Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2021, 04:33 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,393,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
If I am in favour of a Book that tells me about Jesus Christ, how then can I be ignoring Him?

I am learning about Him more and more every day through what I read in that Book.

How, then, is there everlasting punishment for some (Matthew 25:46)? Was Jesus purporting a doctrine of devils when He spoke what He said in that verse?
showing your obtuseness again JBF, that question has been answered about 50 times already and everyone but you and charlie know it, well actually you two know it also so any post that you guys give is just playing the devil. while I guess when you teach a doctrine of devils what can else can we expect from his children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2021, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
The nonsense is coming from you, pneuma! He is the Saviour of all men in that He is the only Saviour and way to eternal life. There is no other way!

Nowhere in scripture do we find what you teach, that all mankind will be saved! You say it and can't show us one line in scripture to support it. You only have a non-scriptural theory based on your own ideas.

The scripture means nothing to you, and truth takes a backseat to your own way of thinking.
keep playing your devils game charlie, as you are only making your belief look stupid, I am actually surprised that none of the others on CD who believe in eternal torment have not told you two to stop as you two make the whole bunch look like liars and idiots.

Old 08-06-2021, 05:16 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
keep playing your devils game charlie, as you are only making your belief look stupid, I am actually surprised that none of the others on CD who believe in eternal torment have not told you two to stop as you two make the whole bunch look like liars and idiots.
We will not stop as long as you have nothing but a theory, perverting the Word of God!

Old 08-06-2021, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
We will not stop as long as you have nothing but a theory, perverting the Word of God!
see what I mean

Old 08-06-2021, 06:42 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Quote:
showing your obtuseness again JBF, that question has been answered about 50 times already and everyone but you and charlie know it, well actually you two know it also so any post that you guys give is just playing the devil. while I guess when you teach a doctrine of devils what can else can we expect from his children.
If it has been answered then we have answered your answer with an answer; because you have not conclusively shown that you have a valid answer to the question that is not adequately answered by the things that you have answered our answer with; while our answer has adequately answered your answer.

Last edited by justbyfaith; 08-06-2021 at 07:22 AM..

Old 08-06-2021, 08:55 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
If I am in favour of a Book that tells me about Jesus Christ, how then can I be ignoring Him?
I am learning about Him more and more every day through what I read in that Book.
Because you blindly accept everything in the book without testing it against what Jesus Christ Himself revealed and unambiguously demonstrated about the True Nature of God's Holy Spirit of agape love. When you accept what is NOT compatible or consistent with God's True Nature, you are ignoring Him in favor of what is in the book.

Old 08-06-2021, 09:06 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Because you blindly accept everything in the book without testing it against what Jesus Christ Himself revealed and unambiguously demonstrated about the True Nature of God's Holy Spirit of agape love. When you accept what is NOT compatible or consistent with God's True Nature, you are ignoring Him in favor of what is in the book.
You, who are denying everything Christ said about judgement claim to know "God's True Nature?

Do you really think we are that weak minded?

Old 08-06-2021, 10:32 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
You, who are denying everything Christ said about judgement claim to know "God's True Nature?
Do you really think we are that weak-minded?
Jesus was clear and unambiguous during scourging and crucifixion that He is agape love and forgiveness, NO WRATH whatsoever!! You reject God's True Nature as "wimpy," "Hippie," and "panty-waisted." I am not worried, but you should be.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:22 PM

Quote:
If it has been answered then we have answered your answer with an answer; because you have not conclusively shown that you have a valid answer to the question that is not adequately answered by the things that you have answered our answer with; while our answer has adequately answered your answer.
Our answers are logical and after the example Jesus set out for us, your answers are illogical and make the Father and the Son failures. Gee I wounder who has given the better answer.

Old 08-06-2021, 02:16 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked; If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, ... where’s the peck of pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity