View Full Version: Food and Drink Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

1. Qdoba breakfast burrito: ingredients, fast food, potatoes, great - Food and Drink
  2. how to use Harissa paste?: bbq, tomato, marinated, chefs - Food and Drink
  3. Whole Wheat Whole Grain... Bread - not Cake: healthy, syrup, grocery store - Food and Drink
  4. Subway: restaurants, bread, meat, turkey - Food and Drink
  5. have experience with Red Copper pan??: loin, buy, pork - Food and Drink
  6. skillets with lids: cookware, buy, ceramic, brands - Food and Drink
  7. Durian heaven....HUGE!: gourmet, taste, better, cheese - Food and Drink
  8. Heirloom Oranges???: best, Washington, sale, fruit - Food and Drink
  9. What do I do with this huge jackfruit?: bbq, healthy, avocado - Food and Drink
  10. What went wrong with the Rarebit?: beer, lager, substitute, broil - Food and Drink
  11. Where can I find kenwood fp929 multipro dual drive food processor?: better, electric - Food and Drink
  12. Saba sushi: tuna, diners, purchase, taste - Food and Drink
  13. Blackened sockeye salmon recipe: ingredients, substitute, paprika, shrimp - Food and Drink
  14. Hanged Caciocoavallo Cheese: meat, taste, better, cuisine - Food and Drink
  15. Looking For Cold Brewing Tips: coffee, expensive, buy, tasty - Food and Drink
  16. Dress Like a Cow, Get Free 'Chikin' this Tuesday.: gourmet, dressing, chicken - Food and Drink
  17. Chick-Fil-A sauce??: daily - Food and Drink
  18. Pressure Cooker Smells Like...: vinegar, chicken, American, where - Food and Drink
  19. Flour recall includes Gold Medal: cookie, tomatoes, expensive, buy - Food and Drink
  20. on using a thermometer: gourmet, chicken, meat, pork - Food and Drink
  21. Nespresso Vertuoline - replaced my second Keurig last week: cider, restaurants, coffee - Food and Drink
  22. The Day After Independence Day: wine, hamburgers, grilled, bbq - Food and Drink
  23. Clean recycled materials.: dishes, quick - Food and Drink
  24. Costco -Horizon milk: organic, buy, Walmart, best - Food and Drink
  25. What ever happened to turkey-ham?: organic, preservative, buy, natural - Food and Drink
  26. Chinese dried herbal soup mixes?: ingredients, healthier, salt, noodle - Food and Drink
  27. Things you hated as a kid but enjoy now: healthy, green pepper, cooked - Food and Drink
  28. Every state's most important food innovation: bourbon, Pinot Noir, pizza, cookies - Food and Drink
  29. Is it the coffee maker, the water, or the coffee?: glass, buy - Food and Drink
  30. It's National French Fry Day!: burgers, McDonald's, gourmet, best - Food and Drink
  31. Can I turn this into a longer espresso?: coffee, original, make - Food and Drink
  32. pork liver vs beef liver: frozen, gourmet, chicken, buy - Food and Drink
  33. My percolator wastes so much coffee: cheap, steaming, boiling, buy - Food and Drink
  34. Starbuck's purple drink: syrup, recipe, best, vanilla - Food and Drink
  35. Zoodles & spaghetti squash....: mushrooms, freeze, healthier, broil - Food and Drink
  36. Favorite Monin Syrup?: calories, coke, Italian, soda - Food and Drink
  37. Home made ravioli questions: freezing, homemade, meals, garden - Food and Drink
  38. Dreamfields Pasta: substitute, healthy, spaghetti, noodles - Food and Drink
  39. My ceramic knifes advice/help;: tomatoes, chef, buy, kitchen - Food and Drink
  40. Frozen vegetables recall-several companies involved: restaurants, organic, health, consumer - Food and Drink
  41. Washing a new coffee maker: mild, vinegar, 2015, machine - Food and Drink
  42. Native Americans use of Maple to make syrup / sugar: coffee, Indian, boiling - Food and Drink
  43. News, You Might Need to Dump Your Betty Crocker Cake Mix: chocolate, flour - Food and Drink
  44. Tampa Bay Times 4 part series on food frauds: ingredients, restaurants, organic - Food and Drink
  45. Batch cooking so I don't have to keep buying lunch from work, need ideas...: grilled, freezer - Food and Drink
  46. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: restaurant, grocery store, dressing, expensive - Food and Drink
  47. Pick Your Own Berries!: frozen, pancakes, cream, soup - Food and Drink
  48. My Sleazy Summertime 2-minute lunch: hamburger, avocado, tomatoes, bread - Food and Drink
  49. Need Advice About Fruit: grilled, organic, diet, healthy - Food and Drink
  50. Cooking for an Asian houseguest: bbq, marinated, loin, meals - Food and Drink
  51. Buying Aspargus is a problem for me: frozen, cookie, steam - Food and Drink
  52. have one of ceramic frying pans As seen on TV?: restaurants, skillet - Food and Drink
  53. Crystal Pepsi coming back: coke, bottle, buy, taste - Food and Drink
  54. What kind of salad belongs with this dressing?: bourbon, cider, ingredients - Food and Drink
  55. Do you like hot or cold food/sandwiches?: grilled, tuna, pizza - Food and Drink
  56. Let's discuss authentic Cuban food!: ingredients, restaurants, bread, cream - Food and Drink
  57. How to use fresh lemon basil?: grill, tuna, pizza, tomatoes - Food and Drink
  58. Mac N’ Cheetos - Oh yeah: Burger King, grill, fast food, pizza - Food and Drink
  59. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker - Instapot - IP: mushroom, odor, stove - Food and Drink
  60. Beets -Love Them??: hungarian, homemade, butter, vegetables - Food and Drink
  61. America's holiday: what are you serving?: wine, beer, hamburgers, grilling - Food and Drink
  62. Women Pit and Grillmasters: who love grill or barbecue: burgers, grilling, bbq - Food and Drink
  63. What is the pan you couldn't do without?: skillet, freeze, pizza - Food and Drink
  64. Using rice cooker to cook soup or spaghetti?: coffee, breakfast, meal - Food and Drink
  65. Apple Pie with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream: taste, better, baked - Food and Drink
  66. Foodie Friend Over the Top: restaurant, coffee, meals, chef - Food and Drink
  67. How many times should offer someone a drink?: beer, whiskey, laws - Food and Drink
  68. Have of you just stopped eating out ?: wine, beer, cognac - Food and Drink
  69. Fast Casual Restaurants: restaurant, burger, fast food, healthier - Food and Drink
  70. How to get tender chicken breast: substitute, grilling, bbq, frozen - Food and Drink
  71. Stop Buying Oranges: wine, organic, grocery store, expensive - Food and Drink
  72. McDonalds Dollar Drinks: restaurant, fast food, pizza, coffee - Food and Drink
  73. What to do with leftover pork tenderloin?: bbq, freezer, bread - Food and Drink
  74. Do you buy edible stuff at TJ Maxx?: coffee, loin, gourmet - Food and Drink
  75. Junk or processed food you are addicted to?: ingredients, bbq, junk food - Food and Drink
  76. Did you ever hear of this candy by chance?: beer, cream - Food and Drink
  77. The One Meal That's Cheaper to Eat Out?: ingredients, restaurant, burger - Food and Drink
  78. When did tacos begin to be popular outside of their originating region?: restaurants, fast food - Food and Drink
  79. How to bake vegetables: mushrooms, freeze, cake, tomato - Food and Drink
  80. Taco Bells Flat bread Steak Entry The Worst In Fast Foods History?: grilled, commercials - Food and Drink
  81. Do You Like Oxtail Stew? Or is it Disgusting to You?: soup, pickle - Food and Drink
  82. Got a Fig tree: appetizers, freeze, cream, meal - Food and Drink
  83. Congress passes weak GMO labeling law: ingredients, organic, GMO food, healthier - Food and Drink
  84. Hardee's back in the 80's and 90's...mmm mmm good!: Denny's, restaurant - Food and Drink
  85. How to make Pancakes: skillet, coffee, diner, breakfast - Food and Drink
  86. Real food vs. fake food: restaurants, substance, gmo, bread - Food and Drink
  87. silly about white pizza: restaurants, broil, tomato - Food and Drink
  88. What's your go-to energy drink?: whiskey, coffee, cola, tasty - Food and Drink
  89. Why do you dislike the foods you wont eat?: mushrooms, tomatoes, odor - Food and Drink
  90. dunkin coffee: donuts, cream, McDonald's, French - Food and Drink
  91. Everybody says It tastes like chicken...: meat, taste, turkey - Food and Drink
  92. Food Processor Replacement: bread, butter, expensive, better - Food and Drink
  93. Small Plates: appetizers, restaurant, chef, tastes - Food and Drink
  94. I bought a percolator, help with directions?: coffee, taste, better - Food and Drink
  95. My First Keurig Machine: coffee, donuts, Italian, French - Food and Drink
  96. How do you cook stuff??: ingredients, frozen, meals, noodles - Food and Drink
  97. Who's tried Pepsi 1893?: whisky, coke, syrup, glass - Food and Drink
  98. potatoes spoil quickly....?: vegetables, expensive, preservative, buy - Food and Drink
  99. OPINIONS: Issue with Restaurant Tab: costs, where, special, people - Food and Drink
  100. Reheating seared ahi tuna...doable?: freeze, avocado, leftover, steam - Food and Drink
  101. too many mangoes - ideas?: substitute, grilled, freeze, cake - Food and Drink
  102. What type of wood for Smoking meats: bourbon, gas grill, rotisserie - Food and Drink
  103. Let's talk about herbs: odor, soups, vegetable, garden - Food and Drink
  104. Help with planning Halloween party menu: appetizers, cider, cake, cupcakes - Food and Drink
  105. Like Garfield, [many of us] love lasagna... Why is it can't stand ravioli?: ingredients, substance - Food and Drink
  106. Whole Foods Bison Ribeye: grill, marinade, crab, gourmet - Food and Drink
  107. Tell me about a new food/drink you recently tried: restaurant, burger - Food and Drink
  108. Making brown rice in a rice cooker: quinoa, time, long - Food and Drink
  109. Who likes birch beer?: 2014, bottle, best, stores - Food and Drink
  110. Ethnic fast foods: beers, restaurant, grilled, mushrooms - Food and Drink
  111. Too Many Mangoes: organic, bbq, frozen, pancakes - Food and Drink
  112. Toast and toasters: bread, expensive, purchase, best - Food and Drink
  113. I like to cook with wine, but can someone explain what it does :): dry wine, tenderize - Food and Drink
  114. best vegetable spiralizer: cheap, recipe, buy, vegan - Food and Drink
  115. Why Is Gelato Not Ice Cream?: ingredients, butter, Italian, grocery store - Food and Drink
  116. Sustainable Meat Source.....: burgers, vegetable, consume, expensive - Food and Drink
  117. Plan B...Can you freeze a birthday cake?: frozen, cream, butter - Food and Drink
  118. Got a new favorite sub shop!: hamburger, diners, bread, Italian - Food and Drink
  119. tried heron?: addiction, meal, consume, gourmet - Food and Drink
  120. I don't get risotto...: ingredients, restaurant, undercooked, mushrooms - Food and Drink
  121. Non stick frying pans: skillet, grilled, health, teflon - Food and Drink
  122. Caprese: tomatoes, vinegar, salt, black pepper - Food and Drink
  123. Difficult Time Making Biscuits: ingredients, restaurants, substitute, frozen - Food and Drink
  124. Healthy recipes cookbook: recipe, purchase, taste, best - Food and Drink
  125. Cooked Turkey - Left it out. DOH!: rotisserie, Italian, leftover - Food and Drink
  126. has heard of pickles ?: tasty, garlic, juice, England - Food and Drink
  127. Boneless Grilled Chicken: tenderize, grilling, bbq, freezer - Food and Drink
  128. Accent flavor enhancer: restaurant, healthy, chinese, meal - Food and Drink
  129. Burger King hot dogs: grilled, fast food, grocery store, better - Food and Drink
  130. New Product - Soylent: ingredients, healthy, calories, meals - Food and Drink
  131. Lobster! Has purchased ghee to use instead if clarified butter?: substitute, Indian - Food and Drink
  132. Deli meat going bad?: freezer, cheap, preservative, buy - Food and Drink
  133. Keurig Coffee, or...?, talk to me!: tuna, laws, under $20, buy - Food and Drink
  134. What Do You Try to Make and Keep on Hand at All Times?: frozen, healthy - Food and Drink
  135. Why Is My Cheese Molding?: consume, vinegar, expensive, 2014 - Food and Drink
  136. Iron Rich Meals: tenderize, hamburgers, grilled, fast food - Food and Drink
  137. McDonald's tries bold new approach: ingredients, restaurant, hamburger, fast food - Food and Drink
  138. What is the BEST meal or food you have ever made?: wine, mushrooms - Food and Drink
  139. Best new Trader Joe's find?: diet, frozen, health, cake - Food and Drink
  140. Cookies for Tea/Coffee time: healthy, bread, butter, cheap - Food and Drink
  141. Louisiana Gumbo: restaurant, tomato, homemade, butter - Food and Drink
  142. If you avoid wheat or carb in general, what do you eat?: substitute, mushrooms - Food and Drink
  143. Happy national grilled cheese sandwich day! 4/12: grill, pizza, tomato, reheat - Food and Drink
  144. So is Italian food basically Chinese with modifications?: ingredients, restaurant, pizza - Food and Drink
  145. Red Ramen Burger: fried, sauce, potato, dried - Food and Drink
  146. Another Organic Food recall....is it time to require Irridation?: drinking water, hamburger - Food and Drink
  147. An interesting article on the origins of RC Cola: cream, coke, Pepsi - Food and Drink
  148. Making cookies in quantity: restaurant, sardine, freeze, tuna - Food and Drink
  149. Kids try 100 years of brown bag lunches 1900-2000: diet, healthy, pizza - Food and Drink
  150. Fried Chicken and (insert soda: beer, diet, meal, Pepsi - Food and Drink
  151. What was the last thing you ate that made you feel ill?: restaurant, burger - Food and Drink
  152. How is Taco Bell still in business?: restaurants, Mexican, expensive - Food and Drink
  153. Lunch for a crowd: restaurant, hamburgers, grill, bbq - Food and Drink
  154. i just got one of electric pressure cookers and I love it: coffee, cooker - Food and Drink
  155. The tastiest meal had in recent memory: red wine, grilled, mushrooms - Food and Drink
  156. Breyer's new Ice cream flavor is epic!: ingredients, diet, cookie - Food and Drink
  157. The Flavor Of Crayfish: restaurant, substitute, frozen, shrimp - Food and Drink
  158. The answer to... should I refrigerate eggs.: chicken, buy, best - Food and Drink
  159. The Search for Tastier Supermarket Tomatoes: tomato, garden, grocery store, buy - Food and Drink
  160. General Mills releases first new cereal in 15 years: ingredients, syrup, consumer - Food and Drink
  161. Stouffer's welsh rarebit: beer, coupons, frozen, broil - Food and Drink
  162. Introducing the Whopperrito: ingredients, restaurant, Burger King, fast food - Food and Drink
  163. Frozen vegetables nutrition vs. fresh: cream, fresh vegetables, garden, buy - Food and Drink
  164. Trouble finding sugar-free products: ingredients, restaurant, substitute, diet - Food and Drink
  165. Jalapeno Poppers vs Onion Rings?: beer, frozen, bread, cream - Food and Drink
  166. What do I test for extra virgin olive oil before buying: restaurants, organic - Food and Drink
  167. Your favorite olives?: mild, butter, vinegar, cheap - Food and Drink
  168. Does use rice flour?: pastry, cheap, chicken, steam - Food and Drink
  169. What beverage is uniquely special to your region?: dry wine, beer, rum - Food and Drink
  170. Milk addiction: diet, coffee, cream, butter - Food and Drink
  171. At a party -- what do you hope is served?: beer, appetizers - Food and Drink
  172. Delicious...But Can't Eat That Anymore!: junk food, healthy, cake, crock pot - Food and Drink
  173. How long for fish in fridge ?: restaurants, frozen, thawing, crab - Food and Drink
  174. Deep frying vs Pan frying: healthier, butter, French, chicken - Food and Drink
  175. Gave up Baked Beans for Black Beans: red wine, ingredients, grilled - Food and Drink
  176. anything wrong with artesian water?: coffee, gourmet, expensive, tasty - Food and Drink
  177. How to make hydrogenated oils at home?: ingredients, healthy, yolk - Food and Drink
  178. Happy national donut/doughnut day!!: doughnuts, cream, leftover, shakes - Food and Drink
  179. Is there one particular ingredient that will turn you off from eating a dish?: Indian, vegetables - Food and Drink
  180. Low sodium salsa: ingredients, diet, healthy, tomato - Food and Drink
  181. way to get greens besides celery or lettuce?: ingredient, grill, bbq - Food and Drink
  182. Oven Brisket--your preferred method for oven cooking: bbq, freeze, tomato - Food and Drink
  183. Which is worse: partially hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup?: ingredient, substitute - Food and Drink
  184. Ever ate at a truck stop?: restaurants, coffee, pancakes, diner - Food and Drink
  185. Calamari: white wine, restaurant, sardines, grill - Food and Drink
  186. McDonald's garlic fries: restaurant, meal, preservative, salt - Food and Drink
  187. Just tried the Baked Lays BBQ chips: junk food, healthy, calories - Food and Drink
  188. I want to make my own sausage/Burgers where do I start?: burger, charcoal grill - Food and Drink
  189. Goya Adobo and Sazon... :/: ingredients, tuna, chinese, glass - Food and Drink
  190. Chick-Fil-A is getting a new app: grilled, calories, meal, chicken - Food and Drink
  191. How many days can bread last?: ingredients, frozen, healthy, reheat - Food and Drink
  192. crock pot pork ribs NOT with bbq sauce?: wine, beer, cider - Food and Drink
  193. Classic American Meals: hamburgers, grilled, bbq, tuna - Food and Drink
  194. Where will Chris Kimball from America's Test Kitchen go next?: ingredients, chefs - Food and Drink
  195. Help...gas grill not work and trying to cook kabobs: broil, stove - Food and Drink
  196. on Kitchen towels ?: health, French, dish, microwave - Food and Drink
  197. Books for learning about Food: ingredients, restaurants, chef, recipe - Food and Drink
  198. How food industry is cheating us out of pleasure.: restaurants, 2015, fish - Food and Drink
  199. Bittman's Everyday Anytime Egg Combinations - Food and Drink
  200. Your favorite Whey Protein Powder?: 2015, cheese, chemicals - Food and Drink