View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. Help me find this bag: brown, salon, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Shellac destroyed my nails, suggestions?: cut, product, gel, salon - Fashion and Beauty
  3. MAC tinted lip conditioner alternatives: color, guys, product, wax - Fashion and Beauty
  4. News, This Beauty Treatment Involving Eels Will Literally Make Your genitals Shrivel With Fear: head, look - Fashion and Beauty
  5. Do you buy from expensive boutiques?: look, afford, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  6. Waterproofing Leather - Spray?: product, light, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  7. How much can I stretch bull denim pants?: buy, wash, American - Fashion and Beauty
  8. Do know what hair removing product I should use to remove body hair?: legs, wax - Fashion and Beauty
  9. News, Men with beards are more attractive, healthier, research says.: girls, head - Fashion and Beauty
  10. Ladies: Do you usually wear tanks when its Hot & dry, Hot & humid, or both: look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  11. What to pair with a dark brown jacket?: cut, color, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  12. Is it true that certain Fashion Industries recruit certain looks for Male Models? (Armani vs Hollister vs Abercrombie): blonde, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  13. Old Hollywood Glamour?: red, fashion, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  14. What shape is my face?: mens, looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  15. Hope in a Jar?: product, drugstore, moisturizer, brighten - Fashion and Beauty
  16. Sizes in Sisley and Benetton (women's): cut, guys, brands, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Men & Female Beauty in Life and Fiction: girls, thin, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  18. Best way to sell handbags: buy, neutral, cheap, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  19. Apple or Pear? Not just fat: shoulders, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Germany vs. France (Again): Diane Kruger vs. Noémie Lenoir?: fashion, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  21. Two guys look the same but are from different ethnic groups, does it matter?: brown, male - Fashion and Beauty
  22. Avon: smell, American, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  23. Coin purse for men: product, tone, clips, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  24. buy from Coldwater creek?: clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Permanent facial hair removal (men): wax, shave, coarse, damage - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Way to Tell Similar Skin Chemistry? (Perfume): girls, smell, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Mom and daughter look like sisters.: blonde, girl, full, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  28. Removing Plastic String to Hold the Price Tag: guys, damage, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  29. Long sleeve T-shirts on fit and muscular guys: girls, tone, Sally - Fashion and Beauty
  30. cream for eyelids?: product, ingredients, eyebrow, moisturizer - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Lighter color hemline: remove, pulling, clothes, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  32. Interesting Makeup/Fashion Commercials: product, girl, beauty, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  33. Caustic remarks about the beauty of someone SO: guys, tone, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  34. Skinny Tan?: product, brown, head, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  35. What is the best way of describing this girls hair colour and style?: blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  36. Baltic states women?: guys, girls, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  37. a Clinique addict?: product, lotion, darker, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  38. if u r messed up, WHY feel good about self , hmm?: fashion, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  39. Hot water...and itchy skin: color, product, lotion, head - Fashion and Beauty
  40. do not know how ?: salons, head, forehead, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Treatment for legs: sticks, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  42. Are you Attracted to women with Smooth arms & Underarms: complexion, light - Fashion and Beauty
  43. Men's headscarfs/bandanas....???: Walmart, mens, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  44. Why do people feel the need to express their fashion style at work? Rant: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  45. Is it true that a guy's attractiveness can go up significantly based on his location? (area, region, ): girls, light - Fashion and Beauty
  46. Is it true that most blondes in the US aren't really natural blondes? Why?: coloring, brunette - Fashion and Beauty
  47. Condition leather on boots?: product, mens, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  48. Lightening hair without bleach: shampoo, dye, color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  49. Need Seersucker Attire Advice for Vow Renewal...and it's this Weekend!: brown, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  50. Would like to improve my look/wardrobe...but how?: colored, darker, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  51. Rules For Older Ladies...: legs, head, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  52. What features would be considered prettier?: blonde, legs, brown, light - Fashion and Beauty
  53. I have terrible fashion sense..: color, product, medium, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  54. How can I stop obsessing so much over my looks and the importance of looks? Will I eventually find happyness?: smell, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Being skinny in the real world...: legs, girls, head, African - Fashion and Beauty
  56. Why do hooded guys looks suspicious?: head, male, hiding, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  57. Night Shifters: Do you shower before or after work?: smell, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  58. Comfortable T-shirt Weather for you: light, fashion, washed, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  59. Middle-age: girl, looks, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Women over the age of 45 ...: guys, product, medium, head - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Thigh Gap, Portruding Hip and Collar Bones Teen Trend: legs, girls, light - Fashion and Beauty
  62. Ladies, how comfortable are you when guys stare at you?: girls, look - Fashion and Beauty
  63. Guys, how many pairs of sneakers do you own?: correction, thin, older - Fashion and Beauty
  64. Dressing up for crazy temperature variations: color, light, fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  65. Will Women Ever Have the Freedom to be Ugly? (blog): head, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  66. Cashmere Socks?: light, fashion, look, cheapest - Fashion and Beauty
  67. Do men like clogs on women??: legs, girls, looks, service - Fashion and Beauty
  68. Ladies, do you prefer beards on guys?: sideburns, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  69. What makes a guy physically attractive to girls in the 18-22 category?: guys, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  70. High waisted jeans: cut, sticks, mens, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  71. How do you know what clothing is in ?: celebrities, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  72. Why do women generally dress better than guys?: girls, smell, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  73. I saw the most terrible outfit: blond, legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  74. Warm Coat: head, light, brands, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  75. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?: colored, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  76. i want red hair!!!: dye, cut, color, blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  77. Men over the age of 25 should not be wearing converse, vans, tops or other kid type shoes.: male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  78. Thoughts on Polo Ralph Lauren: red, fashion, roots, look - Fashion and Beauty
  79. Which heavy-duty moisturizer will keep my skin the most moisturized during the winter?: gel, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  80. Need help with my 14 year old son's acne: product, girls, peroxide - Fashion and Beauty
  81. Is maca root a good option for someone like this?: male, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  82. MEN ONLY: How often do you shave your facial hair: light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  83. I really, really like this clothing for a female! :): wax, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  84. Unscented baby oil?: product, lotion, smell, moisturizer - Fashion and Beauty
  85. Why Are Nordic Women So Beautiful?: male, European, beauty, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  86. What's considered curvy? Womanly shaped? Chubby or overweight?: light, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  87. What do I wear with this sweater I got as a gift?: product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  88. Cargo pants, making a come back?: guys, African, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  89. Why do a majority of women dislike a man wearing above the knee shorts?: guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Why are nose jobs more acceptable than other cosmetic procedure?: light, filler - Fashion and Beauty
  91. What physical attributes make a man attractive?: blonde, Sally, male - Fashion and Beauty
  92. ladies/Gentlemen don't wear your pajamas when you go shopping: look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  93. Yoga pants (luluemon) - not everyone fits: fashion, honey, alternatives - Fashion and Beauty
  94. Is it for a man to overcome genetics and become physically attractive?: wax, light - Fashion and Beauty
  95. Christian girls dress like this?: fashion, beauty, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  96. Have you started wearing gloves/mittens: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  97. another reason to not smoke: light, smell, brands, alternative - Fashion and Beauty
  98. Having boobs and butt does not equal curves...: girl, male, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  99. Women who still brave showing toes when it's colder?: guys, pulling, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  100. What's your Waist Hip Ratio (WHR)?: sticks, look, attractive, women - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Wearing hat backwards: haircut, buzzcut, fashion, reverse - Fashion and Beauty
  102. successful short-to-tall stories?: guys, girls, male, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Do you think Christina Hendricks is fat?: looks, women, beautiful - Fashion and Beauty
  104. How often to wash: light, smell, mens, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  105. Ready to haul out the winter gear: color, light, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  106. Do you feel inadequate when you compare yourself to exxoticals ?: color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  107. Extremely long hair..: cut, curly, look, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  108. winter accessories for a hot pink coat: color, product, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  109. Tired of shallow people: guys, girls, head, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  110. More annoying: Formal clothing in Winter Vs. Summer: legs, pale, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  111. How do y'll tan in the winter its only fall I look as pale as a ghost!: complexion, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Do you like Woolen Sweaters: head, look, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  113. TV: Ridiculous Professional Clothing: cut, girls, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  114. Bangs Don't Look Good: blonde, head, eyebrow, roots - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Ladies, what's your favorite cologne for men?: guys, light, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  116. I'm a 20 year old, am I really that bad looking?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  117. Why do so many women not want to have a large backside?: guys, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  118. Are Chubbies shorts becoming popular with men?: guys, look, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  119. Can guys wear sleeveless tees while Excercising: color, shave, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  120. Essential clothing items for Fall: medium, girl, fashion, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  121. can you guys help me with a new wardrobe?: stylist, tone, light - Fashion and Beauty
  122. Nail Polish: Only American women use it?: colored, product, nails - Fashion and Beauty
  123. American women wear more cosmetics than other?: blonde, girls, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  124. Most beautiful sweater ever but worth $135?: product, fashion, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  125. Whats with all the beards??: guys, shave, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  126. What is wrong with my perfume?: lotion, smell, drugstore, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  127. Makeup finishing spray: product, head, smell, forehead - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Why do college students tend to underdress when its chilly outside: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  129. If you could wave a magic wand...: buzz cut, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  130. Am I The Only One Who Thinks That Shaven Faced and Body Humans Look Alien?: cut, colored - Fashion and Beauty
  131. How do you guys feel about Big Hoodies?: mens, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Appropriate or not for an Interview?: legs, guys, product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Fitted or Regular Dress Shirts?: cut, guys, reviews, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  134. How does a man know he is good looking?: guys, girls, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  135. Why do so few gay men grow their hair long?: cut, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  136. Hoiw often do you wash and condition your hair?: shampoo, color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  137. Why are women attracted to the V-shape of a mans back?: male, shoulders - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Drastic Hair Color Change... Help!: dye, lighten, blonde, reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  139. What do you think of the fashions on QVC?: cut, color, reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Fashion ends at size 12 (and 5'4 ): looks, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Shampoo instead of shaving cream. Who knew?: cut, legs, product - Fashion and Beauty
  142. Photoshopping photos to look thinner....: guys, girl, shave, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  143. How important is Deodorant to you ?: product, smell, buy, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Evaluating your own attractiveness: girl, fashion, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  145. Help me with a Halloween costume!: color, girl, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  146. Wardrobing... are you guilty?: girl, smell, red, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  147. Addicted to waxing!: guys, lotion, head, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Why are people (men) STILL wearing undershirts?: lighten, colored, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  149. Don't teenagers and young women worry about the stigma of tattoos?: cut, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Witch Hazel. Have you used it?: toner, tone, smell, rosacea - Fashion and Beauty
  151. Is there a backlash against blondes?: color, girl, light, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  152. The ugliest pairs of shoes ever seen - pictures: red, look - Fashion and Beauty
  153. Brazilian wax?: guys, head, smell, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  154. Do High Heels Have to Be a Perfect Fit to Not Hurt?: light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  155. Ladies, what is your favorite suit type on a guy?: color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Robert Redford's Face: damage, look, afford, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  157. Risqué Halloween Costumes?: girls, mens, washed, look - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Do Men look better in Well Dressed or Casual clothes: guys, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  159. Ladies: A man's hands: guys - Fashion and Beauty
  160. Which jacket would you get?: light, fashion, male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  161. Waxed Canvas in Washing Machine?: guys, product, girl, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Coloring eyebrows: colored, product, salon, light - Fashion and Beauty
  163. Its 68 F and overcast, will I look odd wearing a windbreaker: light, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  164. What Happened to Victoria's Secret cords and jeans?: cut, brands, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  165. about do it yourself Shellac. tried?: cut, color, reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  166. How much do you think people judge you on what you wear?: legs, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  167. How do you store coconut oil?: legs, sticks, washing, correction - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Colored jeans on 55+ women?: color, legs, girl, light - Fashion and Beauty
  169. Not So Beautiful People, Who Are Attractive Because They Have it .: male, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Coach handbags ghetto?: colored, girl, light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  171. Hardening & growing real nails?: cut, salon, protein, Sally - Fashion and Beauty
  172. Female Model Becomes A Male Model: girl, fashion, eyebrow, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  173. Dermatologists Recommendation for Facial and Body Creams: product, gel, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Face cleanser for super-dry, sensitive skin?: product, smell, drugstore, ingredients - Fashion and Beauty
  175. What do you wear when its 82 F and Rainy: head, light, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  176. People that wear brown belts on purpose with black.: color, guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  177. Do you ever buy more than one?: brown, look, full - Fashion and Beauty
  178. Man Bags (why not?): guys, reviews, product, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  179. Which body shape is more attractive?: complexion, brown, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  180. When do you shower?: curls, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  181. Cougars Look Better in a Way?: hairstyles, light, damage, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Do people not wear leather jeans much anymore?: looks, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  183. So I just shaved my chest hair for the first time...: curly, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Curing Dark underarm patches for a Guy: lighten, guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  185. Recommendation for eyeliner: gel, medium, brown, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  186. Temperature at which you start wearing Sleeveless Clothing: washing, male, wash - Fashion and Beauty
  187. What brand of jeans do you wear?: product, brands, look - Fashion and Beauty
  188. Glasses: celebrities, fashion, look, afford - Fashion and Beauty
  189. Do you like my long hair? I'm male and 25 years old.: cut, look - Fashion and Beauty
  190. Shellac vs Gel polish: nails - Fashion and Beauty
  191. Beauty, aesthetic and body builders: guys, head, mens, look - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Army Jacket Girls: beauty, look, buy, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  193. MALE fashion help: LOL: light - Fashion and Beauty
  194. coloring the main body of hair after roots?: color, beauty, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  195. 42 1/2 buttocks circumstances at biggest point but hips only 14 1/8 width at smallest point, men jeans?: legs - Fashion and Beauty
  196. Great buy at Walgeens: product, light - Fashion and Beauty
  197. Clinics offering fat removal by freezing ?: reviews - Fashion and Beauty
  198. Babyliss Miracle Curl Reviews: product, curls, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Santa Hat HO for Christmas Rhinestone Transfers for decoration: product, beauty, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Plain Jello, Does It Really Help Your Nails and Hair?: reviews - Fashion and Beauty