Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2020, 10:30 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTZu6_TjU8&t=6s

What what David Icke has to say about Coronavirus. He wrote a book many years ago that predicts this exact scenario and how it plays out.
If he didnt have his 'reptilian' theory, he probably would be taken seriously right now!

Old 03-22-2020, 03:39 AM

334 posts, read 188,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If he didnt have his 'reptilian' theory, he probably would be taken seriously right now!
Very interesting....! IMHO...what Icke says makes perfect sense and has been obvious for years for those who do their research, don't immediately accept the narrative, use common sense, and have insight. Here's another coronavirus video I found interesting.

Old 03-22-2020, 07:59 AM

355 posts, read 226,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Then I had to go to crapmart to get Parrot food
You do understand the difference between luxuries and necessities?

Old 03-22-2020, 08:02 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,684,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindraker View Post
You do understand the difference between luxuries and necessities?
Yes I think it is a necessity that the Parrots I have had for 20+ years have food. I bought enough to last 3 months.

Old 03-22-2020, 09:41 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Quote:
Yes I think it is a necessity that the Parrots I have had for 20+ years have food. I bought enough to last 3 months.
Did people look at you funny or suspiciously?
Like the maybe you know something that they don't look? Be hysterical all of a sudden everybody be buying up all the bird food.
Not knowing why either. Just buying it because they think they have to. Like toilet paper. Lol

Old 03-22-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
I would agree, food for pets is a necessity.

Old 03-22-2020, 01:35 PM

2,453 posts, read 1,684,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Did people look at you funny or suspiciously?
Like the maybe you know something that they don't look? Be hysterical all of a sudden everybody be buying up all the bird food.
Not knowing why either. Just buying it because they think they have to. Like toilet paper. Lol
LOL, All the bird food. I was almost out so I bought 2 bags instead of one.

Old 03-22-2020, 10:34 PM

It just got REAL here tonight in KY!!!

Starting at 11:59 (about 25 minutes ago), you can only be out if you are going to the grocery store, to care for someone in need or to the pharmacy for medicine....The Governor shut everything else down.

As far as I know, gas stations (my job), are still allowed to stay open, but if people are not allowed to go anywhere but grocery, pharmacy, etc...whats the point of staying open? Im assuming the company will probably have EARLY meetings in the morning and figure out what they are going to do., ( I had planned to sleep in tomorrow too).

This new order also means all the restaurants must close entirely (no more drive thru or carry out)...that is going to GREATLY impact the 'supply chain', (truck drivers will have NOWHERE to stop and eat now), I guess they could pack their lunch for the extended period on the road, Im not sure if those trucks have mini fridges in them or not?

Im starting to get a bad feeling in my gut, its very possible the world will look like 'The walking dead', (without the zombies)...if this goes on more than a couple weeks, eventually it will reach a tipping point, where society will not able to come back from it.

Old 03-23-2020, 05:42 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:

Starting at 11:59 (about 25 minutes ago), you can only be out if you are going to the grocery store, to care for someone in need or to the pharmacy for medicine....The Governor shut everything else down.

As far as I know, gas stations (my job), are still allowed to stay open, but if people are not allowed to go anywhere but grocery, pharmacy, etc...whats the point of staying open? Im assuming the company will probably have EARLY meetings in the morning and figure out what they are going to do., ( I had planned to sleep in tomorrow too).

This new order also means all the restaurants must close entirely (no more drive thru or carry out)...that is going to GREATLY impact the 'supply chain', (truck drivers will have NOWHERE to stop and eat now), I guess they could pack their lunch for the extended period on the road, Im not sure if those trucks have mini fridges in them or not?

Im starting to get a bad feeling in my gut, its very possible the world will look like 'The walking dead', (without the zombies)...if this goes on more than a couple weeks, eventually it will reach a tipping point, where society will not able to come back from it.
There is talk that my county is going to be a 'shelter in place' because of all of our new cases. I do not know if that will do any good? If you have a job critical to the infrastructure you are given a pass to drive to work. I do not know how people are supposed to get groceries? Of course this is all rumor right now; but it is supposed to happen shortly.

What does not make any sense to me are the number of planes we still have in the air: https://flightaware.com/live/. I presume many of those are air cargo; but I am sure some are still flying - I would like to know who is flying?

Old 03-23-2020, 06:47 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
Quote:

I worked in disaster recovery for awhile and attended a lot of FEMA meetings and from what I learned....the government is ill equipped for any disaster ..have your own plan and the other thing , the vast majority of companies will go out of business if they are shut down for more than 3 weeks. We had our choice to follow China's lead or italys and chose the latter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal