View Full Version: Non-Romantic Relationships Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

1. News, Woman, 22, lifts BMW off dad and saves his life.: father, money - Non-Romantic Relationships
  2. how do I compliment to my friend's mom without sounding like an idiot?: friendship - Non-Romantic Relationships
  3. friction between male socially active atheists and Muslims between the ages of 20 and 30.: female, friendship - Non-Romantic Relationships
  4. Older sister & younger sister troubles?: jealous, siblings, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  5. The Weirdest Dream of the EX: girlfriend, boyfriend, member, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  6. Are your parents hipper than you?: girlfriend, father, talks, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  7. Who's packing your parachute? - Non-Romantic Relationships
  8. patching things up with a friend: jealous, boyfriend, member, aging - Non-Romantic Relationships
  9. How Much of a Liar Are You?: presents, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  10. How much do you identify with a group or derive your identity from that group?: wife, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  11. Know it all family and friends: person, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  12. A good match and fit!: person, house, couples - Non-Romantic Relationships
  13. territorial friend/co-worker: jealous, female, male, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  14. Nervous co-workers: wife, female, male, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  15. Have humans become disconnected from one another?: wife, guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  16. Random thoughts.....: wife, father, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  17. For Real or What???: husband, wives - Non-Romantic Relationships
  18. Do I address the situation with my family?: jealous, wife, girlfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  19. Can someone relate to marriage/friendship issue?: jealous, boyfriend, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  20. Breaking ties with loved ones that constantly bring stress into your life?: father, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  21. What kind of relationship do you have with your in-laws?: wife, spouse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  22. Is society too long term goal oriented in terms of socialization?: boyfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  23. now its been proven women are smarter than men, but who could explain how they dress?: female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  24. My Relationship With My Parents: father, guilty, children, sister - Non-Romantic Relationships
  25. So I become closer friends with guys and hang out over the summer: feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  26. Need advice about living situation: brother, relatives, house, acquaintance - Non-Romantic Relationships
  27. Tell me about your family reunion: boyfriend, spouse, father, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  28. Should I bring this up with my roommate?: member, affection, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  29. Why do I do this?: conversation, insecure, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  30. Do you remain neutral?: father, person, member, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  31. Do you have a boring friend that is nonetheless part of your group?: person, personality - Non-Romantic Relationships
  32. would you take this txt msg the wrong way if someone said this to you?: person, messages - Non-Romantic Relationships
  33. Options besides Meetup??: person, children, adults, senior - Non-Romantic Relationships
  34. Good people getting better and bad people getting worse?: talks, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  35. Home made cards to go with a present.....: person, money, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  36. Do you need closure in a friendship that ends?: person, member, wedding - Non-Romantic Relationships
  37. Problem with Mother.... she doesnt want to talk: wife, father, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  38. Dealing with negative family members: siblings, person, children, wedding - Non-Romantic Relationships
  39. Host a Netflix marathon: girls, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  40. Family out of town...: wife, husband, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  41. got good closure stories?: person, member, friendship - Non-Romantic Relationships
  42. Married Neighbor Stares EVERYTIME He Sees Me: wife, female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  43. Whats the point of being nice?: guilty, person, member, attractive - Non-Romantic Relationships
  44. This is what I did with a street kid recently: girlfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  45. What's the best way to approach a roommate about issues that arise?: girlfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  46. What's with women not liking being called ma'am ?: father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  47. Have you ever convinced who disliked you to like you?: spouse, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  48. Offended Fat Coworker: person, member, workplace, aging - Non-Romantic Relationships
  49. How to deal with family member that likes to gloat about others?: person, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  50. My best friend for years broke off our friendship via email!: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  51. Warning - more Facebook stuff - incoming friend requests: person, member, attractive - Non-Romantic Relationships
  52. Taking it uot; - (geographically) - and its effect: father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  53. 10 year reunions: wife, spouse, member, adults - Non-Romantic Relationships
  54. Bizarre CoWorker Rivalry: jealous, father, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  55. Do you ever visit old workplaces?: person, college, neighborhood, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  56. I've lost a good friend, and I'm not sure I can get her back...: boyfriend, female - Non-Romantic Relationships
  57. Is my freinds roommate a sociopath or worse?: person, house, abuse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  58. Facebook Friending....: jealous, person, member, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  59. Dealing With Workplace Bullies (for Ticatica): husband, person, conversation, abuse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  60. Are you trying to avoid in public (old friend or relative or coworkers)?: wife, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  61. Did you ever have to end a friendship because you disagreed with the person's morals & values?: girlfriend, boyfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  62. Roommate issue - Am I being unreasonable?: person, house, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  63. How many women out there are intellectuals?: guilty, quotes, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  64. what's the meanest thing ever done to someone you hate?: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  65. I have to tell him: girlfriend, father, female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  66. Relatives who BRAG! What to do?: jealous, talks, member, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  67. Roommate keeping me up with his snoring: wife, boyfriend, presents - Non-Romantic Relationships
  68. I said--'I never wanted children . He looked at me as if I were an allien!!: wife, female - Non-Romantic Relationships
  69. Do you call people to task for being extremely cold and unfriendly?: person, college - Non-Romantic Relationships
  70. Why do friends hurt other friends?: talks, person, narcissistic, personality - Non-Romantic Relationships
  71. who is almost completely alone: person, girls, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  72. Jealous of the EX?: girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, female - Non-Romantic Relationships
  73. EX and Best Friend Friends: girlfriend, boyfriend, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  74. Single mother invited to a bonfire. Is this a date?: male, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  75. i think i don't love my mother?: father, talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  76. I know this sounds shallow, but what's it like having a doctor as a parent(s) or being married to one?: wife, spouse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  77. Am I Wrong for Feeling This Way?: wife, spouse, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  78. Relative keeps asking why we don't come by more often: siblings, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  79. kiss the XXX of relatives who have money who may leave you in their will?: wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  80. Patience, ... Facebook again, re. friends: person, sister, Christmas - Non-Romantic Relationships
  81. Mother dearest..: children, retired, money - Non-Romantic Relationships
  82. Former abuser at the same wedding: father, husband, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  83. Wicked Stepmother keeping us from our dad,What to do>: wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  84. Talk it out or use the passive aggressive approach to conflict?: wife, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  85. Trip versus savings (warning: *long*): guilty, person, member, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  86. Women : Most good looking guy you have ever seen?: wife, college - Non-Romantic Relationships
  87. 'Choosing' your friends: person, member, brother, socializing - Non-Romantic Relationships
  88. Does a one time thing always ruin a friendship?: jealous, person, college - Non-Romantic Relationships
  89. Have you ever had a friend you might be gay?: females, males - Non-Romantic Relationships
  90. What to do about weird college student?: talks, person, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  91. Plastic Surgery: member, relatives, grandma, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  92. My Girlfriends Parents Are Asking for Handouts and Giving Her a Guilt Trip: father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  93. The divide between with kids and without: husband, presents, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  94. Passive vs Non-Passive friends. No communication and feeling sad about it. What to do?: jealous, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  95. How much does your extended family know about your job/career?: wife, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  96. Do you think this is a nosy neighbor?: person, gossip, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  97. Facebook again - friend count?: person, reunion, relatives, cousins - Non-Romantic Relationships
  98. Weight Loss?: talks, person, acquaintance, appropriate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  99. How much alone time do you need?: person, holiday, roommate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  100. What does this imply when a person says this....: female, male, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  101. Should I Confront My Father or Keep Taking the High Road?: girlfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  102. Frenemies that want to be friends: person, member, narcissistic, attractive - Non-Romantic Relationships
  103. Family ties at a distance: wife, father, husband, siblings - Non-Romantic Relationships
  104. My neighbor comes and goes at all hours of the day...what's going on?: father, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  105. Challenge Mom's statements or just let it be???: wife, guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  106. Do you really enjoy talking to your relatives on holidays?: wife, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  107. Mother in law arrives and has not GONE: wife, boyfriend, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  108. Friend who constantly lies. Suggestions?: person, member, present, friendship - Non-Romantic Relationships
  109. Wife's Adult Son- No Motivation: drifting, brother, house, money - Non-Romantic Relationships
  110. Need advice-How to throw out a sister with cancer: girlfriend, father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  111. Is it considered cool to be uptight/act offended?: person, issues, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  112. Teenage girls giggling at you: attractive, appropriate - Non-Romantic Relationships
  113. How can I tell people I don't have other friends?: person, introvert - Non-Romantic Relationships
  114. Making new friends with adult males: wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, husbands - Non-Romantic Relationships
  115. Can watching of comedy help me out?: socializing, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  116. in a society where we hardly touch each other due to tech gadget, hugs have know benefits: wife, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  117. What do you think of this?: boyfriend, guilty, person, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  118. Sister is born again and won't Shut the - up!: wife, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  119. of you that do not defriend on FB, why ?: boyfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  120. New and Need Help/Advice: Friendship Ruined Because of Misunderstanding With Money: father, female - Non-Romantic Relationships
  121. How many women care about what their friends think: jealous, wife, girlfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  122. What do I do now? What's the next step?: talks, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  123. Tell us about yourself with the Top 10 things you'll never hear come out of my mouth: father, gossip - Non-Romantic Relationships
  124. Be careful who you marry: wife, father, husband, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  125. Women showering each other with comments relating to physical appearance: jealous, wife - Non-Romantic Relationships
  126. I'm the smart one around and you're irrelevant and insignificant!: wife, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  127. Can you believe this? (Facebook): talks, person, conversation, mother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  128. Have you visited your CLOSE FRIENDS workplaces?: person, college, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  129. Should I be upset my dad died?: father, person, brother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  130. Not sure what to do with my brother: wife, girlfriend, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  131. How much can you tell about a person chatting with them online?: wife, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  132. rarely if ever talk to their adult brothers and sisters?: wife, boyfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  133. how can you get your in - law to behave better in public?: member, adults - Non-Romantic Relationships
  134. What level do you define as attractive?: girlfriend, present, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  135. What are you pickier on: looks or personality?: attractive, girls, feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  136. Do women really do expect men to pay?: girlfriend, female, male - Non-Romantic Relationships
  137. Why do people generally stereotype Southern women as docile and submissive: person, personality - Non-Romantic Relationships
  138. Do you think most people have their minds made up most of the time?: feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  139. Goodwill in relationships...: person, present, personality, socialize - Non-Romantic Relationships
  140. why are men down? 3 factors that are destroying man: father, males, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  141. Do You Have Someone In Your Life, That Always To Want To Take Offence?: talks, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  142. I feel so down and hopeless when people are being suspicious of me: husband, females - Non-Romantic Relationships
  143. Are men funnier than women?: female, males, member, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  144. Older relative obsessed with his childhood and high school years...: girlfriend, boyfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  145. Ethical Dilemma: Lie to help a friend who escaped a cult?: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  146. Friends with kids- do people not get babysitters anymore?: siblings, guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  147. Worried about my 14 yr old brother. How to talk to him?: father, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  148. Is it a Bad Thing to Be Considered a Yuppie: jealous, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  149. Somebody talk sense into me before I make a fool of myself: wife, spouse - Non-Romantic Relationships
  150. Do you think that making friends or being social is a waste of time?: husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  151. Super long rant about sister's behavior during mom's chemo: father, husband, talks - Non-Romantic Relationships
  152. Do you think things are going to get better??: girlfriend, males - Non-Romantic Relationships
  153. Should I keep my surgery a secret from my parents?: wife, father - Non-Romantic Relationships
  154. Friends who only contact you on the weekend?: person, member, conversation - Non-Romantic Relationships
  155. Do people never grow up???: girlfriend, children, roommate, adults - Non-Romantic Relationships
  156. Have you ever felt embarrassed by of your friends?: girlfriend, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  157. Make Haste, Not Waste...: wife, boyfriend, father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  158. Out of the Past....: talks, person, deleted, house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  159. Social sites affect my process: person, member, children, retired - Non-Romantic Relationships
  160. Clingy friend....: wife, husband, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  161. Is it me or them?: wife, husband, person, wedding - Non-Romantic Relationships
  162. Does think this is rude ?: house - Non-Romantic Relationships
  163. Parents guilt tripping me about moving: person, college, socialize, money - Non-Romantic Relationships
  164. How can I best handle this?: person, member, brother, relatives - Non-Romantic Relationships
  165. Do your friends help you find a job?: husband, person, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  166. Excessive emailing and projection...friends or guinea pig?: guilty, person, dysfunctional - Non-Romantic Relationships
  167. Cell phones and always being available: husband, person, sister, acquaintance - Non-Romantic Relationships
  168. The ubiquity of alcohol: girlfriend, person, relatives, socializing - Non-Romantic Relationships
  169. Do you chat with people at the grocery store?: person, conversation, business - Non-Romantic Relationships
  170. Is it wrong of me?: boyfriend, person, issues, mother - Non-Romantic Relationships
  171. Need advice with my best friend/ room mate.: wife, person, present - Non-Romantic Relationships
  172. Serial emailers - STOP THE MADNESS!: girlfriend, person, member, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  173. Why are teens disrespectful towards elders now a days?: children, adults, girls - Non-Romantic Relationships
  174. The division between marrieds and singles ... on Facebook: person, member, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  175. Let's be friends...: female, male, person, attractive - Non-Romantic Relationships
  176. Am I being unreasonable about my addiction?: wife, husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  177. Is it popular to say you were unpopular in high school?: girlfriend, boyfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  178. rich sister...poor sister....family income inequity...: husband, siblings, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  179. For who got reunited with old best friends after a long time?: person, college - Non-Romantic Relationships
  180. Odd friend: person, divorced, money, toxic - Non-Romantic Relationships
  181. Absurd things people get offended over: person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  182. Co-worker sneezes REALLY loud: father, husband, person, sneezing - Non-Romantic Relationships
  183. Who are your most extreme friends?: father, person, sister, relatives - Non-Romantic Relationships
  184. Ever kicked a friend or relative out of your home?: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  185. My BEST FRIEND has become a workaholic!: father, person, children - Non-Romantic Relationships
  186. People that air the dirty Laundry on facebook?: boyfriend, husband, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  187. Could you find yourself suing a friend?: person, house, issues - Non-Romantic Relationships
  188. I HATE Passive-Aggressive People!: person, member, dynamics, relatives - Non-Romantic Relationships
  189. Relative with a powerful personality won't talk to me at family events: jealous, wife - Non-Romantic Relationships
  190. 2 months of classes left - want to be as sociable as: member, attractive - Non-Romantic Relationships
  191. Being shunned by your dyfunctional family? You must be the normal one!: wife, girlfriend - Non-Romantic Relationships
  192. I don't know.: father, males, person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships
  193. Fragile relationship with brother and money problems?: wife, father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  194. Why have people cut you out of their lives?: girlfriend, guilty, person - Non-Romantic Relationships
  195. Should I give my best friend one more chance?: girlfriend, guilty, gossip - Non-Romantic Relationships
  196. Women asking for a guys phone number.: feel - Non-Romantic Relationships
  197. Holidays at my Aunt's House involve too much time looking at our watches!: father, husband - Non-Romantic Relationships
  198. Brotherhoods: romance - Non-Romantic Relationships
  199. Is culture like a hermit crab's shell? - Non-Romantic Relationships
  200. delete: person, member - Non-Romantic Relationships