Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If that came to pass--------amnestying several million illegals may touch off a civil war here in the USA.

Although with the deepening recession; it may be safer politically to crank up mass deportations.
Not only that, but with amnesty will come the demand for fair pay. With that will come the need for more slave labor and the entire vicious cycle turns back onto itself over and over again.

No Amnesty. Enforce our laws. Secure our Borders!

Old 09-15-2008, 02:14 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,555,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Regularizing the status of virtual all who are here to reduce the remaining illegal population to at most a few hundred thousand.

The number must be low enough that we are actually willing to hunt them down and throw them out.
Why not just regularize ALL of them, period...then simply open up the border 24/7 ? THAT way, we wouldn't have ANY illegals at ALL...and we wouldn't have to hunt anyone down, OR throw anyone out.....

Take away the notion of 'criminality', and 'presto'!, you take away the criminals..Wouldn't THAT be the cheapest approach? Next, we could apply the program to burglars....or drunk drivers...or tax evaders. Simply make these things LEGAL, and we'd no longer be forced to prosecute those who DO them.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:11 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,200,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Again--six years ago. Three people died, a dozen went to the hospital. Commuter train accidents cause more damage.

MS-13 is like the Mafia. Those they kill, those they harm--do not always make the evening news. If Americans had any earthly idea how many MS-13 members were currently living in the U.S., they'd never sleep at night.

TUESDAY - June 24, 2008 - TWENTY-SIX MEMBERS OF MS-13 INDICTED ON RACKETEERING, NARCOTICS, EXTORTION AND FIREARMS CHARGES.
Two Members Alleged to Have Committed Gang-Related Murders in Charlotte and Greensboro.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Charlotte Field Division - Department of Justice Press Release (http://charlotte.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/2008/ce062408.htm - broken link)

WEDNESDAY - June 25, 2008 - 3 MS-13 gang members charged in Harris County, Texas death.

Three members of the Salvadorian MS-13 gang were charged with murder Wednesday in the stabbing death of a man found dumped in a west Harris County street. Eliseo Perez, Carlos Rodriguez and Joaquin Guevara — all 20 years old — were each charged in the stabbing death of Ernesto Garcia, 26, which was discovered Sunday, Harris County Sheriff's Office homicide detectives said. All three have been arrested. Garcia was found about 1 a.m., lying in the road at Mounds and Fry.

Read more at chron.com (Houston Chronicle)

April 2008 - MS-13 Member is Convicted in July Death

A Prince George's County jury convicted a member of the violent street gang MS-13 yesterday in the July slaying of a young man in Riverdale Park.

Prosecutors in the office of State's Attorney Glenn F. Ivey alleged that Mario Rodriguez-Gutierrez, 19, fatally shot a stranger to make a name for himself and for his gang. The victim, Francisco Quintanilla, also 19, was not in a gang, authorities said.

MS-13 Member Is Convicted In July Death - washingtonpost.com

MS-13 implicated in the death of 19 month old Aiden Naquin.

Street gang expert Mike Knox says of the notorious MS-13 gang, now known to be operating in thirty-one states, that its members -- illegal aliens from El Salvadore and other Central America countries -- "... trade in violence (and) want people to believe that they are more violent than any other street gang."

A member of MS-13, 19-year old Miguel Angel Castro, being held by Houston police on suspicion of capital murder, claimed the life of Aiden Naquin -- a toddler who took two bullets in the head from one of five shots that Castro allegedly fired into the windshield of Aiden's father's car last Tuesday night, while the youngster sat strapped helplessly in a child's car seat in the backseat of the car.

MS-13 Gang Causes Concern in Houston; Arrests Come After National Crackdown - Law Enforcement News

Lawyer Admits Client's Guilt in MS-13 Killing of Pregnant Teen

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) - Four members of the notorious MS-13 street gang who are facing the death penalty for killing a pregnant teenager they believed was a snitch offered starkly different defenses Monday as their trial began.

Lawyer Admits Client's Guilt in MS-13 Killing of Pregnant Teen

Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) Blamed In Death Of Three

In an almost terroristic fashion of screaming Allah Akbar before committing murder, witnesses say that members of the notoriously vicious Mara Salvatrucha screamed their gang name before opening fire killing three men and wounding one in Adelphi, Maryland.

Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) Blamed In Death Of Three : Diggers Realm

Yep, MS-13 certainly does nothing on as grand a scale as the six year old incident perpetrated by the Hell's Angels and the Mongols do they?

Oy, wake up man! These are only a few of hundreds of documented instances of crime perpetrated by MS-13 members in the last three years. I could have posted five pages worth. I doubt I could get more than a couple of lousy paragraphs out of the aging Hell's Angels, who have been on a massive PR bent in the last five years. They're working at keeping their noses clean. I have many family members who live the biker lifestyle. The Hell's Angels are working to change their image. They hold charitable functions with proceeds going to kid's charities, etc. They may have a few renegade members, but as a whole, they're going the way of the 60's flower children.
Aw stop...there are 290000 reference for hells angel murder. There are 92000 for MS13 murder. There were 1000 bikers are the burial of the SF Hells Angel chief just now.

And we have not gotten to the bloods and crips yet which bump off people with alarming regulatory right now.

MS13 is a bad set of dudes. But not in the same class as our homegrown assassins.

All this is just redneck fairy tales to keep the target population in an uproar. The black neighborhoods of the rust belt and the big cities are far more dangerous and deadly.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:14 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,253 times
Quote:
Aw stop...there are 290000 reference for hells angel murder. There are 92000 for MS13 murder. There were 1000 bikers are the burial of the SF Hells Angel chief just now.

And we have not gotten to the bloods and crips yet which bump off people with alarming regulatory right now.

MS13 is a bad set of dudes. But not in the same class as our homegrown assassins.

All this is just redneck fairy tales to keep the target population in an uproar. The black neighborhoods of the rust belt and the big cities are far more dangerous and deadly.
Okay---

I don't know what search engine you're using....but--whatever.

Keep on making excuses for illegal immigrant criminals and believe what you want. You're going to anyway.

I'm done.

Never let it be said that I spent my valuable time banging my head against a brick wall.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
If that came to pass--------amnestying several million illegals may touch off a civil war here in the USA.

Although with the deepening recession; it may be safer politically to crank up mass deportations.
Fairy tale. It is going to happen. The only question is when.

Waiting will simply make the problem worse.

I really do not understand why the antis think something good comes of waiting. We are not going to send these people home. Probably could not if we wanted to...which we don't.

Insane policy. Just makes a set of AZ and such rednecks happy. Get ole Sheriff Joe to beat up another Mexican...what fun.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:23 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Keep on making excuses for illegal immigrant criminals and believe what you want. You're going to anyway.
He will only make excuses, and apologize for, illegal immigrants.

MS13 has been doing some really ugly things here in AZ. Several newly formed Gang Task Forces, multi agency, have been assigned to deal solely with MS13 -

Ignore OleCapt - he is not knowledgeable on the topic

Old 09-15-2008, 06:34 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Fairy tale. It is going to happen. The only question is when.

Waiting will simply make the problem worse.

I really do not understand why the antis think something good comes of waiting. We are not going to send these people home. Probably could not if we wanted to...which we don't.

Insane policy. Just makes a set of AZ and such rednecks happy. Get ole Sheriff Joe to beat up another Mexican...what fun.
Proof please.

As you know; I do not put stock in much of what you say as it is............

Old 09-15-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Proof please.

As you know; I do not put stock in much of what you say as it is............
Prove what? You can't see what has happened since the late 80s? You think that Sheriff Joe is going to turn it around?

Only numbers out there at the moment are those of CIS and the methodology used is controversial. But let's presume there is a net outflow at the moment. What do you thinkk will happen as soon as the US economy turns? Probably not until 2010 or 2011...but turn it will. Here they come again.

I believe it is possible that the immigration people might actually be able to handle a few hundred thousand a year. That is about it. Past that the system is simply overwhelmed. So you get down to numbers that can be handled or it stays out of reach forever.

It does end eventually. Mexico runs out of the target demographic by 2020 or so.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:42 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,697 times
Quote:
Prove what? You can't see what has happened since the late 80s? You think that Sheriff Joe is going to turn it around?

Only numbers out there at the moment are those of CIS and the methodology used is controversial. But let's presume there is a net outflow at the moment. What do you thinkk will happen as soon as the US economy turns? Probably not until 2010 or 2011...but turn it will. Here they come again.

I believe it is possible that the immigration people might actually be able to handle a few hundred thousand a year. That is about it. Past that the system is simply overwhelmed. So you get down to numbers that can be handled or it stays out of reach forever.

It does end eventually. Mexico runs out of the target demographic by 2020 or so.
I'd just like the conversation to stick to definable words.

What the hell is 'regularizing status'? Is that a 50 cent phrase for amnesty?

Old 09-15-2008, 08:57 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
I'd just like the conversation to stick to definable words.

What the hell is 'regularizing status'? Is that a 50 cent phrase for amnesty?
Yes.

Spin at its best (or worst).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration