Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2022, 09:03 PM

4,539 posts, read 12,401,604 times

Advertisements

Putler... and his online Acolyte.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2022, 09:06 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Zelensky being Jewish has nothing to do with this. Hitler himself is likely Jewish from DNA analysis. And nazism is not just defined by anti-Jew. It is also anti-Russian among other things. In any case, poor Zelensky, I really don't think he is any nazi. But he can be accused of failing to control the nazis.

I don't even know any longer what he should be accused of.

May be of not stepping down when it became clear that he was not cut for this job?
Too much of an ego? Being too spineless?

I can't even figure out what the hell happened here.

Of course he was no Nazi, this was unthinkable.
I used to love-love-love watching his shows when he was still an actor/comedian.
It would charge me with good mood for the rest of the week.

He was so genuinely warm and funny.
Now he is a source of disaster after disaster.

Go figure.

Quote:
I think he's just a TV actor who has never been in control what's going on around him.
I've heard he was a good manager of his TV enterprise.

Quote:
He's following the directors' instructions, which is what actors do. In that sense it matters little whether he is Jewish.
He doesn't come across as "culturally Jewish" at all, and his blond wife is either ethnic Russian or Ukrainian.

Last edited by erasure; 02-25-2022 at 09:36 PM..

Old 02-25-2022, 09:16 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
Russian special forces have been tasked with preventing Turchinоv from fleeing Ukraine.

In support of these words, here is what one person writes.
Quote:
Now I managed to talk with a person from the “other side”, who is directly in the Russian troops that invaded Ukraine.

What I write next is just a summary of his words.

According to him, there will be no assault, no capture of cities and key points, in order to avoid losses in street battles. Cities will simply be surrounded and communications cut off. Reports that Russian troops were stopped at Kharkov and Chernigov mean, according to him, that they themselves did not go beyond the outskirts, but took communications around the cities under their control.

Further, in cities and objects, according to him, mainly at night, mobile groups of special forces will be thrown to destroy infrastructure and physically eliminate leaders and civil activists, until the resistance is completely suppressed and power in the country passes to representatives of the pro-Russian blog.

According to him, the sabotage groups have at their disposal lists of persons to be eliminated and the exact addresses where they can be found.

It was this tactic that was used in the second Chechen war and gave excellent results.

Already this night, sabotage groups should enter Kharkov, Kyiv, Kherson, Chernogov.

I repeat. I summarized the information that I received very briefly. I can't tell if they were brainwashing me or telling the truth, but I believe that such a scenario is real.

End of quote.

Old 02-25-2022, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Russian special forces have been tasked with preventing Turchinоv from fleeing Ukraine.

In support of these words, here is what one person writes.

This is what I wonder about.

So that they'd capture all these wanted people to put them on trial, starting with A. Turchinov, dubbed as "bloody pastor."

But was it him that ordered the ATO or Poroshenko?

P.S. When it comes to "Azov," "Tornado" and the rest of the Nationalist Battalions - they all seem to be concentrated in Eastern Ukraine, so I hope they will be surrounded with particular *love and care.*
I hope they won't be forgotten, as much as certain commanders of Ukrainian Army.

The investigative committee in Moscow already named the names.

Old 02-25-2022, 10:12 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I hope the Ukrainian people kill those Russian soldiers and teach them a lesson. We have trolls (mostly Russian ones) talking about Nazis, yet they conveniently ignored the fact that Stalin and Hitler were once allies.

Russia suffers from an inferiority complex, hence why the constant threat of nuclear war. The US govt and Western countries should not back down because we know that fool in Moscow isn't that irrational to risk a nuclear war. I hate what the Ukrainian people are going through but this has finally awakened the West. We might have to endure some pain in the near and medium-term, but we need to decouple from both Russia and China.

I want to see how much leverage Russia will have when China becomes the main buyer of its natural resources.
Here's how Russians are greeted in Ukraine
He says, "God bless you guys," We've been waiting for this for 8 years."
And the soldier replies to him, 'Thank you very much.'
This is Kharkiv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogzt...92%D0%94%D0%90

Old 02-25-2022, 10:21 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I don't even know any longer what he should be accused of...

It's just that America and the west like to put weak leaders like Zelensky in charge in eastern europe, who are extremely pro-western and they can control. I also don't think he should be "hanged for crimes against humanity" since he is just a comedian getting orders from Washington and Brusells. I am also seeing this first hand in my country, for over a decade we had a "karate champion" who was pro-western but far more independent that our newest pm so they changed him with a Canadian citizen who can barely speak bulgarian and had studied in America and has Canadian family, this goes to show how "independent" eastern europe is in the last couple of years.

Old 02-25-2022, 10:37 PM

2,367 posts, read 909,018 times
Well, there are people from the militias that should be arrested and put on trial for crime. And the trials should expose details and receive international attention. Tell the truth.

Old 02-25-2022, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
It's just that America and the west like to put weak leaders like Zelensky in charge in eastern europe, who are extremely pro-western and they can control. I also don't think he should be "hanged for crimes against humanity" since he is just a comedian getting orders from Washington and Brusells. I am also seeing this first hand in my country, for over a decade we had a "karate champion" who was pro-western but far more independent that our newest pm so they changed him with a Canadian citizen who can barely speak bulgarian and had studied in America and has Canadian family, this goes to show how "independent" eastern europe is in the last couple of years.

Here is the weirdest thing ( as I already mentioned.)
The West put in charge Poroshenko, but Zelensky was genuinely loved and elected by people FOR REAL.

( Just watch it here - this is the day of his inauguration, look how everyone is excited.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl6bbocVL84

I felt as happy for them as the crowd itself there was happy; I remember this day very well.

As I've said - he was a genuinely popular person there ( I can understand why,) and he was definitely elected by the democratic vote.

Even though 73% were not voting for Zelensky, but AGAINST Poroshenko that was appointed by the West, but still, about 37% voted genuinely for Zelensky.

That's why I keep on questioning what the hell happened here.

I mean on intellectual level I already gave detailed explanation, watching the following chain of events, but on emotional level it's still a mystery, how could we all be so wrong.

Old 02-25-2022, 10:46 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
^ So what, I mean both were preselected by America and presented as options. The point remains that he is an actor comedian and not a political leader. Someone who isn't pro-eu/pro-nato and who isn't a comedian will never make it to live tv let alone becoming a pm.

Old 02-25-2022, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
^ So what, I mean both were preselected by America and presented as options. The point remains that he is an actor comedian and not a political leader. Someone who isn't pro-eu/pro-nato and who isn't a comedian will never make it to live tv let alone becoming a pm.

Under the normal circumstances I would agree with you, but I keep on repeating that Zelnsky was the weirdest case.
Because in the TV serial that propelled him to stardom, he was playing a role of a person, (a president actually,) who put the interests of his country ABOVE EU ( and the Western interests in general.)

This is the famous episode, when he is offered a scrumptious loan from the IMF, but when he hears the conditions, after the short consideration he sends the IMF official to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMY5ezXtMaI&t=9s

And that's why as I've said, this whole presidency of Zelensky is totally surreal.
I still can't wrap my mind around it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe