Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2021, 05:24 PM

7,044 posts, read 6,295,966 times

Advertisements

Thanks, molly. I'm so glad you care for those animals! You're certainly doing your part to make this world a better place..

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2021, 05:31 PM

Now, I just found the little flashlight. Glad I didn't say anything to anyone except all of you. It's unique as it's tiny but has a powerful light. Who knows, I might find the other missing item. I haven't torn the car apart in my search yet. Too much wind. I should also probably buy a tarp before I take too much out of here because of the sand.

The wind is causing havoc with my shower tent but so far it's still holding up.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Old 12-24-2021, 07:13 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,581,118 times
Merry Christmas, meo!

Old 12-24-2021, 07:16 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,581,118 times
Merry Christmas to all!

- fan of Meo & Marigold.

Old 12-24-2021, 09:16 PM

Oh, all of you are so wonderful. I feel enveloped in love. Thanks to all of you.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:53 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
A bit of Christmas Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAiVg3jrINQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1oLk54R5Xg

Merry Christmas To All & To ALL a Blessed Good Night.

Old 12-25-2021, 03:56 AM

2,105 posts, read 3,011,896 times
Merry Christmas meo and Marigold!! Have a great day at your meet and eat! Lol

Merry Christmas to all!

Old 12-25-2021, 06:27 PM

What a wonderful day it was. There were eleven of us and tons of food. The turkey was cooked over coals in tinfoil. It took a long time so we all got to know one another in the meantime. What good people they all are.

I took my car even though it was not that across the road. I'm glad I did because I couldn't let Marigold out as there were three dogs and she doesn't like dogs much.. I was able to go to her quite a bit so it worked out.

There's something about camping with a group that binds you together. So glad I went. I'd move closer to that group but there's too many rocks and a gully between them and the toilet. We can still visit a lot, I just have to go slow with the cane when I walk over.

So glad I was invited and that I went.

Old 12-25-2021, 08:37 PM

815 posts, read 981,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
What a wonderful day it was. There were eleven of us and tons of food. The turkey was cooked over coals in tinfoil. It took a long time so we all got to know one another in the meantime. What good people they all are.

I took my car even though it was not that across the road. I'm glad I did because I couldn't let Marigold out as there were three dogs and she doesn't like dogs much.. I was able to go to her quite a bit so it worked out.

There's something about camping with a group that binds you together. So glad I went. I'd move closer to that group but there's too many rocks and a gully between them and the toilet. We can still visit a lot, I just have to go slow with the cane when I walk over.

That sounds amazing. What a wonderful way to spend the day

Old 12-25-2021, 08:37 PM

740 posts, read 473,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post

Kinda curious how that tasted, was it moist enough? I've had turkey baked in the oven, broiled/grilled, deep fried, and baked in the ground in a pit. The most tender, moist turkey I've had was regular oven baked ones or one time, turkey baked in the ground by some friends that were experimenting.... but it took almost 7 hours and poor tummy didn't care about the beautiful stars in the sky... it suggested I eat a paper plate while waiting...

Anyways, I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. Camping over a fire and cooking/eating a meal together with friends can be so warm and intimate. Simple pleasures can give so much joy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Camping and RVing