View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. Need help with foundation?: product, tone, drugstore, rosacea - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Iris Apfel: fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  3. Nike Shox or Reax: color, mens, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  4. Nine West shoes - true to size?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  5. Fabric Theory pants/virgin wool more likely to wear out fast?: washing, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  6. Glamorous personalities: look, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  7. Best non-comedogenic facial moisturizer with SPF?: light, scent, beauty, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  8. shoes of prey: women - Fashion and Beauty
  9. Dad designs costumes for his daughter: looks, thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  10. Black head pimple on my cheek....: product, peroxide, acid, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  11. Intelligent Tights..: mens, look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  12. Material for an underwater costume: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  13. News, Woman who provided deadly butt-enhancement injections gets 10 years in prison.: male, American - Fashion and Beauty
  14. Why do men where shoes that are too big?: cut, head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  15. Hair help: cut, product, flyaways, head - Fashion and Beauty
  16. Would have this done? Python gives neck massages at German salon.: medium, hairdresser - Fashion and Beauty
  17. How long to Womens clothes last?: stylist, fashion, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  18. Polo shirt but of woven fabric?: head, tone, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  19. UPF 50+ Hats verses UV protection hats: damage, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Extreme haircut- A Real Hatchet Job: cut, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Dip Gel Manicure & Tender Sore Nails: damage, look, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  22. What to do with old 10k and 14k earrings?: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  23. Tattoo's look stupid, why are so many people getting them now?: lighten, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  24. Do you enjoy fancy dress?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  25. The Biggest Fashion Dilemma you have had to face?: buy, older - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Is RODAN + FIELDS really that good? Or is it all MLM hype?: product, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Outlet Stores with Different Merchandise: medium, fashion, brands, full - Fashion and Beauty
  28. Brow Life - Dallas area Plastic Surgeons: reviews, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  29. What would you say is the best of all desinger bags?: head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  30. Are there scuff-proof men's dress shoes?: colored, product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Looking for clothing Manufacturer - Fashion and Beauty
  32. Where do you like to buy all for nails care?: color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  33. summer pants: product, Walmart, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  34. Is it necessary for a man to use a Face Cleansing Brush?: product, cleanser - Fashion and Beauty
  35. Best hair removal cream: legs, wax, laser hair removal, roots - Fashion and Beauty
  36. Nair hair removal cream: legs, product, wax, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  37. Wearing pool shoes for everyday?: look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  38. Lingerie Bag for Wash That doesn't Create LINT: product, medium, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Where to buy needlepoint belts?: guys, product, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  40. How to change razor head on BIC Soleil?: product, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Bebe: looks, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  42. Can id shoes?: look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  43. have their tattoos removed as you matured?: thin, long, older - Fashion and Beauty
  44. where are websites for XL petite ladies?: shoulders, afford, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  45. Earrings: buy, thin, women, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  46. Why do my fingernails hurt after I take off my polish?: ingredients, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  47. Funny Video on Bikini Waxing...: brown - Fashion and Beauty
  48. The Styles in Magazine Pics are Usually UGLY!!!: girl, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  49. A Body Positive World for Men: guys, fashion, male, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  50. Making Bigger Shoes Fit Better: reviews, gel, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Rebecca Clark said All Of My Piercings Made Me Love My Body More, So Stop Asking If I Regret Them.: medium, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  52. What's the name of this blonde model?: head, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  53. Eye Patch or Eye Covering: product, eyebrow, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  54. Looking for light jacket with deep inside pockets: medium, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Dia or Stich: clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  56. Massage tipping - Fashion and Beauty
  57. Ivanka imports: buy, American, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  58. Clothes for average waist/bigger hips? - Fashion and Beauty
  59. Fashion from nature and art: beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  60. What are the important considerations before choosing a homecoming dress?: fashion, full - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Where do women in late 20s shop who are Indie?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  62. Best eyelash curler?: cut, brands, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  63. Cleaning/shining tips non leather boots?: look, attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  64. Is a size 8 shoe small for a guy?: guys, male, European - Fashion and Beauty
  65. What's with Wifebeaters?: guys, tone, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  66. Exotic leather: mens, brands, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  67. Business casual for women?: cut, girl, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  68. is it just me, or are khkai pants really ugly?: cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  69. Old fashion adverts.: look, professional, thin, older - Fashion and Beauty
  70. Tipping for a Microdermabrasian: salon, light, damage, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  71. different facial ideas...: toner, lotion, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  72. sneakers w/o socks: smell, pedicure, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  73. How would you describe this style?: stylist, fashion, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  74. Women, what would make dept stores better when it comes to clothes?: cut, product - Fashion and Beauty
  75. Have you ever seen someone wear something then be tempted to buy it afterwards?: head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  76. When would you say your looks peaked?: light, look, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  77. How can I get a red/reddish/reddish brown tan?: color, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  78. If ironing is bad for clothes, then how do you get the wrinkle out of shirts?: light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  79. Would a dermaroller make an old hand scar go away?: color, legs - Fashion and Beauty
  80. Light color or deep color clothes you'll choose in Summer?: tone, red - Fashion and Beauty
  81. Long Haired Men: cut, guys, light, balding - Fashion and Beauty
  82. Women that like make-up: would you take this challenge?: moisturizer, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  83. What do you call this type of sweater?: color, fashion, comparable - Fashion and Beauty
  84. Long, thick beards. Am I the only woman who doesn't like them?: guys, male - Fashion and Beauty
  85. 90's hair fashion: girl, sticks, beauty, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  86. Why don't men's casual clothes come in more colors?: color, guys, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  87. What colors do you wear on specific holidays?: color, red, pulling - Fashion and Beauty
  88. Why isn't there guys that look like him?: haircut, hairdresser, buzz cut - Fashion and Beauty
  89. What is your least favorite article of clothing?: legs, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Avon's Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil: legs, reviews, product - Fashion and Beauty
  91. Whats the point of underwear for guys: washing, look, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  92. How can I choose a suitable nails color in my wedding?: salon, red - Fashion and Beauty
  93. athletic shoes with best traction on wet floor: resistant, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  94. Do you think there is truth to the stereotype that models are all looks no brains?: girls, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  95. Tired of t-shirts: color, light, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  96. Incredibly beautiful neighbor prances around like a proud peacock: fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  97. I Hate Under Armour: brands, looks, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  98. Poll - Favorite PVH clothing brand: product, fashion, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  99. Is the Nautica brand still relevant today?: light, brands, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  100. Favorite Swim Suit for the over 45 croud?: cut, product, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  101. I’m sorry, the hot new swimsuits for 2017 are just not going to work for me. Or: smell, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  102. What will help with uneven skin tone on face?: lighten, color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Are makeup remover wipes bad for your skin?: product, toner, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  104. a lady at the grocery store: girls, celebrities, looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  105. If I had as many wallets as my wife had purses: color, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  106. Hipster glasses: look, thin, women, long - Fashion and Beauty
  107. When products you love disappear...: shampoo, girl, lotion, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  108. Best Wax for Coarse Facial Hair (Female): salon, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  109. Louis Vuitton Bags: Walmart, damage, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  110. Are you happy with your style sense: coloring, stylist, light - Fashion and Beauty
  111. Where do you shop for beauty items?: product, drugstore, Sally - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Which one would you rather be?: light, attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  113. Guys well dressed but no socks: fashion, washed, look, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  114. multi colored nail polish: shampoos, color, red, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Dry Skin as I Age: product, lotion, head, cleanser - Fashion and Beauty
  116. Fashionable Sandals With Plantar Fasciiitis: brands, look, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  117. Women - How do you remove your facial hair?: cut, legs, reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  118. Web sites for clothes: mens, look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  119. Ideal bra for D cup: dying, product, Walmart, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  120. Do on-air personalities wear their own clothes?: color, stylist, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  121. Does size (as in clothing size) matter to you?: girl, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  122. Guys! a romper for us!!!!!: girls, male, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  123. Another one - TV Presenter Shamed for 'Dressing Like a Stripper' on 'Britain's Got Talent': red, salts - Fashion and Beauty
  124. How do you use contrast in your wardrobe?: colored, girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  125. I keep getting holes/tears in my pant legs. Is there a way to cover/patch/repair them?: Walmart, weaves - Fashion and Beauty
  126. Is it just me or have tattoos jumped the shark?: guys, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  127. Who would you take fashion advice from?: stylist, look, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Claiborne - what happened to this brand?: mens, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  129. What do you wear under a dress?: buy, natural, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  130. 30 World’s Most Beautiful Women-Hillary is 6th: beauty, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Perfect male facial aesthetics criteria: guys, light, eyebrow, neutral - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Eyeglass frame trend 2017: color, product, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Do cleansers make difference?: product, toner, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  134. Can cosmetic surgery make someone more attractive?: highlights, haircut, light - Fashion and Beauty
  135. Is It A New Make-Up Foundation Or A New Moisturizer?: Walmart, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  136. How often do you buy shoes?: brown, afford, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  137. Where To Buy Nice Dresses??: color, reviews, product, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Best shade of lipstick is... your nipple color: beauty, looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  139. Help with toxin free foundation: shampoo, product, girl, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Fashion advice for a guy (wedding): cut, color, guys, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Which sneakers are in trend right now?: product, girls, red - Fashion and Beauty
  142. Stretch marks, Moms?: girls, tone, pale, look - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Skincare: what's your regimen?: cut, product, toner, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Offline have you ever been called ugly (or something similar)?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  145. Did you wear green on St. Patrick's Day?: red, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  146. Make up & Skin Care for Aging Skin???: shampoos, color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  147. White party: color, red, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  148. White Jeans: cut, legs, mens, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  149. If you could keep one clothing item or fashion accessory and lose everything what would you keep?: buy, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Recommendations for a long, thin Men's undershirt?: color, medium, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  151. Bra drama!!!: product, light, washing, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  152. On a /10 scale, just how much does fashion matter to you?: color, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  153. Do Women Dress More to Impress Other Women or Men?: cut, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  154. What's wrong with guys carrying tote bags?: fashion, European, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  155. Does wear pins more?: girls, fashion, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  156. What will you wear for Easter?: brown, head, light, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Ladies who wear active gear/spandex everyday, why?: light, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Ladies- is there a trick to walking in high-heels?: gel, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  159. Ladies, what are the most stylish type of sandals for a guy to wear?: guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  160. Looking for new foundation: color, reviews, product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  161. ingrown hair on legs. what is the magical solution?: product, lotion, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Mama June's Transformation....: product, light, difference, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  163. How to look like I'm 25 years old with makeup?: product, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  164. I confess: I don't have a single tattoo: Henna, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  165. Is there really such a thing as overdressed?: cut, sticks, red - Fashion and Beauty
  166. Women, what do you think of Toupées?: head, shave, alternative - Fashion and Beauty
  167. Getting rid of bacne: product, lotion, washing, peroxide - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Does she look a bit old for her age?: blonde, hairstyles, shaved - Fashion and Beauty
  169. American Apparel stores closing down! Where can I find lightweight summer T-shirts suitable for casual street wear?: Walmart, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Loops and Labels on clothes not required..: cut, mens, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  171. Wearing glasses AND large hoop earrings ...: head, look, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  172. Should I wear Red, White, or Blue on the Fourth of July?: color, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  173. Who is your personal style crush?: coloring, hairstyles, celebrities, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Tempted by Target: product, Walmart, girl, light - Fashion and Beauty
  175. Lost my beauty: product, eyebrow, look, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  176. Why did the IZOD women's line fail?: product, Walmart, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Do you find it difficult to find clothes that you like?: cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  178. Trending: clear knee mom jeans: reviews, pale, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  179. know a real male fashion model?: product, pale, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  180. Are skinny pants in a casual work environment?: Sally, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  181. Couples who dress alike: guys, girls, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Your tips to get rid of eye bags?: product, tone, damage - Fashion and Beauty
  183. How do I clean earrings?: tone, peroxide, remove, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Hate fashions: look, buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  185. When is it OK to show midrift?: Walmart, look, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  186. Model Reveals Cellulite in Target's Newest Swimsuit Campaign: male, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  187. I'm hating gel nail manicures: salon, tone, pedicure, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  188. You have $10,000 for a shopping spree, where do you spend it?: color, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  189. The Cold Shoulder look: alternatives, shoulders, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  190. Puffy Jackets and Other Trends to Keep Away From (Non-Metro) Men: blonde, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  191. Is this true buttoning shirts for men?: guys, tone, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Are you around 5'3 and weight 150?? YOU ARE NOT FAT.: girls, look - Fashion and Beauty
  193. When fashion becomes a major societal force: long - Fashion and Beauty
  194. What are the major differences between homecoming and prom?: guys, girls, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  195. Debating on getting Kybella shots to get rid of chin fat. Sanity check?: difference - Fashion and Beauty
  196. Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer by Lorea: product - Fashion and Beauty
  197. Spa: service - Fashion and Beauty
  198. News, This law would require stylists to look for signs of domestic abuse.: beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Who wore it better???? - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Seasonal fashion collections being released early?: product - Fashion and Beauty