View Full Version: Relationships Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238

1. Why is there no category for family discussions?: romantic, relations - Relationships
  2. Why do men not feel weird hanging out with his gf and her friends all the time?: wife, boyfriend - Relationships
  3. Need wheels to get a date?: woman, older, conversation, like - Relationships
  4. Which things you find attractive in a partner do you think are hardwired, which are cultural, which are experience-based: how to, women - Relationships
  5. Dancing nasty on the dance floor...are we still just friends>: men, love - Relationships
  6. Haha she does like me and she's my girl now: girls, relations - Relationships
  7. Oldie but Goody - The slow motion club scene. - Relationships
  8. Divorce law: marriage, women, single, college - Relationships
  9. Are Black African Women Attracted (or unattracted) to African American Men?: dating, family - Relationships
  10. Take this at face value?: women, love, attracted, younger - Relationships
  11. The mother of a woman I went out with once is having surgery today - what should I do?: love, call - Relationships
  12. I don't know if she loves me or not!!!!!: date, girlfriend, marriage - Relationships
  13. How do you become better at...: dating, women, attracted, straight - Relationships
  14. Does this girl like me with signs?: love, casual, different - Relationships
  15. Need help getting over the end of a hot and cold relationship: dating, wife - Relationships
  16. I don't fear rejection, just fear of other people finding out. Is this normal?: dating, women - Relationships
  17. What do you want to eat?: boyfriend, women, friend, conversation - Relationships
  18. What happens when the girl whose butt you grabbed recently spontaneously shows up only to find another girl in your bed?: single, advice - Relationships
  19. Going to Strip Clubs: movies, women, dance, sexy - Relationships
  20. How far do you go? (To attract others?) HOw to trick people into thinking you are good looking.: women, older - Relationships
  21. How does a (62) nonworking drunk with DV and DUI and susp license always have women?: love, attracted - Relationships
  22. This is not how to start a conversation.: Asian, guy, love - Relationships
  23. What is the (non-sexual) treat you give your signifificant other?: wife, how to - Relationships
  24. How would you react to hearing about someone cheating?: wife, marriage, man - Relationships
  25. Something Wrong?: movies, male, family, friends - Relationships
  26. Women in denial???: date, single, attracted, younger - Relationships
  27. Relationship with a nice guy in his forties working for Minimum Wage: how to, married - Relationships
  28. She wanted to cuddle but got cold feet?: date, long distance, marry - Relationships
  29. Worst Relationship Ever: dating, boyfriend, marry, women - Relationships
  30. If you share finances with a signficant other, how much can they spend on their own?: wife, marriage - Relationships
  31. The end of a date and saying goodbye: dating, lesbian, women - Relationships
  32. What constitutes a date: dates, movies, woman, engagement - Relationships
  33. Do you ever walk past the people in public after seeing their profile online? lol: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  34. For the guys who hate marriage, this is for you: boyfriend, woman - Relationships
  35. Dating and being painfully shy: women, love, therapy, young - Relationships
  36. My wife says she doesn't love me as a man anymore: how to, marriage - Relationships
  37. Has Craiglist or Anoymous Hook-up Sites worked for you?: dating, women - Relationships
  38. More Racism: dating, girlfriend, girl, family - Relationships
  39. Where Does Your Loyalty Lie: man, cheating, call, divorced - Relationships
  40. Is it justified to want a partner with the same sexual experience as yourself?: dating, male - Relationships
  41. Do you have an obligation to look your best for your partner?: dating, wife - Relationships
  42. Meeting an older woman today, she just wants to be friends?: dates, sex - Relationships
  43. what's a uality person?: date, long-term, how to, married - Relationships
  44. Am I just a bootycall ?: dates, wife, boyfriend - Relationships
  45. why is it that every time I travel out of state I see MANY beautiful women at the airport...: married, attracted - Relationships
  46. What is yours game at gym?: women, kiss, attraction, neighbor - Relationships
  47. Sex With My Ex: girlfriend, women, attracted, call - Relationships
  48. Friday morning wisdom: girlfriends, women, single, 2013 - Relationships
  49. Can a guy date a woman who has her own place, but he still lives at home?: dating, women - Relationships
  50. working up the guts for break up?: dating, boyfriend, man - Relationships
  51. Is your SO/spouse, your best friend?: wife, girlfriends, married - Relationships
  52. Oculolinctus: lover, kissing, 2013, sexy - Relationships
  53. Does complaining about no success mean I'm acting entitled ?: women, love - Relationships
  54. Where does one find women who like nerdy girly men ?: single, attractive - Relationships
  55. Sleeping with prostitutes or lying to sleep with people, which is worse?: date, wife - Relationships
  56. 'She's beautiful but I'm not attracted to her'?: lesbians, women, single - Relationships
  57. First times: date, woman, kiss, sex - Relationships
  58. Is separation while going to school?: marriage, women, husband - Relationships
  59. Save lives, but still can't get a date: dating, women, love - Relationships
  60. What is your 2nd marriage like?: dating, wife, love, husband - Relationships
  61. to Scorpios: About Libra: dating, Christian, long-term, how to - Relationships
  62. Guys, would you date a woman who...: college, call, reasons - Relationships
  63. I complimented 3 different ladies in one day, 3 different body parts, no complaints!!!: dating, how to - Relationships
  64. Ladies: How much muscles do you like a man to have?: women, family - Relationships
  65. Nigella Lawson's husband grabs her by the throat in public: how to, guys - Relationships
  66. Two to three times a week....: date, married, woman, call - Relationships
  67. Do I owe this girl an explanation?: dates, kissing, call - Relationships
  68. Enough of a Red Flag?: date, wife, marriage, men - Relationships
  69. My ex trying to make me feel bad. Help with this situation: dating, women - Relationships
  70. Opinions wanted on what you ladies think of my thoughts of a 'fun' date:: dates, women - Relationships
  71. how would you to this?...: wife, boyfriends, lesbians, married - Relationships
  72. I met this guy online I need advice: guys, friends, cities - Relationships
  73. Is your ex husband or wife dead to you ?: marriage, man - Relationships
  74. I told a lie about being abused after getting cheated on: how to, women - Relationships
  75. Men, would you think less of a girl is she doesn't pump her own gas?: boyfriend, how to - Relationships
  76. The kids, the kids...: dating, wife, how to, women - Relationships
  77. Common interests (or lack thereof) with partner---why such a big deal?: dating, wife - Relationships
  78. The Birds And The Bees of Dating and Relationships.: women, attractive, different
  79. Online MatchMaking Recommendations: dating, 2013, looking, different - Relationships
  80. 2 months since Bf of 8 yrs ended our relationship: date, how to, married - Relationships
  81. have never had sex without a condom before- is it different?: Japanese, difference - Relationships
  82. Controlling parents making my fiance choose them over our family... Help!: wife, boyfriend - Relationships
  83. Reaching out to someone from the past...: date, women, friend - Relationships
  84. My Friend Is having an Issue: girls, advice, conversations, interested - Relationships
  85. Men, how would you react if a woman said this to you?: therapy, sex - Relationships
  86. Straight men, and dating Bisexual women: married, lover, cheating, casual - Relationships
  87. s on the friendzone concept: dating, boyfriend, Asian, marrying - Relationships
  88. He's on a dating website!: how to, woman, sex, advice - Relationships
  89. Why do my friends try to set me up?: boyfriend, girlfriend, how to - Relationships
  90. Being too good for someone.: date, married, women, attracted - Relationships
  91. Men Bragging about cheating on Wives: married, women, love, husband - Relationships
  92. When is it over? Do you know for certain? How long do you to avoid hurt feelings?: wife, marriage - Relationships
  93. Is this another challenge for men when replying to women online???: date, love - Relationships
  94. Using people to get someone jealous: dating, boyfriend, marry, women - Relationships
  95. Was this inevitable?: dating, marry, men, love - Relationships
  96. Husband is trying...but I just don't feel it more: how to, marriage - Relationships
  97. How do i answer this??: girl, love, attracted, attractive - Relationships
  98. Women want confident men: dating, attractive, ugly, friend - Relationships
  99. Men - What Motivates You to Approach a Woman?: how to, women, attracted - Relationships
  100. Women attracted to men who are mean to them???: how to, younger, attractive - Relationships
  101. Discuss with my husband to have a child or not. He rejects.: girlfriend, married - Relationships
  102. My Apology To Everyone...: dating, women, love, children - Relationships
  103. Has been in a mostly for sex relationship that turned into a romantic relationship?: emotionally, experiences - Relationships
  104. I wish I had never attempted to pursue women: dating, love, percentage - Relationships
  105. to play catch-up if I never dated in high school or college?: dating, Christian - Relationships
  106. girl doesn't trust me for reason: dating, Christian, boyfriend - Relationships
  107. What standards should an ugly, socially awkward virgin have?: dating, how to, married - Relationships
  108. Men are supposedly more shallow about looks, but ...: dating, women, love - Relationships
  109. would like to meet a girl that has money and can afford to travel........: dating, married - Relationships
  110. Boyfriend still had online dating profile...??: boyfriends, girlfriend, married, women - Relationships
  111. Mature relationship heading towards downfall!!!: dating, boyfriend, woman, love - Relationships
  112. The friend: dating, girls, love, single - Relationships
  113. Best Friends but it's hard for me: date, movies, girlfriend - Relationships
  114. Is it exist way to get women stand up?: how to, dance, sex - Relationships
  115. Have you ever felt like someone settled for you?: dating, woman, love - Relationships
  116. No luck on POF :(: dating, Christian, women, single - Relationships
  117. Dealbreaker - cleanlieness?: dates, wife, boyfriend, how to - Relationships
  118. the future of a cross cultural relationship: wives, girlfriends, married - Relationships
  119. Harassers: Your mother may find out!: married, women, single - Relationships
  120. How true is this: You don't know what you have till it's gone: date, man - Relationships
  121. Should I give up my career for him??: dating, boyfriend, guy - Relationships
  122. May/December Relationships - Is there such a thing as TOO much of an age difference?: dating, married
  123. how to interpret text from wife to ex: marriage, husband, children - Relationships
  124. Weird date behavior: what do you make of it?: dating, movies, women - Relationships
  125. Advice on Married Co-Worker: marriage, woman, family, casual - Relationships
  126. Completele irrational, but I can't help it: girlfriend, how to, female - Relationships
  127. Guys, what would you think of a 22 year old virgin?: dating, woman - Relationships
  128. I need advice on how to spot a cheater.: dating, boyfriend, girlfriend - Relationships
  129. Can you date a girl you are somewhat attracted to?: girls, love - Relationships
  130. Have you ever known a man...: wife, married, women, love - Relationships
  131. Do men talk about women as much as women talk about men?: dating, wife - Relationships
  132. Out of all minority women, Asian women are the most willing to date outside of their race: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  133. Romance awaits you.: wife, men, relations, like - Relationships
  134. for Muslims: marriage, women, single, husband - Relationships
  135. For who don't want the 'piece of paper': how to, marriage, single - Relationships
  136. Things you wish you knew when you were younger. Relationship and life advice for the young people.: marriage, woman - Relationships
  137. She doesn't want kids, I do....: long-term, women, younger, family - Relationships
  138. Men not wanting to have sex with their wives?: marriages, women, lover - Relationships
  139. Is this considered an interracial couple: non-black, girlfriend, woman, children - Relationships
  140. my belief why dating sites don't work.: Christian, marrying, women - Relationships
  141. Looking for blondes - are actually all man nazists?: women, husband, family - Relationships
  142. You men just don't understand.: women, vs, problems, feelings - Relationships
  143. Need help figuring out this female behavior: girls, college, Latin - Relationships
  144. A laugh to cheer you up: girls, wedding, Facebook, interest - Relationships
  145. Taking a last name. (This is serious.) Mr. Colon: marry, girl, kid - Relationships
  146. How important is it to find someone that likes to do the same things you do?: dating, girl - Relationships
  147. Reading women's body language. Wow, an internet advice article that doesn't suck.: dating, love - Relationships
  148. for you girls out there: women, advice, friends, mature - Relationships
  149. Stay or Go? Need more from this Relationship...: dating, long distance, marriage - Relationships
  150. Too harsh?: dating, wife, married, woman - Relationships
  151. Women - difference between hot and cute in a guy?: older, sexy - Relationships
  152. Letting someone down gently: dating, friends, couple, friendship - Relationships
  153. Are women less likely to date a man with a child then one without?: dating, marriages - Relationships
  154. Ending things with a mind game playing liar: dating, girls, calling - Relationships
  155. Where to meet the opposite gender?: women, lover, single, husband - Relationships
  156. Are there guys who have their life in order but don't get women?: dating, girlfriends - Relationships
  157. Do men ever get baby fever, like women do?: wife, boyfriend, married - Relationships
  158. The fine line between being a prick & a nice guy.: women, love - Relationships
  159. How can a good guy can be bad enough: women, single - Relationships
  160. You women are right, I look at women the wrong way.: dating, therapy - Relationships
  161. My Girlfriend isn't interested in sex more.: married, woman, love - Relationships
  162. How long to stay single after a very long relationship ends?: dating, boyfriend - Relationships
  163. How to determine A, B and C league?: girls, attractive, personality - Relationships
  164. A very common theme on the internet: dating, girlfriend, women - Relationships
  165. I think it's so funny when women on the internet say ...: dating, long-term - Relationships
  166. How come love comes so easily for people?: dating, wife, girlfriends - Relationships
  167. Good/Bad kissing experiences: dating, how to, woman, college - Relationships
  168. Where can I see examples of the art of in real life?: women, partner - Relationships
  169. I don't really like sex... is it weird??: boyfriend, women, cancer - Relationships
  170. Met With My Ex For Coffee & This Is What Happend !: girlfriend, how to - Relationships
  171. i messed up big time.. what do i do?: dating, boyfriend, married - Relationships
  172. How do relationships work??: dating, wife, boyfriend, how to
  173. I can't seem to get through the sex stage with gf: movies, girlfriend - Relationships
  174. Guys: What is the number one complaint you have about available single women: weight, looks, kids, finances, materialism: dating, wife - Relationships
  175. roommate dilemma: dates, wife, how to, marriage - Relationships
  176. Advice..: dating, women, cheating, friends - Relationships
  177. Taking offense for not getting compliments or enough: wives, boyfriend, girlfriends - Relationships
  178. Does purposly live apart from their SO?: dating, boyfriend, marry - Relationships
  179. When you find out a guy has slept with a prostitute in the past..: young, partner - Relationships
  180. My boyfriend said he never really loved me: married, woman, cheated - Relationships
  181. How Do People Afford Being Divorced?: wife, marriage, women, love - Relationships
  182. Has my luck changed?: dating, married, girl, couple - Relationships
  183. Sex and the City and relationships: dating, movies, women, love
  184. At a loss Thoughts?: dating, wife, movies, boyfriend - Relationships
  185. Do you think buy into the 'friend zone' idea?: dating, women, lover - Relationships
  186. Why do women say the following things on dating websites?: boyfriends, girlfriend - Relationships
  187. Do guys like to flirt just for an ego boost?: date, married - Relationships
  188. Lying while not committed about sex: dating, women, attractive, partner - Relationships
  189. Men don't grow up until age 43, study says: wife, girlfriends, women - Relationships
  190. Should men befriend women and get to know them before asking them out?: dating, how to - Relationships
  191. Your biggest regret in your relationship?: wife, married, women, love - Relationships
  192. Would you forgive a two-timer?: dating, boyfriend, girl, mistress - Relationships
  193. Out-Of-The-Box First Date Ideas: dates, women, attractive, college - Relationships
  194. Why are Females attracted to Taken Men?: dating, married, women - Relationships
  195. Do you exchange Birthday/Anniversary/V-day/Holiday gifts with your SO?: date, movies - Relationships
  196. What's Dating Like When You're Over 40?: married, women, love, single - Relationships
  197. Done with online dating..: long distance, women, lover, young - Relationships
  198. The Brad Pitt Experiment for understanding what women say: dating, love - Relationships
  199. Is he interested or insincere? How to proceed?: friends, surprise, like - Relationships
  200. Should you share your sexual past and medical history with your partner? - Relationships