View Full Version: Health and Wellness Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

1. I found something.......a good thing.....: exercise, baby, morning, weight - Health and Wellness
  2. You could die embarrassment: colonoscopy, bleeding, surgery, dentist - Health and Wellness
  3. Psoriatic arthritis-do you have it?: painful, swollen, doctor, elbow - Health and Wellness
  4. Weird medical news, Colorado Man Shocked To Discover His Head Infested With Fly Larvae.: broken, cause - Health and Wellness
  5. What is your take on this? What do you think? Posture: pain, breast - Health and Wellness
  6. Body Renew rmation: leg, muscles, machine, best - Health and Wellness
  7. Sjögren-Syndrom: treatment, medical, clinic, contact - Health and Wellness
  8. News, New Ink Could Make Tattoos Less Permanent.: painful, skin, treatment - Health and Wellness
  9. Infant hayfever or could it be asthma?: allergy, cyst, pregnant - Health and Wellness
  10. News, Are you a Organ donor? Organ donations may drop with doc's charges.: recover, surgeon - Health and Wellness
  11. body scans: MRI, colonoscopy, biopsy, doctor - Health and Wellness
  12. Prayers for the Petit Family: nurse, medical, ears, hospital - Health and Wellness
  13. Bare Minerals I.D.: skin, more expensive, ears, natural - Health and Wellness
  14. Looking for comments: broken - Health and Wellness
  15. Take A Moment..Jimmy V(college basketball coach): heart, cancer, tumors - Health and Wellness
  16. Hospital Charts: pain, thyroid, skin, blood - Health and Wellness
  17. Ambrotose - did try it or heard something about it?: cure, clinic - Health and Wellness
  18. Thank you Karla: feet, running, walking - Health and Wellness
  19. Heart Palpitations:: pains, doctor, heart rate, stomach - Health and Wellness
  20. Free Painful Period Kit: danger, dangerous, endometriosis, best - Health and Wellness
  21. Help! who has experienced similar health issues: MRI, pain, kidney - Health and Wellness
  22. News, ‘Sunblock’ claims to be outlawed.: skin, cancer, aching - Health and Wellness
  23. Copper Penny on Bee Stings: pain, swelling, numb, vinegar - Health and Wellness
  24. Help! I think my hormones are off balance: daily basis, thyroid, pregnancy - Health and Wellness
  25. News, Woman Almost Dies After Bikini Wax.: pain, hair, doctor - Health and Wellness
  26. Help:Conjunctivitis: doctor, prescription, symptoms, eyes - Health and Wellness
  27. Addicted to health products: arms, diet, vitamins, legs - Health and Wellness
  28. thyrod gland update and other ramblings: cyst, my throat, thyroid gland, doctor - Health and Wellness
  29. Yawn...Sleep Apnea -: blood pressure, surgery, teeth, doctor - Health and Wellness
  30. Foot Massagers: cold, replacement, ears, buy - Health and Wellness
  31. News, Why Do They Put Lead Paint in Toys?: recalled, tooth, cheap - Health and Wellness
  32. Newspaper Ad. A Kidney For Sale.: gall bladder, kidneys, blood, surgery - Health and Wellness
  33. Mobility scootwers vs Power chairs: doctor, inexpensive, ears, broke - Health and Wellness
  34. slimfast bzp concerns: New Zealand, pill - Health and Wellness
  35. An good article on Pomegranates: breast, healthy, kids, benefits - Health and Wellness
  36. New STICKY: exercises, cause, problem, morning - Health and Wellness
  37. News, Would you do this? Fish Spa Feasts on your Flesh.: skin, doctor - Health and Wellness
  38. so a about STD's??: blood, hair, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  39. Seronegative Arthropathies: pain, blood, dental, advantage - Health and Wellness
  40. News, Over-Chewing Of Gum Can Strain Your Jaws, New Study Finds.: pain, medical center - Health and Wellness
  41. phentermine ever use it?: hair, doctor, heart, diet - Health and Wellness
  42. Eat Your Veggies Today!: pain, hormones, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  43. Cinnamon for Health: benefits, viral - Health and Wellness
  44. Bee Sting: allergy, infection, swelling, nurse - Health and Wellness
  45. Chronic Flouride Poisoning: clinic, fluoride - Health and Wellness
  46. Would you have Tattoos put on your eyeballs?: infected, bleeding, arm - Health and Wellness
  47. smart drugs to enhance cognitive abilities?: ears, broken, healthy, prescribe - Health and Wellness
  48. What's your BMI?: excessive, body - Health and Wellness
  49. Hypospadias: bladder, hormones, doctor, eye - Health and Wellness
  50. Hodgkin's Disease: doctor, cancer, recovery, tumor - Health and Wellness
  51. Ladies, help: cysts, thyroid, pregnant - Health and Wellness
  52. Medical News, Study: Mahjong Can Lead to Seizures.: doctor, ears, hospital - Health and Wellness
  53. Yelling in my sleep: daily basis, sleeping, effects, medication - Health and Wellness
  54. Pregnant: baby, normal, problems, area - Health and Wellness
  55. Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists: doctor, prescriptions, diet - Health and Wellness
  56. Steamy stuff: heart, burning, disease, healthy - Health and Wellness
  57. News, Woman Has Pencil Removed From Head.: pain, infection, skin - Health and Wellness
  58. Sunscreen May Increase Absorption of DEET.: skin, medical news, ears, natural - Health and Wellness
  59. Introduction of Dr. Robert Selkin: surgery, lasik, ears, area - Health and Wellness
  60. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysym: surgery, doctor, heart, recovery - Health and Wellness
  61. good news...: pains, depressed, exercising, chest - Health and Wellness
  62. What is more imp Muscles or Flexibility?: pilates, yoga, weight - Health and Wellness
  63. News, Veggie Booty snack food recalled.: broken, buying - Health and Wellness
  64. Polycythemia - high hemoglobin ?: blood, nerves, treated, ears - Health and Wellness
  65. News, Strange but True: Antibacterial Products May Do More Harm Than Good.: allergies, tuberculosis - Health and Wellness
  66. George Carlin's view on aging.: doctor, how to, ears, healthy - Health and Wellness
  67. Energy Medicine?: doctor, ears, chronic, severe - Health and Wellness
  68. Frightening Stuff about My Son's Health: health issue, doctor, pedatrician, treat - Health and Wellness
  69. back on hormones with risk?: hysterectomy, hot flash, quit smoking - Health and Wellness
  70. Mike Moore's Sicko: health issues, insurance, cancer, treated - Health and Wellness
  71. acne: cyst, skin, chest, boil - Health and Wellness
  72. ooooh Karla: allergies, pain, infections, hair - Health and Wellness
  73. Are BMI index calculators right?: foot, running, weight, body - Health and Wellness
  74. LPR: have or HEARD of???: bleeding, diet, reflux - Health and Wellness
  75. Medical Salaries: MRI, x-ray, back pain, insurance - Health and Wellness
  76. Women's health, Beauty over 40: Five things they didn't tell you.: hair, men - Health and Wellness
  77. Ohio Considers Banning Teens From Commercial Tanning Beds.: cold, skin, dermatologist - Health and Wellness
  78. Has had laser treatment to fade red scars?: skin, surgery, arm - Health and Wellness
  79. No motivation: depression, overweight, exercise, birth - Health and Wellness
  80. Does proper nutrition = good health, guaranteed?: smoking, heart, diet, cancer - Health and Wellness
  81. Want to get back in shape!: doctor, exercise, bump, nutritionist - Health and Wellness
  82. oh well, we go: pains, my throat, hernia, hair - Health and Wellness
  83. Lack of fruit and vegetables in a diet: kidneys, health issues, overweight - Health and Wellness
  84. Underwater Sex is Dangerous?: bladder, pain, infection, men - Health and Wellness
  85. Urethral Strictures? ever have one really bad (guys)?: x-ray, pain, surgery - Health and Wellness
  86. Need Help! Sleep Apnea or Acid Reflux or??: my throat, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  87. Do You Trust Your Doctor?: hysterectomy, allergy, pregnant, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  88. Baby Aspirin?: bleeding, doctor, heart, reaction - Health and Wellness
  89. Where is your biggest ache and pain located: back pain, health issue, sore - Health and Wellness
  90. 6 Superfoods That Prevent Disease: cancer, ADD, buy, cause - Health and Wellness
  91. How intuitive are you?: painful, skin, blood pressure, dental - Health and Wellness
  92. My eye was just cut help me!!!: infected, swelling, doctor - Health and Wellness
  93. Drinking Bottled Water Kept in Car: doctor, cancer, dioxin, breast - Health and Wellness
  94. Help!!: POTS?/Adrenal Fatigue?/Other??: sinus, thyroid, skin - Health and Wellness
  95. Surgery great toe/nail: pain, infection, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  96. Lowering cholesterol without statins: blood pressure, lose weight, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  97. Has been diagnosed with PVC's?: blood pressure, hormone, surgery - Health and Wellness
  98. Renal Failure - experiences: pain, kidney, blood pressure, swelling - Health and Wellness
  99. Chronic Sleep Disturbances: thyroid, infections, blood, hormones - Health and Wellness
  100. Apartment making me ill?: allergy, sore, smoking, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  101. About pacemaker: pain, implant, depressed, surgery - Health and Wellness
  102. Carpal Tunnel: pain, pregnant, surgery, arm - Health and Wellness
  103. Information on personal experience with MG: infection, health issues, doctor, muscle - Health and Wellness
  104. one have Mirena IUD?: xray, pain, pregnant, bleeding - Health and Wellness
  105. Best skin care for the money: hair, surgery, prescription, men - Health and Wellness
  106. How can I have a life and care for a spouse?: heart, insurance - Health and Wellness
  107. What I wouldn't give for a real pharmacist!!: hair, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  108. A new health alert!: virus, danger, ears, contact - Health and Wellness
  109. hoodia and/or oolong tea: lose weight, quit smoking, exercise, vitamins - Health and Wellness
  110. Migraine sufferers?!!?!: pain, migraines, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  111. Just recently started drinking hot tea: arms, foot, ears, ADD - Health and Wellness
  112. Monavie for life: diet, vitamin, acai berry, sleeping - Health and Wellness
  113. Where will you be when you're 70...or older?: skin, hair, diet - Health and Wellness
  114. have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)??: blood pressure, arms, cramps - Health and Wellness
  115. Doctor to see for a tummy tuck? Costs?: pain, implants, pregnancy - Health and Wellness
  116. Height & life expectancy: skin, advantage, men, diet - Health and Wellness
  117. Fractured Tibia and Fibula (Broken Lower Leg Bones) with Fixation Surgery: fracture, xray - Health and Wellness
  118. Mosquito bites: pain, skin, bleeding, sore - Health and Wellness
  119. Ok, that Kevin Trudeau guy is driving me crazy! What is his BIG secret?: skin, lose weight - Health and Wellness
  120. The 10 Best Foods You Aren't Eating: kidney stones, diet, how to, supplements - Health and Wellness
  121. Am I Overweight?: hair, doctor, heart, men - Health and Wellness
  122. Blurry vision in one eye only: dental, arm, doctor, lenses - Health and Wellness
  123. Healthy brown bag lunch ideas?: cold, eye, peanut butter, kids - Health and Wellness
  124. neeed help re protein: gall bladder, doctor, diet, B12 - Health and Wellness
  125. Whats going on with me: pain, kids, buy, cause - Health and Wellness
  126. skin breaking out!: hormone, exercising, vitamin, feeling - Health and Wellness
  127. PA's PRACTICING MEDICINE: daily basis, thyroid, cold, blood - Health and Wellness
  128. Ear Issue: allergy, my throat, infect, doctor - Health and Wellness
  129. Body for Life by Bill Phillips: daily basis, doctor, diet, exercise - Health and Wellness
  130. Sundays, Rise and shine! It is the day of the LOrd! ;) Exerscise: soreness, exercise - Health and Wellness
  131. Rabies shots- get them?: soreness, symptoms, recover, stomach - Health and Wellness
  132. growth on thyroid gland: cysts, my throat, blood tests, sore - Health and Wellness
  133. Who gets heart palpatations?: pregnant, doctor, heartbeat, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  134. Tell me this is not true about Johnsons lotion: pain, skin, blood - Health and Wellness
  135. Ringing in my ears.....Stop the madness ! !: sinuses, thyroid, cold - Health and Wellness
  136. Breakfast Ideas?: allergies, pregnant, diet, stomach - Health and Wellness
  137. My clothes!!!!!: lose weight, ears, feeling, healthy - Health and Wellness
  138. Thyroid: cold, blood, lose weight, hormone - Health and Wellness
  139. I could not give blood: skin, migraines, cancer, therapy - Health and Wellness
  140. ?? for you AB folks: elbows, exercise, legs, muscle - Health and Wellness
  141. Heart attacks and drinking warm water: cold, stomach, treat, ADD - Health and Wellness
  142. My protein w/out meat situation...: gallbladder, migraines, exercising, eye - Health and Wellness
  143. At what age did your body start to go downhill?: pains, kidney stone - Health and Wellness
  144. Has ever burst a blood vessel in their eye?: surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  145. Metformin/Glucophage: cyst, blood, diabetic, doctor - Health and Wellness
  146. Sleep Number Bed...does have one?: bladder, cheap, shoulders - Health and Wellness
  147. Me and caffeine ;): pains, cold, migraines, chest - Health and Wellness
  148. Abnormal labs...: gallbladder, pain, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  149. How many of you like needles or shots?: daily basis, painful, blood - Health and Wellness
  150. Sinus Sufferers: allergy, infection, blood, surgery - Health and Wellness
  151. Stiff neck in the mornings.: pain, thyroid, blood, depression - Health and Wellness
  152. Soda vs beer for dinner? Sugar vs artificial sweeteners: pain, kidney stone, men - Health and Wellness
  153. Foods that energize...help!: heart, diet, peanut butter, sleepy - Health and Wellness
  154. fibromyalgia: pain, infect, constant pain, depression - Health and Wellness
  155. Chiggers!!!!: painful, infect, skin, legs - Health and Wellness
  156. Mirena IUC: pregnant, infection, bleeding, hormones - Health and Wellness
  157. Where is my energy? Need ideas: thyroid, doctor, heart, diet - Health and Wellness
  158. Tempurpedic bed: back pain, cheap, very expensive, sleeping - Health and Wellness
  159. have Sudden Sensorineural hearing loss?: implant, blood, health issues, surgery - Health and Wellness
  160. Coffee: stomach, danger, sleepy, effects - Health and Wellness
  161. Women news, Body absorbs 5lb of make-up chemicals a year.: daily basis, kidneys - Health and Wellness
  162. Why do People Smoke?: painful, smoking, heart, cancer - Health and Wellness
  163. McDonalds: blood tests, lose weight, diet, exercise - Health and Wellness
  164. ideas what's causing this?: pain, pregnant, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  165. Plantar Fascitis pain: x-rays, ankle, eating plan, surgery - Health and Wellness
  166. High Fructose Corn Syrup - The Enemy: plague, diet, eye - Health and Wellness
  167. The Afternoon Nap: Do you ever take one?: sleep, break, healthy - Health and Wellness
  168. Spider Veins?? Help!!: ankle, surgery, swollen, dermatologist - Health and Wellness
  169. Indoor bug spray used in kitchen under fridge...: danger, feeling, emergency - Health and Wellness
  170. Feelings of hopelessness and failure: depression, doctor, heart, therapy - Health and Wellness
  171. Are there nutritionists: syrup, teeth, vitamins, treat - Health and Wellness
  172. FYI: Aspartame: blood, depression, aches, migraines - Health and Wellness
  173. Calling green smoothie people: diet, vegan, ears, organic - Health and Wellness
  174. 60 crunches for Karla: exercises, sleeping, kids, ADD - Health and Wellness
  175. Safe Cosmetics Campaign - Cosmet World Convention & Exhibition in United Arab Emirates: cancer, breast - Health and Wellness
  176. Shopping Cart washing system.: infect, peroxide, area, Phoenix - Health and Wellness
  177. Food Recall, Brand Of Baby Carrots Recalled: infection, recover, nausea - Health and Wellness
  178. Teen Inventions Help Stroke: pain, doctor, danger, medical news - Health and Wellness
  179. Nike + iPod: arms, sports - Health and Wellness
  180. News, Recalled food still on shelves.: bursting, swollen, broken, cause - Health and Wellness
  181. News, Massachusetts Doctor Suspended For Dozing Off In The Operation Theater.: prescription, sleep - Health and Wellness
  182. News, Agency offers AIDS education to elderly.: broken, New York - Health and Wellness
  183. Discharged Hospital Run Risk of Blood Clots.: medication, broken, medications - Health and Wellness
  184. News, Give blood, win a car.: hospital, broken, juice - Health and Wellness
  185. Emergency Response Systems?: medical, purchase, best - Health and Wellness
  186. Is Alopecia permanent?: hair, prescription, cheap, expensive - Health and Wellness
  187. News,U.S. Recalls Three More Toys Made in China.: children, cause - Health and Wellness
  188. Theta Healing & DNA Activation: removed - Health and Wellness
  189. News, FDA scientist: Pull Avandia from market.: diabetics, heart, pulled - Health and Wellness
  190. taking Actonel for a while?: doctor, scan, effects, problems - Health and Wellness
  191. News, Riding the Highway to Hell.: pain, arms, cramps, legs - Health and Wellness
  192. News, Shocked? Ads Hope to Give 'Gift of Life': my throat, quit smoking, cancer - Health and Wellness
  193. 100 Top Hospitals - Health and Wellness
  194. test pants news alert: exercise - Health and Wellness
  195. News, In a Hospital Stay, No Time to Rest.: nurse, patient, buy - Health and Wellness
  196. News, Doctors Warn Against Infrared Thermometers.: foot, danger, stroke, condition - Health and Wellness
  197. News, Are Your Gadgets Making You Sick?: price, machine, itch - Health and Wellness
  198. News, House OKs Prescription Drug Imports.: costs, broken, cause, Washington - Health and Wellness
  199. News, For Chinese children lead can be inescapable.: recalled, price, broken - Health and Wellness
  200. I love Reiki - Health and Wellness