U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:35 PM
 
74 posts, read 317,865 times
Reputation: 46

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
That happened long ago...

Big $$$$ people...Big $$$ is what is comes down to
It doesn't matter how long age it happened, why would you say that, as if it is important. It happened in secert. We knew little or anything about it. It was covered up, and not covered by the news because , as I have said, corp's took over the news companies. Example: Just as the wto riots have not been covered, as many other thing are not covered like whites under attack through out the country, but this is down played in THE NEWS......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
 
552 posts, read 965,467 times
Reputation: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Let me set you straight - Any, repeat ANY jobs that were filled by illegal immigrants, can and will be filled, IMMEDIATELY by those here LEGALLY.

It is of very little concern

I hope this clears up any misperceptions you had
For a while I was uncertain, but who needs evidence and/or logic when you have CAPS LOCK and bold?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 10:43 PM
 
70 posts, read 498,652 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Yes great post.. why not go back and change/better thier own country!
If mexico is so bad for them.. why not protest in the streets of mexico city instead of protesting by the hundreds here?
America needs to COMPLETELY close off borders to mexico. That means CLOSE tijuana and all other tourists crossings! That means CLOSE all flights coming and GOING to mexico. that means STOP allowing the hundreds that run right up the freeway and off into San Diego.
Instead of our government spending MILLIONS a year to put out everything in spanish so they can read it, instead of allowing illegal pregnant woman to give birth in American hospitals which costs Millions each year, Instead of spending MILLIONS and MILLIONS each year to house illegals in our prisons and jails, Instead of spending millions each year in our courts, welfare, extra police, free housing, food stamps, SCHOOLS, and all the other millions spent to ship them back... Take all the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of American tax paying dollars and hire a private security firm to LOCK DOWN OUR BORDERS!
That's the most asinine post I've ever read.

Illegal border crossings is one thing but to close down the border and flights to and from Mexico thereby keeping out legal Mexican crossers will put the travel and tourism industry out of business. Do you know how important the travel and tourism industry is to the economy? Keeping your illegal mexican hate out of your mind. Legal mexican shoppers and mexican exports from the U.S. contribute tremendously to the economy. Your millions and millions you are complaining about because of this illegal activity regarding illegal immigration do not compare to the billions of exports (331 billion) in a year from Mexico. Now the traveling of Mexicans from Mexico to the U.S. and the money spent in the U.S. by them should be some tremendous revenue. I will need to research that a little more but I'm sure it beats any other foreigner visiting this country (keyword: visiting, meaning on vacation to shop, dine, provide sales tax from accomodations, meals etc., etc.).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 11:56 PM
 
74 posts, read 317,865 times
Reputation: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbiceps View Post
That's the most asinine post I've ever read.

Illegal border crossings is one thing but to close down the border and flights to and from Mexico thereby keeping out legal Mexican crossers will put the travel and tourism industry out of business. Do you know how important the travel and tourism industry is to the economy? Keeping your illegal mexican hate out of your mind. Legal mexican shoppers and mexican exports from the U.S. contribute tremendously to the economy. Your millions and millions you are complaining about because of this illegal activity regarding illegal immigration do not compare to the billions of exports (331 billion) in a year from Mexico. Now the traveling of Mexicans from Mexico to the U.S. and the money spent in the U.S. by them should be some tremendous revenue. I will need to research that a little more but I'm sure it beats any other foreigner visiting this country (keyword: visiting, meaning on vacation to shop, dine, provide sales tax from accomodations, meals etc., etc.).
I unexceptable for u call someone else's idea, statement asinine. It is angering. How about your idea that we must except Mexcians and tourism as a way of life. This is just a door to GLOBALISM.

Just because you think something is right does not make it so.

U R Wrong. If America needs to feel some pain so be it. Our country should have never exchanged jobs to China for tourism here. When we had r jobs we could take tourism or leave it. We must not be slaves to tourism, jobs to China, or Wal-Mart.

We should make and sell products with our resources and our jobs/labor, sell them to each other and whom ever else. America first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 12:49 AM
 
70 posts, read 498,652 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by haymann View Post
I unexceptable for u call someone else's idea, statement asinine. It is angering. How about your idea that we must except Mexcians and tourism as a way of life. This is just a door to GLOBALISM.

Just because you think something is right does not make it so.

U R Wrong. If America needs to feel some pain so be it. Our country should have never exchanged jobs to China for tourism here. When we had r jobs we could take tourism or leave it. We must not be slaves to tourism, jobs to China, or Wal-Mart.

We should make and sell products with our resources and our jobs/labor, sell them to each other and whom ever else. America first.
We are living in a global world it is inevitable don't live in denial that being said shutting borders is suicide, hope that helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,922,368 times
Reputation: 393
What I was referring to was .. to completely close flights in and out of the U.S. FROM and TO mexico! Not flights from ie; Europe, Japan. And completely close tijuana and all other mexico tourist crossings. The mexican government does not help with the illegals is because.. they sneak over here, make money, and then send American dollars back to family in mexico, central and south america. So WHY would the mexican government help control illegal crossings, it's a win-win situation for them. Don't tell me that they only take jobs that Americans won't do.. bull. And just because they show a document or ss card doesn't make them legal to work here.. The factory I worked at hired mexicans and they got paid the same as everyone else! There was a mexican grocery store that got busted for selling about 200 fake documents and ss cards a month. Is making 56K a year good for you? I'm sure a lot of other Americans would say not bad.. well in the news, a fact, an illegal from mexico stole or paid for, not sure which) an American ladies id-ss # and worked her way up to managers job and got paid 56K a year. Do you realize how many sneak over the border and commit a serious crime! Do you realize how many sneak over, drive a car with no license, no insurance. Two of our friends were hit by illegals with false id's and false documentation and drunk.. guess who paid for hospital and vehicles! Stay in mexico... protest IN mexico! keep Americans from vacationing in mexico!.. keep giving and they will keep coming. One day the whole country will be just like Los angeles, one big mexican infested, gangbanging, drug, grafetti, garbage dump. The true American life as you know it will cease to exist! Why do you think America has become such a great country in a short time? Why do you think mexico STILL is a 3rd world country? No ambition to fight thier own government? No mentality to fight protest thier government for a better life? You tell me? Guess it's easier to sneak over here and rob us of our way of life!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 09:58 AM
 
Location: Oxygen Ln. AZ
9,321 posts, read 16,140,804 times
Reputation: 5685
I watched a video yesterday showing migrant workers in upscale hotels clean the bathroom glasses with dirty wash rags that were just used on the toilet, then spraying them with the window cleaner or just rinsing them in the dirty sink and putting them back. I have used these glasses in good faith for years and am horrified at the lack of consideration for our health. I also blame the hotel management. The illegals can go home, reapply, get some training and come back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 10:20 AM
 
74 posts, read 317,865 times
Reputation: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbiceps View Post
We are living in a global world it is inevitable don't live in denial that being said shutting borders is suicide, hope that helps.
I disagree. We may be in a global world, it is not inevitable. We, as US citizens, have been brainwashed into believeing this by corp's, and gov. rep's paid off by the corp's.

We as citizens, have not chosen to be were we are! We have been taken here by corp's now in control of r gov. And thru the power of TV we have been convienced that this is the way it should be.

A country like ours must provide for it's self or be put in the dangerous position of dependence on other country's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 12:27 PM
 
Location: Tucson, AZ
1,222 posts, read 4,483,953 times
Reputation: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
For a while I was uncertain, but who needs evidence and/or logic when you have CAPS LOCK and bold?
Bwhahaha!!! You, sir, are funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2007, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Tucson, AZ
1,222 posts, read 4,483,953 times
Reputation: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by haymann View Post
I unexceptable for u call someone else's idea, statement asinine. It is angering. How about your idea that we must except Mexcians and tourism as a way of life. This is just a door to GLOBALISM.

Just because you think something is right does not make it so.

U R Wrong. If America needs to feel some pain so be it. Our country should have never exchanged jobs to China for tourism here. When we had r jobs we could take tourism or leave it. We must not be slaves to tourism, jobs to China, or Wal-Mart.

We should make and sell products with our resources and our jobs/labor, sell them to each other and whom ever else. America first.
Gee, I guess isolationism has worked so well for us in the past?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top