View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. Finger nail decorations: medium, supply, Sally, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Budget Substitute for Korres Skin Care Products: complexion, drugstore, greasy - Fashion and Beauty
  3. Face masks proper storage: beauty, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  4. Most popular colors for men's polo shirts?: color, guys, reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  5. Dipping powder nails: gel, lotion, salon, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  6. Givenchy, dead at 91: fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  7. How has Spring 2018 fashion been for you so far?: colored, tone, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  8. a fan of Lauren by Ralph Lauren Jersey Dresses: product, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  9. Pink in the Fall - Women vs. Men: darker, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  10. What color handbag with white outfit?: light, looks, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  11. Does glycolic acid and other skincare products expire?: red, beauty, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  12. What are your new Fashion Items for Spring: colored, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  13. Looking for a certain shoe/sneaker: look, women - Fashion and Beauty
  14. where is best place to purchase casual/dress pants for curvy petite women under 5ft.: brown, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  15. Authentic Brands acquires Nautica from VF: product, fashion, clothes, American - Fashion and Beauty
  16. What is letting in or letting out clothing fabric by taylors and how is it done?: difference, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Recommended brands of long sleeve golf polo shirts: reviews, product, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  18. Altering Slim pants: cut, brands, European, look - Fashion and Beauty
  19. Shaved heads, no makeup, men's clothes- is this the woman of the future?: product, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Which brands sell more in Spring vs. Fall?: buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Sephora Sale VIB Rougue: pale, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  22. Mystery Fragrance - help me!!!: guys, smell, shave, male - Fashion and Beauty
  23. What is the difference between mid-range and designer jeans?: legs, guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  24. Has had eyelash tinting?: dye, lighten, light, pale - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Mens Swim Jammers: cut, legs, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Runway fashion: product, light, full, clients - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Future of the Nautica brand under ABG: product, mens, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  28. I have very flat feet. I need help finding stylish shoes I could wear: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  29. Hanacure Facial?: reviews, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  30. Keeping shoes with white trim looking crisp (and other shoe care): thin - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Suggestions on websites and shows to advertise my bows: product, head, look - Fashion and Beauty
  32. What is the oldest piece of clothing you own?: brown, red, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  33. Reapplying Sun Screen and makeup: remove, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  34. Lint Permanently Attached to Shirt!: red, washing, washed, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  35. Happy Mother's Day and my DD said to me...: color, girl, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  36. Dyeing Surgical Scrubs?: dyes, buy, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  37. Stuart Weitzman REALLY likes shoes: look - Fashion and Beauty
  38. Where do you wear your brooch?: tone, looks, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Chaco vs. Teva -- thoughts/suggestions?: product, light, damage, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  40. Favorite Summertime Outfit: legs, light, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Background Dancers in a Victoria's Secret Show: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  42. Poll: Favorite Dove Men scent/fragrance?: shampoo, smell, male, neutral - Fashion and Beauty
  43. ever worn a T-shirt with a double-layered neck?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  44. What the freak, my lips keep changing sizes!: male, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  45. Guess tennis shoes (repair): buy, service - Fashion and Beauty
  46. How to darken leather boots?: dye, color, medium, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  47. dark lip: look - Fashion and Beauty
  48. People Can't Get Enough Of This Baby's Epic Hair: shampoo, product, head - Fashion and Beauty
  49. Online Shopping: Clothing Size Based On Material: buy, cheap, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  50. Irina Shayk's Swimsuit Is the Sexiest of Them All — and That's 'Cause You Can See Right Through It: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Favorite Pantone color for fashion: light, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  52. Kate Spade committed suicide: girl, afford, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  53. Do you buy mostly low-end, mid-range, or high-end brands?: Walmart, cheap, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  54. How does someone who has worn cheap t-shirts and jeans all his life improve?: color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Ladies - What is your favorite cologne on a man in 2018?: lotion, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  56. Louis Vuitton handbags: girl, damage, difference, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  57. White Socks With Suit: colored, product, red, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  58. where can i go to get properly fitted for a bra?: cut, reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  59. Selling a wedding ring after divorce: buy, thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Vegan Nail Varnish: product, medium, salon, nails - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Best type of clothing for hot climates?: colored, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  62. What I love about style and shopping now: colored, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  63. Oh well, it I need good male facial wipes in a hurry: cut, product - Fashion and Beauty
  64. Grown Men who wear shorts when its not hot out.: legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  65. Is Amazon's pricing on clothing becoming more competitive?: color, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  66. Wearing brown dress shoes and carrying a black duffle bag: color, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  67. What kind of clothes did young women wear in the early 90s?: dye, cut - Fashion and Beauty
  68. found a great lipstick color for ginger / redheads!: product, brown, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  69. News, White woman accused of appropriating Maori culture with her chin tattoo: 'It's not acceptable': head, Sally - Fashion and Beauty
  70. Guys: What's the most feminine-smelling cologne you got ATM?: product, girls, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  71. Ladies, do you like lighter color tees and shorts on guys?: blonde, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  72. Researchers Discover What Women Find Most Physically Attractive In Men: legs, male - Fashion and Beauty
  73. Mens underwear.: colored, product, fashion, alternative - Fashion and Beauty
  74. Being fashionable as a bigger guy.: legs, light, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  75. Clothing brand preferences of gay men: guys, fashion, brands, male - Fashion and Beauty
  76. Graphic T-shirts for men over 30: yes or no?: girls, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  77. Stockings, pantyhose and tights; what's the difference?: legs, darker, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  78. I Halloween didn't happen until October!: guys, fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  79. Why so much slim-fit men's clothes?: cut, color, guys, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  80. WHERE Can You Get 100% Cotton PANTS??????????: product, look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  81. What do you think about women that feel they always have to be dressed to the nines?: Walmart, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  82. Which stores have both mens suits and in-store credit cards you can apply for?: full, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  83. 25 Reasons Mixing Gold and Silver Jewelry is Seriously Stylish: coloring, tone, male - Fashion and Beauty
  84. Do green gemstones look better with yellow or white gold?: darker, red - Fashion and Beauty
  85. Tipping for hair: haircut, stylist, clips, curly - Fashion and Beauty
  86. Are below the knee cargo shorts dead?: cut, guys, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  87. What foundation do you recommend?: product, gel, medium, light - Fashion and Beauty
  88. Cold Shoulders: haircut, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  89. When did good grooming become effeminate or metro for men?: product, haircut - Fashion and Beauty
  90. COMFY Underwear for Women: cut, reviews, light, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  91. Can you tie a tie with your eyes closed?: brown, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  92. Dark Blue/Black Dress with Dark tights and Bone/White Shoes: colored, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  93. What is 1 unpopular fashion opinion you have? [MERGED]: cut, guys, head - Fashion and Beauty
  94. What’s your definition of a sexy outfit?: cut, legs, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  95. What percent of men do you think wear makeup?: guys, product, head - Fashion and Beauty
  96. Is there more beautiful than Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt?: beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  97. nail polish colors: color, gel, darker, light - Fashion and Beauty
  98. Eileen Fisher - only for women over 50?: legs, product, light - Fashion and Beauty
  99. I'm proof you're NEVER too old to wear a bikini: guys, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  100. Do you think Big Hair will ever come back?: cut, curls - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Funniest color name in fashion: brown, red, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  102. Does get of) their clothes pressed without washed?: light, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  103. What will you wear this Fourth of July?: light, red, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  104. What to Wear in New York in Spring - Note: Not a Spring Chicken: head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  105. Fine Natural Fabrics: 100% Cotton, Wool, Linen, Bamboo, ect.: dye, lighten, product - Fashion and Beauty
  106. Where to find a good selection of petite clothing: mens, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  107. How can Amazon attract more premium and/or luxury brands?: product, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  108. MicroBlading (Eyebrows): cut, color, reviews, light - Fashion and Beauty
  109. Let's Talk About Hats: head, damage, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  110. Women - if you had to limit your purchaces to only...: fashion, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  111. What color is your underwear?: light, red, difference, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Tretinoin (aka Retin-A): beauty, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  113. Fess up, what does your partner prefer you to wear?: legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  114. Do you think Women in the past criticised each other for similar things women do today?: guys, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Young women and handbags: girls, head, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  116. Discard old clothes and then shop or shop & then discard?: head, damage - Fashion and Beauty
  117. particular piece clothing that you think makes you look less aggressive?: color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  118. Do you hem your pants / skirts yourself or take them to a tailor?: color, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  119. Where / how do you buy makeup?: color, product, girls, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  120. What do you think of the new maxi tunics?: light, look, women - Fashion and Beauty
  121. Men's Shorts: color, guys, wax, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  122. It’s A Thing: Putting ‘Engagement Ring’ Diamonds In Fingers Latest Body Mod Craze: tone, red - Fashion and Beauty
  123. Did I miss a new makeup trend?: color, complexion, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  124. Men in skirts?: guys, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  125. Removing Dark Spots/Birthmarks From Face?: dye, lighten, reviews, product - Fashion and Beauty
  126. Have turtlenecks gone out of style?: medium, supply, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  127. Do color forecasts apply to menswear?: fashion, brands, male, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Stopping using hair shampoo: cut, coloring, product, highlights - Fashion and Beauty
  129. Evidence that clothing at outlets/off-price retailers are not the same: color, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  130. Safety razor vs cartridge razor: guys, head, shave, coarse - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Eyelash Extensions: shampoo, curly, look, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Fashion/Style Is BS: guys, girl, head, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Makeup application: color, product, gel, light - Fashion and Beauty
  134. Best Sunscreen Recommendations?: color, reviews, product, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  135. Colored dress socks for men: color, light, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  136. Would you buy this for $20: metallic, looks, neutral, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  137. Need new clothes and 3: cut, color, guys, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  138. The WORST wardrobe malfunction EVER!: buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  139. Has bleached their teeth before?: color, tone, light, bleaching - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Why are men's stretch pants so popular today?: guys, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  141. How much do you give to color?: tone, red, pale - Fashion and Beauty
  142. oscar 2018 fashion: color, look, thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Is Noxzema cream and cold cream the same thing?: reviews, product, wax - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Alternative color recommendations to spend my gift cards?: product, medium, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  145. Conservative dress: tone, look, full, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  146. Do you find it pretentious when people overdress for every occasion?: blonde, head - Fashion and Beauty
  147. Use sugar as facial scrub: legs, girls, smell, cleanser - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Southern Men's Hairstyles Still Alive?!?: guys, looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  149. No Necklace with evening gowns: celebrities, look, American, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  150. My Year of No Shopping: dying, cut, head - Fashion and Beauty
  151. face tats: head, forehead, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  152. At what point does body hair or skin problems turn you off?: guys, head - Fashion and Beauty
  153. Bra recommendation for small boobs: guys, girls, volume, look - Fashion and Beauty
  154. Whats up with clothing/ hair trends today?: cut, legs, head - Fashion and Beauty
  155. What color are outfits?: light, pale, looks, neutral - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Lotion on my back: head, shoulders, wash, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Are you Between Sizes? Frustration How do you Cope?: cut, light, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Long underwear/legging pants.: legs, head, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  159. Can critique my skincare routine?: product, toner, tone, drugstore - Fashion and Beauty
  160. Dress up day at work: colored, guys, tone, male - Fashion and Beauty
  161. Nightwear (robe) as daywear (kimono)?: cut, product, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Walking shoes: colored, light, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  163. I look like a slob unless I'm with my boyfriend: light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  164. Who wears silicone rings?: guys, washing, male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  165. why is women's underwear so flimsy?: cut, Walmart, essentials, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  166. Baby shower dress code: thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  167. Single mother claims she stopped aging at 20: color, girl, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Women: What is your favorite style of underwear?: thin, older - Fashion and Beauty
  169. TR Jeans: salon, tone, red, look - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Are you un photogenic, or just homely?: head, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  171. Dry Cleaners: Stink Refusal Limit: product, smell, professional, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  172. Most underrated color in menswear?: medium, brown, light, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  173. Disney Bounding?: look, clothes, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Ladies, how many coats do you own?: light, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  175. Has dealt with a designer clothes addiction?: head, fashion, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  176. When do you buy clothing on eBay?: color, product, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Women: what do you think of beards?: look, long - Fashion and Beauty
  178. My stylist says you can’t have short hair with short layers: cut, haircut - Fashion and Beauty
  179. How Often Do You See Someone Wear Crop-Top When They 'Shouldn't ?: Walmart, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  180. Amazon Prime Wardrobe - try on clothes before you buy: stylist, brands - Fashion and Beauty
  181. What to do with sweaters with holes?: cut, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Good mid-range women's clothing brands: colored, medium, girls, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  183. How to get reading glasses in fashionable frames: product, head, drugstore - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Where to you buy your large sized women's shoes? (11, 12, 13): mens, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  185. Utility clothes hyped up and marketed: product, light, smell, resistant - Fashion and Beauty
  186. Stretching New Sneakers for Wide Feet?: guys, reviews, product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  187. Why is there a negative stigma associated with dad brands ?: dying, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  188. In which are you more conventionally attractive - face or body?: legs, male - Fashion and Beauty
  189. What do you consider too low cut tops and women 35 and up?: legs, full - Fashion and Beauty
  190. To Bra or Not to Bra: girls, head, damage, male - Fashion and Beauty
  191. What kind of patterns makes a woman look Matronly?: cut, colored, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Swimsuits for All: cut, guys, product, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  193. How organized is your closet?: cut, color, light, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  194. Your Fall 2018 fashion wishlist: color, product, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  195. where can I find summer sweaters like this?: light, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  196. Who sells T-shirts that look good?: guys, washing, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  197. PVH acquires Geoffrey Beene brand: brands, looks, full, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  198. Givenchy lipsticks - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Farewell to Tom Wolfe: fashion, clothes, long - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Where can i find this - Fashion and Beauty