View Full Version: Psychology Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]

1. Trying to under a behavior: anxiety, therapy, woman, husband - Psychology
  2. How does a narcissist to an aggressive person?: narcissists, dating, father - Psychology
  3. Is it better to seek help for a (non-morbid) problem from a therapist or perceptive peer?: addiction, therapy - Psychology
  4. Trying to deal with psychological aftermath of getting assaulted: men, woman, college - Psychology
  5. Using A Broker’s/Referring Agency’s Recomnendations: mom, problems, people - Psychology
  6. What is going on with me?: parent, aunt - Psychology
  7. How strong can parental instincts be?: mom, husband, father, adult - Psychology
  8. The ongoing obsession with super human or super natural beings: men, dating - Psychology
  9. The Recurring I'm Back in School Again Dream, but With a New Twist: people - Psychology
  10. Do I have a mental problem because I don't want to live in the typical boring American car suburb?: mentally, men - Psychology
  11. People who try to he friends with everyone. Why? - Psychology
  12. What kind of disorder is this? NPD?: narcissistic, argumentative, toxic - Psychology
  13. How to deal with hoarder brother with Tax issues and a shared inherited house: counselor, mom - Psychology
  14. Do dishonest and manipulative people ever reform?: mentally, men, husband - Psychology
  15. know people that are bent on staying up late?: college, thoughts, parent - Psychology
  16. Do you think modern society is creating the modern mental health crisis itself?: addiction, anxiety - Psychology
  17. Do shy people put confident people on a pedestal? - Psychology
  18. Scientists discover that the shape of your face determines if you are 'rich' or 'poor': sociopath, men - Psychology
  19. Used to be bullied as a kid, now people say you are mean because you don’t let people push you around: adult - Psychology
  20. Are most people able to formulate their thoughts into words easily?: introversion, anxiety - Psychology
  21. Should an unremorseful bully ever be forced to apologize?: woman, father, adult - Psychology
  22. patterns - do you have an inner narrator, do you visualize vividly?: therapy, mentally - Psychology
  23. Why are most single Americans unwilling to have housemates?: introvert, vindictive, husband - Psychology
  24. Nothing New: mentally, thoughts, parent, feelings - Psychology
  25. Why is it harder to verbalize sad news w/o crying: emotion, people - Psychology
  26. The Real Reason Most Men are Loath to Expressing Emotion: anxiety, dating - Psychology
  27. What do you think of people who acknowledge that they are attractive? - Psychology
  28. A disturbing survey about your childhood: people - Psychology
  29. Name this Disorder: anxiety, people - Psychology
  30. What's A Better Alternative To Drugs?: therapy, issues, feelings, toxic - Psychology
  31. What It Means to Be Involuntarily Single - Psychology
  32. The Psychology of Cult Members: sociopaths, narcissistic, IQ, parent
  33. Personal Responsibility: depressed, issues, problems, father - Psychology
  34. List a few non-trivial, not-unhappy developments in your life that growing up you never would've expected: college, parent - Psychology
  35. I just don't bother to make money. Is this normal?: generation, people - Psychology
  36. Do you need kids to be like your parents?: mom, generation, father - Psychology
  37. What Does It Really Mean to Love Oneself?: psychologist, anxiety, parent - Psychology
  38. Gym clients reaction: therapy, issues, people - Psychology
  39. Uptalk: girlfriend, parent, girls, adult - Psychology
  40. How are you coping with the grief?: mentally, parent, emotion - Psychology
  41. Relative ends messages with thank you: passive, relationship, everything - Psychology
  42. Not sure if I have OCD but wonder about it sometimes: fixate, anxiety - Psychology
  43. We beat the British at Valley Forge?: father - Psychology
  44. Dealing with guilt: inability, mentally, emotion, relationship - Psychology
  45. This eye contact crap always hearing or reading?: men, boyfriend, dating - Psychology
  46. I find myself living in a state of constant rage and I'm afraid its going to kill me: therapy, woman - Psychology
  47. Oregon legalizes psilocybin mushrooms (magic mushrooms): psychologist, therapy, mentally, college - Psychology
  48. Is there sort of survivor's high ? Why are past adversities and traumas starting to feel more like accomplishments: mentally, men - Psychology
  49. A big problem with my life choices - need help: psychologist, anxiety - Psychology
  50. Knowing when to give a crap.: anxiety, mentally, thoughts, parent - Psychology
  51. People who are obstinate about NOT learning: husband, humans, adult - Psychology
  52. I can’t seem to cope with winter: anxiety, therapy, depressed - Psychology
  53. Helping my kids in their adult lives?: narcissists, therapy, mom - Psychology
  54. People who are confrontational with strangers: men - Psychology
  55. Empathy not necessarily what it's cracked up to be?: men, characteristics, problems - Psychology
  56. Being sneaky and secretive: dating, husband, thoughts, relationship - Psychology
  57. Why do the super-rich still want more money?: people - Psychology
  58. Why do people feel resentful when they see others happy?: relationship - Psychology
  59. Do You Prefer Smaller Social Groups?: introvert, dating, girlfriend, problems - Psychology
  60. Older generation trashing younger generation: anxiety, woman, parent, adult - Psychology
  61. Highly intelligent people with little ambition: counselor, anxiety, IQ, emotion - Psychology
  62. Has heard of bi polar disorder making you have to have sex on the spot?: addiction, boyfriend - Psychology
  63. Why do people try to force others to like performers/singers who they do not like?: mentally, men - Psychology
  64. It’s about ALDIs: people - Psychology
  65. about hoarding: psychologist, anxiety, woman, pathological - Psychology
  66. Rich person pretending to be poor: anxiety, woman, college, thoughts - Psychology
  67. Ample data prove women begin to bore of sex in relationships . Women struggle w monogamy more then men do: psychologist, men - Psychology
  68. fanaticism studied using MRI: addiction, emotion, weight, people - Psychology