View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

1. Good 5K on East Coast: calories, eat, runner, beach - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Early weight gain?: muscle, lifting, yoga, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Body building cert: bodybuilding, personal trainer, area, personal - Exercise and Fitness
  4. I find this video impressive. 154lb fellow benches 410lbs!!: legs, bodybuilding, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  5. Visceral Fat: press, reduce, waist, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  6. Jump Rope OR Jogging?: lift, arms, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  7. Are Planks Worthwhile?: muscle, gym, waist, training - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Skull Candy earphones not working right: working out, great, replacement - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Home Excersise Machine: upright bike vs. spinning cycle: lifting, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  10. Mouth Breathing and Exercise Don't Mix Well: soreness, build, train - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Arm bike machine: treadmill, workout, machines, running - Exercise and Fitness
  12. HIIT workout for someone a bit overweight, a bit lazy, with not a lot of time: lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Such a POSITIVE message in this!!!: fit - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Tampa woman, 94, competes as powerlifter: muscles, lifting weights, bodybuilding, training - Exercise and Fitness
  15. A Review Michael Matthews-Muscle for Life: toned, weight, bigger, girl - Exercise and Fitness
  16. is there a tennis shoe that is designed especially for balance?: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  17. compression tights/leggings (women)--benefits?: workouts, spin, bulky, compared - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Walking quicker, longer distances without fatigue?: muscles, legs, build, training - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Butt spasm in my sleep?: soreness, muscles, lifting weights, glute - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Help! Bruce Stress Test!!!: treadmill, results, sets, walk - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Bicycling forum?: biking, best - Exercise and Fitness
  22. 20 or 30 week's to train for 1/2 marathon:: gym, workouts, running, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Uneven collarbones: lose weight, normal, Hawaii, area - Exercise and Fitness
  24. Pain in foot after hiking for 2 hours.: burning, runner, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Another study showing high protein intakes are not detrimental to health...: training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Lacking Motivation but JAN 1 is almost !!: gym, trainer, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  27. recommend lifting program for me: muscle, lose fat, gym membership, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Curls/butterflies: lift, burn, biceps, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  29. Hooray! No More Cardio Until March 2: gym, workout, average, resistance - Exercise and Fitness
  30. How to fix imbalances in body.: muscle, gym, curls, program - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Leslie Sansone walking videos: reviews, workouts, weight, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  32. What is my BMR if I am weight lifting?: muscle, lifting weights, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  33. Ski Exercises: thighs, wearing - Exercise and Fitness
  34. Green tea and EGCG overload...: drink, vs, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Cost of Kickboxing Gym: treadmills, machines, weight, classes - Exercise and Fitness
  36. 77-year-old woman takes charge of her health with CrossFit: weightlifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Training cycles: gym, vs, weights, body - Exercise and Fitness
  38. What is clembuterol?: gym, burning, body, lean - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Jogging, Pace, and Heart Rate: soreness, muscle, treadmill, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Altimeter tracker?: reviews, mountain, best, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Personal Trainer Courses: program, training, running, equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  42. We burn approximately 5 calories per flight of stairs!: legs, weight, pounds - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Study - Diet with resistance training most effective for weight loss: lifting weights, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Weekly Journal .........: yoga, workout, calories, jogging - Exercise and Fitness
  45. Buying a punching bag: need advice from someone who uses/has one: gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Trying to understand what workouts mean.: lifting, bodybuilding, training - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Best shoes for Water Jogging: fast, workout, routine, run - Exercise and Fitness
  48. A for triathletes/open water swimmers: legs, arms, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Is it better to walk one two-mile walk or two one-mile walks per day?: burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  50. Hit a plateau. Advice? My goal is the toned pic: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Healthways fitness memberships: gym, plan, flex, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Scales?: muscle, gym, gain, toned - Exercise and Fitness
  53. be nice: gym, program, working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  54. about treadmills: lift, versus, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Japan's 105-year-old Golden Bolt sets sprint record, misses personal best: training, running - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Benefits to a personal trainer: gym, programs, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  57. What to wear to a job interview at a Gym: women, area - Exercise and Fitness
  58. Power Rack: gym, squat, plan, indoors - Exercise and Fitness
  59. Long strides or short strides: treadmill, training, runner, body - Exercise and Fitness
  60. How steroids work - Exercise and Fitness
  61. Postpartum diet/exercise questions..: muscles, gym, drink, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  62. How bad did i overdo it after a long break?: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Boot Camp exercise class - what's it about? how difficult is it?: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  64. Can a runner really build muscle?: muscles, lifting weights, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  65. Denise Austin YouTube Videos: female, why, Washington, stretch - Exercise and Fitness
  66. How to get rid of this awful belly pooch/love handles?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  67. Rest day guilt: weightlifting, yoga, push-ups, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  68. Putting muscle mass but unable to get definition: lifting, build, program - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Average American Woman is 5'4 and 166 pounds: Problem?: calories, weight, women - Exercise and Fitness
  70. I'm convinced people who jog in severe snow events and inclement weather might have a psychological disorder: bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Why is bodybuilding.com's community so terrible?: program, working out, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Dropping hidden sugar can make a big difference: drink, shakes, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  73. I dont like going to the gym though i have a trainer: muscle, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Squat fail: soreness, lift, gym, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  75. The skinny fat curse (For men): muscles, lose fat, lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Do activity monitors do anything for runners?: wrist, burn, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Your average time working out at gym: muscles, lifting weights, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Running clothes for light rain.: weight, women, cycling, better - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Need advice/tips for workouts/diet: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Top 3: weightlifting, waist, running, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  81. 59-Year-Old Grandmother Is Still Killing It As A Fashion Model: shape, women - Exercise and Fitness
  82. 10 Min muscle workouts at home with min equipment ideas?: muscles, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  83. My family is demanding I join a gym..... should I?: gain, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Why do people ask for fitness and diet advice when they know what they're doing wrong?: wrist, program - Exercise and Fitness
  85. Running causes intestinal problems: burn, eating, stomach, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  86. If you are in a jam and you are are VERY hungry: muscle, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Sell me a weight program: muscle, fat loss, lifting, gym membership - Exercise and Fitness
  88. What's the difference between body types?: muscle, push-up, build - Exercise and Fitness
  89. Is this enough to tone my body??: muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  90. treadmill and hurting ankles: muscles, lifting, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  91. The Awful Truth About Love Handles: They are super Hard to Lose: muscle, lose fat - Exercise and Fitness
  92. People who claim they lift weights for themselves: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Best way to keep muscle mass while going on restrictive diet (for medical reasons).: gym, build - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Energy drink during workout: gym, workouts, training, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  95. So I encountered a movie titled Magic Mike...: vs, body, why - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Exercise to improve posture?: lift, yoga, bodybuilding, dumbbell - Exercise and Fitness
  97. How to swim?: gym, runner, classes, cramp - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Leslie Sansone Workouts: firm, gym, yoga, training - Exercise and Fitness
  99. The Deadlift: muscle, lifting, vs, training - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Annoying People At The Gym...: treadmills, fast, working out, training - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Bodybuilding has affected my self esteem: muscles, lose fat, lifting weights, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  102. Home Gym, tips or advice: muscle, lifting, bench press, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  103. iPod Shuffle for workout?: lifting, treadmill, workouts, running - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Let's discuss guys who ran a sub-4:00 min mile: fast, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  105. Critique My Workout Plan for Weight-loss: sore, muscles, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  106. my journey and what to do: muscles, fast, working out, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  107. As a regular gym goer, how often do you drink?: muscles, program - Exercise and Fitness
  108. Skinny fat, where to start?: muscle, lift, gym, push-up - Exercise and Fitness
  109. Whose body are you targeting?: muscle, lift, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Another study shows benefits of higher protein intakes on body composition: losing fat, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  111. What is your typical Weight Training Regiment?: muscle, lose fat, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  112. To gain mass I'm supposed to eat a protein meal every 3 hours?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  113. If my father was strong, will I be: muscle, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  114. Cheryl Tiegs Criticizes Sports Illustrated for Putting Full Figure Model Ashley Graham on Swimsuit Cover: waist, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  115. Calorie count via machine or HRM?: stationary bike, burn, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  116. During workout drinks.: drink, sweating, workouts, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  117. Building stamina while maintaining muscle strength: lifting weights, treadmill, build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  118. can do Cross-Fit???: soreness, lifting, gym, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Is running outdoors on a track for 30 mins the same as running on a cardio machine?: treadmills, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  120. coconut oil, does it help increase metabolism?: calories, eat, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Weight Loss After Antidepressants?: muscle, gym, build, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Should I begin lifting weights?: muscles, lose fat, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Iliotibial Band Syndrome (outer knee pain): gym, treadmill, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  124. live in/near Westchester County, New York? Help?!?!: lifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  125. 15 yrs old - Best Workout?: muscles, weightlifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Cardio With Broken Feet: muscles, biking, gain, train - Exercise and Fitness
  127. explain the popularity of mini gyms: lifting, gym, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  128. YMCA Hijacked?: working out, women, lean, how much - Exercise and Fitness
  129. Girls lifting. Has this been a trend?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Help With Running: lift, gym, reviews, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Mark Rippetoe takes down functional training.: muscles, lift, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Running used to be my euphoria but it hurts now :crying:: gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  133. Planet Fitness vs. Snap Fitness. Which one is better?: lifting, gym, reviews - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Is there a difference in women's personality between who lift and who don't?: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  135. How would you train your lower body if you have bad knees?: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Knee Wraps: sore, muscle, lifting, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Is it normal for your wrists to ache if you lift weights daily?: soreness, muscles - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Why does everyone skip leg day?: lifting, gym, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Reasonable expectation of hoisting 150 lbs: muscles, lifting, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  140. How to Be Fit Without Bulking Up: muscles, lifting, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  141. Sauna vs. steam room: muscles, gym, workout, trainer - Exercise and Fitness
  142. Stupid About Custom Orthotics and Running Shoes: muscles, firm, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  143. How, and why, do people run in warm weather?: treadmill, build, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  144. New to yoga. What do you recommend?: muscle, gym, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  145. Exercises for women to eliminate a bony chest?: muscles, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Drinking coffee everytime before a work out?: drink, workouts, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Why is running culture so cringy?: lifting, bike, vs, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Why are runners so obsessive about running?: gym, bodybuilders, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  149. Listening to body: gym, yoga, workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Big calf problems: muscle, legs, reduce, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  151. Is this Normal when running: muscle, build, training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Competing in races (running, cycling, triathlons, obstacle) - what have you done?: training, wave - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Tai Chi or Yoga: muscle, build, bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  154. Harder To Be Skinny Now Than in The Eighties: bike, meat, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  155. Is it to burn fat and gain muscles at the same time?: fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  156. Is lifting weights once a week a total disaster?: muscle, gym, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Marathon day is almost: running, better, distance, great - Exercise and Fitness
  158. How Do I Remove Stubborn Fat?: lose fat, weightlifting, burns, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  159. how much protein do I need?: muscle, lifting weights, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  160. How heavy do you have to lift to see results?: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Women are the Worst Fitness Snobs: workout, running, class, maintain - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Exercising & Disabled: muscles, yoga, bike, waist - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Best Shape and Worst Shape Ever Been: muscles, lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Dairy free protein for people who lift weights?: meat, protein shake, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Just ran for a steady 45 minutes...: muscles, working out, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  166. 24 hour fitness fee increase sucks: gym, working out, machines, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  167. What's happened to dumbbell flyes?: gym, gain, workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  168. 10K in 6 month's sound feasible?: build, program, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Why I am not Motivated to Work Out: workouts, squats, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  170. How many days did you hit the gym(or workout) in 2015?: yoga, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  171. I am doing serious cardio but have gained weight: muscle, fat loss, build - Exercise and Fitness
  172. I can't freaking run !: lifting, build, training, stomach - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Weight loss in 2016: gym, reduce, fast, program - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Painkillers before running?: soreness, muscles, reduce, build - Exercise and Fitness
  175. What are good exercises to do indoors?: soreness, muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  176. I run 5-7 miles a day but can't lose weight... what's wrong with me?: build, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  177. Lost 170 pounds...but now what?: muscles, lifting, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  178. Can you do push ups every day...?: muscles, lifting, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Is it realistic to be able to double (or triple) the amount of pushups you can do within 2 months?: muscles, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  180. The importance of speed, cardio and Satmina: muscles, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  181. Getting Musles: muscles, firm, skinny, toned - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Smart wonder core home exercise?: gym, workout, training, squats - Exercise and Fitness
  183. New to running - legs are sore/stiff: soreness, muscles, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Favorite Marathon in North America: eat, runner, lean, best - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Healthy, Filling Snacks When Your Appetite Is Off the Charts: burns, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Fan bike, Airdyne bike are they good: lifting, gym, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  187. By how much will loose skin firm up after weight loss?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Why do you think most people fail when it comes to getting in shape?: gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Would you hire an overweight personal trainer?: lifting, gym, bodybuilders - Exercise and Fitness
  190. Tips on how to become more active?: gym, treadmill, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  191. What has been the single most effective exercise for you?: muscle, losing fat - Exercise and Fitness
  192. McBain's Review: Bodytech Micellar Casein Protein: calories, diet, better, buy - Exercise and Fitness
  193. Knee straps for tendinitis: pain, prevent - Exercise and Fitness
  194. If you're interested in Sports or personal: nutrition - Exercise and Fitness
  195. Recommend a great indoor workout bike? - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Stair master, elliptical purchase: equipment - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Tactical fitness system for hard rock body: muscle, bodybuilders, program - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Blood Flow Restriction/Kaatsu bands: muscle, gym, arms, training - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Is your Gold's Gym franchised or corporate owned - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Bollywood bodybuilders fight - Exercise and Fitness