View Full Version: Relationships Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

1. Perspective? Ageism/Income and reactions.: how to, women, love, younger - Relationships
  2. First day at my new job tomorrow: how to, guys, advice - Relationships
  3. Asking to hang out on FB (similar situation but didn't jack): girlfriend, how to - Relationships
  4. Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and then found yourself attracted to/liking their sibling?: dating, girlfriend - Relationships
  5. Was it wrong of me to think or do this?: dating, girl - Relationships
  6. News, Sarah went online to find a lover...and ended up on a blind date with her long lost BROTHER: different - Relationships
  7. *Update to my previous about a new hire flirting with me: dating, lesbian - Relationships
  8. True Tales of Serendipity, Karma, Coincidence, Fate: love, different, relations - Relationships
  9. Have your parents ever asked if you date online?: dating, married, women - Relationships
  10. Relationship Reconciliation & Marriage...: Christian, women, love, younger - Relationships
  11. When did things change with regard to dating...: women, kids, sex - Relationships
  12. Dating With A Disability: girlfriend, woman, love, singles - Relationships
  13. Most memorable dates ever been on?: dating, movies, boyfriend - Relationships
  14. Alone too long..accepting and understanding.: dating, how to, married, man - Relationships
  15. How do you stop being paranoid about trust issues?: wife, married, girls - Relationships
  16. Celebrities, Actors, Sports Stars... Why?: wife, girlfriend, married, women - Relationships
  17. What's Your Price, a new dating website: women, love, jealous - Relationships
  18. Baby Boomers and Men Getting Plastic Surgery: dating, women, older - Relationships
  19. Asking to hang out on Facebook?: date, girls, friend, clubs - Relationships
  20. Should men always wear suits when picking up women?: girlfriends, love, singles - Relationships
  21. of you expert at reading people can you decipher this guy mind?: how to, married - Relationships
  22. No Compromise, No Exceptions ... Next!: dating, marriage, women, love - Relationships
  23. If You Wouldn't Disown Your Kids, Why Would You Divorce?: wife, marriage - Relationships
  24. So I had this amazing dream: conversation, personal, people, best - Relationships
  25. Men how did you propose?: dating, wife, marry, woman - Relationships
  26. When do you introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to friends and family?: dating, marriage - Relationships
  27. How to deal with this?: boyfriend, marriage, woman, love - Relationships
  28. Online dating... should I do it?: boyfriend, women, family, attractive - Relationships
  29. Does my guy friend like one of my gf: attracted, sex, attractive - Relationships
  30. I'm gonna ask a friend to hang out next week: love, gay - Relationships
  31. how dangerous is it to meet someone online like hanging out and sex?: dating, long-term - Relationships
  32. Am I crazy for not making this a big deal???: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  33. Disrespectful SO's Daughter....: boyfriend, young, children, problems - Relationships
  34. - the men rules: girlfriends, how to, women, friends - Relationships
  35. Do You Fight in Front of Your Friends?: wife, married, woman - Relationships
  36. Single / Married / Other: dating, man, love, kids - Relationships
  37. For Gosh's sake why? Why not leave at the FIRST sign of trouble?: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  38. Interested or just being friendly?: dating, women, love, younger - Relationships
  39. Which birth order are you?: wife, married, women, love - Relationships
  40. Am I over-reacting? Husband treats me poorly: wife, marriage, men - Relationships
  41. It's COMPLICATED: dating, married, love, single - Relationships
  42. Afraid to ask a girl out: girls, single, call, couple - Relationships
  43. Women : What can a guy do?: attracted, gay, older, attractive - Relationships
  44. Over reacting about lies?: guy, older, call, friends - Relationships
  45. My husband throws things when he's mad: married, women, cheated - Relationships
  46. Ladies!! Could you respect a man that isn't aggressive!?!: women, attracted, sex - Relationships
  47. Help...: wife, married, women, love - Relationships
  48. Advice deciding between two girls,..: dating, long distance, women, love - Relationships
  49. This Girl in My Class: college, conversation, looking, serious - Relationships
  50. Couples with similiar first names: dating, girlfriend, married, women - Relationships
  51. should i persevere with him: dating, how to, woman, love - Relationships
  52. A troubled marriage with children involved.: love, single, therapy, older - Relationships
  53. Why does it seem men like women who are b#$chs: date, attracted - Relationships
  54. The sport that turns a woman on: women, sex, sexy - Relationships
  55. I had a dream about a supervisor. What does it mean?: married, woman - Relationships
  56. You call me nice, confident, FRIENDLY...: how to, women, love, single - Relationships
  57. why do I attract older men 15-25yrs. older than me?: women, love - Relationships
  58. If you were able to create 1 women just for you what qualities would she have and be most important to you?: wife, how to - Relationships
  59. Battle Of The Sexes: The Girl/guy Code: wives, boyfriend - Relationships
  60. I've never had a girlfriend and worst of all; I don't know how to meet them: dating, girls - Relationships
  61. Is he just being in charge in bed?: dating, girlfriend, how to - Relationships
  62. Group of guys checking out your girl - what do you do: women, love - Relationships
  63. Phone people? What the hell happened to verbal communication?: dates, woman, love - Relationships
  64. Why is so hard to meet someone?: dating, women, single - Relationships
  65. SHOULD I HAVE apologized after HE cheated??: boyfriend, woman, love - Relationships
  66. Too much?: movies, girls, love, advice - Relationships
  67. I'm obsessed with a girl named: woman, love, older, sex - Relationships
  68. I Wouldn't Have Sex With A Married Woman: wife, marriage, women - Relationships
  69. am i reading too much into it: marriage, man, cheat - Relationships
  70. love/infatuation as a distraction: married, man, husband, younger - Relationships
  71. Adult son and controlling girlfriend - what is there to do?: boyfriend, girl - Relationships
  72. How can I overcome Racism?: Asian, women, friends, Hispanic - Relationships
  73. Are of you 'dorks', and does it affect your dating life?: boyfriend, girlfriend - Relationships
  74. am married and want to be with another man: wife, girlfriend, marriage - Relationships
  75. Oh my, not sure if this is a come on or not: dating, married - Relationships
  76. Single Ladies with children: Stop saying this, if you do.: dating, women - Relationships
  77. Guys, how do you react when you are upset/angry...: wife, boyfriend - Relationships
  78. Player until the right one?: dating, marry, woman, love - Relationships
  79. Guys: What do u think if a girl told you have a good weekend: love, friend - Relationships
  80. I was just talking to a girl and she was telling me that her husband ,: wife, boyfriend - Relationships
  81. ACK! I need space!!!! (literally!): married, man, love, husband - Relationships
  82. Walking away from a relationship and NOT meeting the...: dating, marriage, woman - Relationships
  83. I need advice: dating, wife, boyfriends, girlfriends - Relationships
  84. Cheating or 'Cuckolding'? How many relationships do this?: boyfriends, married, women
  85. Age difference: dating, wife, married, women - Relationships
  86. Love is often irrational...: dating, women, younger, separate - Relationships
  87. Hairy or not...: movies, boyfriend, women, Latin - Relationships
  88. Your so called best friend : a hypothetical situation.: long-term, guys - Relationships
  89. Interracial relationship, random: dating, boyfriend, girl, love - Relationships
  90. Women : What makes you put a guy in a....: how to, friend, romantic - Relationships
  91. Funeral reviewals or wakes as meet and greets?: love, family - Relationships
  92. Does he like me?: dates, boyfriend, married, women - Relationships
  93. Do you tell your SO other people's secrets?: girlfriend, love, cheating - Relationships
  94. What to do about friend's cheating girlfriend: woman, husband, younger - Relationships
  95. Vulture Future SIL wants my parents stuff when they die: girlfriend, married - Relationships
  96. Would you cheat one time if you KNEW your SO would never find out?: women, love - Relationships
  97. Economic disparity is bad for a marriage: wives, women, single - Relationships
  98. Smoking isn't a good deal breaker to have......: dating, wife, married - Relationships
  99. for unwed couples with children together...: long-term, marriage, woman - Relationships
  100. love: versus, feelings, looking, different - Relationships
  101. Really hot new girl at work, need advice: dating, boyfriend, how to - Relationships
  102. Do guys get intimidated by women they are attracted to?: younger, attractive - Relationships
  103. Virgins: dating, marry, women, love - Relationships
  104. What did you do after your long term relationship was over?: girlfriend, marriage - Relationships
  105. A Girl's How to Ward Off Advances (Nicely) Guide: movies, girlfriend, women - Relationships
  106. He is 99% sure he loves me?: dating, how to, man, sex - Relationships
  107. Hopeless in State College: dating, wife, girlfriend, women - Relationships
  108. LMAO Why did I get called a dork??: women, therapy, pickup - Relationships
  109. I KNOW I am not wrong: dating, girlfriend, women, dance - Relationships
  110. Too Much Too Soon?: dating, movies, boyfriend, girlfriend - Relationships
  111. Marrying the wrong person: wife, marriage, women, love - Relationships
  112. Forget Paris, but Must Love Dogs: dating, movies, boyfriend, married - Relationships
  113. How to make a long-distance relationship work?: boyfriends, long distance, marriage - Relationships
  114. When Was The Last Time That You Had A Meaningful Conversation?: wives, girlfriend - Relationships
  115. Why did my ex send back to me a gift I had her b4 breakup?: girlfriend, woman - Relationships
  116. Ladies, what's your preference: date, narcissistic, personal, like - Relationships
  117. Love notes: date, wife, married, guys - Relationships
  118. Relationship between a Type A and Type B: wife, married, older - Relationships
  119. My turn to ask for relationship advice...: dating, marriage, women - Relationships
  120. Korean gf just suddenly decided to get back with her ex...: boyfriend, girlfriend - Relationships
  121. Are platonic friendships after a certain age?: dating, marriage, women - Relationships
  122. What languages are considered sexy?: wife, women, American, Latin - Relationships
  123. Ladies... your feedback is ...: dating, long-term, women, love - Relationships
  124. They say you find love when you aren't looking for it...: single, attractive - Relationships
  125. Right to be annoyed at wife/in laws inconsideration?: marriage, women, husband - Relationships
  126. Bad nights out: married, women, too young, call - Relationships
  127. i want a change in life?: wife, older, family, kids - Relationships
  128. When I'm around she never mentions her BF. why?: dating, girl, single - Relationships
  129. I am at a complete loss.: wife, boyfriend, marriage, men - Relationships
  130. I don't find women around my age attractive (early 40s): love, single - Relationships
  131. Small breast vs Big breast: dating, woman, different, best - Relationships
  132. Women, what would you do in this sitaution?: wife, married, husband - Relationships
  133. Rejection Hurts: dating, woman, love, romantic - Relationships
  134. How Many Guys Were Suckered On The First (And Only) Meeting: dating, how to - Relationships
  135. Truism from earlier - women have it easy: how to, love, singles - Relationships
  136. Rejecting another person: doing it politely, gracefully, and with finesse: dating, boyfriends - Relationships
  137. I need outside advice: dating, boyfriend, girlfriends, how to - Relationships
  138. Get paid to date: women, love, sex, seeking - Relationships
  139. Woman in my Office is...: boyfriend, daughter, versus, problems - Relationships
  140. Why do girls do this?: dating, women, family, call - Relationships
  141. My sister asked me?: dating, boyfriend, married, women - Relationships
  142. Too many people nowadays suffer from not being straight forward disoder: love, call - Relationships
  143. Could you date someone with opposing political beliefs?: dating, boyfriend, married - Relationships
  144. Is it weird to listen to romance songs when single/never dated?: dating, love - Relationships
  145. Just when I I had dated all types...: date, wife, men - Relationships
  146. The Branded...: dating, wife, marriage, women - Relationships
  147. The Golden Number: woman, sex, partner, definition - Relationships
  148. Are most relationships a tug of war?: dating, wife, women
  149. Will this work itself?: wife, boyfriend, women, love - Relationships
  150. i broke up with my boyfriend, help me to get myself together :(: girlfriend, women - Relationships
  151. Thinking of asking out a good friend, bad move?: dating, girls, love - Relationships
  152. Dating and social anxiety/shyness: how to, women, love, younger - Relationships
  153. Dating with purpose: woman, love, engagement, family - Relationships
  154. U.S. Singles Map: women, attractive, friend, cities - Relationships
  155. Content in your relationship..but bored?: dating, boyfriend, how to, marriage - Relationships
  156. Another reason I love my wife.: long distance, woman, daughter, different - Relationships
  157. Attractive Female Coworker made this statement about relationships today men: dating, boyfriend
  158. the happy medium.: woman, love, frustration, like - Relationships
  159. Getting Married Despite Having Serious Doubts: dating, wife, marriage, women - Relationships
  160. Missed Connections....: man, love, romantic, looking - Relationships
  161. Ladies, Is it hard to find a good man?: how to, women, attracted - Relationships
  162. Women...: love, engagement, kids, serious - Relationships
  163. The sexiest country a guy can come from.: men, singles, American - Relationships
  164. Being in good shape has its perks.......: women, older, kiss - Relationships
  165. Their gift basket: women, family, kids, sex - Relationships
  166. I would like to...: date, love, husband, young - Relationships
  167. Problems in a relationship: girlfriend, how to, women, love - Relationships
  168. Ladies: Pretty Boy vs Ruggedly Handsome: men, younger, personality, personal - Relationships
  169. Intention vs Effects: how to, married, girl, love - Relationships
  170. Fetishes: When are they a turn on or a turn off?: women, love - Relationships
  171. So there's this cute girl at work...: how to, married, women - Relationships
  172. What is the Male Equivalent of Getting Engaged/Married?: wife, women, love - Relationships
  173. Explain this to me?: date, movies, girlfriend, women - Relationships
  174. Are You Flaky?: how to, women, young, mature - Relationships
  175. should i give up?: dating, women, love, husband - Relationships
  176. Incredibly hard situation: girlfriend, marriage, woman, love - Relationships
  177. Should we Place our Plans on Hold?: date, girlfriend, married - Relationships
  178. domestic violence: wife, father-in-law, how to, marriage - Relationships
  179. Affraid of being with one person vs hurting them: date, girlfriend, married - Relationships
  180. What are things that people do to annoy you socially and verbally?: movies, how to - Relationships
  181. Women what are of the biggest turnoffs you find in a man? (Poll): love, friends - Relationships
  182. Not missing someone at all.: wife, married, man, love - Relationships
  183. Commitment, after how many dates?: dating, boyfriend, girlfriend, guy - Relationships
  184. I'm not BIG enough. Not Big in what you think...: dating, Christian - Relationships
  185. what would you do if your housekeeper hit on you?: wife, married - Relationships
  186. Why do Men Like to Do this?: wives, boyfriend, girlfriends - Relationships
  187. When your friend won't do emails and you don't want to talk - need advice: how to, guys - Relationships
  188. Strange email I received: dating, woman, cheating, advice - Relationships
  189. Kind of gave up dating in San Jose!!!: Christian, married, women - Relationships
  190. What's happened to chance encounters?: dating, movies, how to, girls - Relationships
  191. Is an apology worth much/anything if you have to tell someone they owe you an apology?: how to, love - Relationships
  192. Why does it always have to be ME?: husband, family, calling - Relationships
  193. Am I the only one that finds this incredibly sexy?: girls, single - Relationships
  194. Do you think ugly people have no right to want beautiful people?: movies, boyfriend - Relationships
  195. Poll for Tall and Short Men: dating, how to, women, attractive - Relationships
  196. Is it na´ve to be satisfied with the simple life?: love, single - Relationships
  197. is this an acceptable answer?: love, younger, pregnant, couples - Relationships
  198. Is this 'True'--Southern Men/Stereotypical Men?: dating, how to, marry, women - Relationships
  199. What's the youngest a person should get engaged?: wife, marriage, love - Relationships
  200. house guest horrors: guys - Relationships