Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2021, 10:11 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,319,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No, you dont, and you are not understanding,you are talking about the outer court known as outer darkness.

Those Christian's who didnt know Jesus were sent to outer darkness, and outer darkness is outer because it is separated from the inner, correct?

All those Christian's who taught the name of Jesus in the streets as Preachers, all of them doing miracles in the name of Jesus, let's just try and establish the difference.

Jesus didnt send those Christians to eternal torment, he sent them to outer darkness which is very well known to be the outer court, it is an outcome.

What is the difference between outer darkness and inner light? It is the difference between the outer court and the holy place where there is extreem light.

Jesus spoke of these same people in the same way telling us that those who disrespect Moses will be the least in the kingdom of heaven.

SO NOW, now we are shown that there is a separation, a division that separates some inside from those outside, and STILL IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

Let's establish what outer darkness is before you even speak of hell.

Already, this separation between Christian's is a terrible thing, and we havent even discussed the higher Zoe kingdom to which few will get, certainly not me.

The afterlife is 3 outcomes, and none of them concern eternal torment.

If both of us go to outer darkness but even get resurrected later, we will be as humans among immortals and this is ALWAYS the intention of eternal torment, you weep and gnash your teeth even living a thousand years in the rule, you will be living among immortals that will never go back to flesh while your flesh will always be in a state of destructing fire leaving skins cells down like ashes and you will be the dead in the land gnashing your teeth because you had not made it into the Zoe kingdom, and the hell of this is that you willingly choose the outer darkness because you choose division between Gods own chosen when all you had to do was join.

Hebrews 8 tells us that Tabernacle design is specifically to mirror the design of the kingdom so that if we know the design of the tabernacle, we can know heavens design.

That design is two separate section of the temple proper, and then there is the outer court of darkness.

You are that temple in that same design being body, so old and spirit.

Being the fact that you are the kingdom of heaven and that you are the temple, it MUST MEAN that you are showing us one of 3 outcomes.

We as humans, we are the least in the kingdom of heaven, we are the kingdom, this is one of 3 views of the kingdom.
Insanity is knocking on your door HF! None of this is scripture! Your posts causes one to wonder of your mental health! This is far above the confusion of scripture or unbelief, this is a call for concern in your well being!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2021, 10:26 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,175,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Eph 1:4-7

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Hence one of the blessings of election in Christ before the foundation of the world, it is that the chosen ones have been accepted of the Father, hence in a accepted justified state with God the Father; And this again before the foundation of the world, and before Faith in time. God is well pleased with their persons, according as He chose them in Christ before the foundation, and as Paul wrote to the Corinthian Church 1 Cor 1:30

30But of him [God the Father] are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31"And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32It was fitting to celebrate and be glad, for this your brother was dead, and is alive; he was lost, and is found.’”
hope , it is not too Gnostic ...

Old 09-07-2021, 11:45 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Insanity is knocking on your door HF! None of this is scripture! Your posts causes one to wonder of your mental health! This is far above the confusion of scripture or unbelief, this is a call for concern in your well being!
Charlie, I base what I learned in Temple design with its comings and goings that you are CONSTANTLY referring to but you dont know it. You are a professional of a religion you arent in, and you have no intention of actually studying what you are talking about.

You claim all the gifts of Judaism while cursing Judaism.

You claim to have the power of the holy spirit from a feast you reject, from a religion you reject, and you think I'm crazy.

Your right, you arent the temple.

You arent the kingdom of heaven.

Old 09-08-2021, 12:34 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,837,694 times
Rom 11:5, Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6, And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7, What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8, (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; ) unto this day.
Rom 11:9, And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
Rom 11:10, Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
Rom 11:11, I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Rom 11:12, Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Rom 11:13, For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14, If by any means I may provoke to emulation[them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

Old 09-08-2021, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Rom 11:5, Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6, And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7, What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8, (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; ) unto this day.
Rom 11:9, And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
Rom 11:10, Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
Rom 11:11, I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Rom 11:12, Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Rom 11:13, For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14, If by any means I may provoke to emulation[them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
If this wasnt so sad, it would be funny, he, Remember in 1492 when the French built the statue of liberty and brought it to New York Mexico?

That is how you look and sound, you have no idea who you are even talking about.

You think its talking about the nation of Judah, but it isnt, it is telling you the literall history of THE NON JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL.

Paul is explaining how he was one of 7000 elect of Israel, NOT JUDAH FOR GODS SAKE, THOSE THINGS DIDNT HAPPEN TO THE JEWISH NATION, THEY HAPPENED TO THE NON JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL.

Pail is sitting telling you that as an Israeli, he became a Jew, a member of a nation he wasnt a part of.

Elijah was sent to Iarael, NOT JUDAH.

God had an elect remnant of 7000 that he told Elijah, and Paul is explaining that non Jewish Israelis must become one with Jews.

All those thousands of NON JEWISH ISRAELIS WERE ADOPTED AND GRAFTED TO BECOME JEWISH.

LOL, the 7000 elect remnant ARE NOT JEWS, THEY WERE ISRAELIS, NON JEWISH ISRAELIS IN AN DIFFERENT NATION. The nation of Israel was the biggest enemies to the Nation of Judah, they are not the same people..

You are reading a book comprised of two nations and you dont know the history or difference between them, and so you do stuff like this.

GOD ENDED the nation of Israel for their disbelief in Gods Torah, they literally called the Torah a strange thing and they rejected the feasts of Jerusalem and introduced Christmas and Easter in their desire for separation from the Jews.

For this reason, God punished them 700 years, and they became known as the desolate house, the lost sheep of the house of Israel, NOT JUDAH.

Romans 11 is wholley of non Jewish Israelis, THEIR HISTORY, NOT JUDAH'S HISTORY.

Jesus came looking for those lost NON JEWISH TEN TRIBES, NOT JEWS.

Roman's 11~ A history of non Jewish Israelis, The desolate house

A Remnant of Israel

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal

Jbf , Christian's keep Baal holy days, the days Israel kept, and the very thing that caused God to end their house. You are doing EXACTLY what Israel did and died

Those 7000 elect remnant is Israel, IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THE NATION OF JUDAH

YOU THINK ITS SPEAKING OF JEWS, IT IS NOT.

LEARN THE HISTORY

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-08-2021 at 01:17 AM..

Old 09-08-2021, 01:40 AM

Quote:
If this wasnt so sad, it would be funny, he, Remember in 1492 when the French built the statue of liberty and brought it to New York Mexico?

That is how you look and sound, you have no idea who you are even talking about.

You think its talking about the nation of Judah, but it isnt, it is telling you the literall history of THE NON JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL.

Paul is explaining how he was one of 7000 elect of Israel, NOT JUDAH FOR GODS SAKE, THOSE THINGS DIDNT HAPPEN TO THE JEWISH NATION, THEY HAPPENED TO THE NON JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL.

Pail is sitting telling you that as an Israeli, he became a Jew, a member of a nation he wasnt a part of.

Elijah was sent to Iarael, NOT JUDAH.

God had an elect remnant of 7000 that he told Elijah, and Paul is explaining that non Jewish Israelis must become one with Jews.

All those thousands of NON JEWISH ISRAELIS WERE ADOPTED AND GRAFTED TO BECOME JEWISH.

LOL, the 7000 elect remnant ARE NOT JEWS, THEY WERE ISRAELIS, NON JEWISH ISRAELIS IN AN DIFFERENT NATION. The nation of Israel was the biggest enemies to the Nation of Judah, they are not the same people..

You are reading a book comprised of two nations and you dont know the history or difference between them, and so you do stuff like this.

GOD ENDED the nation of Israel for their disbelief in Gods Torah, they literally called the Torah a strange thing and they rejected the feasts of Jerusalem and introduced Christmas and Easter in their desire for separation from the Jews.

For this reason, God punished them 700 years, and they became known as the desolate house, the lost sheep of the house of Israel, NOT JUDAH.

Romans 11 is wholley of non Jewish Israelis, THEIR HISTORY, NOT JUDAH'S HISTORY.

Jesus came looking for those lost NON JEWISH TEN TRIBES, NOT JEWS.

Roman's 11~ A history of non Jewish Israelis, The desolate house

A Remnant of Israel

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal

Jbf , Christian's keep Baal holy days, the days Israel kept, and the very thing that caused God to end their house. You are doing EXACTLY what Israel did and died

Those 7000 elect remnant is Israel, IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THE NATION OF JUDAH

YOU THINK ITS SPEAKING OF JEWS, IT IS NOT.

LEARN THE HISTORY

JBS, Take Note, that Paul is telling you he is one of the 7000 elect.

He is explaining his adoption into Judah to become a Jew, and he is telling you that he returned as the prodigal, and that you can also return to the brother who stayed home.

EVERY WORD WRITTEN TO NON JEWISH ISRAELIS

Romans

EVEN US,
whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles? 25As He says in Hosea, ABOUT ISRAEL, NOT JUDAH.

“I will call them ‘My People’ who are not My people, ISRAEL THE LOST TEN TRIBES.

and I will call her ‘My Beloved’ who is not My beloved,”i
ISRAEL
26and,

“It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, IN JEZREEL, IN ISRAEL NOT JUDAH

‘You are not My people,’

they will be called

‘sons of the living God.’ ”j

SAID TO THE TEN LOST TRIBES. NOT JEWS.

Paul is explaining how he was from the desolate house, the wicked evil lawless house of Israel who became the lost sheep of Israel that Jesus came to find.

Paul explains how he was adopted and grafted to become a Jew.

The nation of Israel were the biggest enemies of the nation of Judah.

Two different people in two separate nations with two separate holy cities, with two separate holy days, and two separate priesthood, one of the lord, the other in lawlessness.

I cant express how important it is for people to realize that Israel WAS NOT JUDAH.

Until a person learns the history, you may as well put the New Testament aside and study the literal, actual history of TWO OPPOSING NATIONS WITH TWO OPPOSING RELIGIONS EXACTLY LIKE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS.

It has always been the same, the world hates the chosen elect of Israel, the chosen elect of Judah.

Messiah came to fill Israel and then to perform a marriage between Israel and Judah. Messiah comes just like Moses as the messenger of the covenant when he wed Israel to God, so came Jesus to marry Israel to Judah that was a redeeming marriage into the family.

To be adopted and grafted into the chosen

Like always, the bride chooses separation, and separation they shall have in the court

"

Old 09-08-2021, 02:08 AM

The two nations of Israel are the two kingdoms in either of your eyes.

Israel is the desolate wicked house of Israel, Judah was not desolate, not lost. Israel represent flesh, and Judah the spirit.

The problem being that the desires of your flesh will not submit to the will of the spirit, the two are completely opposed to each other and the first born will always seek to kill the second born.

That evil wicked Northern kingdom of Israel, it is called," Ephraim,"

It is called Ephraim under the blessings of Joseph, and called Ephraim because Ephraim and Manasseh were in civil war to rule until the tribe of Ephraim won, and so the nation of Israel became synonymous with the name," Ephraim."

Ephraim's name is also," The sands of the seas," and the reason why they are known under this name is because God ended their nation and scattered them as seeds into all nations, SO SAYS GOD, HE SAID HE WOULD USE THEM AS SEEDS AMONGST ALL NATIONS.

They are called the sands of the seas Because God ended them, he said," I WILL NOT SHOW YOU MERCY, I WILL NOT BE YOUR GOD, AND YOU WILL NOT BE MY PEOPLE BUT JUDAH STILL WALKS WITH ME, STAYING AT HOME.

I will not be your God and you shall not he my people.

God scattered the entire nation EXCEPT FOR HIS 7000 ELECT REMNANT OF ISRAELIS.

BUT THEN, OMG, ONCE THEY WERE SEEDED INTO ALL NATIONS, SO MANY GENTILES WILL COME THAT THEY WILL BE UNCOUNTABLE AS THE SANDS OF THE SEAS.

So it is, that when the seed of the prodigal nation comes back to the God's religion and feasts, they become one with the brother, then the 2 become one.

Those two kingdoms represent flesh and spirit, a righteous kingdom and an evil kingdom.

To mix up the nation of Israel with the nation of Judah is like a person who cant see the difference in flesh and spirit.

Between the two kingdoms is a city of peace where the two will one day be married and the king of the flesh will submit his kingdom to the king of the spirit, and there shall no longer be two kings or two kingdoms says the Lord, the two will have one Prince, just one king, and his name is David.

When humans are evolved.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-08-2021 at 02:35 AM..

Old 09-08-2021, 02:59 AM

4,627 posts, read 1,171,293 times
Election is a blessing because it causes men to come to Christ. Ps 65:4

Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

Approaching God here, drawing near to Him is the effect of election. The elect are those given to Christ by the Father, and the result of that is they shall come to Christ Jn 6:37

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.The word for come here heko means

to come to one, i.e. to seek an intimacy with one, become his follower:

In other words it will result in the comers following Christ. Jn 10:27

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Old 09-08-2021, 03:07 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,319,170 times
Quote:
Charlie, I base what I learned in Temple design with its comings and goings that you are CONSTANTLY referring to but you dont know it. You are a professional of a religion you arent in, and you have no intention of actually studying what you are talking about.

You claim all the gifts of Judaism while cursing Judaism.

You claim to have the power of the holy spirit from a feast you reject, from a religion you reject, and you think I'm crazy.

Your right, you arent the temple.

You arent the kingdom of heaven.
I'll stick by my previous post, Hanni!

Old 09-08-2021, 05:27 PM

4,627 posts, read 1,171,293 times
If by Grace then by Election !

If Salvation is by Grace, which it is, then its by Election, for you cant have one without the other. Paul writes, in speaking about election in the 11th of Romans these words Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Paul is writing about Salvation amongst the jews, though it applies to all men, that some jews will be saved because they are part of Gods election of grace, and if you add to that, then it disqualifies as being by grace.

Also for it, Salvation, to be by Grace, it can and does only apply to a remnant, as here in this context it applies to only a remnant of jews out of national Israel, but it also must apply to only a remnant out of the gentiles as Per Acts 15:14-17

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Notice Vs 14, God visits the Gentiles only to take out of them a People for Salvation, that's the remnant out from among the gentile nations, an election of grace.

The word take is the greek word
lambanó and means to:

I receive, get, (b) I take, lay hold of.

to take, equivalent to to choose, select:

That's Election, to select from the whole, to choose from the whole, that's a remnant !

Also those so chosen, chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4, are in time layed hold of by God in Christ​

Remember Paul said of himself how Christ laid hold of him Phil 3:12

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

That word apprehended, its the same word and can be read:

I was laid hold of !

The remnant, whether of from amongst the jews, or the gentiles will be laid hold of by Christ in time, and its all of Grace, the Election of Grace, which equates to Salvation by Grace. If we deny Particular discriminating Grace in Salvation applied only to a remnant, not all without exception, then by default we deny Salvation by Grace !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity