Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2022, 01:47 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Russia protects its citizens in the East of Ukraine from genocide, which suits the Nazi authorities in Ukraine. Russia has been asking for 8 years to stop the civil war in Donbass and sit down at the negotiating table. But all Russian proposals were ignored by the West. Patience snapped and the hour of reckoning came. And if the "collective West" will not be stick its nose in, then nothing terrible will happen. Russia will deal with the Nazis and leave. And in all that is happening, the main fault lies precisely with the "collective West", who pushed Ukraine to war with Russia with all his might.
Classic Russian nazi double speak. War is peace. Resistance is aggression. Pal your reptilian fuhrer started a hybrid war in Donbas 8 years ago. 1+ millions of pro Ukrainian residents had to leave. Russified Donbas had enough of traitors, Russian nazis and simply indifferent to Ukraine people for Russian special ops and volunteer Empire recreators from Russia to jump start a mini war against Ukraine there right when Ukrainian state and its army were at their lowest. Some serious brotherly love stuff there. Still direct intervention of Russian military was required to prop the thugs, and after that implicit threat of military escalation by Russia kept Donbas thuggery alive. A normal human being would be ashamed of hypocrisy and lies, but Russian imperial nazism rewires peoples brains and moral faculties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2022, 01:53 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
If all the world is against Russia in this situation.

I am NOT Russian. I am from western occupied part of the world: eastern europe. Just because you have romanian gipsies the so called "brightest and youngest" immigrants to western europe who support the genocide in eastern ukraine it doesn't mean we're all that dumb.

Old 02-27-2022, 01:55 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,319,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
I am NOT Russian. I am from western occupied part of the world: eastern europe. Just because you have romanian gipsies the so called "brightest and youngest" immigrants to western europe who support the genocide in eastern ukraine it doesn't mean we're all that dumb.
I don't know what you're going on about Romanian gypsies.

I lived in eastern Germany for a while.

Old 02-27-2022, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
I don't know what you're going on about Romanian gypsies.

I lived in eastern Germany for a while.

I was just correcting you that I'm not from Russia and likely never will be.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:02 AM

Quote:
just misusing the term "genocide" in line with Russian propaganda makes you dumb. Russian imperial nazism runs deep in Russian veins, 400+ years of superiority conditioning would twist minds of any nation, we can just pity a sad state of the Russian soul, but if you are not Russian and you parrot Russian propaganda most likely you are a dumb contrarian.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-27-2022 at 02:20 AM..

Old 02-27-2022, 02:06 AM

827 posts, read 630,865 times
Quote:
I was just correcting you that I'm not from Russia and likely never will be.

So where do you live and what is your ethnic background?

Old 02-27-2022, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
just misusing term "genocide" in line with Russian propaganda makes you dumb. Russian imperial nazism runs in Russian veins, 400+ years of superiority conditioning would twist minds of any nation, we can just pity a sad state of the Russian soul, but if you are not Russian and you parrot Russian propaganda most likely you are a dumb contrarian.

The vast majority of eastern europe has been occupied by nato/eu for so long I already forgot what freedom feels like. With that being said this has been going for a 3rd day and Ukraine overall is a poor country...plenty of children, people with disabilities, animals and almost everyone starves and freezes. One of the sides should take a step back and claim moral win.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:13 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,319,117 times
Quote:
The vast majority of eastern europe has been occupied by nato/eu for so long I already forgot what freedom feels like. With that being said this has been going for a 3rd day and Ukraine overall is a poor country...plenty of children, people with disabilities, animals and almost everyone starves and freezes. One of the sides should take a step back and claim moral win.
Well, if you're from east Germany I can tell you what that felt like to the people who lived under the Russian boot.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:17 AM

Quote:
I cannot understand your text much. Does bombing Ukraine make it less poor? Do you imagine the numbers of all those old and sick Ukrainians that lost their life supportive services because of Russian aggression? Don't forget about abandoned pets. Reptiloid Vlad is covered in blood of not just humans. Do they make message board bots? I am way behind the curve on technology. "Occupied by NATO" is a gem, keep on tuning that AI up.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I cannot understand your text much. Does bombing Ukraine make it less poor? Do you imagine the numbers of all those old and sick Ukrainians that lost their life supportive services because of Russian aggression? Don't forget about abandoned pets. Reptiloid Vlad is covered in blood of not just humans. Do they make message board bots? I am way behind the curve on technology. "Occupied by NATO" is a gem, keep on tuning that AI up.

I'm not saying Russia is a saint given the consequence of countless civilians abandoning their homes and hiding in the cold metro yet...in case you've noticed this world revolves mostly around money and yesterday Russia got kicked out from Swift. Which means ordinary people and businesses can't get a $1 dollar now and as much as I adore cryptocurrencies the world is still suck with old fashioned banks...

It's basically a terrorist action from the west "Putin stop or we will make your innocent people starve". If the west is so good then why not target military bases in russia, why not sanction generals and Putin himself why not stop russian gun manufacturers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe