View Full Version: Religion and Spirituality Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

1. Bye-bye World: In a D-Zone (Perilous Time): grace, suicide, Israel - Religion and Spirituality
  2. Flood story woven from 3, not 2, separate accounts: priest, bible, Israel - Religion and Spirituality
  3. Questions about heaven.. (pets, activities, meals, ): paradise, souls, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  4. Noah: a man and his dream.: quote - Religion and Spirituality
  5. Where was Peter?: translation, churches, Jerusalem, gospel - Religion and Spirituality
  6. Baha'i Burial Questions: cremation, faith, about - Religion and Spirituality
  7. The Mystery oF God's Love~&~His Soul Man's Natural Earthly Creation,&His Spirit Man's SuperNatural Heavenly Creation: salvation, souls - Religion and Spirituality
  8. Ex Muslim responds to article - takes Islam to task: zealous, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  9. 7 Ways I Would Do Christianity Differently: hell, America, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  10. Virashaivism/Lingayatism?: reincarnation, worship, quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  11. does the Bible say I am going to Hell for committing suicide: faith, God - Religion and Spirituality
  12. Another prothletising message from a new member; What's up with this stuff?: hell, Christianity - Religion and Spirituality
  13. Indian devotional and spiritual songs: quote, purpose - Religion and Spirituality
  14. Is it time for a Hindu forum?: Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism - Religion and Spirituality
  15. know of this?: church, Vatican, pope, about - Religion and Spirituality
  16. Jesus dying on the cross, something expected or a miracle?: God, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  17. Was there a nonfiction book called The Sower ?: myth, gospel - Religion and Spirituality
  18. The truth about religions!: bible, quote, Christianity, God - Religion and Spirituality
  19. Whats the right thing to do?: atheist, priest, Baptist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  20. Now in Genesis 3:1: paradise, translation, Israel, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  21. This girls beliefs confuses me: Buddhism, Buddha, myth, Revelations - Religion and Spirituality
  22. Did Not The Revelations Predict That Would Be The Last Days Or Are They?: Jerusalem, Israel - Religion and Spirituality
  23. They For Themselves: quote, Jewish, Christianity, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  24. Never seen a Muslim dancing: grace, Muslims, quote, perspective - Religion and Spirituality
  25. What were of the religions before the world's current dominant religions?: Buddhism, Egyptian - Religion and Spirituality
  26. Ask Andrew W.K.: Prayer Is Stupid, Right?: hell, atheist, beliefs - Religion and Spirituality
  27. Noah and the technicolor dream boat.: quote, choices - Religion and Spirituality
  28. good passages about who pervert, corrupt and or prostitute the word of God for personal gain?: hell, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  29. Who are the trolls?: bible, quote, Christianity, God - Religion and Spirituality
  30. Religious are more belligerent than secular when drinking - study: bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  31. Spirits say there is no time where they are at: souls, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  32. Spoofs, parodies and mockeries of ISIS - Muslims with a funnybone: Islamic, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  33. Public confidence in religion at an all time low: America, church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  34. Evolution of religion, in one graph.: hell, Mormonism, protestant, Israel - Religion and Spirituality
  35. What fundamentalists don't understand about the 1st amendment: atheist, quote, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  36. Balinese Hinduism in the US?: hell, America, organizations, American - Religion and Spirituality
  37. Jesus has a God (Revelation 3:2 and 12): Jerusalem, bible, quote, trinity - Religion and Spirituality
  38. If God Exists He is evil?: paradise, hell, America, myth - Religion and Spirituality
  39. Jesus: Kill children that don't obey!: America, Muslims, gospels, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  40. The new commandments: quote, Satan, belief, exist - Religion and Spirituality
  41. You Were Never Really One of Us: soul, hell, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  42. Are denominations approved by God?: paradise, grace, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  43. Abortions-Killing Babies not necessary: Buddhists, hell, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  44. The Naked Man in the Gospel of Mark: disciples, Egyptian, church - Religion and Spirituality
  45. American missionary attributes her recovery to the Lord.: salvation, souls, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  46. Fundamentalists - the new Pharisees?: salvation, churches, atheist, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  47. Share you modern day miracles: quote, pray, prayer, divine - Religion and Spirituality
  48. <> God <>: priest, quote, beliefs, belief - Religion and Spirituality
  49. Jesus = Michael: Jehovah's Witness, translation, hell, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  50. Looking At This Wrong: birth control, hell, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  51. If there is God, there is no hell.: salvation, grace, Buddha - Religion and Spirituality
  52. Christian morality: an atheist's point of view: paradise, hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  53. She saw people with crowns greeting her, how to explain that?: after life, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  54. More bad news for churches - religious believers decline again: hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  55. I need help. I cannot understand this.......: paradise, Buddhism, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  56. An interesting parallel to the Pillar of Fire/Cloud: translation, Egyptian, genesis - Religion and Spirituality
  57. Evolution skeptics - Another missing link, and this one is alive: churches, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  58. One Christian's Point of View: America, church, atheist, abortion - Religion and Spirituality
  59. Fear of cremation and spiritual consequences of it: soul, church, priest - Religion and Spirituality
  60. What If The Bible Had Never Been Compiled?: hell, America, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  61. suggest me great discussion Threads to read...: prophets, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  62. Hebrew God not that nice why bash Muslims?!: Buddhism, prophet, Islamic - Religion and Spirituality
  63. Utah anti-polygamy law struck down; fundies go nuts: Latter Day Saints, hell, LDS - Religion and Spirituality
  64. Faith vs. Superstitions, what is the difference?: church, Muslim, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  65. why would someone burn down a church?: churches, priest, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  66. Has experienced true peace?: grace, Isaiah, quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  67. How to destroy atheism without beheading: hell, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  68. Atheist and Foxholes.: quote, God, believers, belief - Religion and Spirituality
  69. Religious Fundamentalism's Main Driver: Certainty: Buddhist, soul, church, protestant - Religion and Spirituality
  70. Missing the prayer and fellowship: churches, Holy Spirit, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  71. Separation of Husband and Wife because of having different churches!: disciples, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  72. I am amazed, are you? He's everywhere!!: Buddhist, atheist, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  73. jesus': Buddhism, America, prophets, priest - Religion and Spirituality
  74. spiritual or physical benefits of uncut hair (long hair and beards): birth control, Buddhists - Religion and Spirituality
  75. Are Four Blood (TETRAD) Moons SIGNS for the End Times and Israel? This year and next coinciding with Passover and Sukkot: Revelation, prophecies - Religion and Spirituality
  76. Atheists do believe in God: church, Revelation, agnostic, gospel - Religion and Spirituality
  77. A church that welcomes both Christians and Atheists?: translation, America, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  78. Biological life discovered outside of Earth: How do religions react?: Buddhists, Mormons - Religion and Spirituality
  79. Bible morality: why is beating a child OK and not abuse?: soul, translation - Religion and Spirituality
  80. Fundamentalists:concerned with homosexuality but not pedophilia: America, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  81. Alabama Pastor Confesses He Has AIDS, Slept With Church Members: quote, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  82. Pope Francis tipped to win Nobel Peace Prize: hell, church, agnostics - Religion and Spirituality
  83. Passages that weren't in the original Gospels: grace, disciples, churches - Religion and Spirituality
  84. The Difference between ISIS and Christianity Extremist, Power or Better The Lack Thereof.: Revelations, prophets - Religion and Spirituality
  85. god is and god wants...?: bible, quote, faith, pray - Religion and Spirituality
  86. Religion in school - teaching it the right way: atheist, Muslims, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  87. About Jesus' religion: soul, disciples, prophet, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  88. Would existence of Aliens contradict the word of God?: church, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  89. lapsing Israelites: Egyptian, myths, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  90. Stimulated oral sex with Jesus statue worth 2 years in jail? For a 14 year old?: hell, church - Religion and Spirituality
  91. The Spiritual Equation.: soul, quote, marriage, God - Religion and Spirituality
  92. Worshiping at the wrong alter?: churches, Baptist, quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  93. Is it not to believe in death?: hell, ghosts, reincarnate - Religion and Spirituality
  94. Is Evolution The Philosophers Stone: quote, faith, God, verse - Religion and Spirituality
  95. Who Created God?: grace, translation, Buddha, genesis - Religion and Spirituality
  96. Hey, Kurt, they found your Crocoduck!!: paradise, quote, evolution, beliefs - Religion and Spirituality
  97. My bible study is nearly complete: Jacob, quote, religion - Religion and Spirituality
  98. Aren't we all agnostic?: hell, atheist, quote, Satan - Religion and Spirituality
  99. share stories of sightings of angels or moments of divine intervention!!: atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  100. : paradise, hell, quote, God - Religion and Spirituality
  101. Satanists trying to boot religious materials from public schools...by introducing their own: church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  102. Religious or not, we all misbehave: hell, churches, Holy Spirit, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  103. When did God really finish his work: Isaiah, genesis, prophets - Religion and Spirituality
  104. Religious families causing rise in gay teen homelessness: grace, suicide, gospel - Religion and Spirituality
  105. Science = Spirituality: prophets, quote, faith, pastor - Religion and Spirituality
  106. 2013 Gallup Poll -Nationwide 44.4% prefer no religion: America, church, atheist, agnostic - Religion and Spirituality
  107. The Ice Bucket Challenge Is A Satanic Ritual, Explains Troubled Writer: Islam, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  108. I've read the first chapter of In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation? It's horrible.: hell, genesis - Religion and Spirituality
  109. Your Journey: Religion to Spirituality: Buddhist, hell, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  110. The truth that every one knows but no one wants to admit: Jehovah, grace - Religion and Spirituality
  111. Abiogenesis?: hell, quote, God, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  112. IHOP Cult: soul, hell, quote, Commandments - Religion and Spirituality
  113. Pope Francis rejects modern science, approves revival of exorcism: church, atheist, priests - Religion and Spirituality
  114. The Brain: Our Soul Factory: souls, ghosts, quote, marriage - Religion and Spirituality
  115. Are you know someone who this person is: worship, quote, seven - Religion and Spirituality
  116. What are you grateful for? A-Z: worship, Christ, Earth, charity - Religion and Spirituality
  117. Why does God need an argument?: souls, Revelations, atheist, Muslim - Religion and Spirituality
  118. Now they want to discriminate against LGBT's: birth control, America, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  119. Roger Ebert: I was content before I was born, I think of death as the same state.: atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  120. The notion of religion as separate from faith: America, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  121. Death Of 185,000 Assyrian Troops Cannot Be Explained Historically: lordship, grace, Isaiah - Religion and Spirituality
  122. Not sure if I want to be in my religion anymore: hell, church - Religion and Spirituality
  123. The Comforter is real: Buddhism, prophet, atheist, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  124. Strong Atheists are Blinded by Their Senses.: quote, faith, God - Religion and Spirituality
  125. How Americans feel about religious groups (and atheists): Mormons, church, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  126. Operating on The Belief There IS a Higher Power.: quote, punishment, God - Religion and Spirituality
  127. Is Masturbation A Sin?: atheist, Holy Spirit, reincarnation, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  128. Christian God needs a savior after 100,000 years?: grace, quote, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  129. Christian testimonies confuse me: Buddhists, Muslims, quote, pray - Religion and Spirituality
  130. What is worse for traditional marriage - homosexuals married or adultery?: bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  131. Will there ever be a movie made about Islam and his followers?: prophets, Islamic - Religion and Spirituality
  132. Unicorns are in the bible - what happened to them?: translation, myth - Religion and Spirituality
  133. Whoa! Evangelicals most likely to use adultery dating site: hell, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  134. Creationists - what does kinds mean in relation to Noah's Arc?: genesis, priest - Religion and Spirituality
  135. Can't see the forest through the trees.: translation, genesis, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  136. What If Thinking About This Wrong?: hell, Muslim, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  137. Where do politics and religion connect?: church, atheist, Muslim, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  138. All religion will be destroyed.: Jehovah's Witness, hell, Muslims, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  139. How God will destroy this world: salvation, grace, genesis, prophecies - Religion and Spirituality
  140. the out of Africa myth debunked: hell, genesis, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  141. Are souls alive or dead while waiting for judgement day?: grace, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  142. Boy, It's A Jungle Out There!: atheism, bible, quote, Christianity - Religion and Spirituality
  143. He says it all. He really does: America, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  144. Religious exemption for contraception coverage: birth control, grace, hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  145. Where is the Muslim outrage against ISIS?: hell, America, church - Religion and Spirituality
  146. Why is God created the universe more logical than The universe sprang into existence by itself ?: quote, evolution - Religion and Spirituality
  147. What is separation of church and state?: atheist, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  148. When you request supporting prayers: Muslim, Holy Spirit, quote, Biblical - Religion and Spirituality
  149. How can God not be All-knowing?: salvation, Revelation, prophecy, Holy Spirit - Religion and Spirituality
  150. Does the Earth move?: salvation, hell, genesis, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  151. Creationists - how to explain Neanderthal DNA in humans?: genesis, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  152. Are we anywhere close to the end?: Revelation, prophecies, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  153. s How I Want To Spend Eternity: souls, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  154. Did you study Jesus' truths?: Jehovah, translation, prophet, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  155. How did the Koala get from the Ark to Australia?: myth, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  156. Why did Jews kill Jesus Christ?: zealous, prophecies, priests, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  157. Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality': atheist, abortion - Religion and Spirituality
  158. Why You Can't Reconcile God & Evolution: soul, genesis, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  159. Nature is God: soul, priests, ghost, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  160. prison planet: salvation, quote, Satan, God - Religion and Spirituality
  161. Quaker service - dumb: church, bible, quote, Catholic - Religion and Spirituality
  162. Who sustains the church: God or money from Tithes?: grace, LDS, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  163. I just recieved a pay raise. Did god give it to me?: America, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  164. Inter religous joke: hell, Mormons, churches, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  165. Still think the bible is inerrant? Consider this....: church, quote, Commandments - Religion and Spirituality
  166. Koran as bad as the Bible - 1.0: translation, America, Revelation - Religion and Spirituality
  167. God's Law (OT) - Is it actually the law of the heart?: Mormonism, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  168. 'Pastafarian' fights to wear spaghetti strainer for ID photo.: America, church, Muslim - Religion and Spirituality
  169. What religion?: Islamic, Muslims, quote, Catholics - Religion and Spirituality
  170. What If Our Last: hell, atheist, quote, Abraham - Religion and Spirituality
  171. How Toy Story Illustrates When I Lost My Faith: myths, church, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  172. Disillusioned With Jesus: disciples, Buddha, myths, church - Religion and Spirituality
  173. Strippers protest church: soul, hell, churches, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  174. Hebrew Bible Prophecies?: Isaiah, Jerusalem, quote, Christians - Religion and Spirituality
  175. No, you may NOT pray for me...: soul, atheist, priest - Religion and Spirituality
  176. How to cure lepers the biblical way: hell, spirits, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  177. Is your god under a stone in my garden?: church, quote, beliefs - Religion and Spirituality
  178. Christians who believe in intelligent life on other planets?: Buddha, mythology, Revelation - Religion and Spirituality
  179. It is true unless He proves otherwise. Did you know?: birth control, grace - Religion and Spirituality
  180. Was the apostle Paul more Buddhist or Hindu?: paradise, salvation, Buddhism - Religion and Spirituality
  181. Tell me, Am I a sinner or an Antichrist?: soul, Jehovah, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  182. Are we all wired for God? St Augustine: hell, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  183. Ever Feel They Wasted Their Life on Theism?: churches, atheist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  184. What is your religious perspective on the recent Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 attack?: atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  185. Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction, Study Finds: hell, genesis - Religion and Spirituality
  186. ChristianMingle.com Latest Claim: hell, quote, God, service - Religion and Spirituality
  187. No True Scotsman Fallacy cannot be applied to matters of faith.: hell, America - Religion and Spirituality
  188. You can choose to believe: quote, faith, pastor, beliefs - Religion and Spirituality
  189. Abrahamic Religions: Mormon, atheist, Islam, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  190. The Strawman Argument of Biblical Reliability: salvation, grace, translation, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  191. Gods justice: Jehovah's Witness, hell, genesis, church - Religion and Spirituality
  192. I thank God to have guided me until finding this Forum: quote, faith - Religion and Spirituality
  193. Does have sympathy left for 'offended muslims' anymore?: quote, Abraham - Religion and Spirituality
  194. Ways religions came to be: atheist, abortion, bible, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  195. This Land Is Mine: hell, America, Israel, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  196. Visions of Hell: Harry Potter, churches, after life, worship - Religion and Spirituality
  197. opinions on my video about God?: atheist, Satan, create - Religion and Spirituality
  198. Sons of Elohim and human daughters: bible, God, religion, created - Religion and Spirituality
  199. One Sunday Morning-Wilco: heaven, power - Religion and Spirituality
  200. Ray Hagins-Afro-Centric Teacher: America, bible, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality