Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,981,874 times

Advertisements

No Court Today ... resume May 15!!!

Old 05-09-2013, 02:41 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,981,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
If you really want to punish her.... give her a vibrator with no batteries and make her watch Nancy Grace 24 hours a day.

LOL I like that Nancy Grace 24/7!

Arias commissary order included a 'sausage chub' ... I would not think they are allowed to cook as most of the food on the Arias list is junk food so the 'sausage chub' must be a processed or smoked sausage ... not asking for something like Slim Jims but a 'chub' ... of course it was for the other indigent girls that are not as fortunate as Arais is.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:50 PM

30,331 posts, read 23,808,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Before her Twitter account was shut down, she posted ... "her commissary order didn't arrive and it's like getting up Christmas morning and Santa didn't visit you."

Her commissary order was cookies, cupcakes, pork rinds, Cheez-its, Hershey Bars with almonds, pickles, pickle juice, shampoo and conditioner, sausage chub???? and the list went on and on ... when she was criticized on Twitter and the news her next tweet was:

"The commissary order wasn't for me, it was for the indigent girls here that are not as fortunate as me."

If the Alexanders win a Civil Suit against her, she won't have any money.
Is that how she's explaining it? Because she "cares" so much for those other girls? B.S. She is scared. And she is paying them off.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:00 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,170,731 times
More manipulative shenanigans by Jodi. I wonder if she's going to try to claim mental incompetence now...or maybe she fired Fred and Wilma.

She ordered pickle juice???

Old 05-09-2013, 03:37 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,561,238 times
Jodi's letter to Ryan Burns - easier to read if you download it to read in Adobe Acrobat

Jodi Arias’ letter to her ex-lover Ryan Burns « Gretawire

Old 05-09-2013, 04:07 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,900,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Irrelevant. This is the kind of witch hunt mentality a mob has. Thanks for making my point.
Quote:
No. Only abuse would be justification on my mind. Women are not depraved enough to abuse men physically, although there is likely a case or two. Men do the kind of things that she says Alexander did. When women do strike back it is often with terrifying and over-reaching violence as in this case. Everything in this case is consistent with an abused woman who sought revenge. In AZ, she would not have gotten any satisfaction because he was a good Mormon boy. AZ is run by Mormons and it would have been swept under the rug or worse.
Quote:
No.
you need to remove your tin foil hat and start checking the real facts of the case. read what sco wrote, quoted below, and then i hope you realize that jodi made the decision to kill travis in cold blood. she planned the murder in detail, and did her best to cover her tracks, which included lying to the police several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Are you aware that Arias drove 800 miles from Northern California to Mesa and showed up at his house uninvited after they had broken up - is that normal behavior for an abused woman?

Are you aware that she stole a gun, borrowed gas cans, dyed her hair, rented a car 100 miles away from where she lived, removed the battery from her cellphone while in AZ, cleaned up the crime scene after the killing, disposed of evidence in the desert - is that normal behavior for an abused woman?

Do most people that have been abused and killed someone in self defense just leave the scene and tell the cops that they were never there? Do they than later admit that they were there but that the killing was done by two intruders and that they were able to escape?

Old 05-09-2013, 04:58 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,462,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
More manipulative shenanigans by Jodi. I wonder if she's going to try to claim mental incompetence now...or maybe she fired Fred and Wilma.

She ordered pickle juice???
Can we count part of this interview as stab wound #30 to Travis Alexander? Now being on suicide watch...........:con fused:

I really like the questions from the interviewer and the anchors when they mention no remorse, theories of why she was at TA's house and more.

Jodi Arias Exclusive Post Verdict Interview - Part 4 - YouTube

and because the shoe fits............

Madonna - Borderline [Live from New York City] (Madison Square Garden) - YouTube

"Look what your love has done to me
Come on baby set me free
You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline
You cause me so much pain, I think I'm going insane
What does it take to make you see?
You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline"

All rights to the first clip to the Fox affiliate in Phoenix and what a GREAT interview@

All rights to Madonna are to Madonna, her mgt., publishing, record companies etc. I claim no personal ownership or rights to either clip posted.

MSR

Old 05-09-2013, 05:00 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,987,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I believe he mentally abused her, which can be worse than physical abuse.

He sent her a lot of really abusive texts, then turned around and had sex with her. Over and over. That's definitely a form of abuse. If he meant the names he called her, he shouldn't have continued having a relationship with her.

Either of them could have and should have walked away.

This was a real fatal attraction.
I think it was a case of birds of a feather flock together

I am not sure if I would call that abuse but I think he used her and treated her like a disposible item.

I think she comitted first degree murder. She took a life when hers was a not in danger with premiditation What bothers me though is people and the media trying to paint Travis as a good boy. The guy was a scumbag, I even think he was a psycopath based on the way he treated Jodi and the phone conversations. Travis didn't like anybody and spoke of other people(common friends) with a lot of contempt. Good boy he wasn't.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:19 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,695,479 times
i saw her interview today, she says she want the death penalty as soon as possible

Old 05-09-2013, 06:04 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,669,635 times
We will never know what went on behind closed doors...abuse comes in many forms...however...at some point (if Jody is to believed that he was attacking her)..she had a duty to run for help and try to escape the situation...not continue to attack a man that was clearly incapacitated...her story did not pass the smell test...the jury reached the just verdict...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime