View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. Ladies what are clothing styles or mix/matches you like on men in the Winter?: guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Are you a bundle of bizarre sizes??: cut, legs, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  3. Favorite jewelry store: cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  4. Zappo's hacked! :(: head, scent, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  5. DHC products?: cleanser, ingredients, remove, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  6. The Dangers of High Heels: look, natural, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  7. Facial mask vs. face cream: product, light, rosacea, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  8. Lace Wings in Miami beach) Help me girls!: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  9. Why Do Sweatpants Have Zippers at the Ankle?: fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  10. for pear shaped woman/microdermabrasion: lighten, product, girls, light - Fashion and Beauty
  11. shoes: thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  12. Found a post (About sneakers) from 2009, in a University article: European, American - Fashion and Beauty
  13. What it is like to be absolutely superficial?: natural, attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  14. Beauty Items Made with real roses?: color, reviews, product, light - Fashion and Beauty
  15. Larger Shoulders/Chest, Smaller Waist: cut, medium, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  16. Razor blade help: legs, product, Walmart, head - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Who knows Nordstrom's return policy?: product, head, service, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  18. Did you get cute beauty gifts this holiday?: guys, product, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  19. What size would I be womens clothing?: medium, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Cetearyl alcohol in Moisturizer -- BAD?: wax, look - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Men's clothing store recommendation needed: guys, medium, light, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  22. What kind of doctor am I supposed to see?: pedicure, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  23. Spa Facials: product, brown, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  24. Good skin care products - total package?: toner, tone, drugstore - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Really tough socks....... - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation?: reviews, product, eyebrow, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Chunky Leather Bracelets: look - Fashion and Beauty
  28. Sanuk flip flops vs. Teva mush: difference, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  29. Re-shaping my fingernails: color, girl, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  30. Creative Black Tie?: colored, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Wet/Dry flat iron: reviews, product, stylist, salon - Fashion and Beauty
  32. eyebrow embroidery: light, alternative, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  33. Soma vanishing back bras?: look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  34. Cologne. What is the verdict: drugstore, scent, buy, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  35. How do I find eyeglasses that suit my face shape?: stylist, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  36. Model Poses Integrated into Real Life: look, professional, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  37. Where do I go for longer length shirts?: medium, girl, light - Fashion and Beauty
  38. Where to buy oversized sweatshirts?: medium, girl, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Virtual Makeover: reviews, product, hairstyles, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  40. Where can I get boot cut slacks/casual pants for Men?: product, light - Fashion and Beauty
  41. News, Woman denies injecting buttocks with 'Fix-A-Flat': clients, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  42. What do you think of Abercrombie Fierce cologne?: guys, light, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  43. Where can i get this Sweatshirt?: mens, looks, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  44. Gel Nails: reviews, product, tone, supply - Fashion and Beauty
  45. To the fellas that use 'Creed'..........: scent, full, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  46. Makeup Kit: product, girls, pale, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  47. Favorite suit brand: guys, fashion, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  48. Zipper repair for Men?: buy, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  49. Fashion Jewelry!!!: girl, tone, look, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  50. Wingtip shoes for formal dress: guys, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Woman has a 20'' waist! Pics and vid: red, fashion, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  52. News, New scented jeans smell like raspberries when scratched.: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  53. Stylish Boots for Men?: product, tone, red, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  54. Favorite Spring 2012 Fashion Trends? Mine is peplum!: product, tone, look - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Rock n Republic at Kohl's!: cut, fashion, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  56. Are body types preferable?: legs, male, scent, European - Fashion and Beauty
  57. Do tattoos on women look butch in your opinion?: guys, girl, male - Fashion and Beauty
  58. Tanning?: cut, color, lotion, salon - Fashion and Beauty
  59. Can someone have black eyelashes and be a natural blonde?: dye, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Petite Sizes: girl, brands, alternatives, look - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Kardashian for Sears and Dash Stores. ....: buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  62. Beauty/race in America?: girl, darker, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  63. Is wearing baseball caps a fashion faux pas?: guys, girls, look - Fashion and Beauty
  64. Acne Scars: reviews, product, brown, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  65. What Do You Think About People Who Wear Leather Jackets?: brown, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  66. UGGS: Still popular? Wearing them next Winter?: girls, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  67. Do you prefer fashion from the 90s, or the 00s/10s?: dying, cut - Fashion and Beauty
  68. Where to buy 100% cotton jeans for women?: fashion, looks, afford - Fashion and Beauty
  69. Blondes with brown eyes: dye, color, medium, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  70. Women - best store for clothes shopping assistance?: girl, light, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  71. Beauty products you splurge/not so much: shampoo, cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  72. Wedges vs Heels: legs, girl, brown, look - Fashion and Beauty
  73. What type of women's shoes do you prefer?: legs, girl, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  74. THIN is IN for MEN now: guys, tone, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  75. Do eyes change color as we age?: lighten, blond, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  76. Overrated Beauty Products?: toner, girl, lotion, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  77. what's your opinion on this tattoo? Link inside: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  78. Being mistaken for someone ..: look, attractive, thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  79. Men's dress shoes: color, product, brown, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  80. What Race/Ethnicity of women do find the most attractive?: guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  81. favorite men's clothing stores: guys, mens, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  82. shirt is too big- can I shrink it?: washing, wash, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  83. Advice in this situation - (different from other post): guys, haircut, head - Fashion and Beauty
  84. What do you love & hate about dresses???: cut, fashion, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  85. Is it my imagination or did people in the past look older at a younger age?: coloring, product - Fashion and Beauty
  86. Let's not kid ourselves: French beards suck!: cut, head, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  87. How Important is the Face To Be Considered Sexy: color, complexion - Fashion and Beauty
  88. Do of you men over 35 regret your tattoo from younger years?: color, head - Fashion and Beauty
  89. Women, how much do you spend on your beauty routine?: cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Fellow Short Men what Brand Pants do you Prefer?: cut, legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  91. What's your opinion on men who wear scarves as a fashion statement?: guys, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  92. Opinion of Men's Shoes...: product, sticks, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  93. Neutral/beige/skin tone nail polish?: color, girls, darker, light - Fashion and Beauty
  94. Vests: medium, mens, look, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  95. Most Attractive First Ladies: mens, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  96. Which tattoo?: look, thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  97. I hate all stores for the over-40 set. Where do you shop?: cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  98. Cellulite: legs, product, lotion, light - Fashion and Beauty
  99. Mad for Mad Men?: cut, girl, light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  100. Watches as an accessory?: color, Walmart, head, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Are wearing glasses now a trend?: red, fashion, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  102. How to keep lipstick on?: color, light, sticks, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Do you like Moms in Yoga pants?: legs, fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  104. Summer collection for the dudes: color, product, brown, head - Fashion and Beauty
  105. I have the craziest acne problem: cut, product, gel, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  106. Why do people, especially women smile at me?: light, curly, look - Fashion and Beauty
  107. Compared to previous times, do people look younger for their age now?: cut, product - Fashion and Beauty
  108. Rachel Zoe got a facelift: girl, fashion, look, long - Fashion and Beauty
  109. Fashion Trends Comeback: girls, brown, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  110. The perfect black cardigan: look, buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  111. Ladies, whats more attractive; a clean shaven man, a little hair on his face or a full bearded man? (POLL): guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  112. What body type is held up as ideal?: blonde, guys, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  113. Black Bags Under My Eyes - Help: product, darker, head - Fashion and Beauty
  114. Moisturizers: legs, reviews, product, wax - Fashion and Beauty
  115. what's the best anti wrinkle cream?: product, acid, scalp, look - Fashion and Beauty
  116. Women And Shoes: color, guys, fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  117. Suggestions For A Thrifty Wardrobe Overhaul For *Mature* Women...Casual & Professional: girl, light - Fashion and Beauty
  118. Need OTC recommendations for forehead wrinkles...retinol?: color, reviews, product - Fashion and Beauty
  119. Poll:which coat is prettier?: cut, color, complexion, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  120. Native American Fashion: African, beauty, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  121. Should I keep wearing Hip Hop/Urban style clothes: guys, tone, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  122. plus size clothing -- pants: cut, legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  123. To Women of All Ages: If You Were to Have Only Two Pairs of Dress Shoes...: darker, light - Fashion and Beauty
  124. Recommendation for Perfume?????: product, head, light, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  125. How do you know if you really are pretty?: guys, girls, buzzcut - Fashion and Beauty
  126. what are you wearing for new years??: guys, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  127. Ladies Brief/Computer Case: color, product, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Need help: Looking for heels: product, light, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  129. bar soap vs. body wash: cheap, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  130. Do you own flare jeans?: legs, girls, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Looking for a really GREAT foundation...: dying, color, product, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Weird - arm hair?: blonde, legs, wax, salon - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Need black flats that don't look like Nana shoes: product, Walmart, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  134. Black, brown, and navy.: light, fashion, look, neutral - Fashion and Beauty
  135. H&M under fire for using computer generated models: product, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  136. Ladies, do you like boots for a man?: legs, product, look - Fashion and Beauty
  137. What types of colors do you like on your toenails?: color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Bra Sizing: lighten, light, volume, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  139. How often do you wear heels?: product, girls, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  140. What kind of boots do you like?: color, product, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Do you tip a hairstylist extra at Christmas time?: cut, haircut, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  142. TJ Maxx: brands, look, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Adidas Track Jackets....: cut, guys, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Victoria's Secret Revealed in African Child Labor: color, product, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  145. What about us guys, should we or shouldn't we: mens, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  146. What is it like to be absolutely average?: girls, looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  147. Men - what is the sexiest kind of clothing women can wear?: girls, head - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Help me choose the best boot!: legs, look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  149. Husband needs BRUSH advice!!!!!!!!!!!: cut, reviews, product - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Average looks: mens, beauty, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  151. What's with all the purple ties?: color, light, pale, look - Fashion and Beauty
  152. Mature AND Sexy?: blonde, legs, wax, filler - Fashion and Beauty
  153. The dress shirt and tie (and suit, if required) matching: color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  154. Can explain this Nike Air Jordan Craze??: color, medium, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  155. Women's Leather Boots: girl, head, light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Female beauty products collection for the dudes: color, girl, light - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Do you avoid companies that test on animals?: product, medium, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Are Capri pants stylish ? (women): legs, girl, fashion, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  159. Would a 50yo really want to look like a 20yo?: dye, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  160. Do you find models out of proportion?: blonde, legs, head - Fashion and Beauty
  161. Dress like a man, not a boy..: cut, guys, head - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Fantastic example of less being more (makeup): product, head, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  163. Why do all of my pants keep shrinking?!: legs, light, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  164. What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex?: fashion, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  165. Is a woman who never wears high heels a real woman?: girl, African - Fashion and Beauty
  166. for the guys about Male Pattern Balding: head, shave, curly - Fashion and Beauty
  167. Seriously implants: guys, girls, male, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Women's opinion on male muscle exposure: Judge away: cut, guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  169. Men, do you prefer tanned or untanned women?: color, blonde, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Where to buy NICE skinny jeans in your late 20's ?: guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  171. plastic surgery, can you usually tell?: guys, celebrities, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  172. What top would you wear under this Cardigan?: color, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  173. Help me find nice pants for work (women's): brands, washed, look - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Women judges: Men's Tee shirts : Douchebagger or not?: light, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  175. Has on had a nose job?: girl, light, sticks - Fashion and Beauty
  176. What is it like to be absolutely ugly?: light, honey, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Non-whites getting plastic surgery (on self-hating): dye, cut, blonde, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  178. Butt implants: guys, look, difference, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  179. Oily, oily skin!!: cut, product, toner, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  180. My bf wants me to wear this babydoll!: color, guys, look - Fashion and Beauty
  181. Dry Skin Moisturizer for Mature Skin: reviews, smell, look - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Does this dress look....matronly?: color, complexion, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  183. Women, would you rather be curvy or slim?: head, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Why don't men show off their legs as much as women?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  185. Body Acne: product, girls, lotion, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  186. Men With Ponytails: cut, girl, balding, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  187. What do you wear with a metallic gold handbag?: medium, girl, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  188. laser hair removal for brown skin/black hair in NYC: long - Fashion and Beauty
  189. Is Neutrogena SkinID a scam?: girl - Fashion and Beauty
  190. Domed Baked Shadow and Breakage: girl, cheap, thin, breaking - Fashion and Beauty
  191. Modeling Agencies in Boston for Children: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Insert Your Fashion Fix: girl - Fashion and Beauty
  193. Green Tea for Facial Cream: Good, Bad, or Indifferent?: brown, natural, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  194. how much should i sell this leather jacket: color, American - Fashion and Beauty
  195. stylish sun gloves: washing, wash, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  196. have you ever had leather shoes dyed?: brown, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  197. Need of a personal stylist.: fashion, look, professional, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  198. trying to find this Vix bikini bottom: product, medium, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Eyeglasses: color, light, red, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  200. My dress is so close so far way! pics!!!!!: guys - Fashion and Beauty