job; a study of amorality: meaning, believe, priest - Atheism and Agnosticism
  117. My name is Brian and I am a recovering Cult member: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  118. Pastafarian wears colander for drivers license photo: believe, Christ, choice - Atheism and Agnosticism
  119. How do you think the Bible was written?: believe, Jesus, Revelation - Atheism and Agnosticism
  120. Respect/Disrespect For Religion: believe, priests, Christ, Mormon - Atheism and Agnosticism
  121. Isn't it bizarre humans still believe in God?: afterlife, doctrine, Revelation - Atheism and Agnosticism
  122. the atheist hall of fame.: believe, Buddhist, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  123. Why God is not God; The Epicuras Trilemma: meaning, born, priests - Atheism and Agnosticism
  124. Uh oh. I got one for you.: believe, afterlife, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  125. I Swear To God I'm An Atheisit: believe, born, testimony - Atheism and Agnosticism
  126. Belief Statistics: believe, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  127. Atheism as a religion: believe, priest, rejecting, Buddhist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  128. An alternative to being involved in church: believe, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  129. Chaos Theory and Agnosticism: Creator, debate, Buddhist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  130. Creationism and religious doubts: meaning, believe, born, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  131. Questions for Atheists?: meaning, Christ, God, Earth - Atheism and Agnosticism
  132. Houston Atheist: believe, debate, soul, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  133. Looking for personal stories about walking away from their faith: believe, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  134. Abiogenesis: More evidence: rejecting, scientific, debate, virtual - Atheism and Agnosticism
  135. What to tell a child with terminal illness?: believe, born, suicide - Atheism and Agnosticism
  136. Christmas as an Atheist: believe, Buddhist, Jesus, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  137. Atheists / agnostics - what's your personality type?: believe, Jesus, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  138. What would it take exactly to convince you that I am God?: believe, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  139. Is Thanksgiving A Religious Holiday?: meaning, Jesus, America, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  140. Why are so many atheists liberal?: meaning, believe, Jesus, minority - Atheism and Agnosticism
  141. Were you taught about logical fallacies in school?: believe, scientific, debate - Atheism and Agnosticism
  142. A True Story That Made Me Shake My Atheist Head: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  143. Are Atheists Secretly Afraid of Zombies?: believe, afterlife, atheist, followers - Atheism and Agnosticism
  144. How many other atheist parents do the Santa thing?: believe, Christ, miracles - Atheism and Agnosticism
  145. Secular winter solstice rituals / traditions?: Christ, pagan, Earth, living - Atheism and Agnosticism
  146. Why are you a moral and ethical person if you're not....: believe, Creator - Atheism and Agnosticism
  147. Tolkien ToR: believe, Creator, afterlife, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  148. who demand an Evidence of God.: Christ, worship, Abraham - Atheism and Agnosticism
  149. Believers, Atheists, & Consequences: punishment, debate, Christ, choices - Atheism and Agnosticism
  150. My experience at a Skeptical/Critical Thinkers workshop: Jesus, Mormonism, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  151. Atheist-becoming a secret believer: meaning, debate, salvation, Buddhism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  152. Television for the irreligious?: preaching, beliefs, heaven, religion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  153. Have of your classmates ever stormed out of classes such as science?: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  154. Are there other irreligious on who are more conservative?: believe, - Atheism and Agnosticism
  155. Anger toward God (s): believe, afterlife, Christ, doctrine - Atheism and Agnosticism
  156. Not religion, per se,: choice, experience, recall, prayer - Atheism and Agnosticism
  157. The Middle: believe, afterlife, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  158. Atheism and Karl Marx: believe, born, soul, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  159. Post Catholicism, Need to survive as an atheist: meaning, believe, priests - Atheism and Agnosticism
  160. When Christians come into the atheism sub-forum do they help their cause or hurt their cause?: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  161. Atheist activist suspect in murder-suicide: Jesus, recall, worship, attend - Atheism and Agnosticism
  162. Today is Thanksgiving, How Many of You Actually Celebrate it and Christmas?: meaning, believe - Atheism and Agnosticism
  163. Prove Them Wrong!: believe, Buddhist, Christ, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  164. Gift Exchanges At Christmas Office Parties - Who Opts Out?: meaning, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  165. Is discrimination against atheists a really big issue?: Christ, America, experience - Atheism and Agnosticism
  166. Is it God talking to me or my subconscious?: meaning, believe, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  167. The Typewriting Monkey Watchmaker!: believe, born, Creator, paradise - Atheism and Agnosticism
  168. What do you think about the Pastor passing away today?: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  169. Why are we and evolving?: choices, atheist, evolution, mission - Atheism and Agnosticism
  170. If you are an atheist or agnostic raised by believers, what faith?: Christ, minority - Atheism and Agnosticism
  171. If there was a country created based on Atheism,,: believe, priests, Kingdom - Atheism and Agnosticism
  172. Do you think the rise of atheism is causing the decline and death of holidays?: believe, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  173. Does Atheism lead to Nihilsm: meaning, believe, Buddhism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  174. I think I'm going to retire to greener pastures.: atheist, hell, people - Atheism and Agnosticism
  175. Jainism; a dying religion: believe, scrutiny, Buddhism, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  176. Nones now largest religious group in USA: believe, debate, virtual - Atheism and Agnosticism
  177. Why are Christians Thanking God about Harvey?: believe, punishment, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  178. Are you attacking religion or fighting for something?: believe, choices, atheist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  179. Debunking Prophets: believe, Jesus, translation, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  180. Sociology Student Seeking Assistance: believe, scientific, doom, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  181. Why argue for atheism?: believe, Christ, atheist, prayers - Atheism and Agnosticism
  182. What is Faith: believe, scientific, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  183. David Hume; Iconoclast and Skeptic: believe, Creator, scientific, Buddhism - Atheism and Agnosticism
  184. How do you feel about there being no God?: meaning, believe, punishment - Atheism and Agnosticism
  185. Gustav Mahler; A tortured Jew: believe, born, Christ, America - Atheism and Agnosticism
  186. Charities That Don't Discriminate Against Atheists and/or Non Believers??: virtual, Christ - Atheism and Agnosticism
  187. weird one on social media: believe, punishment, Jesus - Atheism and Agnosticism
  188. The non-religious will be larger than Protestant adherents by 2030 - study: believe, born - Atheism and Agnosticism
  189. is an idea to ponder: believe, Kingdom, delusion, zealous - Atheism and Agnosticism
  190. News, Does it Matter That the Texas Shooter Was an Atheist?: believe, delusion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  191. Religion as a security blanket: believe, Jesus, blood, doctrine - Atheism and Agnosticism
  192. A to Your Challenge of unbelief: Jesus, atheists - Atheism and Agnosticism
  193. Watch out ! The CAT is on a. Rant !: meaning, believe, priest - Atheism and Agnosticism
  194. Fox blames Atheism for Las Vegas mass-shooting: Christ, choice, godless - Atheism and Agnosticism
  195. Agnostic-lite?: believe, born, Creator, scientific - Atheism and Agnosticism
  196. Thomas Henry Huxley; Father of Agnosticism: believe, Jesus, philosophy, evidence - Atheism and Agnosticism
  197. A religious Christmas Card I received: prayer, church, religion, Baptist - Atheism and Agnosticism
  198. Religious Schools... are they exempt?: organizations, religions, children, non-religious - Atheism and Agnosticism
  199. And the Santa/God correlation gets better: myth, religion - Atheism and Agnosticism
  200. A Nigerian site worth reading....: religion - Atheism and Agnosticism