View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. Hair loss due to itchy scalp?: brown, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  2. looking for vintage high waisted jeans- brands?: look - Fashion and Beauty
  3. Who looks the cutest out of guys? (picture): look - Fashion and Beauty
  4. Bunches........: dying, girls, fashion, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  5. Need fashion tips, can ladies help?: haircut, girl, male - Fashion and Beauty
  6. Scents for men? Cologne, body oils, or scented lotion?: smell, natural, long - Fashion and Beauty
  7. News, Central Fla. grandma: 'Bad haircut is ruining my life': cut, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  8. men's grooming: cut, guys, product, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  9. basics for men (clothing): product, head, smell, red - Fashion and Beauty
  10. Charcoal facials: Walmart, head, cleanser, ingredients - Fashion and Beauty
  11. feedback on the No No hair removal system.... - Fashion and Beauty
  12. Does find Chico's ads funny?: blonde, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  13. Fashion Through History: head, shoulders, clothes, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  14. Why do womens clothes button to the opposite side .: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  15. If you can see the writing on the foot...: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  16. Video News, Lion-ripped jeans sell for $1,500: fashion, washed, looks, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Do women judge other women dressing style harder than they judge guys?: girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  18. Victoria's Secret fitting room pink stretchy t-shirt: girl, look, service - Fashion and Beauty
  19. How good is the No No hair removal?: reviews, product, wax - Fashion and Beauty
  20. for men: Where to buy Saphir shoe polish in NYC? - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Best facial creams/lotions?: dye, product, dyes, damage - Fashion and Beauty
  22. Florida Woman Sues Salon Over Haircut, Says It's Ruining Her Life: dye, cut - Fashion and Beauty
  23. How the sun sees you: head, damage, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  24. Where can I find/buy this?: looks - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Wardrobe Crisis: colored, legs, guys, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Getting your legs to match the rest of you...: color, reviews, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Are Three Piece Suits Cool?: guys, fashion, look, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  28. Unique prints or patterns: buy, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  29. Bought shoes at DSW...: girl, damage, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  30. high fashion??!!: Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Crease marks on leather shoes: color, darker, conditioner, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  32. News, Miss Bumbum 2014 Contestants Hope To Have Brazil's Best Butt: beauty, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  33. X-large busted ladies: have you found a comfy, supportive wire-free bra?: product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  34. Looking for a similar style jacket. s?: product, wax, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  35. Should women pressure men to be more in their liking?: mens, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  36. suzanne sommers makeup...looking for feedback: look, buy, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  37. I hate my eyes being dilated 97% of the time? How to fix it permanently?: light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  38. Are there boxer briefs that won't come up to my ribs?: cut, colored - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Battle of the Hotties: Inbar Lavi vs Jaydee Stone: light, shaved, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  40. Does a shirt sleeve size have an effect on waist and chest?: cut, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Are polyester/spandex T-shirts are more stable than 100% cotton?: product, mens, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  42. Did you hit sales this weekend? What did you get?: difference, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  43. have luck with removing sun spots on their face with over the counter products?: lighten, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  44. Fall shoes with skirts: product, brown, mens, look - Fashion and Beauty
  45. What to wear?: blonde, medium, girl, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  46. Boots for Winter - Ones that wont get damaged by harsh salt: guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  47. Men.. regularly use a straight edge razor?: cut, product, head - Fashion and Beauty
  48. know where to buy Coolmax DS in So Cal?: stylist, extension - Fashion and Beauty
  49. Glycerin - Fashion and Beauty
  50. News, Colombian women’s flesh-coloured cycling kit ‘unacceptable’, says UCI: red, look - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Does society tend to regard more women as attractive than men?: guys, wax - Fashion and Beauty
  52. Broad Shoulders?: girls, tone, light, male - Fashion and Beauty
  53. So Kate Louboutin Shoes: fashion, brands, reverse, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  54. Males 30 yrs and older: Can you grow a beard (if you wanted to)?: shave, sideburns - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Looking for a cell phone/wallet case: product, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  56. Mary janes?: girl, fashion, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  57. name of facial scrub: product, gel, light, drugstore - Fashion and Beauty
  58. Hack to save 10% at Sephora - does it work?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  59. This Is What It Looks Like When Thousands Of Gingers Gather For A Redhead Festival: red - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Visors, Flip-Flops & Hip Pouches: fashion, cheap, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Do you like to wear Branded Belt?: fashion, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  62. ladies, what do you think of the waist training corsets/cinchers?: look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  63. Processed hair, unnatural hair colors, make-up and weaves....make women look old.: dye, cut - Fashion and Beauty
  64. News, A former Vogue editor thinks Chinese 'facekinis' could be the next hot fashion trend: colored, product - Fashion and Beauty
  65. Which Tory Burch bag-silver or gold?: reviews, product, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  66. The wallet issue: guys, product, light, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  67. Fishnets: color, legs, guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  68. New Nail Polish Will Detect Date Rape Drugs: color, girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  69. Brand name of women's flat shoes?: color, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  70. How seriously are you taken based on what you wear?: legs, head - Fashion and Beauty
  71. For the guys: If you shave/buzz your head, hair clipper kit do you use?: beauty, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  72. What are attractive ways to wear this sweater?: color, stylist, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  73. Does a person's name affect how they're perceived by others?: girls, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  74. Opinions on women with unnatural hair colors?: shampoos, dye, color - Fashion and Beauty
  75. What can I do to make my eyes white. ?: color, light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  76. Note to women on how to be attractive: girls, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  77. Newly Shaved Head - Best SPF 15 Moisturizer?: product, lotion, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  78. Oakley Sunglasses: girl, light, fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  79. Best winter jackets: product, mens, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  80. Is 60 Too Old To Show Your Bra?: Walmart, head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  81. How sheer is too sheer?: guys, light, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  82. OK for a violiinist to go braless while performing?: legs, pale, male - Fashion and Beauty
  83. News, Jasmine Tridevil Gets Third Boob 'Because I Don't Want To Date Anymore': extension, look - Fashion and Beauty
  84. ok with men having a mustache ?: cut, guys, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  85. Biggest Turn-Off in a Man's Body: legs, guys, wax, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  86. Morton's toe: legs, guys, extension, look - Fashion and Beauty
  87. H.S. fashion for violation of dress code: head, red, extension - Fashion and Beauty
  88. It is all down hill for women after 21?: cut, girls, head - Fashion and Beauty
  89. Which physical characteristic would you change (if you could) about yourself?: color, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Naturally Flawed or Flawless Cover up?: guys, complexion, girls, light - Fashion and Beauty
  91. News, Two in three women 'wear too much make-up': Men say they prefer natural look: girl, red - Fashion and Beauty
  92. So, we can't say skin tone anymore?: complexion, darker, light - Fashion and Beauty
  93. Not all breast implants look and feel fake...: gel, full, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  94. Fashion, culture, and insanity: color, product, complexion, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  95. Jumpers: legs, product, medium, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  96. Leggings at Work?: product, male, professional, full - Fashion and Beauty
  97. Spending $700 on a fragrance, excessive?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  98. Do you chose outfit that allow you to showcase your tattoos?: highlights, light - Fashion and Beauty
  99. News, Handsome Men Have Poorer Sperm Quality, New Study Shows: guys, light - Fashion and Beauty
  100. Rhinoplasty?: girl, beauty, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Women's Clothes Men Think Look Trashy: guys, older - Fashion and Beauty
  102. THIS is the new curvy ?: cut, girl, look - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Why do we say this is for old people?: fashion, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  104. Sexual Relationship with people with tons of skin imperfections: guys, complexion, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  105. The MAN of your DREAMS: guys, head, celebrities, forehead - Fashion and Beauty
  106. Need advice on sunblock dark skin...: color, product, complexion, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  107. Are women unattractive without makeup?: guys, girls, pale, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  108. Jeans vs Athleisure: colored, light, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  109. old fashion long sleeve tops year round: legs, guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  110. Have I changed in 3 years (before and after pictures): guys, fashion, extension - Fashion and Beauty
  111. Flip-Flops vs Sneakers: Which do you prefer to wear?: girl, extension, service - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Highlighting Saggy Boobs is Dumb: lighten, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  113. Do you feel like certain fashion rules do not work?: color, head - Fashion and Beauty
  114. Younique Mascara?: reviews, light, volume, extension - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Do you have a reaction from waxing?: legs, product, red - Fashion and Beauty
  116. What cities in the US have a lot of the tall dark and handsome kind of men?: blonde, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  117. Your deodorant.... making you smell worse?: washing, ingredients, scent, look - Fashion and Beauty
  118. other guys rockin' a beard?: extension, look, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  119. What is the most you have spent on clothes?: cheapest, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  120. Best Sewing Machine (for beginners): head, light, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  121. I never got the whole well its whats in: sticks, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  122. The Man Bun: head, European, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  123. for Men - Would you rather go broke or go bald?: guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  124. When going out on a date, how long do you usually take to get ready?: product, head - Fashion and Beauty
  125. for straight woman?: Walmart, male, extension, look - Fashion and Beauty
  126. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?: head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  127. There is nothing sadder when a once beautiful woman loses her looks and sex appeal!: head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  128. My manager at work said I would be taken more seriously in short hair: cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  129. Is it ok for a guy to wear this sweater?: girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  130. does looking hot make u feel good?: look, professional, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Beards are like so in right now: guys, shave, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Have you ever been to a dermatologist?: cut, colored, product - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Do you have a widow's peak?: mens, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  134. For women - If you had great skin...: product, darker, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  135. Have you been a source of Eye candy ?: guys, girls, look - Fashion and Beauty
  136. How long can you go without makeup: coloring, product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  137. Skin care regimen: product, gel, toner, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Is it odd/feminine for a man to use beauty products(IE: Facial masks, moisturizer ): dye, colored - Fashion and Beauty
  139. Would you wear this shirt?: cut, product, girl, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Really Bad Jewelry: medium, tone, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Is olive oil good for skin? have experience on how to use?: product, toner - Fashion and Beauty
  142. top buttoning?: colored, blonde, brown, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Make-Up Advice - Eyes: color, blonde, product, highlights - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Are my facial flaws fixable?: wax, darker, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  145. Do you have a celebrity that represents your body shape?: girl, look - Fashion and Beauty
  146. It's not about they but about what YOU think: look - Fashion and Beauty
  147. Stopped at the Lancome counter this weekend....: color, product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Did you see ICDC's newest commercial with Chiquis Rivera breasts falling out of her blouse?: cut, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  149. Is this really a plus-size model?: fashion, beauty, look, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Niche fragrances: product, smell, fashion, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  151. What do you think of this dress?: product, girl, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  152. All About Arms: Walmart, light, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  153. What Color Are My Eyes?: brown, light, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  154. Why do women prefer taller guys?: head, light, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  155. A controversial about male sex symbols.: guys, mens, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Does it give u a boost of confidence when you wear expensive clothes?: head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Eight Traits of the Perfect Woman(article).: guys, head, look - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Women in North Korea become more fashionable: head, African, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  159. I want to get a nose job - seeking objective opinions: filler, look - Fashion and Beauty
  160. If you get lots of likes/comments on Facebook, does that mean you are attractive?: girls, look - Fashion and Beauty
  161. How to discuss pubic hair with my girl?: legs, shave, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Do You Find This Sexy Or Freaky; Debbie with Britain's biggest boobs: product, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  163. Where can I wear this dress?: extension, looks, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  164. Ladies: do you really prefer pink hammers?: color, guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  165. Do most women look rough without makeup?: lighten, girls, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  166. I wear baggy jeans because they're comfortable.: guys, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  167. Fake eyelashes look great: male, full, difference, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Do elderly women in the world still have firm perky breasts? Experts mixed opinions ness of bras.: head, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  169. Few Dark-haired Young White Women on American TV?: blonde, medium, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Do your expectations increase if someone has higher cost accessories?: color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  171. Coconut oil for skin: legs, reviews, head, supply - Fashion and Beauty
  172. Perhaps the strangest asked in this forum (my feet): reviews, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  173. mens swimming attire: cut, male, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Can I give my girlfriend fashion advice tactfully?: color, girls, head - Fashion and Beauty
  175. I wish I was absoulutely beautiful!: head, male, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  176. Women that wear revealing tops and hides with a jacket: fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Do you judge people who have dry skin?: legs, looks, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  178. Your Life in Fragrance: smell, ingredients, washed, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  179. OK to wear heels with capri jeans?: cut, legs, light - Fashion and Beauty
  180. How can I make my eyes brighter (I'm a guy)?: color, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  181. tips on dressing like a fashion professional?: cut, girl, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Don't wealthy people look more attractive too?: Sally, celebrities, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  183. It's better to be late than arrive ugly..: look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Are there guys over the age of 35 who don't have hair on their chest?: legs, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  185. What's your lipstick power color?: blonde, reviews, product, complexion - Fashion and Beauty
  186. Women who carry designer handbags are more attractive: fashion, brands, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  187. New Job- What to Wear: colored, girls, brown, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  188. What do you keep in your shower caddy?: shampoo, product, gel - Fashion and Beauty
  189. Bike style: what do you wear when riding a bike?: product, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  190. Weight as a proxy for clothing size: legs, reviews, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  191. 2014 Fall/Winter Fashion: colored, brown, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Ladies in 30s and 40s...what perfume do you wear?: product, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  193. what do you think of this coach bag?: red, look, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  194. Perricone Products - Have you tried them ?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  195. Prescriptives! - Fashion and Beauty
  196. Katzen Hobbes Turns Herself Into Tiger Woman - Fashion and Beauty
  197. Can identify Mayweather's sunglasses? - Fashion and Beauty
  198. Who is you TV character fashion icon?: color, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Dentistry and false teeth: long, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Revelation Skin line: difference, thin - Fashion and Beauty