Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2016, 06:44 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,056,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelystone View Post
god has provided a way for anyone to become,"his people" as well as there are responsibilities for "his people" to fulfill in order to remain "his people"

those who did not follow the order of the king were banished.

Jesus is the king of the jews

all those who do not follow the commandments of jesus are banned from the chosen people, this includes those of, "ethnic jewish heritage" as well as those who have been grafted in by faith in jesus but have failed to produce acceptable fruit as a member of the family of god............. However the reality of this judgment would not become official until a person physically dies, and then comes "the judgment".

There is no all inclusive ethnic members today of a the family of god other than those who share in the family of god through the seed of christ poured out upon the earth upon the cross

they are the chosen people, and are the ones for jesus christ gave his life for.............. But those who do not produce acceptable fruit will be gathered together and thrown into the fire receiving their inheritance along with all other unbelievers.

The fire is not meant to destroy but to purify. Those who consider themselves qualified to judge others to be committed to fire are imo more than likely spend more time in the fires of correction than those they have incorrectly assumed the moral high ground believing they have to right to judge others when only god may judge and rule over the final disposition of a spirit and soul coming from a dead person on earth and appearing before him to be judged for better or worse. This latter part is what happened to me as recorded in try testimony.

Those who would attend and complete the first and better resurrection will do so in this life before they physically die.

God alone is the final judge for the next life that follows this one, other than those who are resurrected from physical death to life to be sent back to judge between those who worship god in this life and those who do not.............. But first they must finish their schooling in this "time before the end" such as many of the apostles and others through the ages have done.

I should not have to provide the addresses for the supporting verses within the bible for any student of the bible.

amen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2016, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
What Hitler accomplished? Or what omni god had planned.

"god made a new covenant"

Check out the money shot @ 9:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

You worship this thing..... But it's okay, it's on your side for now....

Well, I got no problem saying it.....you're an insensitive a$$. And how about you tell me some things that killed off your family members and I'll post some pictures of that for you to mull over.

Old 04-02-2016, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well without going through every post (or your blog, which I have asked you to give me the link to and you haven't) you could read your post #15 in which you claimed to have had lung cancer which quite clearly involved the expertise, skill, equipment and science of a hospital and it's staff, yet you claimed to have been miraculously 'cured' by your god. I can't believe that you were not receiving the amount of medical care that lung cancer would demand. Are you saying that you were going to hospital but they did absolutely nothing for you and it was all down to your god?

Day after day we read about these 'miraculous' cures by gods and I have never, NEVER yet come upon one that did not involve the person receiving the best of medical attention yet giving all the credit to their gods...and I suspect that you are the same. All I've seen you do is whinge and complain about the medical treatment you have received from hospitals. Well in that case don't go to hospitals. If you think that your god is miraculously curing you and hospitals are doing nothing for you STAY HOME AND PRAY. Fair enough?

...and stop being so aggressive for goodness sake! Your last two posts are so... 'unchristian'!

Well, then you never came upon MINE. I had extensive aggressive type of cancer that had spread to most of my internal organs when discovered. It was GONE within one week, thanks to my G-d. NO ONE did anything to me medically except take biopsies after the they found it.

Further, He healed my heart while I was in the hospital. They told me to call my family in, I rolled over and prayed for His perfect will to be done in me regardless, and the nurse came running in 3 hours later, telling me she had just watched my heart "get healed" on the heart monitor. This was in conjunction with me feeling like fire in my chest, which is His healing virtue. She was obviously a Christian, she believed without me telling her.

And, I had my elbow joint CRUSHED in an industrial accident, it was so bad to bend it at all sounded like someone chewing on marbles and you could hear it across a large room, plus it paralyzed my hand partially, and there was a bone fragment under the surface of the skin you could see and feel. Once again, intense heat felt, I fell under the power of G-d twice, and it was healed completely, they could find no damage with an arthrogram (sp.?).

Jehovah Rapha is His name, G-d is my healer. Know Him, get healed. Peace

Old 04-02-2016, 07:13 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,877,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
As far as Israel being the chosen people, it is irrefutable. God wrote down exactly what would happen to Israel and what he foretold came true.
It's called a 'forced' prophecy. I'll explain it if you want.

Quote:
But return they have, ...
Some have but there are far more living in other parts of the world than there are in Israel.

Quote:
Before Hitler, it was impossible for the Jews to claim their land but what Hitler had done was so gruesome, the entire global community decided to give them back their homeland,...
Well wrong again. It was the British, in the greatest act of treachery in modern history, that gave them Israel not the 'global community'.

Old 04-02-2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:

Some have but there are far more living in other parts of the world than there are in Israel.

Well wrong again. It was the British, in the greatest act of treachery in modern history, that gave them Israel not the 'global community'.

You don't know your history. Six of my uncles and two of my great uncles served in WW2 and came home to tell about it, one of them a highly decorated fighter pilot, and two of them POW's to both Germany and Japan.

Britain had control of Palestine, but the precursor to the UN voted and Britain let them enter under the pressure of public world opinion, and then withdrew their help (and their military presence), thinking the few Jews they let in, would never be able to stand up against all the Arab nations surrounding them that came against them, considering they were better armed, and had trained armies or air force (Egypt), against refugees that didn't. Britain was guilty of treachery alright, but not the way you think. But G-d....Peace

Old 04-02-2016, 09:57 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times
Quote:

The league of nations appointed the land back.

America hosted the majority of Jews until this last decade, now Israel hosts the majority.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:13 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,231,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

Further, He healed my heart while I was in the hospital. They told me to call my family in, I rolled over and prayed for His perfect will to be done in me regardless, and the nurse came running in 3 hours later, telling me she had just watched my heart "get healed" on the heart monitor. This was in conjunction with me feeling like fire in my chest, which is His healing virtue. She was obviously a Christian, she believed without me telling her.
Well...that must have been quite a sight. Just what type of heart monitor allowed a nurse to watch your heart get healed? One would think such a marvelous diagnostic tool would put cardiologists, and their extensive array of test equipment, out of business.

Lucky you! A healing!! I hope the other patients, who were not so blessed as to be healed even though I'm sure many of them also prayed to God, still got their post op care, pain shots, and vitals taken while this nurse was witnessing a medical miracle.

Good thing she wasn't a Buddhist. Had you told her you had, indeed, been miraculously cured she might have insisted on calling a qualified physician just to be sure.

Meanwhile.....Back in the children's hospitals, thousands of kids are not getting healed from their heart problems or cancer despite the prayers of those who love them. I continue to wonder why one person receives multiple miraculous cures but a 7-year-old doesn't get to see age eight.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 04-02-2016 at 10:26 AM..

Old 04-02-2016, 10:23 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,228,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Well...that must have been quite a sight. Just what type of heart monitor allowed a nurse to watch your heart get healed? One would think such a marvelous tool would put cardiologists, and their extensive array of test equipment, out of business.

Lucky you! A healing!! I hope the other patients, who were not so blessed as to be healed even though I'm sure many of them also prayed to God, still got their post op care, pain shots, and vitals taken while this nurse was witnessing a medical miracle.

Good thing she wasn't a Buddhist. Had you told her you had, indeed, been miraculously cured she might have insisted on calling a qualified physician just to be sure.
I'd sure like to know more about that marvelous device too.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:34 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,231,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I'd sure like to know more about that marvelous device too.
The only time I've seen a nurse run into a heart patient's room was when that little clippy thing came off my dad's finger. I assume something beeped at the nurses station. We had a good laugh but, alas, no miraculous healing despite the fact he was a Christian, D-Day vet (which should count for something, right?) and all-around good guy who had many people praying for him. He still needed bypass surgery.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:45 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,290,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Rational!, who said anything about rational? If you could bypass your brain just for a moment, and listen with your Spirit, you would realise that there's nothing 'rational' about God.

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it." Have a think about this please Wallflash - what it means.

Except we are talking about physical events , not spiritual ones . I have no problems with spiritual things, believe it or not . But in what way will thinking " spiritually" help accept that a penguin swam to the ME and then walked across the land to get on the ark, or that a kangaroo hopped there from Australia, or a sloth sloooowwwlyyy made its way from S America , across the Atlantic, and down to the Middle East to get on Noaks Ark? Or that the Sun stood still ( something that actually would not even affect day and night. Think about it ) ?

Somehow these physical impossibilities become true when you shift into " spiritual thinking"? How so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity