View Full Version: Religion and Spirituality Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78]

1. Exploring Attributes of God's Nature - Seeking Insights/Perspectives: grace, hell, Revelations - Religion and Spirituality
  2. Ever consider the fact that God is a bumbling twit?: souls, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  3. Consciousness and the brain: faith, God, believe, heaven - Religion and Spirituality
  4. This is what true spirit can do: pray, God, Christian - Religion and Spirituality
  5. things you do not know about Musa (Moses): Revelation, prophets, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  6. Dolores cannons metaphysical hour on Jesus: disciples, church, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  7. The Day We Saw The Angels: grace, America, Revelation, gospel - Religion and Spirituality
  8. Do believers and nonbelievers grieve differently?: hell, church, atheist, suicide - Religion and Spirituality
  9. Do people really think prayers work?: quote, Jews, Christianity, God - Religion and Spirituality
  10. Questions every Christian who loves the truth should ask themseves about God: salvation, souls - Religion and Spirituality
  11. Why do humans spend time on religion and belief instead of just focusing on living a good life?: souls, disciples - Religion and Spirituality
  12. The Death Penalty and Religion: hell, America, church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  13. Trans Activist Funeral At St. Patrick's Cathedral - People Lose Their Minds: church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  14. Churches for gays: America, priest, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  15. Navajo Nation objects to NASA's moon launch on religious grounds: America, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  16. What happened to the disciples?: church, priests, Jerusalem, spirits - Religion and Spirituality
  17. The circumcision of Christ: church, Baptist, Holy Spirit, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  18. things you do not know about Jesus: prophet, atheist, Islam - Religion and Spirituality
  19. Is this having it both ways?: grace, priest, Baptist, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  20. Prayer yin and yang. Who wins?: hell, church, atheist, spirits - Religion and Spirituality
  21. Catholics not Christian?: church, Muslim, Baptist, spirits - Religion and Spirituality
  22. Impact of Minorities on Evangelicalism: hell, Mormons, churches, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  23. What could be learned from the storical Jesus: grace, translation - Religion and Spirituality
  24. [ Soul Trap ] Evidence for forced reincarnation / incarnation in pre-birth memories: Buddhism, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  25. The Problem with Religion and Science. - Religion and Spirituality
  26. The coming heaven on earth.: paradise, Islam, bible, Isaac - Religion and Spirituality
  27. Would you really want to live in a perfect world?: quote, punishment - Religion and Spirituality
  28. Evangelicals experiencing record growth in UK - Religion and Spirituality
  29. Does it matter if we are buried or cremated? - Religion and Spirituality
  30. Salvation beyond Jesus - Religion and Spirituality
  31. Turn the Other Cheek vs Eye for an Eye - Religion and Spirituality
  32. What is the Function of the Holy Ghost? - Religion and Spirituality
  33. Why do so many people dismiss idea that we keep living the same life over and over?: reincarnation, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  34. I'm quite confident that I know exactly what happens when we die. It has to do with the electricity in our bodies: souls, Muslims - Religion and Spirituality
  35. Is the Bible (NT) nothing more than an ancient screenplay ?: prophecies, Israel - Religion and Spirituality
  36. New York vs ChicFilA: Baptist, worship, quote, marriage - Religion and Spirituality
  37. The Problem with Humanity must be Spiritual: hell, prophets, Jerusalem - Religion and Spirituality
  38. Root cause of fear and religious trauma: hell, bible, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  39. The savior coming from the east is Vietnamese: Buddhism, souls, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  40. So I've been doing research for the past 11 years on NDEs and I've come to the conclusion that only certain people have: souls, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  41. Why does Adam have a belly-button in all the old biblical pictures?: church, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  42. Why Hinduism is the world's OLDEST religion: America, churches, Revelation - Religion and Spirituality
  43. I hate religion: myths, Holy Spirit, quote, pray - Religion and Spirituality
  44. To Hell with Hell!? (Does Hell really exist in Christianity?): soul, translation - Religion and Spirituality
  45. Is Witchcraft compatable with Christianity?: church, atheism, spirits, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  46. DEATH TO THE WORLD: The Last True Rebellion: churches, spirits, bible - Religion and Spirituality
  47. for believers.: grace, hell, priest, suicide - Religion and Spirituality
  48. Jesus, Buddha, and the Laws: hell, prophets, quote, punished - Religion and Spirituality
  49. A deeply anti-social shift in evangelical Christian beliefs.: America, churches, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  50. After Death, the documentary: hell, after life, priest, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  51. Ten Alternative Truths: atheist, Israel, worship, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  52. Where the conflict really lies: Buddhism, hell, atheist, priests - Religion and Spirituality
  53. Help me understand.: grace, Isaiah, hell, church - Religion and Spirituality
  54. AI generated church services delivered by avatars?: grace, churches, Revelation - Religion and Spirituality
  55. Breaking the belief rules: salvation, Buddhism, hell, Buddha - Religion and Spirituality
  56. To me, same sex attraction is not a big deal, to others it is sin: atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  57. IF you believe it heaven, what do you think it's like?: souls, Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion and Spirituality
  58. Law of attraction and raise your vibration: quote, Abraham, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  59. is why life after death is impossible: soul, quote, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  60. Evidence and the bible: hell, genesis, myth, prophets - Religion and Spirituality
  61. Questions for both Christians and Atheists: souls, grace, disciples, hell - Religion and Spirituality
  62. 3 Powerful Words: soul, hell, church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  63. Was my prayer answered? What does it mean?: quote, God, believe - Religion and Spirituality
  64. Near death experience questions: Buddhist, hell, atheist, agnostics - Religion and Spirituality
  65. Give Me A Sign.: hell, churches, Revelations, prophet - Religion and Spirituality
  66. Trinity and Atheism: Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, church, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  67. Am I somehow pushing myself away from God?: disciple, churches, Baptist - Religion and Spirituality
  68. Your favorite Christmas song(s)?: church, quote, service, Eve - Religion and Spirituality
  69. Say, you're good on the outside, bad on the inside: church, Islamic - Religion and Spirituality
  70. Ask me anything about my God (Yahweh) - If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you: priest, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  71. Eugene Debs on Jesus: churches, Baptists, gospel, Jacob - Religion and Spirituality
  72. Should the Church marry people of the same sex ?: churches, quote, marriage - Religion and Spirituality
  73. every newborn child is pricked by Satan two: paradise, hell, Mormon - Religion and Spirituality
  74. The OT and Governing Slavery: America, priests, Islam, Jerusalem - Religion and Spirituality
  75. One Major Difference Between Abrahamic Faith and Other Beliefs: genesis, atheist, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  76. Church shopping in Manhattan: churches, bible, quote, Catholic - Religion and Spirituality
  77. Who Do You Think You Are, to Criticize God?: bible, quote, Jewish - Religion and Spirituality
  78. As shocking religious abuse as I've seen: atheist, priests, quote - Religion and Spirituality
  79. My wife died 3x, two weeks ago: quote, pray, God - Religion and Spirituality
  80. Recent reflections and opinions on the Abrahamic religions.: churches, atheist, Islam - Religion and Spirituality
  81. Enemy of Jews, Christians and Muslims: paradise, grace, hell, atheist - Religion and Spirituality
  82. Stuff that’s definitely, totally, 100% true.: disciple, Egyptian, Israel, Jacob - Religion and Spirituality
  83. ANNOUNCEMENT: Stop making Political: religion, about, before - Religion and Spirituality