Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2021, 08:34 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,319,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
He should have cut-off that right hand. And plucked out his eyes.
Should we pray for God to strike him dead, Jerwade. Wouldn't that be more civil than the cutting of of hands and plucking out the eyes.

Of course you, Jerwade, have no sin against you as great as that terrible sinner JBF, do you?

No, Jerwade is saved by the mere fact of Christ dying on the Cross, no forgiveness necessary! So those awful people like JBF deserve death or torture, but not Jerwade, he is special!

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, Jerwade!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2021, 08:55 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Should we pray for God to strike him dead, Jerwade. Wouldn't that be more civil than the cutting of of hands and plucking out the eyes.

Of course you, Jerwade, have no sin against you as great as that terrible sinner JBF, do you?

No, Jerwade is saved by the mere fact of Christ dying on the Cross, no forgiveness necessary! So those awful people like JBF deserve death or torture, but not Jerwade, he is special!

That is not my belief, rather it is yours and your mentors who you brought to the forum. You know, the guy you claimed everyone would run from, however I find him more foolish, than that of yourself.

Old 09-07-2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
That is not my belief, rather it is yours and your mentors who you brought to the forum. You know, the guy you claimed everyone would run from, however I find him more foolish, than that of yourself.
I wasn't sure! The scripture does say, vengeance is mine, I will repay, sayeth Jerwade!

Old 09-07-2021, 09:06 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,175,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
It's worse than ignorant. It's unfathomable in its depravity to suggest God is such a monster.
sadly.
just a confirmation that some people still have demiurge consciousness or even worse.

Old 09-07-2021, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I wasn't sure! The scripture does say, vengeance is mine, I will repay, sayeth Jerwade!
Read it again with better comprehension. What you described was your and your mentors beliefs, not mine.

Old 09-07-2021, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Read it again with better comprehension. What you described was your and your mentors beliefs, not mine.
What was I thinking? I know there could be no faults in the ways of Jerwade!

Old 09-07-2021, 09:26 PM

Quote:
What was I thinking? I know there could be no faults in the ways of Jerwade!
The problem is that you don't think, Charlie. And are merely reacting out of rote learning.
It is people like yourself that create animosity and are an embarrassment to the Church.

Old 09-07-2021, 09:53 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,175,285 times
Quote:
The problem is that you don't think, Charlie. And are merely reacting out of rote learning.
It is people like yourself that create animosity and are an embarrassment to the Church.
there is nothing he can do to fix the way he thinks, his spirituality far behind understanding you offer.

Old 09-07-2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
The problem is that you don't think, and are merely reacting out of rote learning.
I have learned through that "rote learning" that everyone will be judged according to what they have done, whether it be good or bad!

I thank God that my bad has been covered in the blood of Christ through faith!

Old 09-07-2021, 09:54 PM

23,139 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
I know that things I've done deserve everlasting punishment.

No, you dont, and you are not understanding,you are talking about the outer court known as outer darkness.

Those Christian's who didnt know Jesus were sent to outer darkness, and outer darkness is outer because it is separated from the inner, correct?

All those Christian's who taught the name of Jesus in the streets as Preachers, all of them doing miracles in the name of Jesus, let's just try and establish the difference.

Jesus didnt send those Christians to eternal torment, he sent them to outer darkness which is very well known to be the outer court, it is an outcome.

What is the difference between outer darkness and inner light? It is the difference between the outer court and the holy place where there is extreem light.

Jesus spoke of these same people in the same way telling us that those who disrespect Moses will be the least in the kingdom of heaven.

SO NOW, now we are shown that there is a separation, a division that separates some inside from those outside, and STILL IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

Let's establish what outer darkness is before you even speak of hell.

Already, this separation between Christian's is a terrible thing, and we havent even discussed the higher Zoe kingdom to which few will get, certainly not me.

The afterlife is 3 outcomes, and none of them concern eternal torment.

If both of us go to outer darkness but even get resurrected later, we will be as humans among immortals and this is ALWAYS the intention of eternal torment, you weep and gnash your teeth even living a thousand years in the rule, you will be living among immortals that will never go back to flesh while your flesh will always be in a state of destructing fire leaving skins cells down like ashes and you will be the dead in the land gnashing your teeth because you had not made it into the Zoe kingdom, and the hell of this is that you willingly choose the outer darkness because you choose division between Gods own chosen when all you had to do was join.

Hebrews 8 tells us that Tabernacle design is specifically to mirror the design of the kingdom so that if we know the design of the tabernacle, we can know heavens design.

That design is two separate section of the temple proper, and then there is the outer court of darkness.

You are that temple in that same design being body, so old and spirit.

Being the fact that you are the kingdom of heaven and that you are the temple, it MUST MEAN that you are showing us one of 3 outcomes.

We as humans, we are the least in the kingdom of heaven, we are the kingdom, this is one of 3 views of the kingdom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity