View Full Version: Exercise and Fitness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32

1. Russian Twist: lift, workouts, cardio, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  2. Pinterest Workout: lift, treadmill, bike, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  3. Golden Age Bodybuilding Legend Ed Corney died Yesterday.: muscle, lifting, great - Exercise and Fitness
  4. New year's day run?: treadmill, great, morning - Exercise and Fitness
  5. A good dumbbell and machine based programme: muscle, bench press, curls - Exercise and Fitness
  6. help me get the right canned tuna for my meal prep: vs, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  7. 100 push-ups a day?: muscles, gym, pushups, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  8. Black Friday - Amazing deal for popular whey: muscle, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  9. Food Scale that syncs with fitbit: eat, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  10. How can I improve my biking?: legs, build, fast, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  11. Where can you get rmation about suplements ?: muscle, reviews, building - Exercise and Fitness
  12. Need Help with Work-out Plan: fast, burn, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  13. Gym bag and Keeping Business Clothes Wrinkle Free: shoulder, great, fit - Exercise and Fitness
  14. Running/jogging at least 3 miles a day.. Still do push-ups?: workouts, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  15. Excess body weight and the world of cancer: reduce, running, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  16. PCOS and workout, anything different?: muscles, gym, reduce, training - Exercise and Fitness
  17. roman core exercises, good for your back?: muscles, yoga, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  18. Weight Lifting hooks: muscles, weightlifting, reviews, wrist - Exercise and Fitness
  19. Cutting Weight for Sport: stationary bike, burn, eating, running - Exercise and Fitness
  20. Weight Loss Surgery - Is It Bad for Teens?: reduce, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  21. Weight for health benefits: lifting, training, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  22. Lifting After Cataract Surgery: yoga, workouts, routines, cardio - Exercise and Fitness
  23. Diet Plan: gym, bench press, building, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  24. How to reach both fitness goals: muscle, lifting, workouts, training - Exercise and Fitness
  25. Best Free TV Workout Apps: yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  26. Turf Toe: reviews, stationary bike, shoes, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  27. Benefits of Massage therapy: muscle, body, effects, shoulders - Exercise and Fitness
  28. Virtual Reality exercise: treadmill, stationary bike, program, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  29. welcome: muscles, gym, yoga, program - Exercise and Fitness
  30. VO2 Max: gain, running, class, better - Exercise and Fitness
  31. Max workouts per week to achieve top speed: training, runner, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  32. Type 1 diabetes and bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  33. What is your biggest problem in golf?: correct - Exercise and Fitness
  34. I joined a gym: lifting, treadmill, press, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  35. Post Competition Letdown: lifting, training, running, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  36. Collagen drinks: drink, working out, stomach, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  37. Are there people at the gym who you like or dislike despite not really knowing them? - Exercise and Fitness
  38. Does swim to ease joint pain: muscle, workout, routine - Exercise and Fitness
  39. Cross training for very different goals: muscle, lifting, burns, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  40. Cortisone: eating, weight, diet, knees - Exercise and Fitness
  41. Basketball shoes? Need first pair in 25 years: Reebok, best, Madison - Exercise and Fitness
  42. What is this exercising machine: gym, legs, arms, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  43. Frank Zane transformation from 18 to 75 years old: bodybuilding, best, purchase - Exercise and Fitness
  44. Smart Fitness Mirror: weight, flex, buy, scale - Exercise and Fitness
  45. What is the best way to shape up for downhill skiing?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  46. Hula Hoops: build, fast, waist, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  47. Rotator cuff tendonitis: muscles, lifting weights, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  48. Bad form: muscles, lifting, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  49. Exercise a least 30 minutes a day: bike, workout, eating, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  50. New Approach to a lifestyle change: program, gain, training, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  51. Motivation Motivation: gym, workouts, eat, diet - Exercise and Fitness
  52. Exercises to do with a hurt foot: gym, stationary bike, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  53. Squats and cycling: lift, building, biking, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  54. Sauna Suit Qs: sore, losing fat, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  55. Mindset Fitness: build, weight, diet, plan - Exercise and Fitness
  56. Medicine Ball Sit Ups.: muscles, vs, burn, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  57. Caught the flu in the midst of cutting: muscle, gym, skinny - Exercise and Fitness
  58. T Therapy (Men): cardio, effects, females, testosterone - Exercise and Fitness
  59. What apps for fitness?: lifting weights, gym, treadmill, press - Exercise and Fitness
  60. 5 Safe and Effective Ways to Lose Weight Fast (part1): muscles, fat loss, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  61. recommended protein shake without all the bad junk?: muscle, lifting, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  62. Legs are hurting from running: sore, muscle, fast, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  63. Joint crepitus: do you have it? Has it worsened? solutions?: muscles, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  64. injury recovery stories - share: muscles, lifting, gym, leg press - Exercise and Fitness
  65. How are your abs during the holiday season?: drink, gain, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  66. new 2 Jujitsu: gym, classes, shape, better - Exercise and Fitness
  67. nevermind - Exercise and Fitness
  68. How I Lose 22 pounds in just Month: reduce, drink, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  69. Carl Grove, 90 years old, sets bicycling world record, but then stripped of it due to steroids from calves liver.: trainer, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  70. PiYo Workout: gym, yoga, reviews, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  71. Running and smoking: cardio, effects, heart, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  72. Shoulder injury - ideas?: soreness, muscle, lift, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  73. You tube David goggins. Who follows him?: bikes, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  74. Need with Exercise Plan: sore, treadmill, build, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  75. Nausea, Headache, Vomiting Many Hours After Cardio: muscles, treadmill, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  76. Entered my first 5K race: gym, treadmills, reduce, training - Exercise and Fitness
  77. Sprained FOOT help!!: muscles, lifting, biking, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  78. Who is the most annoying person in your gym?: yoga, treadmills, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  79. Running Music: lifting, working out, cardio, heart rate - Exercise and Fitness
  80. Can a workout be too intense?: legs, leg press, fast, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  81. Improving my posture: muscles, lift, gym, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  82. Best time to exercise for sleep.: gym, yoga, drink, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  83. Fat burners: muscle, fat loss, lifting, build - Exercise and Fitness
  84. Do you spend time at the gym when you're not working out?: workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  85. what to do when you get knee pain?: lifting, legs, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  86. Normal to wear the the same gym clothes each day, if clean: workouts, train - Exercise and Fitness
  87. Rhabdomyolysis: soreness, muscle, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  88. heard of intermittent fasting?: drink, fast, program, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  89. use The Vitamin Shoppe?: gym, bodybuilding, supplements, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  90. Offer to help blind guy who is a regular at my gym?: treadmills, press - Exercise and Fitness
  91. 5X5 routine...: muscles, weightlifting, gym, bodybuilding - Exercise and Fitness
  92. Leg Extension machine: lift, leg press, glute, squat - Exercise and Fitness
  93. Strained back and 5 days later it's killing me: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  94. Men Wearing Tights: muscles, lift, gym, bicycles - Exercise and Fitness
  95. What do 60 year olds do for their fitness routine?: lifting, bike, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  96. Total gym machines: push-ups, bench press, workouts, toned - Exercise and Fitness
  97. Let's talk about the elephant in the room: SARMS: muscle, lifting, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  98. Would buying a cardio machine get me in shape?: muscle, lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  99. what would be a good heart beat during a good excercise: workouts, elliptical - Exercise and Fitness
  100. Water with ice or no ice???: gym, drink, fast, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  101. Boxing/ kickboxing: lifting weights, gym, treadmill, build - Exercise and Fitness
  102. NEW 2 Brazilian Jujitsu: bike, working out, training, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  103. Short-intense vs. Long-less-intense workout: muscle, losing fat, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  104. Build muscle and lose weight at the same time...?: muscles, fat loss, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  105. How many of you workout twice a day? Or do cardio + lift?: muscle, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  106. Rowing Machine Recommendations?: reviews, legs, vs, program - Exercise and Fitness
  107. How much do you enjoy going to the gym?: lifting, yoga, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  108. I'm allergic to oatmeal, what options do I have for a six pack abs breakfast?: bike, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  109. How my husband and I deal with the resolutioners at the gym: lifting weights, treadmills - Exercise and Fitness
  110. Holiday time-off: gym, treadmill, meat, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  111. Pre workout that toxic **** posing as a stimulant: muscle, bodybuilder - Exercise and Fitness
  112. I have gigantic leg muscles: legs, build, bike, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  113. Chest exercises...: muscles, weightlifting, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  114. New Exercise Routine: treadmill, fast, program, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  115. dang it.. pulled something, it hurts..what to do/where to go: lifting, build - Exercise and Fitness
  116. super slow weight lifting?: muscle, gym, bench press, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  117. having difficulty sticking to their workout regime...: muscles, gym, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  118. Pushups and sit-ups: muscles, lifting weights, arms, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  119. Teenager Attacked by Stranger for Deadlifting too Loudly in Montreal: gym, training - Exercise and Fitness
  120. High-protein diets are trendy, but how much protein do you really need?: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  121. Best athletic shoes for flat feet: gym, treadmill, fast, Reebok - Exercise and Fitness
  122. Bunch of female Crossfitters get popped for PED usage.: muscle, meat, gain - Exercise and Fitness
  123. Being a vegan, how can I convince my non-vegetarian roommates not to cook non-vegetarian food in the house?: vs, meat - Exercise and Fitness
  124. What can I do to exercise harder?: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  125. Help lose weight: reduce, drink, burn, training - Exercise and Fitness
  126. Police academy regimine.: weightlifting, pushups, arms, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  127. Middle age weight gain: soreness, muscle, weightlifting, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  128. What are the exercises help pre-diabetes?: gym, yoga, treadmill, push-ups - Exercise and Fitness
  129. whey protien powder: muscle, bodybuilding, drink, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  130. Help! Twisted lower back: muscles, weightlifting, yoga, building - Exercise and Fitness
  131. Advice requested: starting bodybuilding age 68 (female): firm up, lifting weights, gym, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  132. Vegan BCAAs? for new 68 y.o. female bodybuilder: muscle, weightlifting, eat - Exercise and Fitness
  133. I want my shirts fit me better. Can exercise help or am I just weirdly constructed?: muscle, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  134. Feeling lightheaded during and after my workouts.: glute, drink, biceps - Exercise and Fitness
  135. Hiking vs working out for fitness.: muscles, lifting weights, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  136. Are there top-heavy female pro athletes?: beach, body, women - Exercise and Fitness
  137. Exercise and weight loss - How many calories that you burn should you eat back ?: lift, treadmill - Exercise and Fitness
  138. Vegan Bodybuilding: muscle, lift, meat, gaining - Exercise and Fitness
  139. Swimming laps..@ 24hr: gym, legs, arms, build - Exercise and Fitness
  140. Weight training may ease or prevent depression: lifting weights, yoga, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  141. How much did you spend on your bike?: building, bicycle, mountain - Exercise and Fitness
  142. How would you grade yourself in terms of Exercising, Dieting, and Resting?: lift, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  143. MCT Oil: slurping that down?: reduce, calories, eating, protein - Exercise and Fitness
  144. What was the thing that made you want to lose weight and get back in shape?: eating, bigger - Exercise and Fitness
  145. World faces 'staggering' obesity challenge: study: training, eating, running, lose weight - Exercise and Fitness
  146. Headphones for the gym?: lift, workout, train, weight - Exercise and Fitness
  147. Calling all gym (fitness) experts...: stationary bike, fast, burn, working out - Exercise and Fitness
  148. Cell phone use at gym while exercising!: lifting, treadmills, reduce - Exercise and Fitness
  149. How many exercises for bigger Biceps?: muscles, lift, gym, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  150. Men's Body Shaper Hot Sweat Workout Tank Top Slimming Neoprene Vest: fat loss, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  151. HGH/IGF-1 supplements/injections: muscle, lifting, bodybuilding, vs - Exercise and Fitness
  152. Strangest place you have ever exercised?: machines, running, weights, exercising - Exercise and Fitness
  153. Working Out without being sore=More progress?: soreness, muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  154. What’s better?: muscle, fat loss, treadmill, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  155. DVD player at gym?: muscle, working out, trainer, dumbbell - Exercise and Fitness
  156. How much of a work-out do you get while working?: muscles, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  157. Lifting weights at 35? Doctors said no....: muscle, yoga, pushups, bike - Exercise and Fitness
  158. What to look for in personal trainer- senior trying to improve fitness: muscle, lift - Exercise and Fitness
  159. Secret to jogging is weight loss...: gym, press, training, machines - Exercise and Fitness
  160. From Fat to Fantastic back to Fat Again: gym, bike, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  161. Obesity solving: fast, workout, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  162. Interesting that no one to care about anything but....: lifting, yoga - Exercise and Fitness
  163. Poor Diet N Working out: muscles, treadmill, reduce, fast - Exercise and Fitness
  164. Why are men so obsessed with their biceps and chest?: muscles, lifting - Exercise and Fitness
  165. Time to admit that lifting is mostly done for cosmetic reasons?: lifting weights, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  166. How long does it take caffeine taken through a pill to be noticeable, or used by the body?: muscle, drink - Exercise and Fitness
  167. What do most people struggle with in In terms of health, fitness and lifestyle?: workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  168. Halle Berry at 52 is in the best shape of her life: lifting weights, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  169. Lifting Weights Just Once a Week Can Cut Your Heart Disease Risk in Half: muscles, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  170. Questions about running: legs, build, training, runner - Exercise and Fitness
  171. Bench Press: lifting, versus, workout, training - Exercise and Fitness
  172. I have been taking Testosterone supplements and it has made a HUGE difference in what I am able to do!: muscle, pushups - Exercise and Fitness
  173. Groin strain: muscle, lifting, reduce, curl - Exercise and Fitness
  174. Powerlifter Konstantin Konstantinovs Has Died at Age 40: muscle, routine, heart - Exercise and Fitness
  175. body fat 18% but look fat....: muscle, lifting weights, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  176. Trip to gym: yoga, treadmill, stationary bikes, workout - Exercise and Fitness
  177. I sometimes feel like weightlifting is made too overcomplicated: muscles, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  178. pull-ups How many?: muscles, lift, gym, legs - Exercise and Fitness
  179. Crunches, bad for your back?: muscles, lifting, legs, arms - Exercise and Fitness
  180. Where To Put Your Car Keys During The Race?: runner, shoes, best - Exercise and Fitness
  181. tips on a long time lifter trying to get passed plateau: lifting, bench press - Exercise and Fitness
  182. Giving up on weight lifting: muscles, lifting weights, yoga, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  183. Recommend a Protein Bar: muscles, fast, working out, calories - Exercise and Fitness
  184. Going to couch to winning age group 5k advice: lifting, treadmill, programs - Exercise and Fitness
  185. Meal prepping for the lazy: fast, meat, calories, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  186. Is caffeine good as a pre-workout drink?: muscle, lift, gym - Exercise and Fitness
  187. How do I do it Right?: muscle, bodybuilding, gain, burn - Exercise and Fitness
  188. Sigh...starting to lose motivation....: muscle, lifting weights, gym, sweating - Exercise and Fitness
  189. Lifting light vs heavy weights?: muscles, curl, bike, training - Exercise and Fitness
  190. How to shed 5-8 pounds: drink, waist, train, eating - Exercise and Fitness
  191. Cleaning up after yourself in the gym: lifting weights, treadmill, press - Exercise and Fitness
  192. Lost the weight, gained it back, can't lose it!: muscles, reduce, build - Exercise and Fitness
  193. I'm a 54 year old and joining a gym tomorrow after work....how do I do this?: muscle, lifting weights - Exercise and Fitness
  194. Need to get lean legs for modeling!: muscles, lose fat, weightlifting - Exercise and Fitness
  195. New Exercises: workout, kettlebell, walk, chest - Exercise and Fitness
  196. Therapy on shoulder, oops!: muscles, lift, gym, workouts - Exercise and Fitness
  197. Feeling like my purpose in life has something to do with running. Not sure what: runner, drinking - Exercise and Fitness
  198. Protien Bar: shakes, eat, protein, supplements - Exercise and Fitness
  199. Which stretch do I need to do for numbness on ...: flex, pain - Exercise and Fitness
  200. Elliptical Squeaking: loose, tighten, advice - Exercise and Fitness