Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2010, 07:11 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
Very Silly, to cite a child or two child Have been forced to Marriage to the greed of their family, a very odd marriage of young (child) ..

Saudi Arabia prevents this the judiciary in Saudi Arabia prevents the marriage of any girl under 18 years So, if she forced have the right to Sue her parents

do not bring me Focus your Media on A child or two child and thus claim that we're so ......

This the Idiot propaganda, it will not work with us ..

mmmmmm Do not think that me I am not watch your news ..

YES we totally are Refuse to marry children.......

but what about Child rape have in the US, is it still exist?

29% of U.S. rape victims were under the age of 11.

rape and murder of 14 year old Girl in Iraq and Raping dozens of women and children of Iraq

just Very small sample, US Claiming the democracy and peace

YouTube - US Troops charged with rape and murder of 14 year old Girl in Iraq.

We knew the U.S. through its troops in Iraq

اغتصاب عراقيه من الامريكان دعاة الديمقراطية والسلام Us Army Video İzle İndir - İzles.net (http://www.izles.net/pwMgkxGgEdl/ossoooaouosso-o1o-ossuusu.html - broken link)

People, who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
It is not "idiot propaganda" and these are not isolated cases.....So instead of defending child brides according to sharia, you choose to deflect to pedophiles in the US army? At least the pedophiles are punished when caught. That is not the case with Muslim men who marry and defile children...Only the children are punished.

It is heartbreaking, even as it is unsurprising. In Britain, the authorities are now reporting the forced marriage of girls as young as nine years old on British soil. We are not talking about one case, but several, which take place under official protection. Muslim Child Brides in Britain | FrontPage Magazine

Muslim men, who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents return to their homeland to wed a “child bride” in an arranged marriage in which a dowry is given to the girl’s parents. Officials said some of the brides can be 14 years old or younger and are “forced” to marry. The practice occurs in a host of countries including: Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and Lebanon.
Muslim child brides on rise | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

YouTube - How To Beat Your Child Bride

In my opinion Sharia law is barbaric and indefensible, but in starting this thread you have brought to our attention just how horrible it really is. For this I thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 07:33 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Very Silly, to cite a child or two child Have been forced to Marriage to the greed of their family, a very odd marriage of young (child) ..
I'm not asking it about your men/fellow Muslims. I'm asking it about your prophet. Did your prophet have a child bride? Was your prophet a pedophile?

Old 07-25-2010, 07:35 AM

251 posts, read 423,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
It would appear not all agree with you and Saudi Arabia

SANAA, 28 March 2010 (IRIN) - Hundreds of women clad in black `niqabs’ demonstrated in front of parliament in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on 23 March. Some were waving banners with the words: “Yes to the Sharia [Islamic legal] rights of Muslim women”, while others raised the Koran above their heads.

“It is against Islam to set a minimum age for marriage,” said Zeinab al-Sunaidar, 27, a secretary from Iman University. “A girl can get married when she’s an adult - for some girls that is when they are 15 and for others when they are nine.”
IRIN Middle East | YEMEN: Deep divisions over child brides | Middle East | Yemen | Gender Issues Human Rights | Feature

As to your post just before mine, do not confuse things by man that are approved and supported by a population and things that are not.....no one in our country approves of what some men will do, as mentioned in your post.

You just stay in your whirlpool and follow the news anomalous Through quench your thirst of anti-islam

Personally, I tell you that this propaganda will not change anything... Islam remains the most embrace religion Even in your country, Despite all these campaigns ...

Continued the religion of Islam 1400 and will continue forever ..

thank you

Old 07-25-2010, 07:38 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Quote:
You just stay in your whirlpool and follow the news anomalous Through quench your thirst of anti-islam

Personally, I tell you that this propaganda will not change anything... Islam remains the most embrace religion Even in your country, Despite all these campaigns ...

thank you
Well that is certainly a well thought out refutation of what we've just pointed out to you
Ostrich

Old 07-25-2010, 07:59 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:

thank you

Hopefully not....

Old 07-25-2010, 08:13 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Why don't you change our minds...Tell us what is good and decent in sharia. Until you do, then yes I am anti any law or religion that promotes pedophiles, denigrates women and kills homosexuals.

Quote:
Campaigns? Why lie, when you know what we say is the truth? Islam is certainly not the most favored religion in MY country, nor will it ever be.

Quote:
It may continue for awhile, but if it doesn't come out of the dark ages it will not survive.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm not asking it about your men/fellow Muslims. I'm asking it about your prophet. Did your prophet have a child bride? Was your prophet a pedophile?

That's a good question to explain the more points was unknown at many of those repeating to propaganda without knowing ....

Why Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Married Young Aisha Siddiqa?

first:

Most of the Western people are Wondering from the fact that the Prophet

Peace be upon him – married Aisha who was just nine years old

They did not know the fact that such marriage in such age in such era
was a natural matter..

such this a marriage was a general phenomenon which appeared before Islam and continued after... "Mary was approximately 14 years old when she got pregnant with Jesus.

The Old Testament narrated the story of the marriage of Ishaq Bin Ibrahim Peace be upon them – from Refka while she was just three years old. The Genesis mentioned that Ishaq was born while Sara was ninety years old. Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, "Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?" (Genesis 17:17).

Before Islam was a marriage is widespread and natural enough,before 1400 years ago was quite different from our time now ...

Essentially, Was Aisha engaged to someone else before she got engaged to Muhammad..

and Her Marriage with the prophet was a Wahy (Divine Revelation). She, herself relates from the Prophet. "He said, 'I saw you in dreams three times. The angel brought you to me and you were clad in white silk. He (the angel) said that it was your consort and he (angel) showed me by opening your face. You are just like that..." Sahih Muslim, Vol.2, p. 285.

From Abu Dawud, Vol. 2, #2116:

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years
old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse
with me when I was 9 years old."

<snip>

It is important to know that the instigators who exploited this marriage to harm Prophet Muhammad – Peace be upon him – have relied on the ignorance of people about the details of such marriage and tried to gain the sympathy of the western people toward Aisha as if she was an American girl in the 21st century and was deprived of her childhood, while the actual facts are totally different. It is not logical to compare the American or Western girl in the 21st century with an Eastern Arabian girl before 1400 years. This is totally illogical because it is misleading and causing misunderstanding reality; therefore it will lead to misjudgment. If such criticizers want the Prophet – Peace be upon him – before 14 centuries to marry according to the American or Western customs in the 21st century, it is then their own affair; they cannot impose their own principles on generations preceding them several hundreds of years. It is not logical to issue judgments on the old generations according to circumstances which they did not live or participate or establish. Moreover, such criticizers did not compare the marriage of the Prophet – Peace be upon him – and Aisha – May Allah be pleased with her – with the realty & customs of several Western and Christian countries after hundreds of years and did not compare it with the marriage in the Jewish religion which allowed the marriage of a child when she attain three years and one day only. Therefore, this demonstrates the incredibility of such criticizers and discharges the Prophet – Peace be upon him – from their fabricated allegations and falsifications. It is worth mentioning here also that several prophets – Peace be upon them – were very old and married young virgin girls. The Bible mentioned that Dawood (David) – Peace be upon him - was old and caught cold and was not able to warm himself in spite of wearing heavy clothes. Kings1, the first chapter, stated:
"When King David was old and well advanced in years, he could not keep warm even when they put covers over him. So his servants said to him, “Let us look for a young virgin to attend the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm. Then they searched throughout Israel for a beautiful girl and found Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. ”

It is a very clear picture; Prophet Dawood (David) – Peace be upon him - was very old; however, they searched for him a virgin girl tens of years younger than him in order to keep him warm. Such verses are speaking about sexual meanings such as warming Prophet Dawood – Peace be upon him – using a young beautiful virgin girl, as stated in the verses! So, why don't such people who instigate against Islam look at this issue and consider it rape? Why don't the Western media speak about such event the way they speak about the marriage of the Prophet – Peace be upon him – and Aisha? The reason is simple; the purpose of such criticism is not such marriage cases or relationships; contrary, they are seeking to distort the picture of Islam only, instigating against it and making people hate this religion and its followers! But the truth will appear some day, and people will surely discover the malicious goals and methods of such instigators...

Supporting Prophet Muhammad website __9-Let&#39s Pause here!

Those people competed in writing about such marriage and ignored the similar cases in the era where Prophet Muhammad was living. Why didn't the people - who criticized the Prophet for marrying Aisha- criticize the disbelievers who fought Muhammad and tried to kill him? They have married girls in early ages and even preceded the Prophet – Peace be upon him – in doing the same..

Old 07-25-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Hopefully not....

Jazzymom, You are from among the Jewish fanatics who hate Islam and Muslims...

your hatred does not change anything

While the Torah and the Bible and the Koran includes all the laws that you are that now refuses to ...

The law of God

Old 07-25-2010, 09:27 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Those people competed in writing about such marriage and ignored the similar cases in the era where Prophet Muhammad was living. Why didn't the people - who criticized the Prophet for marrying Aisha- criticize the disbelievers who fought Muhammad and tried to kill him? They have married girls in early ages and even preceded the Prophet – Peace be upon him – in doing the same..
To be clear, I'm not Christian and take just as much issue with a lot of the garbage to be found in the bible.

I still don't understand the point of sex with a 9 year old regardless of the era. She could not conceive a child. Surely, Muhammad would have known this given who he was. Even if she could conceive a child, it would be a detriment to her well being physiologically. It's a detriment to a 14 year old as well. Young girls have underdeveloped hips and uterus' for a healthy/proper birth; then and now.

You would not state that Muhammad was simply ignorant of these facts, would you? Of course not. So, there is something else going on here.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:36 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
however, Sharia insists that it should be still allowed based on Mohammed having done so.
Why have you not addressed actual current events that have been brought to your attention.
The article I presented to you, for instance, is not a gossip item about an isolated incident.
The OP is why does Sharia upset you....we are giving you legitimate reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam