Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2014, 09:41 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,121 times

Advertisements

Also the empty Bulding on White Horse US 25 next to the bread store at the empty building I would like to see a , piperlime Store then there is old hair cut place down the sreet that is empty like it torn and put a Smashbuger there then in TR SC the empty land next to the Auto Zone near the Walmart at the the empty land I would like to see TR Place with a , Hat World , Jersery Mikes and Subs , Petco , Levi's Oulet , Totes Oulet , Five Guys , TCBY , Puma Store , Erko Brand Store , Its Paper , Hallmark , T Mobile store , Great Clips , Ear Shot , Master Cuts , JD Crew Oulet , NY Style Deli , Uban Outfits , Hot Topic , American Rag Store , Hanes Oulet , Cazy 8 , then the empty land near Walmart I would like to see a , Quick trip then the empty land next to Arby's I would like to see a , White Castle , then at the empty plant I would like to see a , Earth Fare then near there I would like to see a , Toco Hut then at the old Ingles I would like to see a , Big Lots a nice one then the empty land next to the Hampton Inn I would like to see a , Cracker Barrel lets keep these ideas going to me Berea SC needs to grow also that would be nice for TR SC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2014, 10:39 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,232,811 times
It is a waiting process when the new Ingle's Markets #74 will be constructed on White Horse Road at Berea Drive. I would like to see good dining options come in the form of Pizza Hut and Texas Roadhouse. Knowing the increased traffic, the intersection of White Horse Road and Berea Drive needs signalization.

The site known as 640 and 642 Sulphur Springs Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29617-1622 needs existing structures demolished and the entire site graded for new construction. I would like to see Publix open a store here similar to Publix #850, Publix at Las Olas, 601 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301-2833. Downtown Fort Lauderdale Publix - YouTube It is realistic to have a three-level Publix.

Heading up to Travelers Rest, I would like to see the old M-Tex site acquired by Ingle's Markets for its new store #40. South End Circle would need to reconfigured to accommodate outparcels along North United States Highway 25. I like to see Cracker Barrel and Pizza Hut open here.

Old 11-08-2014, 02:41 PM

A three leavel Publx would great for the old Kamrt site it needs more lighting for night time it's had to see there at night also a Pizza hut would be great for Berea SC also a new a Ingels as well also for TR SC a new Ingels would be great ago would a Cracker Barrel and Pizza hut as well

Old 11-08-2014, 04:35 PM

Also whe the Bilo On Anderson RD closes down I would like to see a , Harris Teeter there And the floors clean wax and scrab also all of Anderson RD needs clean up roads fix also sidewalks fix also when the Bllo on Wade Hampton closes down I would like to see a , Kogres then where the old National Bank was in Greer SC I would like to see the Bulding tone down and put a , Popeyes Chicken also when the Office Deport closes down In Taylor's SC I would like to see a, Shoe Oulet store also on Burncombe RD if BLio closes I would like to see a , Globe shoe Store if the Family Dollar closes down I would like to see a. , Lids Oulet then there Empty Bulding near Poe Mill at the old empty I would like it torn down and put a, Popeyes chicken then at the Old Poe Mill I would like to see , Mill Shops with a , Kogers with , free WFI , SKY lights , Starbucks , nice restrooms , Suntrust bank , SC local cafe and a SC gift shop other stores at the Mill Shops I would like to see a , Hollister , AT&T store , Hat world , Levi's store , Justin Boots , Burt bees Store , T Mobile , City BQQ , Miybi's Express , Moes SouthWest Grill , JO Ann's , Belks , Burks Oulet , DSW , Play it again sports , Safe Harrbor , DC Shoe Store , Bath and Body works , Ben and Jerry Ice cream , Blimps , Master Cuts , Great Clips , All State , MD 360 , State Farm , Totes Oulet , NBA Store , Petco , Kirklands , It's Paper , Hall Mark , Timberland store , Guss Jeans Store , Rue 21 then at the old Gean's in Downtown Greenville I would like to see East Bay Deli then at the empty land next to the Doc office in Downtown Greenville I would like to see a , Sangebush steak house on the side there is empty land I would like to see a Wall Greens there then there is empty land near the Pharmacy same RD I would like to see a , Sweet Fog there

Old 11-08-2014, 06:49 PM

Default 640 and 642 Sulphur Springs Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29617-1622

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
A three level Publix would great for the old Kmart site. It needs more lighting. It is hard to see there at night. A Pizza Hut and Ingle's would be great for Berea also.
I would like to make two suggestions based on observations from the former Winn Dixie #1297, located at 642 Sulphur Springs Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29617-1622. If the back of the store is toward a major intersection, improve the aesthetics. If you have semi tractors making deliveries to your store, make it easier for them to get in and out without blocking a travel lane.

Access from Sulphur Springs Road and Hunt's Bridge Road onto the site needs to be improved greatly. I would advise using the access road to the rear of the former Winn Dixie #1231 and Kmart #3240 as the main road onsite. Tenants should face Sulphur Springs Road with rears toward Hunt's Bridge Road.

In a good reuse of the site, you can accommodate a 45,000 square feet supermarket with a drive through pharmacy and several small tenants. A junior anchor can work, but space will be limited without going upward.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:23 PM

Have the trucks going back of the store of the New 3 level Publix have a lane where the turcks can go with out block traffic your ideas is good for that site also the small tenets i would like to see , Spill the beans , Pizza Hut , Greenville SC Gift Shop , Nike Golf Shop , Toco Hut , Uban Outfits

Old 11-10-2014, 06:00 PM

Also on Lauern's RD the empty land before you get to Dale's I would like to see a , Rocoo's Toca then there is empy land after Dale's I would like to see a , Suntust bank then there is empty Bulding at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Southern Tide store , then At the old feed and store I would like to see Ben and Jerry Ice cream then down Lauren's RD I would like to see a , Joes SuperMarket with , free WFI , nice restrooms , Spill the beans , SC local cafe , Sky Lights , SC Gift shop , TD Bank , then at the shopping center , GAP Oulet , Nike store , JD Crew Oulet , RL Polo store , City BQQ , Firehouse Subs , Izod Store , Sweet Fog , Hat world , New Era store , DC Shoe Store , Bath and body works Oulet , Just Dogs , NY Stlye Deli , Totes Oulet , Hanes Oulet , Sperry Shoe store , HM , T Mobile , AT&T store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , USC Gift shop , Habbits sports , Levi's Store , AllState , Northface store , Guss jeans store , NBA store , Furman Gift Shop , Greenville Drive gift shop , Lego's store , Ace Heardwear , Popcorn/candy store , Greg Norman store , Panthers Gift shop , Nike Golf store , Harry and David store , Ifs Paprer , Hallmark , Timberland store , Cole haas Oulet , Toco Boy , Best Buy Mobile store then at the old Jack In the box I would like to see a Roy Rogers then at the old T Bone steak house area I would like to see a , Bob Evans then at the meh store I would lie to see a , Key Lime Pie store then at the o,d Ruggerd Wearhouse i would like to see a , Puma store

Old 11-10-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
When the Bi-Lo on Anderson Road closes down, I would like to see a Harris Teeter there.
Unless Walmart has interest in opening a Neighborhood Market here, the immediate community surrounding the Anderson Road and White Horse Road intersection will be without a supermarket for a long time.

Quote:
When the Bi-Lo on Wade Hampton closes down I would like to see a Kroger.
I highly doubt another supermarket will fill Bi-Lo's void. Increased competition and consistently performing below expectations led to Bi-Lo #5289's closing.

I would not mind seeing Kroger enter the Greenville market and open a store in Taylors. I think Wade Hampton Boulevard at Reid School Road would be a great location for a supermarket.

Quote:
Where NBSC was in Greer, South Carolina, I would like to see the building torn down and put a Popeye's Chicken.
NBSC's recent closure at Piedmont Marketplace may be a sign of something big to come. Is anyone still hearing Publix?

Quote:
On Old Buncombe Road if Bi-Lo and Family Dollar close...
Bi-Lo #144 closed over ten years ago. Family Dollar #130 is relocating up Old Buncombe Road at Kerns Avenue. I would not mind seeing food and pharmacy return to this community if revitalization efforts continue. Criminal activity and negative perception helped necessary businesses vacate for valid concerns.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:03 PM

Walmart Neighbord market would be great for Amderson RD also a , Korgers would be great for that RD also a Pubix would great for that area, ok thanks I did not about that about Family Dollar on Buncombe Rd at the old BILO on Bucombe RD i would like to see a Kogers then at the old Family Dollar I would like to see a , Old Time Ice cream place/cafe the Poe mill place with all the shops is still a good idea for that area also roads homes sidewalks needs clean up in that area

Old 11-11-2014, 08:23 PM

Also at the Haywood Mall the the empty space between Vans of the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Gold Tone Socks store then when Pier 1 moves i would like to see Grennville SC Shops a small with a , HM , Uban Oufits , City BQQ , Sweet Fog , Harry and David store , Ace Pizaa , T Mobile , Justin Boots , Dinsey store , Rainbow Sandles Oulet , True Religion Oulet then at the empty land next to Myibi's I would like to see a , Hwllo Kitty Store then across the sreet would like to see a , Bob Evans , then there is empty land On Haywood RD I would like to see a , Smash Burger then there empty Bulding next to that use a old Gun store , i would like to see a , Puma store then at the empty Bulding next to Jimmy Johns behind the Haywood Mall i would like to see a , Riata's then at the old Golf store at the same area I would like to see a , Black and Decker store then at the old TJ Max I would like to see a , Quicksiver store then at the old Jimmy Johns on Pelham RD I would like to see a Key Lime Pie Shop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area